All Comments on 'G's Submission Ch. 10'

by ssubramaniam122

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 9 years ago

Great read ssubramaniam122! Although the plot is not new, you do out out some good stuff to read. A word of caution- a lot of erotic stories series start out well but then seem to lose focus/character development along the way when they start introducing a lot of characters. As a fan, it will be sad to see that happen to your stories. Please don't let that happen.

What I would like to see more of is more innovative outfit modifications! barely dressed but still legal. I really like the 'rules' and think there is a lot of mind blowing outfit modification oppurtunities there.

Also, an extra dose or two of public exposure/humiliation will be awesome. May be introduce an older man dad (who secretly enjoys her humiliation but keeps it subtle!), her employer? Just a few ideas. Thanks for the great stories, keep them coming!

tormentedquadtormentedquadover 9 years ago
Enjoyment

I'm really enjoying this but there some things that are very distracting. The rules I like but there so easy to break them. At this rate she will lose everything in two days. I like the submission and exhibition but to distroy someones life is another.

PaperdartPaperdartover 9 years ago
Dares and Rules

Another good chapter and G is getting in deeper as the story progresses. I did not quite understand why she did her dare outside instead of in the men's room but I am not complaining. I agree with the other comments in that I like the rules but too many means that it will be difficult for G to follow them all (and difficult for the reader to follow as well), and too many people being directly involved can mean that the story starts to drift rather than progressing and poor G runs the risk of having her life ruined. Looking forward to the next chapter already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the story

Yes this one has potential of being one of the greats. But keep in mind, if G is going to continue for a length of time, it needs to slow down some. You have her nearly naked already and I for one would like to see it go for a lot longer. Maybe another trip to Jared's and when Jane mentions going, Maybe G should say, "Can I walk there instead of riding?" Just a little more public humiliation for poor G. She should be able to wear something, but just enough to keep her legal for the walk there. But once there, maybe have her showing much more and then for the walk home, maybe naked.

Just some thoughts to help you along. Hope to see another chapter or two soon.

koala011860091koala011860091over 9 years ago
This is really developing well

Really loving the direction this is taking. I’ve always been a huge fan of stories where the woman submits to 24/7 humiliation, especially when she’s an active participant in humiliating herself. I hope you keep finding ways for G to degrade herself as well as the work Jane does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter

Hi ssubramaniam122, When is the next story coming our way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please..

Your writing is so good we're all waiting anxiously for the next chapter to drop. It's like crack. Feed our addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A suggestion for a rule:

Allow G to wear pants or shorts with the condition that it must be tight and sheer enough to always have a visible camel toe. Being "covered" with skin tight pants with camel toe showing can be more naked than naked and let her get away with it in public without getting arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update fast

please update the next part soon. i m dying here each & every day for ur next story, please please please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Please keep it going. This is great. It would be great if she lost her shoes at times in public, making her more vulnerable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous