G's Submission Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spotted two things. It was a good news bad news kind of a thing. The good news was that I spotted my blouse. It was lying below the table, a few feet from me. It had totally unraveled and blown itself back.

The bad news was that Greg and Alicia were standing right beyond. This time Greg was smiling perversely and Alicia was wearing an even more severe expression of disgust.

My heart sank.

_____

"Why would you do that?????" Alicia screamed, breaking the silence. "Why would you throw away your clothes like that?"

I didn't know what to say. "Dare.." I croaked out. I felt terrible. That I was aroused.

"Aaargh!" Alicia was furious. "I didn't think you ... of all people... G.." She was snorting in anger. When she looked at Greg staring at my naked body, it didn't help.

She grunted furiously. "Stop staring you pervert..." Greg didn't respond for a merest of a second. But that was enough for Alicia.

She stomped, "I'm out of here", and turned around and ran out of the spot.

Greg yelled back at her, "Wait, Lish, come back!"

Lish? I thought, forgetting that I was the naked home wrecker here for a second.

I stood there, awkwardly, shaken by Alicia's reaction. Jane's dares were breaking relationships. Maybe it was just my fault, I thought briefly, and chased the thought out of my mind. No. I must focus on finishing my dare. For some reason, it was more important to me to do that for Jane. It was the reason I was here, bare butt naked in broad daylight in front of two people who knew me and see me everyday.

I shifted weight from one foot to another as I stood there humiliated and depressed, all these thoughts running through me. I looked around to see if I could spot my skirt anywhere, but I couldn't see anything except the green trees, bushes, benches and the wall and windows of the lecture hall through a gap in the growth. I was staring blankly at the windows when a head blocked my view. I refocused and saw, slightly surprised, that Alicia and Greg were in furious argument with each other. I was mildly relieved that they had not split up because of me. I was also curious as to how Greg convinced her to come back with him. But I was fast becoming less depressed.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly as they entered the clearing. Alicia was glaring at me in complete rage. Her features were contorted.

"You slutty bitch. We nearly broke up because of you, you whore." She spat all over my naked chest. She was a tiny bit shorter than me, but I was the one cowering. After all, I was a submissive, I thought to myself bitterly.

"I'm sorry.. I really am..." My voice sounded tiny and pathetic. Somewhere deep in me was rebelling at the thought of apologizing to Alicia. But a major part of my mind was still keen on somehow finishing the dare. Alicia looked at my face, then briefly, very briefly her eyes flickered to my naked spit drizzled breasts and bald slit.

She then snarled as if angry with herself and stomped at the ground. Greg looked on, now at my face and quite sternly. She spun on her heel and settled herself on the bench. She picked up my flimsy crop top disgustedly, put it in the bench next to her and resumed her glaring of me.

Greg said, in a low voice, "Explain."

My mind was racing. I wasn't helped by my the IQ lowering factor of having my pussy exposed.

I breathed hard. "It is a dare, OK? I was supposed to have sex with someone in the class today. I picked Greg."

Alicia's lip curled. "So you called him out to the clearing and stripped naked. Is that your pulling technique?" She sounded deeply contemptuous. It stung.

I shrugged, not able to make eye-contact.

"Why me?" Greg asked silently.

"Yeah, Why Greg?" Alicia echoed.

"I don't know.. He is good looking.. I guess.." I flushed. But it was maybe Greg who went even more red. Alicia was beginning to get angry again. I hastened to add, "I'm sorry, I would never have done it if I'd known you both..." I trailed off. The humiliation was just endless.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Alicia asked, somewhat convinced and placated. "You've apologized."

I took a deep breath and said weakly. "Is there anything I can do to convince you to let me complete the dare. I just need to give him a blowjo-"

"Shut up slut." Alicia spat again, but with less venom this time.

"Please... If I don't complete the dare, things can get nasty for me... " I was desperate. I was begging.

Alicia's eyebrows shot up. "In what way?"

"Yeah, who's dare is this. What's going on?" Greg piped in.

I breathed again. This was beginning to look hopeful for me, dare-wise.

"Here," I grabbed a piece of paper from my pack and wrote the forum's address on it. "If you join the forum you'll know exactly who is daring me. In fact, you can decide on my dare for tomorrow."

They both looked at each other quizzically. Then Alicia took the paper from me and put it into her bag. She seemed to contemplate for sometime, and then she looked at me.

"Okay. I'll let you do it. On one condition." Greg seemed more shocked than me.

"What? No way." He croaked.

Alicia snorted. "Oh come off it. You know you want to. This might be your only chance. I'm not doing it."

Greg stared for a second, then broke into a sheepish smile.

"What is the condition?" I said, taking little note of the exchange.

"I get an A. In this paper and all other papers as long as you are TA."

"Deal." I said. I didn't care. She was getting B's already, and it didn't seem to much of an ask.

"Good." She nodded, slightly disappointed. Maybe she thought she could have asked for more, and I would have caved.

Either ways, I was on my knees near Greg and he was pulling down his zipper in a flash. He made a show of looking around to see if anyone was around before pulling down his underwear. How ironic, when I was completely naked, I thought.

I pushed me into him by the back of my head. Soon, I was sucking earnestly, the smell and taste revolting, overwhelming and disorienting me. My first blowjob, to a guy in a relationship while his girlfriend was watching. I was hitting new lows.

It took a hell of a long time, and I kept sucking and licking. It seemed like he was permanently turned on, but not able to come. He also kept shouting thanks to Alicia for some reason, which really annoyed me. In the end, I used my hands to cup and caress his balls and he erupted into my mouth.

I gagged, and didn't know what to do. I pushed away, spitting and retching. He wasn't done, though, and spurted on to my face and chest. I was breathless myself, spitting his cum onto my own breasts.

It was disastrous. I just sat there, on my knees, my bare bottom resting on my heels, covered in his cum. He softened up and used his hands to drain the rest of his sperm, humiliatingly, onto my chest. He then looked sheepish as he pulled up his pants and closed off.

"What a slut." Alicia shook her head and sneered. "Let's go." She pulled Greg off and exited the clearing, without so much as a second look at me.

______

Immediately I started the hunt for my skirt. After scurrying around the clearing madly, looking everywhere wildly for five minutes, I heard the sound of a couple in the distance, walking down the lane. I hurriedly put my top over my cum covered chest and started wildly searching the scrub. Oh God, I cannot be caught this way by another couple.

I frantically kicked at the leaves and plunged my hand into the undergrowth, eyes searching for any sign of the skirt. I was in utter dismay when I heard the voices grow louder. At that point I deemed it wise to hide, and slipped under a large bush.

My feet slid on something wet as I bent down to squat and I was thrown onto my back with all the moment of my desperate urge to hide.

The wind was knocked out of me, and I had fully given up on hiding. I just lay there, on my elbow, legs apart, breasts rising and falling with each increasingly easier breath. I heard a male voice from the classroom.

"Here it is, right at my desk!"

I froze. They were in the classroom.

"I told you it would be here. You always forget your shit..." The girl cackled, playfully.

The boy's retort was fading away. I slowly realized that both their voices were fading. They got what they had come for and they were now leaving. My next breath was heavy with relief.

My elbow gave away under my weight and I flopped on to the grass on my back. My head hit hard ground and shot a spark of pain up me.

I was hurt, wet with sweat and stinking of semen, but mainly relieved. I was no longer being humiliatingly ogled by people I barely knew. I looked up and there was my skirt, flapping in the branch. I had literally been beating around the bush, I thought. And broke into a hysterical fit of giggles.

-

I was an utter, bitter mess by the time I got home. But I had accomplished the dare, and played by the rules, which was the important bit, I assured myself. The more I thought about it, the better I felt.

I dutifully stripped outside the apartment, climbing out of my excuse of a skirt and pulling my top off my cum covered chest. I went in, turned around and locked the door. I was in an amazingly cheerful mood. Jane would be so pleased at what I had accomplished. I had obeyed each and every one of her fucking rules. I had invited not one, but two people to the forum too.

I took a long shower and washed all the sperm off my chest and the twigs off my bum. I dried off and went to Jane's new room.

I booted the PC and turned the place out for my USB cable. I connected my phone to the computer and transferred the video from the phone.

I uploaded the video onto the forum after watching it. I had gotten the angle bang on, capturing everything at bench level. Neither of Alicia's or Greg's face was in the video, but I was there, on my knees. There was no doubt that it was me. Wonderful.

I plopped onto my ex-bed and wandered off to sleep.

-

I was woken up by the sound of voices. I got up and shook my head. The voices were in the room.

"Well anyway, she uploaded the video, I see.."

"Let me see..." A male voice. I froze. What the fuck?

"Holy shit she really did follow the latest rule! Look at her spinning.." Jane broke out laughing.

"This is a rule to her? Seriously, did you make these rules up?" I recognized the voice. It was John, her boyfriend.

"Well.." Jane giggled. "I can't take all the credit... I had some help."

"This is fucking hilarious. I wish we had audio."

I ruminated for a while on my situation, looking at the room through slits of my eyes. Jane and John were watching the video. An annoying amount of sniggers ensued from both of them. Jane was sitting on John's lap, and he was caressing her jean-clad thighs.

So there's one more person to see me naked, John.

I got up slowly announcing my consciousness. I had had enough of brooding whilst lying naked.

"Look who's awake, sleeping beauty herself..." Jane said.

I ignored her and went into the bathroom and washed my face.

By the time I had come out, they had finished watching the video. John was lying on the bed, twisting a small football on his finger. Jane was fiddling about in the forum, no doubt thinking of ways to degrade me even more.

"Hey John," I said. John grinned and waved at me. He kept staring at me with that perverse grin plastered on his face. What a creep. I ignored him and turned to Jane.

"Um... I have a date.." I said. Somehow this was incredibly funny to both of them. I had to endure another fit of sniggers and giggles with gritted teeth.

"Of course you do. I have just the right clothes for you too..." said Jane getting up. "But before that, we need to discuss the matter of today's dare."

I didn't like the tone in her voice. It was too gleeful. I snapped into attention.

"You were supposed to have sex with a boy in the men's room." She said. "Right?"

I nodded.

"Instead you gave a boy a blowjob in the clearing." She continued. "I'm not sure the modifications you made to the dare were interesting."

I did not open my mouth. I did not move a muscle.

"If you had had sex with a boy in the men's room, walked naked to the clearing and had sex with a couple more, now that would have been fucking alright, wouldn't it?"

I saw no point in contradicting her. I stood motionless like a statue. And here I'd thought I had actually done the dare well.

"So, you not only failed to make the dare more humiliating, but actually didn't complete it thoroughly. That's 3 demerits."

I was tearing up. I don't think my rules list can take three more modifications.

"But," She looked slightly alarmed that I might start crying before John. "You did do a pretty good job of following your new rule... I loved that" She purred with a mock patronizing smile.

"So I'll give you a choice. It is either 2 demerits, and you chose both of them, or.." She grimaced. "One demerit, and I chose it."

I was relieved. I could get away with only one demerit. Right then, I thought that was a pretty good deal. Remember, IQ, pussy exposed.

I gave in to her second option. with a barely aloud whisper. She nodded. "I'll send you a text soon. For now, here are your clothes."

She gave me a small plastic cover. I don't know where she found the time to pick them out for me. I guess she walks into her old child wardrobe and picks the smallest scraps of cloth and cuts them up to make them even smaller.

Either way, I took the clothes and realized I might as well get ready.

_____

It was not expecting a very nice restaurant, I didn't expect to be taken to a pub either. Anyway, I don't think I would have been allowed to enter any restaurant wearing what I was.

I was, to the delight of Carrie, effectively bottomless. Like the first time I met her. The skirt that Jane had given me was a wraparound thing.. It was almost as long as the one I wore to Uni today, but the crucial thing was, it was super-tight and had not elastic. I can't stress the point enough ladies and gentlemen. No elastic.

The skirt refused to go up my hips. I had to wrap it around my waist and button it up. I couldn't pull it down afterwards either. As a result, it failed in its only function. Covering my pussy fully. It stopped short after the start of my slit when I was standing straight. I was, effectively dressed from a distance, but naked to anyone having a conversation with me. Also, I was half mooning everyone behind me. For the top, I had to make do with a skimpy blue bikini top. I was a charming little thing next to Carrie who was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and a jacket.

It was like this I was introduced to Carrie's friends. It was some kind of a double date. Or just a show-off my nearly naked G date. Either way, by now, the humiliation was becoming a background facet of my life.

Here I was, smiling awkwardly and getting introduced the couple of butch dyke(I'm guessing) friends of Carrie's, and all I could think of was my exposed slit and lips below my skirt. I was pretty sure that was all anyone could think off, too. I could barely remember anything else from the evening, or the names of the two girls. One was wearing a biker outfit, and the other a business suit, with a skirt that was several orders of magnitude longer than mine. They were not crass, just bug-eyed and obviously gay. They were actually making efforts to have a decent conversation that did not involve humiliating me, but they were talking to my pussy when we were standing and to my nearly completely exposed boobs in the booth when we were sitting. I couldn't expect anything else, I suppose, having dressed like this. The whole evening was surreal. Carrie just kept drinking and talking to the girls, with her arm my belly most of the time.

When eventually we left, I was slightly buzzed and Carrie had drunk a lot. So we decided to walk to her apartment, which was pretty close to the pub. I honestly don't know why I wasn't arrested for indecent exposure then.

But we did reach her home eventually. It was a smaller apartment than ours, with only one living room, a kitchen and a bath. She wasn't sharing it with anyone either, so I guess that was fair. I was pretty depressed. I expected imminent rape and more humiliation. Each step towards her place heightened my depression.

We entered and I turned around to see her locking the door behind her.

She turned around enveloped me in a surprisingly gentle hug. I was startled.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" She asked me expectantly. I didn't know what to say.

It then struck me that Carrie had tried hard to make the experience as normal as possible. It hit me like a ton of bricks.

I felt a surge of emotion swelling up my gut. They had actually been Carrie's friends, and not some random dykes. Guilt joined the raging torrent of mixed emotions in me at that moment. I don't even remember their names.

My eyes were as ready as ever to start tearing up as I looked up at Carrie. The expectant nervous face looking down at me suddenly seemed very pretty indeed. My depression was suddenly dissolved, replaced by a heady feeling.

"It was.. brilliant.." I choked out, trying my best not to cry.

A mixture of relief and pure delight brightened up Carrie's face as she grabbed me in a gentle bear hug, lifted me off my feet and pressed her lips against mine with passion and urgency.

For the first time in a month, I was looking forward to the rest of the evening.

In the most unexpected manner, I now had a partner. I was once again a girlfriend.

To be continued...

Feedback is much needed for continuation.

Ideas for Dares/Rules in comments/by mail most encouraged.

12