Guarded Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips found hers again and they kissed deeply, she released his hand and tugged his shirt of, they broke their kiss long enough to get his shirt off over his head, her hands ran over his well muscled chest, her fingers tingled, she got to the smattering of light chest hair, it was silky to the touch. She knew she should feel nervous, she hadn't gone here before but she didn't feel scared, people had been doing this since the dawn of time, it should be instinctual and that nothing she did would be wrong, in fact it would be right.

Ghost was remembering what the old shaman of the tribe had told him the day before Snow had died. He had given him advice on how not to hurt her during their first time, to take it slowly and wait for her to be ready. He also knew he had to prepare her. He glanced to the bed, he had caught her hesitation as she ran slightly shaking hands over his chest, this was her first time too.

He gently moved her to the bed hoping to make her comfortable. She stopped him for a moment and kicked off her shoes, she then undid her belt. He didn't let her go further; he pushed her gently onto the bed then crawled on top of her gently taking her lips with his. He used his arms to keep himself from crushing her.

His lips left hers and made a journey to her neck; she moaned and tilted her head aside to give him better access. He kissed the hollow beneath her ear and slowly he kissed his way down the column of her neck to her shoulder, across her collarbone, up her throat and back to her lips. After kissing her for long moments, he moved over to the side he neglected and repeated the whole process again. She moaned a little in frustration, he was driving her mad with need.

He smiled and pushed up, his fingers fumbled trying to open her jeans and get them off. Her fingers joined his, she showed him how to undo the button and zipper then lifted her behind up to help him get them off. He tugged and wrestled with the form hugging jeans and when he finally got them off, he glared at the little scrap of cloth that she had been wearing under her jeans. He grabbed it and tugged it down and off, flinging it away in his haste to have her naked.

His eyes glowed for a moment, as he looked her over, he was already hard and wanting but knew she wasn't ready for him yet. He crawled down her body and kissed her tummy where he hoped one day she would bear his child. He continued down further and took a deep breath when he got to sex. Her legs parted on their own exposing herself to his needy eyes. He took a deep breath then leant in and licked her already weeping womanhood.

He thought the taste of her mouth was delectable, it was nothing compared to the taste of her innermost place. Her eyes rolled back and she arched her body as his first lick had her whole body's attention. He feasted for long moments making sure to touch the places he got the most response from over and over again.

She didn't know what to do, her heart thundered in her chest as her body tightened moments before sweet release. He chose that moment to slow down and carefully he slid one of his long fingers inside her. She gasped and jerked her hips up sliding his finger deeper inside her. His finger came to the barrier of her innocence. He pulled his finger from her warmth and carefully slid a second inside her, it was tight but he thrust a few times before sliding a third finger within her. She gasped as the three fingers thrust inside her, stretching her for him.

He turned his attention back to that special spot that had her reacting the most. He timed his movements, when she experienced her moment of bliss he would break through that barrier. He felt it as her channel gripped his fingers and her body arched. She cried out just as his fingers forced their way entirely inside her. She gasped as she felt him break through her maidenhead.

He pulled his fingers free of her depths and lapped at her opening, tasting blood and her release. He pulled away and cleaned his fingers. He smiled at her as she watched him panting, lust was still in her eyes, the pain had been brief it was more the shock of it happening which had her gasp.

He knelt over her and tugged at the bow she had put in the string to keep his sweats up. It came undone and he pushed them down freeing his erection, getting up he removed them completely.

She stared at his arousal; how the hell was that meant to fit, she asked herself, he was long and thick. He crawled on top of her and let his weight settle on her. He kissed her deeply, she moaned, as she tasted herself on his lips. His manhood rested against her, a thrust away from being within her. His hand cupped her breast and gently groped and pinched her nipple. Her thighs hugged his sides creating a cradle for his body.

He felt her kisses as they ran up his neck, "please" she whispered, need clearly in her voice, before she bit his ear. He shifted slightly and his staff came to rest at her opening, he gently moved his hips and groaned as his body slid into hers. She was tight... oh so tight, he had to remind himself not to slam into her and take her rough and hard like his body was demanding, this was a first for her and he would not harm her, rough and hard could wait until they were more used to each other.

She moaned as he slowly joined their bodies. He watched her face carefully hoping not to hurt her as she watched him with partially closed eyes, it was a little painful but nothing that could overwhelm the pleasure of having him within her. He stilled when he had fully encased himself within her. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he leant down to kiss her, her legs wrapped around his to keep him close.

When he couldn't stand the stillness any more he started to move, slowly at first but he quickly gained speed, encouraged by her moans and reactions to his movements. He felt his wolf close to the surface of his mind, it wanted to take over and claim his mate. He kept his beast at bay barely but lost control altogether when she arched her head back and bared her throat to him. Submission, that's what it meant to his mind, submission to him, trust in him not to bite down and tear out her throat, the ultimate act of trust and love that she felt for him.

His body started to shift as he continued to thrust. He tried to hold onto his human body, his human mind. His jaw lengthened as his snout grew, dark hair sprouted all over his body, deadly claws tipped every finger and toe and a tail sprouted from the base of his spine.

She groaned as she felt him grow within her, she opened her eyes as she watched him transform into his half man half wolf form, she ran her fingers through the silky softness of his fur as it shifted beneath her hands. He grunted, as his thrusts were suddenly restricted as his knot formed and swelled within her, locking them together.

She gasped as felt his knot swell even bigger, she thought it would be painful but she was wrong, this was the most delightful thing she had ever felt before, it throbbed within her adding to her pleasure. He moaned as her moist heat gripped him tightly, she was close to cumming. He moved his jaws to her left shoulder. She arched her head away giving him unlimited access for what he was about to do. She didn't fear what was about to happen, she didn't fear his bite or being turned, she craved both those things.

She tensed, her body felt like a tightly coiled elastic band, moments from unravelling explosively. She cried out as her body shook with delight, his teeth were in her flesh but she didn't feel it, her mind and body were focused on the complete joy, which he had inspired within her. He released his bite and lapped at the wound gently as he continued to thrust through her climax, he wanted to expel his seed within her but he knew he had to wait, three bites, three moments of bliss to turn her and he wanted her to be his in every way.

When Nathanael had first explained the mating process it had confused Ghost. Why three bites, wasn't one enough and why during sex? Nathanael's answers had been thorough, three bites to make sure the change happened. As for the bites happening during sex that was a little harder to explain. He explained that what was happening inside of the person when the bite/scratch happened mattered. If a person was afraid when it happened it reacted with the 'infection' and in moments the person could turn, however they would be rage driven creatures and hard to control. Biting during sex, when the mind was in a euphoric state, the 'infection' worked much slower and gave the person time to adjust as they slowly 'grew' into their beast and Were nature.

Katie moved her hands up to stroke at his long pointed ears; his tongue swiped over her parted lips and tasted her open mouth. She moaned as she felt her desire spiral up again, she knew what he was doing but she didn't think she could survive any more of the delightful pleasure his body created with hers. He growled gently, he moved a hand and carefully fisted her hair in his hand; he tilted her head to expose the right side of her neck. He lapped at her throat and neck; he felt her flutter against him, which heralded her impending moment of bliss. He growled as she came again, his teeth sunk in again, her blood coated his tongue and teeth, and it was as sweet a taste to him as the nectar he had lapped from her weeping sex.

He released his bite and quickly wrapped his jaws around the front of her neck; the need within him to fill her with his seed was high. She tilted her head further back for him, she could sense his need, as it was fast becoming her need, and she needed his seed, to soothe the burning ache within her.

She gasped as she felt her body tighten for what she knew was the moment they both had been waiting for. His jabbing thrusts became almost frantic as he felt her tighten around him. He bit down as she came for the third time, he thrust one last time and let go. He growled as his release made him tingle and see stars. He released his bite and lapped at her throat and neck. He rested his body against hers for several long moments, letting her feel his weight in the aftermath of their passion before he rolled them onto their sides to hold and cuddle each other.

Wow. She told him.

He smiled as he shifted back into his human form and kissed her. I love you. He told her.

I love you too. She told him with a yawn her eyes already closing.

****

Maria returned to the house before the others, as she wanted to hang out the clothes she had washed and get started on dinner. She had decided since the weather was good to have a barbeque, Eric had offered to make his famous ribs and to man the grill. She had accepted his offer and warned him to quadruple the amount he would make for a large family function.

She moved silently through the house when she entered, it was something she had picked up from Bastion, she could walk into a room with a sleeping Were and they would be none the wiser until they woke. She could hear nothing so knew they were sleeping. She cleaned the mess left over from lunch and frowned a little as she washed the dishes. She had been gone from her home for two days but she didn't feel threatened and since Amy had left it up to her as to when she would return she wanted to see how well she could cope with this. She didn't even begin to consider that the real reason she didn't want to go was because of Eric. Her beast didn't want to leave him, he was hers and nothing was going to stop her from having him.

She finished cleaning the kitchen and went to bring in the clothes that were already on the line and put up more clothes. Within an hour, she had the last of Ghost's clothes washed, ironed and folded in neat piles. She then went to work on making dinner. She had never considered taking a break from her job, that she didn't need to do all the cooking and cleaning, all she knew was she wanted to help and this was the only way she knew how to achieve that end.

She made garlic bread, shucked corn and made three massive bowls of salad, one was a potato salad, another a pasta salad and the third a large tossed salad. She then turned her attention to the meat, she made chicken skewers and marinated them in herbs and spices, and she did the same with steaks. She heard a car pull up and by the sound of it knew it was Eric's. She went to intercept him. He went to call out his greeting but stopped when he saw her finger at her lips silently asking for silence.

She approached and placed her hands on his chest and tip toed to get to his ear. "Katie and Ghost are asleep." She explained in a whisper. She stepped back and smiled at him.

"Why?" Eric asked in a whisper leaning close to her.

"They mated a few hours ago they are bound to be a little tired, Katie agreed to be turned so..." She trailed off as she saw his blush so he knew what it took for a male Were to turn someone.

"I'm glad I brought some wood already cut then." He whispered. "I'll go start the grill so we have some coals ready when they wake." He said and handed her the large tray piled high with ribs and covered with cling film.

"Thanks." She said gently then turned and went to get it in the house.

He smiled as he watched her leave; he had been surprised at how easily she had come up to him and whispered in his ear. Also at how at ease she was coming close to him, touching him. He had wanted to pull her close and kiss her but knew better than to do so. She had merely wanted to be very quiet.

She walked into the kitchen and rested on the centre bench; her body was burning and aching with need for him. Just getting close to him was triggering her instincts to claim him. She growled at herself and her wolf. She didn't want or need a mate; she was doing just well on her own thankyou very much.

Her wolf thought one word in response to that... Liar.

****

Haley jerked, shocked as her eyes landed on the dark sabre tooth tiger who was walking out of the forest towards them. She was used to seeing the cubs who slept with her at night, white with black and grey bands not black with white and grey. Susan stretched for a moment before she walked over to Haley and rubbed her face against her body. Haley relaxed as the massive cat flopped onto the ground and rolled onto her back presenting her belly for a scratch.

Haley knelt and started to scratch Susan's belly, the triplets joined her and jumped on their aunt who indulgently let them crawl on her. Serenity was the first to crawl off, strip and change; her siblings were quick behind her. Haley frowned as she studied Serenity for a moment; she hadn't noticed the tips of her eye-teeth poking out from below her upper lip, which meant she wasn't a true tiger but a Sabre like the cat before her.

She didn't actually spend a lot of time with the other people in the house, in fact, she spent most of her time sleeping, eating, with her brother trying to piece her memories together and with the cubs. She knew little of the relationships in the house and had very fragmented memories of the last few years. She could remember birthdays and family things but almost nothing of the world out side of her family pride.

"Yours?" She asked Susan.

Susan chuffed and shook her head. She carefully got to her feet and nudged Haley.

"I think she wants you to shift and run." Jeff said as he joined his sister.

Haley hesitated; she and her beast were a little at odds at the moment as she wasn't pleased that her beast had screwed up their memories even if it was to protect her.

"You have to forgive her Haley; she thought she was doing the best thing she could to protect you." Jeff said as he sat beside her.

"I have a huge gap in my memories, how can I forgive her for that?" She asked. "Thais says I'll never remember and to just move on, what doesn't she want me to remember?" She demanded and felt her beast growl in response to the question. She ignored her beast and levelled a pleading look at her brother. "Please..." She added.

A hand rested on Haley's shoulder, she turned and focused on Amy who sat beside her. "Telling you what happened won't return your memories, I asked Thais and he said it wouldn't, nothing will return those memories." Amy explained, Thais had asked for her to come the moment he knew Haley was going in this direction.

"Why did she do it?" Haley asked feeling betrayed by her beast.

Amy sighed, "in her defence, she was doing it to protect you from events which would have left you emotionally scarred for the rest of your life." She said, she had talked to Alanna and Electra to see if they had any blank spots in their memories like Haley. Alanna and Electra said no, not that they would remember if they did but she still had to ask Maria. "She didn't mean to obliterate so much, but she did it to protect you and that should be all that matters."

"Protect me from what?" She demanded. "Why won't you tell me?"

"Legally we can't. You either have to remember on your own or not remember at all." Jeff answered. Haley was listed as one of the people rescued from the slave ring but at the same time, she was listed as a non-witness, her time after being taken home from Haven had ruled her out of testifying but that didn't stop her name from being listed as one of the victims. Maddie was one of the victims who they still hadn't made up their mind on, they didn't know whether to get her to testify about her treatment or not.

"Is Thais ever wrong?" Haley asked with a little dread, her brother's answer suddenly made her feel like not knowing was okay.

Amy, Susan, Thais, Serenity and Temperance all shook their heads. "He is never wrong." Amy said firmly, "and Haley even if he was, do you want the baggage that will come if he is. He knows what happened; saw it with his own two eyes. He doesn't want you to remember because he doesn't want to remember."

Haley turned to the little boy, "you... know what happened to me?"

He nodded.

"And you won't tell me?" She asked.

He nodded.

"You don't want me to remember?" She asked.

He nodded again.

"Let it go, go on with your life as best you can." Jeff told her as he wrapped a comforting arm around his sister and rested his forehead against her temple. "Trust me... you don't want to know what you were like after what happened before you came back to yourself. You scared us Haley." He told her honestly, "scared us so much our only solution was to bring you here to people who had experience dealing with this. To take you away from your home and family so you could heal."

"Will I go back?" She asked feeling her chest tighten at the pain in her brother's voice. She hadn't realised she had frightened her family or that she had been really bad before waking up here.

"In time..." Amy answered but Haley's eyes were on Thais and he shook his head gently. She would never return to her pride, never return to her family, if she did, she would go back into that catatonic state. However, she wouldn't be alone, Jeff would leave but return to be with her, they would join Wolf Haven Pack and create their own families.

"Let's run," Jeff suggested as he stood and started to strip. Haley just watched Thais a little sad.

Don't be sad, this is your home now. Thais told her. We are your family and you will make your own.

Haley took a deep breath and stood, Thais was never wrong which meant she had to stop dwelling on her past and the massive gaps in her memory and focus on her future. She closed her eyes and focused on her cat as she stripped, I forgive you. She told her beast who just purred and rushed forward.

In moments, a white lion and lioness were in the places of Jeff and Haley. Susan rolled onto her feet and nudged Amy asking if she would join them for a run. Amy thought about it for a moment, she had gotten Joe to take care of the last of the work freeing her for Haley so she was free for a run. She smiled and stood. She stripped quickly and shifted keeping herself small, which still made her twice the size of Susan who as an immortal was half again the size of Jeff who was a fully-grown male lion.