Guarded Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stretched and yawned showing off the the teeth for which she's known for. Susan yawned in response and was copied by Temperance and Serenity. Haley although intimidated by Amy still chuffed in amusement at the twins attempt to show off their teeth. Amy nudged Haley and rubbed her big face against Haley's body.

As the group got to know each other in their Were forms, others came out and joined them. Wolfgang trotted up to his mate and pressed his nose to hers before he dropped down his front half to greet his cubs. In short time Lupa, Bastion, Anna, Sage, Alanna, Mayhem, Gale and Maddie were there sniffing and greeting Jeff and Haley. Haley balked a little at the sight of the winged snow leopard but sniffed at her all the same.

Keira watched on a little sad that she wouldn't be able to join them; Ghan stood beside her and nudged her as Sienna came to stand on the other side of her daughter. "Next time you'll be with them." Sienna told her.

"I know I just wish it were now." Keira said.

Sienna chuckled, "at least soon you will be able to shift, Nathanael forbade me from shifting until after the cub is born..." She hugged her daughter, "I know how you feel but you cannot rush your beast... it will surface when it wants to not when you want it to."

Keira nodded and watched the group run off into the forest. "You can go Ghan." She told him.

"Next time." He promised her and the next time they went out for a run it would be for her first run he was sure.

****

Katie woke slowly, she heard lowered voices chatting, she managed to pick out Electra's and Nathanael's voices, as well as Maria's and Eric's. She was a little surprised that she could make out everything they said already, earlier she wouldn't have known they were talking let alone what they said. She heard a car approaching and went to the window wondering who was coming to her home when everyone who should be here was here. She visibly paled and turned to Ghost who was sprawled naked across her bed sound asleep, his manhood, which had given her so much pleasure rested on his thigh half erect even in sleep. She raced over and shook him awake. Up... Up... UP... She demanded into his mind.

"What?" He asked groggily in accented English.

"Get up... NOW." She told him as she raced to shower to try and wash the scent of sex from her skin.

He frowned and got up with a groan. He followed her into the bathroom and into the shower; he ran his hands over the smooth skin of her back. She groaned but remembered why she had dragged her somewhat tender body from her bed. The car... it was her grandparents RV; she had completely forgotten that they said they were going to stop by some time this week to visit with their only grandchild. After her mother's death, she had been raised by her grandparents and loved them dearly.

Of all the days they could have come, they chose to come the day she was taken, turned and mated by an Ancient Were who she barely knew. She got out of the shower and quickly dried herself being careful of the tender area between her legs. She then went back to her room, she frowned, her bed was made and the windows were open airing out the scent of sex. Neatly folded clothes were waiting on the bed.

She smiled and wondered what she would do when Maria went back to her pack. She went to dress but paused as Ghost was suddenly beside her watching as she got dressed, he wanted to learn how to take her clothes off for himself. He watched as she expertly put a bra on then hooked the straps over her shoulders, she then pulled on her panties giving him a perfect view of the reason as to why she wore a bra. He liked the way the bra pushed her breasts together creating a valley of soft flesh.

She pulled on tight form hugging jeans, which sat low on her hips. She pulled her top on and frowned, Maria had chosen some of the sexiest clothes she had. Her hip huggers and a low cut eyelet shirt that also exposed her stomach. She glanced in her bedroom mirror and saw the clearly displayed bite marks, no... this outfit would not do, or at least this top would not do. She quickly took it off, went to a drawer, and pulled out a tight black shirt that she quickly pulled on, like the previous shirt, it left part of her flat tummy exposed but was less daring and if she left her hair down it should conceal most of the bites.

She turned to Ghost who was just watching her. She smiled and pulled the towel he had wrapped around him off; she draped it over a rail to dry it. She then started to look at the clothes Maria had selected. He grabbed her hips and brought her backside back against his groin and his rapidly growing member.

"Ghost... stop." She said a little breathlessly as his obvious need for her was triggering the overwhelming need she felt for him.

"Why?" He asked. "What has you... so..." he struggled for a moment, he had Katie's knowledge of English but the syntax was different to what he knew. "Panicky?" He asked as well as questioned the right use of the term.

"You got it right," she assured him, "and that car that pulled up a few minutes ago... it's my grandparents, my mother's parents." She explained.

He didn't understand her panic but he would not add to it, he would do everything she asked of him. She grabbed the boxers and briefs she had brought for him. She instantly discarded the briefs, she couldn't see him in them today, maybe later, she could picture him in the tight white cotton, enhancing the bulge of his potency and framing his tight arse to perfection.

She grabbed the light cotton boxers, got him to step into them, and pulled them up to his hips. Her hands rested on his hips for a moment feeling the strength in the muscles beneath her fingers. She grabbed the khaki shorts Maria had picked and helped him into them. When she did them up, she noticed that just the top of his boxers peeked out from under the khaki shorts. She felt heat bubble beneath her skin, she thought his nakedness was arousing, him in clothes just made her want to strip him and jump him again. She stood up and felt his hand cup her jaw, tilting her head up to meet his gentle kiss. She trembled for a moment before sliding her hands up his body and around his neck to hold him as she coaxed him to deepen the kiss.

He obeyed her silent request squeezing her firm backside with both hands, he moaned as he felt his blood heat but he quickly pushed it aside and broke the kiss, "Grandparents." He said.

That one word and her desire disappeared leaving only a small trace, she stepped out of his arms and grabbed his shirt and helped him into it.

He didn't complain about her dressing him, he loved the care and attention she was giving him, but more than that he loved the way her hands lingered on his skin. It told him that she was just as affected as he was to the need to touch her, to make love to her.

She passed him a pair of sandals to slide on and slid into a pair herself. She then took a deep breath, "Time to meet my family." She told him then went to leave the room.