Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The new phone has a 3.1 megapixel camera with a 2GB expandable media card installed. I took the liberty of loading five hundred custom ringtones and a selection of some of my favorite wallpapers for your phone," James said as she perused the new menu structure.

"Custom ringtones? What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"I make my own ringtones from my .mp3 collection. I refuse to pay $2.99 for a ringtone from a band that is short on playtime and low on originality. I was constantly frustrated on finding ringtones from bands I actually like to listen to. So I decided to make my own ringtones. There are a couple of open-source editing software packages out there that are perfect for my needs. And the phone readily receives and recognizes the files through Bluetooth," James said.

"You little software pirate," Rachel giggled.

"I don't think so. I purchased my music legally and I do not distribute my ringtones commercially. I doubt the RIAA is going to come after me for something they have no right or reason to know about," James countered.

"Give her the other things James and let's get this show on the road. You still have to check into the hotel before the..." Robert said before James quickly cut him off.

"DAD! It's still a surprise. Don't blow it okay?" James yelled.

"Oops! Sorry son. I thought you told her already," Robert apologized.

"Damn! I almost knew!" Rachel muttered angrily.

"Patience babe, you only have to wait another couple of hours. Besides it will SO be worth it when you know what it is," James said.

"It better be, or I swear to Luna I will leave you high and dry all month long at the cabin," Rachel threatened.

"No worries you little minx, I promise," James said.

Robert quickly came over and handed James a box and a large manila envelope.

"If you two are done baiting each other, I would like to go home. I have a mate of my own I am anxious to get to and a dinner that will probably need reheating in the oven. I wanted to say congratulations again and be safe up at the cabin. I know you guys will have a blast up there. Rachel I am looking forward to meeting your wolf next month at the next pack run. If she is half as beautiful as you, she will be breathtaking. But if you will excuse me, I am out of here," Robert said as he made his way to his coat and hat.

Rachel ran up behind him and hugged him tightly, "Thanks Dad! This means a lot to me. I'm glad to be part of your clan."

Robert returned the embrace as he fought to hide the crack in his voice, "I am too, sweetheart. Just be sure to keep that thick-headed son of mine in line, will you?"

"I promise! Have a safe trip. I can't wait to meet Edward and Elizabeth at Christmas. I hope you convince them to come," Rachel said.

"Me too, princess. He is a stubborn old goat, but I am just as stubborn. I have two weeks to change his mind. Wish me luck," Robert said as he said his goodbyes.

"Good luck!" Rachel and James said to Robert as he exited the conference room.

************

Chapter 9 – A Night Out on the Town

October 4th, 2006

"Have a good night Dill," James and Rachel said as they exited the compound.

"Night guys, Rachel don't wear his big ass out. We still need him around, you hear?" Dill laughed.

"Night Dill," Rachel said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

James turned the Excursion back onto south I-5 as they headed towards the city center of Seattle. He asked Rachel to hold off opening her gifts; he didn't want to take the chance of something getting lost in the cab. Rachel was content to wait the few moments to reach the hotel; she had waited this long, what would be a few minutes more. Besides, the chance of losing something usually meant jewelry, and she was all about jewelry. They pulled into a large and swank hotel in the center of Seattle called the Wolfe's Head Tower. All around them were several expensive looking vehicles and important-looking individuals dressed to the nine's. The clientele looked very upscale, making Rachel wonder if they were exactly welcome here.

"Babe, we are always welcome here. Gus owns and operates this hotel. I reserved the bridal suite for us tonight. This is part one of your surprise tonight, the second includes dinner at a very exclusive restaurant," James said with a sly grin.

"But I feel so underdressed right now. Here I am in Levis and a t-shirt and most of these people are in complete eveningwear and...wait...is that...no, it couldn't be...could it?" Rachel said excitedly as she pointed at a very tall individual that stood nearly 7' tall. The individual's long black hair was pulled through a silver hair loop.

"I don't know babe. Let's go find out shall we?" James said.

"James, no...no! We can't bother him, can we?" Rachel said, looking aghast.

James quickly parked at the available Valet stall and handed the keys to the attendant along with a fifty dollar bill, with strict instructions to leave everything inside intact. The boy looked at James with equal measure of fear and respect and quickly nodded to James with a solemn vow not to touch a single, solitary item. James practically dragged and finally picked up his reluctant mate over to the large man standing on the corner.

"Peter!" James said loudly over the bustling exterior and conversation.

The man turned and looked James straight in the eye. He quickly broke into a toothy grin, the points of his canines sharp and menacing, "James Wolfe, damn boy! You've grown. You've gone through the Rites already? And don't tell me this fine piece of ass is your mate? How the hell did someone as ugly as you get a honey as hot as she? The fates are far, far too kind to you," Peter said looking directly at Rachel.

"Rachel may I introduce Peter Steele of Type O Negative, or more formally as Prince Petrus Traian Ratajczyk, Romanian crown prince of the Dragon Clan and nephew to Count Vladimir Drăculea III. Peter this is my mate Rachel Merchant Wolfe" James said in introduction. Peter bowed slightly at the waist in formal greeting. Rachel stood in shock, silently reeling in the presence of one of her idols.

"It is an honor to meet you madam Alpha. James's family and mine go way back. I am good friends with his uncle Caleb in New York. I met James years ago when he was a boy. He certainly has grown in size and stature since I last saw him. Although I must say he is far too ugly to deserve a ravishing creature such as you. Care to run away with me and leave this loser behind," Peter said, only slightly joking, as he grasped her hand and kissed it lightly.

"Shut up, Peter! Don't make me call Katarina and rat your philandering ass out," James said laughing.

"I have always been faithful to my beloved wife and princess. Besides, if I ever strayed, my uncle Vlad would hunt me down and shove my balls up my ass," Peter laughed, "the women you see me with are willing blood donors and nothing more."

"Vlad? You mean Vlad the Impaler? I thought he was killed in 1476 in Bucharest against the Ottoman Empire," Rachel spoke for the first time, surprising both men with her knowledge of history.

"You are as smart as you are beautiful Rachel. Vlad understood the value of loyal servants. The man killed was his man servant...a man named Teo. He bore a striking resemblance to my uncle. Teo was used quite effectively before as a Doppelgänger in the service of his lord. Although he made the ultimate sacrifice, my uncle rewarded his family beyond measure with riches and land as payment for his loyalty. Teo's death allowed Dracula to escape with his mate north into Hungary and then back into Transylvania. It was soon after this that all the legends started about him. Although he lost his crown and his throne, my uncle secured a very comfortable and lucrative retirement. He is still very much alive and enjoying a quiet life of complete anonymity and contentment. I plan to join him with Katarina soon in retirement in the Carpathian Mountains. The music world is starting to really bore me and the plastic smiles and fakeness of it all is getting really, really old. I figure I have one more album in me before I retire from music and this life all together," Peter said.

"What are you going to do?" Rachel asked.

"I have already planned my death in the next couple of years. It worked so well for Vlad and many of my kind that I will give it a go. I think a quiet and dignified death will do...probably a heart attack. My fellow band mates know of my desires and will happily back my decision; they will have no trouble moving on to other bands. I promised them I would keep in touch in the coming years. They are all growing older and are looking for something new to do. Besides, they have their own lives and families to look after now. This life is far more tiresome than when we started thirty years ago; the glamour of a rock star is highly overrated," Peter said.

"Any chance we can still score tickets to your concert later tonight? We both tried for tickets but they sold out so quickly," James did his best to plead without smiling. He had received back stage passes months ago from Peter. This was all an elaborate act for Rachel. Peter was more than happy to play along.

"Sorry my friend, the place is totally sold out. The managers and event planners only gave us a couple reserve tickets each and I already handed those out to family. I would sneak you in if I could, but security is very tight tonight," Peter acted sullenly while trying not to smile. This ruse of James's was really fun; his mate would be totally surprised. Both men watched Rachel's shoulders slump in disappointment.

"Damn. Well maybe we can catch another concert before you retire. Peter it was great seeing you again and thank you for letting me introduce Rachel. She is a huge fan. We've got to run and check in before our dinner reservations. I'll e-mail you sometime," James said.

"Sounds good, tell your old man 'hi' for me. And don't worry, the pleasure of meeting your mate was all mine. You can introduce her fine ass to me anytime you want," Peter laughed as he looked lasciviously at Rachel's retreating backside. Rachel felt her insides turn warm from the attention this dark prince of metal was paying her.

************

Rachel was still on cloud nine as they checked into the hotel. She barely remembered the brief introduction James gave to his cousin Gus and his wife Tabitha. The next thing she really remembered was James lifting her up and carrying her gallantly over the threshold of the bridal suite. The interior of the suite was nothing short of immaculate. It was a mixture of modern luxury and rustic hunting lodge. Large red onyx marble columns adorned the walls and black onyx tiled floors led a path to an open and very oversized Jacuzzi tub. A large hallway led to a master bathroom including a large shower that was an exact copy of the one in their home; Archer construction must be very busy if these showers are this popular. A large sitting area sat adjacent to the Jacuzzi with plush carpeting, leather sofa and love seats and a roaring fire complete with a white bear-skinned rug. A set of stairs took its occupants to a balcony loft that served as the master bedroom. The bed was a large rustic four post bed that overlooked a spectacular view of the Seattle night life. Rachel mused absent-mindedly at several sets of rings inset on the posts, head board, and foot board of the bed. She concluded they only added aesthetic value to the room and served no functional purpose.

A knock at the door broke Rachel from her wonderment at the audacious décor. James went to the door and ushered in two bellhops with two pieces of overnight luggage and a large black case embossed with the Wolfe family crest. One of the bellhops handed a small case containing the iPod from the cab of their vehicle and James directed the other to carry the luggage and cases to the upstairs loft. Upon return James handed each bellhop a hundred dollar bill and spoke quickly to them. Both young men nodded their assent and Rachel heard them say, 'Yes young Lord'; it only seemed fitting that pack members would operate a pack-owned hotel. The two young boys nodded politely to Rachel and hastily excused themselves. Rachel threw a questioning glance at James once they exited.

"Two of our younger omegas," James said, "I was just asking them if the concierge had made all the necessary arrangements for the rest of our evening. They said everything was going according to plan and we had approximately seventy-five minutes before we must leave for the restaurant."

"What arrangements did the concierge make for us, my love?" Rachel asked with a questioning glance at her mate.

James simply touched the side of his nose as if to say, 'wouldn't you like to know'. This caused Rachel to bristle slightly. This constant game of mystery was wearing on her nerves.

"Rachel, you need to relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. I have planned this night out for months. I have taken every precaution and liberty to ensure this night goes off without a hitch. I suggest we take a shower to relax and get cleaned up for the restaurant. I want you dressed to the nines and it will take you a few minutes to get your hair and makeup done before we leave," James said.

"But I don't have any eveningwear. I was expecting a romp in the hills, not a night out on the town. I don't have a dress or any jewelry or anything to wear tonight," Rachel pouted.

"Babe, when I said I had this thing planned to perfection, I meant it. By the time we get out of the shower, a valet will be here with our evening wear and all the necessary trinkets needed to make you the most wanton creature in Seattle and make me the most envied man because of it. Now get that gorgeous ass out of those jeans and into that shower before I get mad and spank your bare bottom red for disobedience," James threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," Rachel said with just a hint of unease in her voice.

"You forget my mischievous mate and now wife: you are mine, I own you. I am your Alpha and your body is meant for my pleasure. I will do with it as I see fit and what I see fit is for you to get that gorgeous behind in that shower...Now!" James said sternly with a solid slap to the back of Rachel's rump.

Rachel yelped then giggled as she raced to the loft to shed her clothes. She returned moments later bounding down the stairs naked as the day she was born. Her generous breasts bouncing with every step she took. She stopped on the last step before the landing and posed for her mate.

"Like what you see...my master?" Rachel said in a demur voice.

"Oh fuck yeah! Gods baby, my cock is about to break out of these jeans you look so good," James groaned in unbridled lust as he growled and advanced on his mate.

Rachel giggled and skipped out of his grasp, "well you better get undressed then. We don't want the poor thing to suffocate now, do we big boy? I'll see your gorgeous ass in the shower. Hurry up now. Don't keep your little sex slave waiting long...Master."

Rachel cooed as she accented the last word. The look in James's eyes had gone from lustful to downright feral. His wolf was taking over and if she didn't exit immediately, they would not make it to the shower or dinner. She quickly turned tail and ran for the shower giggling as James watched her perfect ass bounce with every step. He broke from his lustful fantasies a moment later as he heard the shower turn on. He was up to the loft and bounding down the stairs naked in record time; his cock was as hard and stiff; it bounced and quivered with every step he took. This night was going to be memorable for both of them.

When he walked into the bathroom his heart nearly stopped. Rachel was seated in a corner stool that was built into the shower, masturbating slowly to his visual delight. She was dipping her fingers into her hole then extracting them, bringing them to her lips. Her small pink tongue sampling her essence before returning her fingers to her well for more. With the other hand she was twisting and pulling her nipples painfully as she built towards her first orgasm. Rachel noticed James's presence and smiled wickedly. She sped up her ministrations to a fever pitch; having an audience was making her exponentially hotter. Her breath became shallower and more heated the closer she came to release. Before James could move to intercept his luscious bride, Rachel screamed out in release. A steady stream of girlish cum arced from her pussy to the shower flower. Rachel was uttering a litany of obscene gibberish and shaking violently as she fought to bring her body back under control. If James thought his cock was hard before, it was able to cut through steel now. It was smacking almost painfully against his abdomen with every beat of his heart. A low primal growl came from his throat as he pounced upon his little shower nymph.

There was no tenderness in there coupling. James threw open the shower door and reached for his still quivering mate in a fury of lustful urgency. He grabbed both wrists in one massive hand and lifted her cleanly from the seat, her body still gyrating to the dying embers of her orgasm. James spied a large steel rod bolted into the tile and concrete outside the steady stream of water. Normally reserved for a handy towel or wash cloth, it would now serve his immediate purpose nicely. He wrapped a massive arm around his mate's small body and carried her over to the bar.

"Hold on to the bar with both hands you slutty little cock tease," James growled with a fire in his eyes Rachel had not seen before.

She hastily complied turning over to face the wall and placing her hands firmly around the steel bar. She prayed the steel bar was reinforced because something told her she was going to get the life fucked out of her. James took both of Rachel's legs in hands and, without foreplay or pretense, speared his tiny bride's moist pussy from behind. Her body went stiff as his massive member invaded her still quivering pussy. She screamed in surprise and joyful agony as every centimeter of his twelve inch cock forced its way into her body. There were no words accurate enough to describe the feelings she was experiencing. She was literally skewered on his cock, like a pig on a spit, holding on for dear life as James proceeded to thrust madly in and out of her battered pussy. But he was far from finished. With one arm cradling his loving wife around the abdomen working a finger feverishly on her clitoris, his other hand was poised to strike at her tender buttocks. He brought his hand down swiftly contacting her ass with a resounding SMACK. Rachel screamed in painful lust forcing her pussy to clamp deliciously around James's turgid invader.

"What are you Rachel?" James demanded.

"I'm a slut! I'm my master's dirty little bitch in heat!" Rachel sobbed in reply. The pain only seemed to intensify the pleasurable sensations now coursing through her body.

James again sent his arm flying downwards upon the opposite cheek receiving similar results.

"Why are you being punished Rachel?" James asked pumping furiously.

"Because I am a filthy cock tease to my master and I deserve to be punished for teasing his massive cock," Rachel said now trying to match each and every urgent thrust.

"Who do you belong to?" James asked as he quickly built towards orgasm.

"You," said Rachel.

SMACK! A third painful slap came flying across her rosy bottom, "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?" James bellowed now on the absolute precipice of release.

"YOU! I BELONG TO YOU!" Rachel sobbed as her orgasm took her without mercy. Rachel's body began a tumultuous quivering, her hands locked in a death grip around the steel bar as she held on for dear life; her ankles locked behind James's pumping ass securing his position within her body.

As James felt his cock beginning to empty into her velvet sheath, he took two fingers and shoved them painfully into Rachel's ass. Rachel screamed as the mixture of pain and pleasure merged into a second orgasm that forced her conscious mind into a realm of new understanding. She felt her voice abdicate to the wolf within and she howled long and hard as a continual stream of sexual gratification washed over her and her mate. James, witnessing her acquiescence to her primal self, gave into his own wolf and joined her in their cry of love and lust. Sounds of their primal lovemaking forced many residents, on two consecutive floors beneath the conjoined lovers, to call and complain to management about the excessive noise.

1...345678