Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel followed James's lead as he began to undress and return the clothes to the garment bags. Both quickly disrobed and changed out of their eveningwear for clothing they were both more comfortable and familiar with. Rachel took a moment to admire her mate in his dark blue jeans and t-shirt that showed off his muscled chest. In or out of clothes her man looked good. James blushed a moment as he read his mate's admiring thoughts.

"Can I take these out now? The one in my ass is starting to become uncomfortable," Rachel pleaded with her mate.

"Yeah, we are done for now. What did you think of them?" James asked as Rachel extricated and handed him his latest inventions. He handed her a towel to help mop up the copious amount of semen now leaking out of her pussy.

"You are a sick, perverted evil genius whose has a one-track mind. But besides that, they were fucking awesome. You weren't kidding about them either; I practically fainted when you turned them on full blast. I will most definitely want to try those things again," Rachel said as she gave her husband a little kiss.

James smiled widely at the compliment. He took a moment to clean and sanitize the vibrators for their next use. He secured everything in the case once more and ensured everything was properly in its place before exiting the small washroom.

"Will everything be okay in there without us?" Rachel asked, momentarily concerned for the jewelry and the rest of their clothes.

"Absolutely! This hallway is connected directly to our dining box and the exit is electronically locked from without. Only those with security access may enter or exit. Gus assured me he will have our belongings back in our room before the end of the night. We needed a change of clothes and I didn't want to have to go all the way back to the hotel. Trust me sweetheart; if there is one thing I am good at, it is planning. But we need to get going if we are going to make it to our last stop. This is the icing on your proverbial cake; tonight will be a night to remember. Consider this our wedding and anniversary gift, rolled into one," James said with a wicked grin.

"Tonight is already better than I could ever imagine. I doubt there is anything you could do to make it better," Rachel said, amazed there could possibly be more to such an extraordinary evening.

"Just wait until I show you where we are going," James said wickedly.

James escorted Rachel out through the secure exit to the limousine waiting in the alleyway behind the restaurant. Rachel noticed several doors, similar to their own, lining the exterior of the warehouse. James took note and explained that every dining box had its own private exit way for the owners.

"An added bonus for those who require extra privacy," he said in explanation.

Once they were seated and on the road, James reached behind his seat to retrieve a silk blindfold. Rachel looked puzzled for a moment until James said it was a stipulation for her surprise.

"The minute you see where we are going, the gig will be up. I at least want to prolong the surprise until we reach our destination," James said.

He cuddled up to his mate and surrounded her lovingly in his strong arms to calm and reassure her. Rachel melted into his embrace and sought out his lips to occupy their time until they arrived. As the limo sped towards the city center and the arena, Rachel and James spent happy minutes navigating each other's mouths, searching for cavities. As the limousine entered the parking lot of the Silver Peaks Arena, James slipped a pair of hearing protectors in her sensitive ears.

"What are these for?" Rachel asked, curious about what he placed in her ears.

Where we are going will be extremely loud at times and our hearing is even more sensitive than normal humans. This will help protect our ears from any permanent damage.

James words echoed in Rachel's mind as he placed a similar pair of ear protectors in his own ears. He then placed something that felt like a necklace around Rachel's neck. Before she could question her mate about the necklace, James removed the blindfold and Rachel blinked a moment to adjust her eyes to the bright lights. What she did next made James glad he had the forethought to place his own ear protectors in first.

A brief moment of confusion graced Rachel's eyes until she recognized the bright lights of the Arena and the thousands of people streaming into the venue to see Type O Negative. She looked down around her neck and discovered James had placed an 'All Access' backstage pass around her neck. Rachel wasted no time in screaming her delight, making James wince despite the added protection for his hearing. Launching herself at James, Rachel wrapped her body around his and drove her tongue down his throat in obvious appreciation at a most welcome surprise.

I take it you approve of my surprise.James thought to Rachel, obliviously pleased that his surprise met with her approval.

Yes! Yes! Gods, yes! How the hell did you get tickets?Rachel screamed back with her own mind.

Peter reserved a pair of backstage passes for us months ago. It cost me a case of the new wireless vibrators for him and Katarina, but I still think I got the better deal.James thought, still pleased with his little trick.

Rachel then did something unexpected and punched James hard in the right bicep.

Ow! What the hell was that for?James thought in obvious pain and confusion.

That is for you lying to me.Rachel thought in a brief moment of anger.

James was about to protest the necessity of the surprise but Rachel stopped him from making a sound by placing a finger on his lips.

And this...Rachel thought as she unzipped his pants and released his growing cock ...is for being the sweetest, sexiest mate alive. I love you.

Rachel thrust her head violently down on James's hardening cock and began to fellate her mate like a woman possessed. She was blowing him like it was the last earthly thing she would ever do. She was a woman dying of thirst and his cock was the last water fountain in existence. James wanted to say something but the extreme pleasure his cock was sending cut off the higher functions of his brain. He managed to squeak once weakly then groan before his eyes rolled back in his head. The things his wife's hot little mouth and tongue were now doing to his cock was making James forget entire sections of the English language. He could no sooner write a sonnet than string together a usable sentence at this time. His baser self had completely superseded his rational mind; he was merely along for the ride and his cock was driving. James managed to place a hand on the back of Rachel's head and apply pressure. Rachel moaned as she felt James meet her head with small thrusts of his own. Before long James was spewing a massive load of cum down Rachel's throat. The feeling of his hot, sticky seed coating her larynx and esophagus was enough to send her over into an orgasm of her own. Her pussy gushed her desire, dampening her lace thong and leaving a noticeable wet stain on the crotch of her pants. The two lovers exited the limousine arm in arm, reeking of sex. Ignoring everyone and everything, they happily made their way to the entrance of the arena.

************

Sorry for leaving you in suspense. I am trying to develop the story line from here until after they reach the cabin. I have several ideas and am trying to work out different plot scenarios in my mind. I am also trying to work on ideas for after they return to life and for the ultimate future. If you wish to contribute ideas to the story, please feel free to e-mail me; if I choose to use them, I will gladly give you credit for your help. I hope the next installment will not be long in coming, but again you never know with life and reality getting in the way. I hope you enjoyed this portion of the story and I hope you take the time to vote and comment. If you want to write me an e-mail, please do. I try to answer all e-mails as I receive them and enjoy reading your thoughts and comments. I appreciate your continued support for my writing. Thank you. DE

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story...

But am I the only one that spotted the error near the beginning of this chapter? You had includes Peter's name before he was introduced. I am not sure if you have fixed that problem yet or have it pointed out to you. But other then that and a few misspelled words this story is really good so far. Keep up the good work!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Just a suggestion...

Instead of submitting such long chapters with a long wait in between, what if you cut them up into 3-4 page chapters and submitted them more often?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I had to stay up last night to read all the chapters. Brilliant can't wait for chapter 8 onwards. The extra information content just adds to the story. I am really looking forward to more chapters appearing.

DormDadDormDadalmost 13 years ago
Peter Steele middle name

Just FYI,

I found the following on wikipedia at the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Steele\ gives his "real name and some other info.

Shapeshifter_WolfShapeshifter_Wolfalmost 13 years ago
Hey just a pointer.

Your grasp on history is good and as i started to read the next chapter you asked for your mistakes to be pointed out, so you might want to check the dates on your family heirlooms, specifically the cufflinks and tie pin.

I'm not completely sure on the cufflinks, but i know that ties and therefore tiepins were not invented until after the death of the lord who supposedly gave them as a gift. (by several decades i believe).

p.s feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, my grasp on history is feeble at best.

Other than that your writing is great and i am loving the story, keep it up!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
Wolf's Pet A single woman wanted by two wolves.in NonHuman
The Werewolf's Sabbat A wolf meets his mate and realizes he already knows her.in NonHuman
More Stories