Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made it halfway around the Excursion when Rachel met him in a crushing embrace; her tiny body climbed into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his torso and began to grind her lithe body lewdly against his muscular form. Rachel wrapped her mouth around his left earlobe and began to nibble and pull at the tender flesh, pushing James's erection to painful proportions. His resolve to withhold his own pleasure until tonight disappeared when she sank her teeth into his neck. She growled low in her throat which gave James only one translation: take me now, reclaim your mate! And then she was gone in a flash through the garage door laughing, a trail of clothes littering a path towards the bedroom. Gods! How he loved a good this woman.

Ignoring his wolf's natural instincts to immediately give pursuit, James decided to stalk his mate rather than give chase. He took his time as he entered through the kitchen, closing the door behind him. Seconds continued to pass as he languidly picked up her discarded clothing; he paused a moment with her sodden panties to reacquaint himself with her heavenly scent. By this time, his cock was severely testing the physical limits of the manufacturer's denim cotton jeans. If it became any harder, he would not need to remove his pants; his cock would do it for him. He proceeded to limp towards the bedroom after picking up his mate's scent once more. He reached the bedroom door a full five minutes after entering the house; James dropped Rachel's discarded clothing once more, his eyes grew wide as he bore witness to a most erotic sight.

Rachel was naked on the bed on all fours. Her right hand was between her thighs as she worked frantically to capture an elusive orgasm. Two fingers explored her hole as the thumb battered and molested her tender clitoris. Her ass was shaking in time to her wild thrusting, the globes of her delectable bottom bounced with each plunge of her fingers. Rachel's sweet pussy was literally weeping as rivers of womanly honey escaped her delta; long streams of her cum were racing down her legs and pooling behind her kneecaps. She was panting and whimpering heavily when she noticed James standing frozen in the doorway, his mouth agape in disbelief.

"James," Rachel pleaded. A look of desperation was in her eyes.

"It won't come on its own. I need you. Please shove your beautiful cock in me. Please James. I have never needed an orgasm as badly as I do now. I have this itch that only you can scratch. I need it James...please...please," she continued to softly beg.

How could he not help his mate achieve her orgasm? James broke all speed records and possibly a couple laws of physics as he literally tore his clothes from his body and plunged his engorged erection deeply inside her. Rachel howled in sinful pleasure as she felt James's erection invade her body. In a moment of novice coital ingenuity, James wetted the index finger of his right hand with his mouth and proceeded to tease the entrance of her crinkled rosebud. Rachel turned around with a look of both curiosity and disbelief as James worked his index finger up to the first knuckle into her tight, little ass. This was all Rachel needed to go careening into the abyss. She squeaked once then screamed fiercely as the dam broke and her orgasm released the flood waters. James felt his balls awash in her cum as his cock ebbed and flowed inside her velvet sleeve. He was quickly reaching his own summit. The continued teasing and the visual stimuli from her erotic display of self gratification were too much for James to consider such a silly thing as stamina at this point.

With one last heavy thrust he pushed his cock past her cervix into her womb and proceeded to dispense massive quantities of his fertile seed; if this were during her heat cycle, there was no way a child would not be conceived. He grunted and shuddered as his orgasm continued pushing Rachel through a second, more intense orgasm that left both trembling. James continued to breathe heavily as he waited for his cock to soften enough to evacuate. But her vaginal muscles continued to twitch and massage his cock, making a quick removal improbable. He extricated his finger from her puckered hole, and in a moment of perverse curiosity, proceeded to sniff said finger; he found the unique smell of her nether region not unpleasant. Now that his baser needs had been momentarily sated, James's brain shifted into analytical mode as he quickly queried the reason why he did not find such a thing disgusting. Within seconds his cock slipped out of her pussy noisily as blood was rerouted to provide oxygen to his brain as he continued to inquire over this new personal discovery of perversity.

Rachel was quietly weeping as she attempted to recover her wits that lay shattered about her like so many shards of glass. She found it difficult for her eyes to focus; everything maintained a subtle fuzziness. At the point of her first orgasm, her visual cortex was briefly disrupted as a sea of white filled her vision. The second orgasm, riding the coat tails of the first, caused her to momentarily black out. Her pussy continued to convulse mildly around James's still considerable cock, sending a continual shiver up and down her spine. It was almost like her last orgasm refused to die. When James's cock finally popped out, she felt an overwhelming sense of loss. This was another subtle reminder that she and James were truly meant for each other; he completed her on every conceivable level.

The moment of spiritual contemplation was broken when Rachel felt James's semen begin to seep out of her now vacant pussy. The sheer volume of semen he released in her was highly erotic and comforting in the knowledge that if she were in heat, she would definitely be with child after such an awesome display of her mate's voluminous virility.

"You're leaking," James said succinctly.

James plunged two fingers into his mate's tender pussy, causing Rachel to shudder as he collected a sizable sample. He placed his fingers inside her opened mouth. She quickly closed her lips around his sizable digits and sucked greedily at the offered treat. She reciprocated by dipping two of her own fingers in her pussy and placed them level with his mouth to partake. James took his mate's offering without hesitation. Their combined taste was most interesting for his taste buds.

"And whose fault is that, big boy?" Rachel inquired.

"I blame genetics. It's not my fault my testicles are so large or I produce semen in such large quantities. Besides, I never hear a complaint when you are milking my cock with your throat," James offered.

"That's different. When it is in my mouth, it is nourishment; when it is in my pussy, it is a nuisance. I need another shower because of you," Rachel said holding a hand to her vagina to stem the flow.

"Right behind you," James said. His cock swinging back and forth as he followed his mate's pert rump to the shower.

************

The shower proved further detrimental to the evening's schedule. What started out as a routine shower quickly escalated into washing one another, then to heavy kissing and petting, then finally with Rachel pinned to the side of the shower wall screaming while James's rammed his revived cock into her pussy. By the time they were packed and out the door, it was after 4 pm. James called Robert to let him know they were running late; with a laugh Robert said he completely understood. He told James he would be in the office until well after six working on company business with the legal team anyways. Robert told James to take his time and drive safely. James promised his dad they would be careful and would see him soon. With the final bag loaded, James scooped his mate in his arms and placed her lovingly in the passenger seat with a kiss and a smack to her gorgeous ass. He quickly made his way to the driver side, stopping only to close the cargo doors. While loading their luggage, Rachel failed to take notice of a large black case with the Wolfe crest embossed on the top.

James backed the Excursion out of the garage and fingered the garage control. He paused to load a second playlist from the iPod. A second's pause and the cab filled with the eerily beautiful melody of Draconian's "Everlasting Scar".

Anders Jacobssen's deep gravel vocals began one of James's favorite songs:

Behold me now, I'm lost somehow...Summoned up in sorrow from a world beyond...Never let go my crimson rapture... Can you touch my soul?

Lisa Johansson's siren voice began the second verse:

I see you in every shade... In every moment I breathe... You came as the silent wanderer... travelling to distant shores.

The duet continued causing Rachel to be lost in the gothic lyrics and the dark, yet beautiful melody. She knew this band would quickly become one of her favorites. James definitely had excellent taste in music. The fact that she was a huge Type O Negative fan was a closely guarded secret; one only her parents and James were privy to. If anyone found out in her circle of 'friends' about her true taste in music, she would have been immediately ostracized by the entire group. She briefly wondered why she spent so many years listening to the pop trash the rest of the cheerleaders subscribed to, instead of cultivating a finer appreciation for music she would have actually enjoyed.

Because you wanted to belong, baby.Rachel heard James answer her silent question.

"I wasted so much time trying to fit in. No one is ever truly accepted in such circles. You are tolerated because you are beautiful or talented or rich or whatever. The minute your interests don't reflect the herd mentality, you quickly find yourself without friends," Rachel said bitterly.

Rachel laughed sardonically, "I wonder just how well I will be accepted by the girls upon my return. I mean, I left the squad hanging a member short with zero notice during football season. I'm sure none of that will fly with Jessica."

Jessica Hamilton was the head cheerleader and resident bitch at Copper Hills High School. She was the stereotypical blond haired blue eyed Barbie doll with store bought silicon breasts and brains the Gods would not waste upon a common gerbil. She was rich and popular and wholly full of herself in her little world of one. Jessica came from old money and both she and her family looked down on everyone who did not meet their lofty standards. Rachel told James that from personal admission, Jessica's shit did not stink.

"Whatever. I bet that bitch can pass gas so rank it will clear a room and peel wallpaper. I would not doubt it a moment if her family was heavily invested in scented candles," James said as he pointed the SUV towards the west exit.

Rachel laughed out loud, "I heard she is only graduating because she did some 'extra credit' work on her back."

"I've heard the same rumors. Everyone knows Jessica Hamilton is the community bicycle; just about everyone has had a ride. I also know Daddy has her college admissions already bought and paid for," James said.

"That is one ride I would never want to take. I can only imagine the diseases she could be carrying," Rachel said with a shudder.

"No kidding. If her reputation stands, she is probably a walking Petri dish by now. Her vagina probably resembles an old catcher's mitt; all worn out and beat to hell. I bet she could mount a fire hydrant and not touch either side, she has been stretched so far," James said with a smirk as he parked in front of a nondescript building within sight of the west gate.

"Not if the rumors about Brian Richards are true. I've heard you need a pair of tweezers and an electron microscope to even find the damn thing. Have you seen his junk?" Rachel asked unbuckling her seatbelt.

"As a courtesy, men tend not to blatantly ogle one another in the shower. Besides, compared to me, most of the other guys in the showers are severely lacking in the size department. I do know that Brian is rumored to shower away from the other players on the football team. Maybe he is self conscious about measuring up," James said as he opened the door and helped Rachel to the ground.

"Where are we babe?" Rachel asked.

"The armory. This is where we store all of the pack's weapons and ammunition. It also houses the indoor firing range. Dad had the place built after mom and the twins were attacked. We have been buying and collecting a variety of firearms and other weapons ever since. One of my responsibilities as future Alpha is to help prepare you to fight; that includes knowing how to use a variety of firearms. We are taking a small collection to the cabin with us so you can become comfortable with shooting and handling a gun," James said as he opened the door for his mate.

"Ach! Guten Nachmittag, meine Jüngen. Come to show your mate how to blow your balls off at fifty paces, eh James?" A large man laughed from behind a counter. He had a bald head, a massive barrel chest and a big handle bar moustache that was curled heavily on both ends. Rachel didn't know whether to be afraid of him or hug him. He reminded her of a teddy bear on steroids.

James laughed with the large man, "Not tonight Dieter. We just came to get an assortment of toys to take to the cabin with us. Think you can hook us up with a few things?" James asked.

"Na Klar, mein Alpha! You know I am the best gunsmith in all the Clans and I always take care of my Alphas," Dieter said only slightly offended.

"Dieter, this is my mate Rachel. Rachel may I introduce Dieter SchneeBerger, the best gunsmith in the supernatural world and still reigning marksman of the Austrian Jagdkommando. He even qualified for the Olympics back in the day," James said making introductions.

"It's very nice to meet you Dieter," Rachel said shaking his hand.

"And you, madam Alpha. You have a good teacher. I taught James most of what I know and he is one of the best pupils I have had in years. There are few shots better than he. You are in good hands with him," Dieter said with all sincerity.

James blushed at the compliment but said nothing.

"So what is on the menu for this evening?" Dieter asked, acting like a sommelier in a fine restaurant.

"Let's see...I want a Glock 19 and 500 rounds of the 9mm hollow point.... the Colt 1911 .45ACP and 100 rounds...a Winchester 30-30 with Zeiss scope and 100 rounds...oh!...and one of the AK-47's with 500 7.62mm armor piercing...preferably one of the models we took of those bastards. I think that will be a well rounded group to get her started," James said.

"Sehr gut! Dmitry, did you get all that?" Dieter asked towards the vault.

A voice with a slight Russian accent answered, "Of course, give me five minutes to gather everything and I will be right out."

"Sweet! I didn't know Dmitry was here today. What's he doing?" James asked.

"He is cleaning and checking a new shipment of the HK MP5's we received last week. These are the newest models with the fire suppression and laser sighting. Your father and mother are heading to Europe for the annual High Council meetings in Greece; they will be gone for most of the month. As I understand it, they plan to make a stop in Oslo to visit your grandparents. Dmitry is just double checking all the weaponry for your parent's security detail. That boy is never satisfied until he has disassembled and oiled every gun. And I thought I was an anal-retentive when it came to weapons. He refuses to leave anything to chance, that one; I imagine that is why he is now the head of your parent's security detail," Dieter said with a chuckle.

"That surprises me, given his recent past," Rachel offered.

"Water under the bridge, my dear. We Lycan may have long memories, but we leave our anger in the past. Dmitry has proven himself time and again; he is worth his weight in gold. If I didn't know better, I would dare say there is Lycan blood in those veins. If my Alpha trusts him, I trust him; there is no room for discussion. Besides, he is a bright and delightful young man. Other than his unfortunate paternal background, I am very fond of the boy," Dieter said.

"It doesn't hurt that I am an expert marksman and within a cunt's hair from beating your range record, you old Wurst! I was within three rounds yesterday of your pistol. Give me another month and I will take that crown from your shiny, bald head," Dmitry boasted with a laugh as he exited the vault with the requested weapons.

"I take back what I said earlier. He is a stubborn, insolent little piece of shit who doesn't respect his elders," grumbled Dieter.

"Only you old man! You're geriatric ass has yet to gain my respect," Dmitry said, twisting the knife, "for someone who is supposedly immortal, you sure do moan and groan around this place a lot; like a tired old woman."

"I'll show you old woman, you insolent young pup," Dieter said, taking a playful swing at Dmitry's head. Dmitry dodged easily, walking over to meet James and Rachel.

"Good to see you again D," James said.

"It is good to see you my Alpha. Is this your mate?" Dmitry asked, gesturing towards Rachel. James nodded and nudged Rachel forward.

"It is very nice to meet you Dmitry. I have heard so much about you. I want to extend my congratulations to you and Jennifer about the birth of your twins Alexi and Aliya," Rachel said shaking Dmitry's extended hand.

Dmitry proudly stuck his chest out and said, "thank you madam Alpha. I will extend your kind words to Jennifer. I am very proud. My Alexi looks just like his Papa and Aliya is even more beautiful than her mother...uh...don't tell her I said that," Dmitry said, lowering his voice slightly.

"I heard that Dmitry!" a stern voice said behind James and Rachel. Everyone turned to greet Jennifer as she wheeled a double stroller through the armory's front door; the twins quietly slept in their seats.

"You know you are the most beautiful woman in my heart. But as a father, my daughter's beauty reflects and magnifies that of her mother. She will break several hearts when she is grown, yes?" Dmitry said, trying his best to salvage the situation.

"In two languages you are, and shall forever remain, my silver-tongued devil," Jennifer said, playfully biting the tip of her husband's nose.

Dmitry proceeded to spout streams of Russian sweet-nothings in Jennifer's ear as he playfully bit and sucked on her ear. The color of her face and the quickness of her breath betrayed the true meaning of his words. With a final passionate kiss for his wife, Dmitry moved to pick up his slumbering son.

"They fell asleep in the car ride over here. A full stomach and a few minutes on the road and both were out like a light," Jennifer said as she paused to straighten her long, braided hair.

Dmitry brought Alexi over to meet Rachel while Jennifer rescued Aliya from her own seat. The small boy was slumbering contently in his father's arms. His swollen cheeks and chubby hands moved in pantomime as he dreamed the innocent dreams of a child. His mess of curly golden locks nestled snuggly beneath a woolen cap. Aliya was dressed in a white jumper and rabbit lined fur parka. Her hair was growing rapidly and soon would frame her angelic face perfectly. Rachel's heart instantly melted when she laid eyes on the tiny twins. An unfamiliar aching was growing in the pit of her stomach; she did not recognize the feeling but could guess at its meaning: she wanted children of her own...and soon. She found herself eagerly waiting for the first heat cycle. Prepared or not, she vowed to ride James until every single sperm in his testicles was safely within her fertile womb.

James chuckled inwardly as he noticed Rachel's reaction to the infants. He felt and heard her conviction to become pregnant during the first heat cycle. She was a natural born mother; her compassion, large heart, and love of children proved as much. James knew he would never deny Rachel a child. He would continue to provide her with his fertile seed for as long as she wanted to carry. He had little doubt that they would parent a large family. This was one of James's fondest wishes. He wanted a large family; many sons and daughters for him and Rachel to teach and to protect.

123456...8