Guardian Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two days? Um...didn't your mom teach you any better? You should have been preparing her weeks ago," Peter chided.

It was Peter's turn to hide his face in shame as he didn't have an immediate answer to this question. However, Rachel was not beyond explanation.

"The big, strong man pussed out until he was forced to confront me the day of the Rites of Ascension. I had only seen him on campus a couple of times after he rescued me from doing a swan dive on my head. Other than that the guy was a ghost around school. His cousin Marcus said he was holed up in the men's bathroom moments before he pulled his head out of his ass, came out, and swept me off my feet. Before two days ago I didn't know who James Wolfe really was. I'm kind of on the Wolfe Mate Crash Course program right now. Everything is kind of need to know until James gets his shit together and starts explaining things to me," Rachel said momentarily perturbed at her mate's lack of planning.

Peter was now laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. James had his face buried behind his long black hair, but Peter could clearly see his face burning with embarrassment. It seemed like all the Wolfe men had trouble talking to their mates until the last conceivable moment. Given that James's father and uncle had to practically kidnap their twin mates to get them to the Rites explained much of the family's mating record. But then again, things were far simpler when he mated with his beloved Katarina all those many centuries ago. But then again, he did not have all the modern conveniences that the young people had today. He had to do the old fashion thing and woo the woman destined to be his mate.

James had taken quite enough from his quarrelsome mate. She was going to enjoy quite an extended period of discipline for her lack of respect. He reached down with both hands and grabbed a nipple between thumb and forefinger and began twisting them until they were harden red nubs poking against the fabric of her shirt. Rachel squeaked then moaned; she began to gyrate lewdly against James as her sexual juices began to flow. James put a sudden stop to her hip's movement with a strong and announced slap across her left ass cheek. Several people looked up and over at them because it echoed well around the room. Rachel's eyes shot open with a yelp as the painful pleasure suddenly turned to just pain. She looked up into the smiling face of her mate who bent down and captured her lips in a searing kiss. Upon release James smacked Rachel's ass once more. Rachel stuck her tongue at her husband and danced out of his grasp when he tried to reach for her again.

"If you guys just want to continue playing grab ass, I'm sure we can find a room for you two," Peter said as he watched amused as the two teenagers played with one another.

"That's okay Peter. I've got something special planned for this little minx later. She will learn proper respect for her Alpha whether she likes it or not. I won't have my own mate disrespecting me at every turn. Thanks for the offer though," James said.

Rachel continued to stick her tongue out at her husband like a petulant child, "Bring it on big boy!"

"A woman with real hellfire; I like that. If you ever get bored with his tall, dark, and dumb ass you just give me a call. I'm sure I can satisfy you much better than he can," Peter said turning the knife ever so slowly.

"Peter if you don't want these reporters getting a picture of your big ass getting laid out on the floor, you better shut the hell up. I'll be more than happy to knock some sense it to you," James said feeling a tinge of anger.

Peter reacted by holding his hands up in the air, "down boy! I was just fucking with you man! Come on! Let's introduce your wife to the rest of the band. I've told them all about her and they are anxious to meet her."

James put Rachel under his arm and said to Peter, "Lead the way!"

************

When James and Rachel finally stumbled into their suite at around four in the morning, they were beyond tired. The after party in TON's dressing room had been epic. For two hours it had been a loud, boisterous mixture of drinking, laughing, and singing for everyone involved. As the dedicated showman that James knew he is, Peter led the entire party with unequaled joviality. No one could ever deny that Peter Steele knew how to throw a party.

To say the evening was a success for James and Rachel was an understatement. When James and Rachel shared the events of the evening and how their close friend was forced to leave the concert early to attend to the bitch princess, the band was moved to action. Soon after hearing the plight of Robert Buchanan, Peter called their band manager and the stadium promoter to their room. They made a few silent requests and soon the men returned with arms full of band merchandise and memorabilia. For the next half hour, each member took turns autographing and signing personal well wishes to one Robert Buchanan. Peter even included three autographed copies of their yet unreleased album 'Dead Again'. By the end of the evening and the party, Robert would be ensured that his selfless actions would not go unrewarded.

The limo ride home was spent in contemplative silence as James held Rachel tightly in his lap. Neither one had to speak a word to enjoy one another's company. The evening spoke for itself; it was an event that would live forever as one of their best nights together.

James had promised Rachel earlier in the evening he would severely punish her when they got back to their hotel room, but right then he was too tired to immediately do anything about her insolence. James and Rachel supported one another as they walked unsteadily up the stairs to their loft bed. They each took turns helping the other undress. There was nothing sexual about it, it was simply a way to ensure the other did not fall asleep while undressing. Both decided to forgo further hygiene and crawled onto the 800 count Egyptian cotton sheets beneath the warm comforter. Once their heads hit the goose down pillows both were out like a light. James's last semi-conscious effort was to blindly seek out Rachel and pull her tightly to his sculpted chest. Once this was accomplished, both sighed in contentment and were soon deep asleep.

************

1...5678910
  • COMMENTS
20 Comments
CirCinusCirCinusover 12 years ago
too much detail......

Sorry babe, good story but you drown it in petty details... have finally given up because it's too boring to read details about everything.. Why can't they just go to a concert and have fun without the detailed description of the concert-hall. Why did we have to get the technical details for the sex-toys??? just to name some of the superflous details. To much info man.. Thanks anyhow.. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
novel

if you dont turn this into a novel it will be such a waste, and many of your fans myself included will be very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please hurry with next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome tale man. excellent writing. had been waiting for this sequel for awhile. hope you write the next part soon. cheers.

p s- do turn this tale into a novel, man.

keep up the good work

shortydeeshortydeealmost 13 years ago
More Soon!!!

I have had a great time reading your story. I hope that you will be adding more real soon.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
Leader of the Pack Ch. 01 Due to be mated. Falls for someone else. Crap!in NonHuman
Wolf's Pet A single woman wanted by two wolves.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories