Guardian Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched in silent fascination as James palmed Rachel's ass in one hand and reached for his wallet with the other. He handed his wallet to Rachel and she fished out a twenty dollar bill for the sales person. With a hurried thank you and promise to keep the change, James rushed Rachel to the nearest restroom while she gripped two bandanas tightly in her hand. James came to halt in front of the women's restroom and opened the door, hurriedly ushering in his soiled mate. He then made a beeline for the men's restroom to clean up his own mess.

Jessica waited until the door closed behind James then she made her way to the women's restroom and quietly slipped through the door. She didn't want to take the chance of spooking Rachel until the opportune moment. Luckily there was a small partition separating the entrance from the main restroom. This allowed Jessica an unobstructed view of the stalls via the oversized mirror above the sinks while keeping her own position secret. She now understood the thrill of the hunt her father had spoken of so fondly with his daughter; Jessica was relishing the suspense as she hoped to catch Rachel at her most embarrassing moment. She wanted to capitalize on this moment and gain as much information as possible. There were burning questions that demanded immediate answers and she was clearly going to collect, post haste.

Jessica could hear someone in the farthest stall. She wanted to creep over to the neighboring stall to spy upon the unsuspecting slut, but she figured that was going a bit too far. She didn't want to tip her hand too soon. Rachel wasn't going anywhere and she was more than grateful to wait her out. She welcomed anything to lessen her time with that idiotic music and that insufferable Robert Buchanan. If this panned out the way she knew it should, the chance to humiliate Rachel would almost pay for the grief she had suffered through tonight. She could just imagine James wrapped around her own body while Rachel burned with loss and jealously. It would happen; she would steal James right out from underneath Rachel and use his delicious body to sate her own burning needs. The threat of becoming a social outcast would work nicely in stopping Rachel from doing anything stupid. After all, who would risk becoming unpopular just to keep a boyfriend? To Jessica it was a no brainer. She never even considered the chance that Rachel would deny her anything; the idea was too remote a possibility.

While Jessica was outside waiting to spring her trap, Rachel was inside busily cleaning James off of her body. Gods this load was the biggest since the Rights of Ascension. James had literally filled her to capacity and kept on cumming. She could scarcely believe the volume that her man could produce. She had to admit that when it came to sex, James didn't do things half assed; he went full bore and held nothing back. Too bad her pussy had to pay for his lust every time. Not that she was really complaining, it was just their love making was extremely...messy. But Gods was it worth it. She thought she would pass out from the pleasure. Only the sheer embarrassment and knowing that Peter Steele was watching them fuck kept her conscious.

Rachel knew if she had not stuffed her panties in her mouth, the entire fucking stadium would immediately know as she screamed her orgasm for all to hear. She didn't know why it was such a turn on to know that someone was watching them fuck while others were totally oblivious to their surroundings. The experience was surreal, making frantic love in front of the stage and thousands of fans. Rachel had completely ignored everything around her. Her surroundings faded until it was just her and James fucking each other with every cell in their body. Gods! The pleasure her man brought her was beyond explanation. She still wondered how she could come so much and not expire from dehydration. When he had cum inside her tonight she felt like she was sitting on the end of a fire hose as it sprayed her insides at full speed. Her own orgasm was busy pushing out around his cock until the pain from the sheer pressure and volume became too much. When James removed his cock from her pussy the resulting flood was epic. She felt like her insides were being expelled through her pussy.

As she sat on the toilet seat trying to void the last traces of their lust, Rachel concentrated on fashioning temporary panties out of the two bandanas they had bought in a hurry. She didn't even register the color or design until she reached the bathroom; she had just thrown the money at the man behind the counter and grabbed the two bandanas closest to her. Rachel looked at the bandanas and was amused to see that both sported the TON logo, a black background with a large green O with the minus symbol inside. She chuckled as she tied the center of each bandana together to form a crotch. After finishing with her cleaning duties and wiping away the evidence, she stood and tied the other ends around her waist. When she was finished she adjusted the makeshift bikini bottoms and decided to examine her pants for the first time; she had not seen the damage her overzealous mate had done to her new jeans. The stains resulting from their reckless tryst were negligible in comparison. Rachel was just about to examine the large hole in the crotch and ass of her designer jeans when she heard the door to the restroom open and a familiar and repugnant scent reached her sensitive nostrils. Damn!

Of all the restrooms in this entire fucking place, Jessica fucking Hamilton had to waltz into the same one she was using to clean herself after having torrential, mind blowing sex. The bitch had horrible timing. Rachel concentrated on her scent to try to determine what Jessica was up to. She soon discovered that Jessica was not moving, she was waiting for her to step out of the stall. Something was off with this picture. Jessica smelled just a little too confident for this to be an accidental meeting. Had she followed James and Rachel as they left the stadium? Had she seen them having sex? Rachel didn't see how but there was no other explanation. Jessica was up to something and it made Rachel's skin crawl. Rachel couldn't stay in this fucking stall all night; she was missing a great concert. She breathed a heavy sigh and sought out her mate with her thoughts.

Baby, I'm in a bit of a jam right now.

Really, is it strawberry or raspberry?

Shut the fuck up! This is serious! Jessica fucking Hamilton just 'happened' to walk into the bathroom and now she is waiting for me, blocking the exit. I think she saw us having sex somehow and she wants something out of it. If I had to guess I am thinking she wants to use what she saw to blackmail me in exchange for you. Gods what a stupid cunt! She must be out of her fucking tree is she thinks I am giving your gorgeous ass up without a tearing out every single hair in her empty head by the roots. I know you are waiting for me, but you will have to be patient just a little longer; I need to have a few words with her majesty.

You need me to intervene, baby?

Nah! I've got this one covered. There is no way this two-timing cum bucket is going to pull a fast one over me. I don't care what she says. I am not going to play her fucking head games. If she thinks she can hold something over my head, she has another fucking thing coming. It will be a pleasure cutting her down to size.

Just restrain yourself from killing her. It would put a real damper on the evening if we had to explain a dead slut in the restroom killed by the jealous girlfriend. I don't feel like dealing with the fucking police tonight, do you?

Hehe. Nice 'CLUE' reference. Okay, I promise I won't kill the little cunt but maybe I can scare the living daylights out of here. You think she will think twice about fucking with me if I break her nose?

Yeah, but I would hate to explain to Marcus how his mate is all fucked up before he has a chance to meet her.

You're shitting me!?! Marcus? No fucking way! He is way too sweet to deserve a hellacious bitch like Jessica. What makes you think she is his mate?

It just came to me while I was cleaning your cum of my fingers. By the way baby, you are delicious as ever.

You're a sick puppy for licking our cum off your fingers!

Whatever! You know it makes you hot and you probably had a little snack while you were in there too, hmmm?

No comment!

Hah!

But what makes you so sure that Jessica fucking Hamilton is Marcus's mate?

Okay, when is Jessica's birthday? I'm sure she is not one to go without announcing to the world when her highness was born.

April, 22nd 1988. She announced the date to us like it was Holy Scripture set in stone or some shit. It was the first thing she mentioned to us during our first cheerleader meeting. Narcissistic cunt! She just expects all of us to fawn over her and give her gifts on her birthday. Stupid, uncouth, no good, cum guzzling, lights on but nobody's home, skanky, little gutter snipe of a used Petri dish.

Honey, calm down! Remember, if I am right and she is Marcus's mate your actions could have serious repercussions. She will be pack someday, which means you will have to deal with her ass on a daily basis. If you beat her half to death tonight, things will be extremely tense between us and Marcus; I won't risk our relationship with my best friend and future Beta Superior because you couldn't control your temper. I just hope that Marcus is man enough to slap the bitch out of her. She is going to need a MAJOR emotional overhaul before she can become pack. You may want to consider a certain degree of diplomacy right now.

Fuck that! I quit. I don't want to be Madam Alpha anymore. Let someone else deal with her bloated, pretentious ass!

Calm down or I will tie you down and keep you unsatisfied for the rest of the weekend. You are a future Alpha; grow up and start acting like one. You are a million times better than her. There is no need to drop down to her level to teach her a lesson.

Yeah, I know. But dropping down to her level is much more fun...and satisfying.

Rachel! I mean it or no sex at all until we reach the cabin! Now go make nice with the little whore and show her what a big girl you are.

Yes, Daddy!

That's my little girl!

Rachel stuck her tongue out at her invisible mate, just to get back at him a little. Rachel took a deep breath and tightened her pants around the makeshift bikini panties. They were a little snug and didn't ride well in the crotch, but they would suffice in the interim.

She exited the stall and went to the full length mirror opposite the sinks to admire her handiwork. The bandanas did a perfect job of covering the hellacious hole that James had made in her pants. Rachel would have to get back at his burly ass for ruining a perfectly good pair of jeans. Despite the orgasmic outcome, it was a high price to pay for ruining a $100 pair of low riders. She tried to ignore Jessica for as long as possible, even though she was in Rachel's line of sight. She could clearly see the skank hugging the wall in the mirror as she tried to remain invisible. What a stupid cunt! Oh well, might as well get this shit out of the way so she and James could return to the concert. This was supposed to be their night together and this little bitch was ruining it for them.

"You might as well come out of hiding Jessica. I can see your ass hugging the bathroom wall. You sure you want to be touching that with your bare hands? Just think of the millions of germs that are crawling on that wall right now," Rachel said cruelly. She knew Jessica was a bit Mysophobic when it came to bathrooms. Rachel watched with masked glee as Jessica leapt from the wall like it was on fire. Rachel chuckled as she calmly walked from the mirror to the sink to wash her hands.

Jessica walked to a sink at the other end of the row to wash her own hands; she felt like she had been contaminated and washed her hands until they were a bright pink. Public restrooms were absolutely revolting. The thought of even being in one made her stomach queasy. But right now she had little choice. If she truly wanted to steal James away from Rachel, she had to focus on the present. Jessica was furiously thinking on how to proceed. She didn't count on the little slut calling her out. Jessica was now on the defensive and she didn't like the feeling of not controlling the situation. When in doubt, Jessica always fell back on her considerable acting skills.

"Hey Rachel, sweetie! Funny running into you here. I thought you were surgically attached to that boyfriend of yours. But I guess that would be a little awkward in this situation, wouldn't it?" Jessica asked with forced joviality.

"You can drop the bullshit Jessica! I know you were waiting for me to exit the stall. I could smell that designer perfume shit you practically bathe with all the way over there. What do you want?" Rachel said skipping all the fake pleasantries.

"Well aren't we a bit snippy tonight! I thought after the orgasms your boyfriend gave you tonight, you would be in a far better mood. Maybe you are too frigid to properly enjoy what that delicious man of yours is giving you," Jessica said dropping the fake act replacing her smile with a mocking sneer.

"You're the only frigid bitch here Jessica. My man keeps me warm, wet, and satisfied all fucking night long. And I do mean fucking! My James has the stamina of a fucking bull and is hung like a goddamn elephant. So don't go insulting my intelligence. I know what your skanky ass wants and the answer is a resounding 'No'," Rachel said flatly. She was wasting precious time sparring with this mental peon. However, it would be sweet to put the bitch in her place. Jessica needed to learn sooner or later who exactly was in charge.

There was that word again. No one told her 'No'. Not her parents, not that nigger Robbie and certainly not this little slut who dared deny her what was rightfully hers. Time to drop the bomb on this little tart and receive her prize, she was wasting valuable kissing time with that tree trunk of a new boy toy. She knew that once she turned the sexuality up to eleven with James, he would drop Rachel like a bad habit. The only problem was ensuring that this little scruff of a girl would not interfere as she succeeded in seducing her EX-boyfriend.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you little slut?!? Do you have any fucking clue who the fuck you are talking to? I am Jessica fucking Hamilton. No one denies me anything. No one! I always get what I want and what I want is James. I have the goods on you two now. Do you want your squeaky clean reputation at school run through the mud? I know how much you enjoy playing the virginal good girl at school. I wonder what people would think if they knew you were screwing in public like some two dollar whore? Face it girly, you are out smarted and out classed; I always get what I want in the end. So are you going to hand over your boyfriend right now, or are things going to get ugly?" Jessica huffed.

"The only thing that is ugly in this room is you and your pathetic attempt to frighten me. You have both eyes open but can't see the obvious right in front of you.

You see, James and I are soul mates. We were destined to be together from birth. Nothing and no one will keep us apart and I will fight tooth and nail for him if you even think about touching him with those scaly claws of yours," Rachel replied with a calm and easy tone. She was trying her best to control her anger, but this slut was making it difficult.

"What bullshit is this? Soul mates?!? Don't give me that load of romance novel crap! You guys have known each other less than a week and you are destined to be together? Oh honey, he has fed you a whole truck of bullshit if you believe that nonsense. Your boyfriend must be a fantastic liar for you to swallow that line. And here I thought you were a smart girl," Jessica taunted.

Rachel smiled wickedly as she decided to throw Jessica for a loop. Verbally sparring with Jessica Hamilton was like playing chess with a chimp; it was far too easy.

"Why do you keep calling James my boyfriend?" Rachel asked.

Jessica's eyes furrowed in confusion, this was not turning out the way she thought it would. She didn't want to destroy Rachel completely, but the little bitch was asking for it. Besides, she was always a good one at verbally insulting people.

"Well, isn't that what he is? Or did you have to hire him because you are too god damn pathetic to actually have a REAL man?" Jessica said gloating triumphantly. That should put the little bitch in her place. She knew victory was almost in her grasp.

That last comment was the last straw. With lightning fast speed that surprised even her, Rachel had pushed Jessica against the wall next to the sinks and lifted her off the floor by two feet. This tiny 5'2" 115lb. brunette lifted the 5'11" 135 lb. blonde with a single hand wrapped menacingly around her throat without even exerting herself. Rachel could feel her nails lengthening, biting into the tender flesh at Jessica's neck. This thing had insulted her and her mate; the wolf slumbering inside her was suddenly wide awake and howling for blood. Amber filled eyes looked murderously up at ice blue eyes filled with disbelief and terror. Rachel growled deeply in her throat while Jessica whimpered in horror as the tiny woman lifted her with inhuman strength.

"Listen to me you little tramp! James is my HUSBAND! My name is Rachel Merchant WOLFE. We were wed last night and I signed the paperwork this evening. He is not just some man. He is MY MAN! He is my mate, he is my everything, he is my entire life. You can't comprehend the scope of our love. It doesn't matter if we have known each other two days or twenty years; our love is eternal and final. There is no one else for either of us; we are two halves of the same cosmic being. So if you think you can waltz in here and try to blackmail me into giving him up you are sorely mistaken.

I will rip your larynx out of your throat and shove it up your ass before you can even blink. I don't give a rat's ass about being popular at CHHS? It doesn't mean shit to me. The only thing that matters to me is my mate, our children, and our pack. Your pathetic popularity is worth nothing and it will mean nothing to anyone when you graduate. You need to get that through your thick skull or you will be miserable the rest of your life. You don't deserve the love and happiness a mate can bring you yet; you are not worthy of feeling the soul searing love your true mate will bring you. And for this I don't hate you, I pity you Jessica. You need to figure out what you really want in your life before you lose it forever. Forget about yourself, forget about your selfish desires, and focus on what you need and I mean what you REALLY need. You figure that out and you may have a fucking chance in Hell at real happiness," Rachel said this as she lowered the frightened girl to her feet, coughing as she fought to get oxygen to her body.

Jessica felt so weak and small that she slumped to the floor and curled into a ball, sobbing in abject fear and confusion. What the fuck just happened? Who the fuck was this woman? How had she done the things she just did? Was she high or just fucking nuts? What was all that garbage about mates and pack? Jessica rocked herself and mumbled senseless words as her mind attempted to come to grips with what just happened. How dare this woman treat her like she just did? Didn't this cunt know who she was? Didn't she know who her family was? Jessica continued to war with what Rachel had told her and the reality her mind was trying to impose. Nothing about this confrontation had gone right. Nothing of this made and god damn sense. And Rachel pities her? Fuck that! Jessica's ego tried to reestablish itself to rescue what little shred remained of her dignity.

1...45678...10