Guardian Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel snickered as she imagined Jessica decked out in traditional witch garb flying around on her broom stick. The image helped lighten her mood and allowed her to step back from ripping Jessica's jugular out of her throat and slapping her eyes out of their sockets.

Where the fuck is a falling house when you need one? Rachel quipped in her mind.

This caused James to snort in laughter; he had to cover his mouth to hide the smile that was now covering his face. The thought of a house falling out of the sky and crushing the wicked witch of CHHS was most gratifying.

************

Jessica had indeed recognized the little prude Rachel Merchant and haughtily made her way over to her with Robert following meekly in tow. But her attention was quickly interrupted by the Adonis that was cradling the little Miss goodie-two-shoes protectively in his arms. Where the fuck did Rachel "I'm a Virgin for Life" Merchant stumble across this tasty morsel? And more importantly, why the fuck had she never come across this potential new boy toy before? She better be on her best behavior and put her best fake face forward.

"Hi Rachel, missed you at practice and the game yesterday. Is everything okay? I heard you had a pretty big blow out with Jayden yesterday," Jessica said with mock sincerity to the general vicinity that may or may not include Rachel. Jessica's attention was entirely on James.

"Hi Jessica! Sorry about all that. A...a family emergency came up suddenly and I had to leave right away. Also you should know that I will be out of town for the next month...I am going through a lot of ...personal changes right now and I won't be able to keep up with the squad. I already spoke with Coach Wozniak and she has authorized my absence with my teachers and the principal," Rachel explained, growing increasingly annoyed over Jessica's eying of HER mate.

Rachel caught the scent of Jessica's arousal and it made her growl subconsciously through her newly developed sub vocals. James noticed and pressed firmly on Rachel's right shoulder to bring her back from brink of a full scale cat fight. This was their night and he refused to allow anyone to ruin it for them.

James snickered in his head to Rachel. Personal changes? She has no idea.

Rachel thought back. I wouldn't mind giving her a demonstration but I doubt she would enjoy it.

Place nice baby! Remember you are a future madam; you need to take the high road. Jessica will be good practice for you...just remember patience and to breathe. And please refrain from ripping her head from her shoulders.

I promise nothing!

"Well I don't know if there will be a spot for you on the squad when you get back. You left us in quite a bind for the football game yesterday. Poor little Amy was left to fly all on her own," Jessica said to Rachel's voice as she continued to drool over James. Robert simply looked at Rachel and rolled his eyes at Jessica and her overly rude behavior.

"That's okay. You can go ahead and find a replacement for me. I won't be returning. I know there are a couple girls on the JV squad that are more than qualified to fill in for the varsity spot. I've honestly lost complete interest in cheerleading as of late," Rachel said with a hint of venom in her voice.

This caused Jessica to blink and look directly at Rachel, for the first time, with increasing incredulity. Not interested in cheerleading? What kind of nonsense is this? What would cause this wallflower to lose interest in her only foothold on the social ladder? It couldn't be...this stud sitting next to her with his arms bristling with all that yummy muscle protecting her...she finally lost the cherry. We'll bravo little wallflower. Bravo! You definitely picked top shelf to lose your virginity. Now if you don't mind, I think I will take him off your hands so that I may also enjoy him as well; it's important to share the wealth. Just the thought of this delicious male plowing her fertile fields made Jessica's pussy itch.

Rachel growled low in her throat as she watched Jessica eye James with unmasked lust. Jessica's eyes slowly walked over his sculpted flesh like a snail with a horrid case of vertigo. Her eyes widened considerably when she noticed the considerable bulge nestled down James's right pant leg. Jessica unconsciously licked her lips in a lust filled haze.

Back off BITCH! This man is MINE you little slut. Come near him and I will relocate your head up your ass!

James chuckled and quietly put a reassuring hand across the back of Rachel's neck and began to massage it sensuously. This caused Rachel's animosity to this unwelcome rival to lessen but not abate completely.

Relax baby! She can't hold a candle to you. Besides, there is no way in the nine circles of hell I would ever take a ride on THAT bike. I need a penicillin shot just looking at her.

This last comment caused Rachel to snort and laugh derisively to Jessica's confusion. Becoming increasingly annoyed, Jessica pressed forward and demanded an introduction.

"Rachel? Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" Jessica asked sweetly, using all her known seductive powers on James.

"Sure Jessica," Rachel said with sickening sweetness, "this is my may...I mean my boyfriend James."

Before Jessica could reply Robert came from around them with a sudden dawning of recognition, "James Wolfe! I thought I recognized you. But dude! You have totally become ripped. What's your secret bro?" Robert said as he eyed this new version of James for the first time. He shook hands with James warmly.

Thinking quickly on his feet from years of practiced experience James said, "I hit a big growth spurt. All the guys in my family hit one right about their eighteenth birthday. As for the muscle and weight I have been on some incredible new diet that includes a lot of carbohydrates, protein, and advanced weight lifting. It promises amazing results very, very quickly."

This seemed to mollify Robert's curiosity for the moment and he fell silent once again as Jessica stared him back behind her with a withering gaze. Robert shivered involuntarily as he felt the temperature in the room drop several degrees as he looked sheepishly into Jessica's ice blue eyes.

"By the way Jessica, what are you doing here? A heavy metal concert hardly seems your style," Rachel goaded, twisting the knife ever so slowly.

Jessica scrunched her face like she had just licked her own ass, "Ugh. It wasn't my idea. Daddy is interviewing Robert's father for a new VP candidacy and it is my job to take out Robert on a date. Daddy always treats new promotions for company officers like they are potential in-laws. Like, I would ever marry a black guy! Please! Ugh! But Daddy promised me a new car for Christmas if I did this favor for him."

Rachel, Robert, and James rolled their eyes together at Jessica's obvious racial faux pas. Apparently this flew right over Jessica's head.

"Mr. Selfish here refused to cancel his tickets for tonight to accommodate me and my important social calendar. Daddy said I couldn't reschedule and I had to go along tonight. I brought my iPod and I plan to drown out this crap with some decent music if it kills me," she said with finality.

Robert looked over Jessica's shoulder at James and Rachel with a look of pleading that simply said, 'somebody shoot me, please!'

"Well at least you are selfless enough to do something that Robert wants to do, even though it takes up your precious time," Rachel said dripping with sarcasm.

"I know right! I should get the fucking Nobel Peace Prize for this shit!" Jessica agreed wholeheartedly. Again, the mocking air of sarcasm blew right past her.

Suddenly a voice came over the public address system announcing the concert would be starting in ten minutes. The voice asked that everyone make their way to their seats. This broke up the conversation causing Jessica to drag Robert quickly away by his collared shirt; Robert yelling hasty goodbyes to James and Rachel. Rachel and James waved like they were saying goodbye to a man condemned to hang. They turned to each other and giggled as they made their way to their seats.

"James?" Rachel asked, "Did Jessica smell familiar to you? I mean beyond that slutty aroma? It was real faint, but I swear she smelt like one of us. She smelt like pack."

"I caught it too babe. It means she is supposed to be mated to a werewolf. As to whom I don't know yet. Why the fates would want her to be pack is beyond me. She needs a serious attitude adjustment before she could even think to be welcome into our world," James said in resignation.

"I just feel bad for the poor fucker that is stuck with that damaged piece of goods. I honestly hope it's no one we know," Rachel lamented.

"Me too babe, me too," James agreed as they made their way down to the VIP entrance.

Little did they know, Jessica's mate was a member of the Wolfe clan and quietly anticipating his upcoming eighteenth birthday; however, this year his present would be one he would never have expected in a million years. Despite her callous nature and promiscuous youth, Jessica, with proper training, would become a beneficial member of the Wolfe clan. But it would take a strong hand and a stronger heart to tame her and to show her the light.

************

The 'All Access' badges James and Rachel wore allowed them practically everywhere in the arena, including front-row center stage. They were able to stake their claim to the best spot in the house and quickly entrenched themselves for the duration of the evening. From here they could see and hear everything Peter, Kenny, Josh, and John did with perfect clarity. James quietly maneuvered Rachel in front of him, allowing him to shield her safely from most of the rowdiness that would quickly consume the crowd. Their 'seats' were so good they were actually within the inner perimeter of the riot gates behind a ring of security; this conveniently obscured them from most of the crowd, allowing them a small measure of privacy, as if anyone would be looking directly at them anyway. Despite their fortuitous location and relatively safe distance from the crowd, James was taking no chance of anything happening to his little Rachel.

If anything was 'all access' it was to be within touching distance of Peter Steele. Rachel was so ecstatic about tonight she was shaking slightly. Never in a million years would she have guessed she would be here tonight. Her mate had gone well above and beyond any conceivable call of duty with her surprise present. It went without saying that she was going to rock his world tonight.

I'll hold you to that baby.

James I am so excited and HORNY right now. I wished to the GODS I was wearing a skirt right now. That way you could flip up my skirt, tear my panties away, and go to town on my slutty ass. I'm this close to turning around right now and blowing you in front of ten thousand people.

The dual thoughts of a very public blowjob and then bending Rachel over the stage and fucking her to within an inch of her life while Peter Steele played 'Love You to Death' was very, very appealing. Suddenly a deliciously naughty idea came to James and he smiled lasciviously to his tiny mate. Rachel could practically hear the perverted gears grinding away in her mate's head and turned around to see a wicked gleam in his eyes.

Gods James! I was just kidding. There is no way in Hell you are going to fuck me in front of what...fifteen thousand people. So you can just get it out of your perverted head. You can't just rip my pants and panties off and have your way with me in front of an audience. No way...

Rachel's thoughts were lost to her suddenly when James bent down and bit down sharply on Rachel's mating mark, growling low in his throat. Her complaint disappeared into a ragged erotic gasp as James growled dominantly into his mate's shoulder as he proceeded to tease and twist her increasingly aroused nipples. Gods how she loved and loathed what this man could do to her body. Suddenly James pulled on her right nipple and twisted it harshly forcing Rachel to whimper her increasing need to get fucked. Before Rachel could form what resembled the beginning of a curse at her mate's blatant public display of affection, she heard and felt her denim jeans ripping. James had shifted his left hand and used his talons to tear a rather large hole in the crotch of Rachel's jeans. He did leave her panties intact...for the moment.

What the fuck are you doing?!?

I am making an entrance for my cock to fuck you. Trust me, it will be very discreet. No one will be able to see or tell what is happening, especially in the dark...well, that is until you start cumming. So my advice to you, my little mate, is to keep as quiet as you can unless you want Peter's microphone to pick up the sounds of our lovemaking.

Rachel whimpered with increasing volume as James continued to play and tease her now painful nipples. The thought of the microphone picking up the sounds of her sexual release as she screamed out her orgasm was turning her on immensely. But the shame of being found out caused her to bite down on her lip painfully to stifle her moans. Suddenly the crowd erupted as the promoter came on to the stage to announce the first of two opening bands before TON took the stage. By now the arena was packed to the brim with thousands of eager fans wishing to catch a glimpse of their favorite band. The VIP section where they now stood was becoming increasingly crowded as fans with similar access, camera crews, and other support staff congregated. Rachel's nerves and her arousal were at their zenith as the house lights dimmed and the first band, a local gothic band looking to make it big, took the stage.

As the band began to play, James was pleasantly surprised to discover the band wasn't half bad. They were a mixture of alternative rock and industrial gothic. It was a surprisingly good mixture and James started to strum Rachel's clit to the melody of the song. Rachel was trying her best to enjoy the music as she worked to ignore the mounting pleasure/pain that James was delivering to her nervous system via her aroused nipples. But she almost jumped onto the stage when James found and began to play with her love button like it was a chord on a guitar. James was careful to keep his ministrations light, not allowing Rachel to reach climax. By the time the band's set ended fifteen minutes later, Rachel was breathing raggedly and had a wild look in her eyes. She began to curse vehemently in her mind.

God damn it mother fucker...god damn you and your body...god damn you and your endless stamina and delicious cum...god damn you and your fucking fingers...fucker...fucking fucker...I'm so fucking CLOSE...let me fucking CUM!

And ruin my fun? I don't think so. And just to ensure you won't try and jill yourself off directly give me your hands please.

"No!" Rachel yelled much too loudly and as petulantly as she could muster between ragged gasps for breath as her body teetered on the verge of orgasm. Just a couple more strokes were all she needed before she could blast off into the stratosphere.

But James had other plans as he forcefully ripped Rachel's thong through the hole in her pants, forcing Rachel to gasp then moan as the fabric was pulled forcefully over her engorged clitoris and Mons pubis.

Give me your hands!

"No!" Rachel yelled like a spoiled toddler.

Give me your hands!

James said this to his mate as he forcefully bit down on her mating mark baring his Lycan fangs gently into her flesh. This caused Rachel to yelp then moan as the delicious mixture of pain and pleasure worked through her already flustered body. The feeling of James dominating her body like a common fuck toy was driving her up the fucking wall. James took the moment her guard was down to forcefully grab her wrists and using the torn fabric of her panties to tie her wrists tightly behind her. Now with her hands properly bound he could continue to play with her body at his leisure. Rachel half-heartedly struggled with her bonds as she awaited the next brazen move from her dominant mate. Both knew perfectly well she could break her bonds at any moment, but she was more curious than afraid to see what James would do next.

Just remember Rachel, you ARE my fuck toy. Your body is here for my pleasure and for my amusement. You will just stand there and take your orgasms like a good girl.

James swatted her ass for good measure causing her to whimper then moan as the coarse jean material rubbed against her ass cheeks. James then turned serious for a moment and spoke to reassure his mate.

Rachel, trust me. I will not do anything that you do not want. I love you. You are my entire life. If you really want me to stop, I will. Do you want me to stop?

Don't you fucking dare! This is the hottest thing I have ever experienced. My body is on fire and my pussy is leaking like a river overflowing its banks. It probably looks like I pissed myself already. Just be careful is all that I ask. We don't need you shifting in front of fifteen thousand witnesses and blowing the evening. That and don't you dare think about not giving me an orgasm. You have me working up to the mother of all orgasms right now and I expect to blow my top before this concert is over. Are we clear?!?

Crystal.

James smiled and patted himself on the back for this impromptu idea. He expected to mess with her during the concert but never imagined he would take it this far. He kissed Rachel on the top of her head and she wiggled her butt temptingly against his hardening cock. Just then the second band was announced and James was pleasantly surprised to discover it was another of his favorite bands: Deathstars

Check it out babe. These guys are fucking awesome. They come from Stockholm, Sweden. I think you will really like them. They have an awesome industrial sound.

Whatever! Just remember our agreement. I get off and nobody gets hurt.

James just chuckled and shook his head at Rachel's transformation from hesitant victim to willing participant and coconspirator. James took the opportunity between bands to surreptitiously maneuver his left hand between their bodies and slip two fingers, through the hole in her jeans, positioning them next to her moist pussy. Rachel wasn't kidding when she said she was hot. James felt like the flesh would melt from his bones simply from the heat that her body was now producing. Her pussy was on fire. The only thing preventing both of them from spontaneously combusting was Rachel's copious amount of cum now weeping down the inside of her thighs, heavily staining the fabric of her jeans.

Just as Andreas "Whiplasher Bernadotte" Bergh took the stage, James plunged his fingers inside her swollen gash and began to lazily masturbate his wife. He continued to molest Rachel's breasts and nipples through the fabric of her shirt. Rachel helped at every opportunity as she began to rock with the rhythm of his fingers and leaned forward into James's hands to maximize the tactual stimulation. James abruptly stopped as Deathstars opened their act with 'Cyanide'. He allowed the beat to wash over them as he left his fingers sitting idly in his mate's hungry hole. Rachel tried in vain to gain friction against his fingers by rocking against them, but James would not have it; he quickly swatted her ass harshly to stop her motions. Rachel moaned and whimpered in need but otherwise stopped her movement. James had something planned for her and she would trust him.

Andreas began to sing after the opening sequence:

This is the hand that will blind your eyes and split your spine...this is the blade that will visit your flesh and release the wine...