Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look stunning, Bonnie." She smiles at the compliment.

I make my way to Emma's room and listen to try and figure out what's she's doing. I hear a blow dryer buzzing and I'm assuming she's drying her hair.

I motion for Bonnie to follow me and I make my way to my own room.

Once there I open the drawer with my collection of toys.

I take out the remote controlled ben wa balls and the leather panties which come with a set of vibrators. I pick a small egg-shaped vibrator and attach it to the panties. I test them all and find the batteries are still fully charged.

As I turn to Bonnie I see she's flushed, the redness in her pale cheeks is almost as fiery as her hair.

"Miss Wright, do you know what these are?" I ask holding up the ben wa balls.

"Yes, Sir." Bonnie replies.

"Good, you'll be wearing them tonight. Wait here."

I see Bonnie swallow but I feel she's eager to try them on.

I make my way to my own bathroom and rinse any dust from the toys before returning to my room. Bonnie hasn't moved.

"Here, put them in." I hand her the ben wa balls.

She turns around and bends over slightly to put them in. I smile at her discretion in turning around but don't mention it since I'm appreciated the shape of her butt through her dress. As Bonnie slips in the first ball she can't help but let out a minute moan. Adding the second ball triggers another moan. She straightens and fixes her dress before turning around and facing me again.

"Still a bit shy, aren't you Miss Wright?" I ask with a smile.

She just blushes.

I don't tell her about the remote controlled vibration I can add to the ben wa balls.

"Let's go see if Emma is ready yet."

She nods and we make our way back to the sitting area in the suite. I can see she's already enjoying the ben wa balls just walking around, so I walk a bit closer to her.

"Miss Wright, no cumming until I say so," I whisper right behind her.

"Yes sir," she replies.

I make my way to Emma's bedroom and knock before entering. Emma is sitting in front of her vanity, her hair is dry by now and she's applying her make up. She's wearing a red loose skirt, a white tank top and a black vest. She looks nothing like the diva she sometimes is when walking the red carpet, but the innocence she displays in this casual wear is all the more appealing to me.

"Hey Pete," Emma says.

"Hey Emma," I respond as I make my way over to her and give her a soft kiss just behind her ear. She moves her head to rest against mine for a second.

"You up for playing some tonight, or do you want to go easy?" I ask her, hoping for a positive answer.

"Yes, I need some play time. I just hope we don't scare away Bonnie."

"Very well, Miss Watson," I switch to my voice, she responds by sitting up straight and looking at me through her mirror. "You will wear these tonight."

I hand her the leather panties with the egg-shaped clitoris stimulator. She looks at me and I see a fire starting in her eyes. Without a word she stands up and takes off her panties from beneath her red skirt. They're black, thong shaped and wouldn't have hidden anything but her outer labia when worn. I notice they have a small wet spot though.

"Have you been playing with yourself, Miss Watson?" I ask rather sternly.

"Just a bit, Sir." Emma's reply is accompanied by lowering her eyes.

"Perhaps I should add a butt plug for punishment then?"

Emma's eyes open wide in shock as she looks up at me. She tries to answer but fails to come up with words. I don't really know how she stands against something entering her assumingly still virgin ass hole.

"That would be... new, Sir." Emma hesitates just a second before finishing her sentence.

"I'll go easy on you, since we're going out with Bonnie." I turn around and make my way back to the door. "She's waiting for you by the way."

Emma nods and puts on the leather panties, adjusting the little vibrator to make sure it's comfortable. As soon as I notice her sitting down again, I open the door and activate Emma's vibrator to start buzzing at the lowest setting. I hear her sigh as I close the door behind me.

I make my way to my now favourite chair and lean over to Bonnie who is fidgeting in her seat.

"Here's the deal Miss Wright, you can cum as soon as you're able to make Emma cum tonight." I await her response.

She just nods and tries to find another way to sit in her couch.

"The balls not that comfortable?" I ask.

"On the contrary, Sir." Bonnie replies, her face flush with her excitement.

A few minutes later Emma emerges from her bedroom and squeals, giggles and hugs ensue. We don't dawdle around and make our way to the bar.

-

The seating arrangement are quite to my liking in the bar. We have a round table in a booth. It's snug enough that we can talk privately but just roomy enough for us all to sit comfortably. During our trip here I had turned off Emma's vibrator once again but I did notice that Bonnie was becoming more and more aroused. Her nipples were hard as rock and it seemed they were quite long. Her not wearing a bra made it all too obvious in what state she was in as she took of her coat. Emma's eyes went wide as she noticed.

Once we sat down I didn't really register much of the conversation between the two friends. What I did keep an eye though was their body language. It was quite obvious these two were very comfortable around each other. I decided to up the game.

Every time Bonnie touched Emma, I would give Emma a burst of vibration on her clit. The first time I did this Emma gasped slightly and turned her head towards me for a second. I felt her right hand on my left leg and she tried to pinch me. However when she did so, I raised the intensity of vibration immediately. I saw Bonnie looking at me with a twinkle in her eye and I decided she was having way too much fun at the expense of Emma. So I looked at Bonnie with a smile on my face and turned on the vibration of her ben wa balls.

Her reaction was everything I had hoped for. She jumped, bringing her hand to her mouth so fast I didn't even see it move. She bit down on her finger to keep from moaning or screaming or making any sound whatsoever. I winked at her as soon as she was able to open her eyes again.

"May I be excused for a moment, please." Bonnie said as she moved towards the restroom.

"She KNOWS! Doesn't she?" Emma asked as she moved her head closer to mine once Bonnie had gone through the door.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "She knows and she's wearing your ben wa balls."

"You've both been playing with me the entire time?"

"Want some pay back on her?" I ask as I give her a soft kiss on her mouth.

"Can I?"

"Well since she's been playing with you for some time, I only think it's fair if you can play with her a bit."

I take out the remote control for the ben wa balls and hand it over to Emma.

"She can't cum until you have gotten at least one orgasm." I stated.

Emma's smile is indication enough, but if I had any doubts as to the fact that she was going to love this, she erased them by placing her hand on my cock and squeezing.

"I'm going to make her squirm, Sir." Emma said with a wicked grin on her face.

As soon as Bonnie sat down again, I knew I was in for a treat. Emma apparently had raised the vibration on the ben wa balls to the burst setting. Bonnie's reaction was to almost jump out of her seat to which Emma smiled and looked at her.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Nothing, eh, I eh... I stubbed my knee." Came Bonnie's reply.

"Want me to kiss and make it better?" Emma asked innocently.

I had trouble not laughing out loud.

"I would like a kiss yes, but not there." Bonnie looked into Emma's eyes. It became apparent that Bonnie was having a hard time not cumming right there and then.

Emma leaned over to Bonnie, showing her that she too wanted to get more frisky and their lips met. Softly at first, almost as if they were tasting each other. I raised Emma's vibration setting another notch and a moan escaped Emma's lips. Bonnie took this as her cue to jump into a full blown French kiss. She even brought up her right hand to cup a feel on Emma's left breast. Another moan escaped Emma's lips.

It seemed they were caught up in the moment. Emma began softly stroking Bonnie's breasts as well and they kept on kissing. I noticed that Bonnie's breathing became ragged and she kept on shutting her eyes and trying to concentrate. Apparently her stimulation was getting the better of her.

Emma released Bonnie's lips and moved to whisper something in her ear while simultaneously pinching both of Bonnie's nipples. The whisper was loud enough for me to hear.

"Cum for me, you little slut. You know you want to and I know your nipples are extremely sensitive right now. I want you to cum right. Now." And with that Emma pinched and twisted Bonnie's nipples.

Bonnie lost it. She shuddered and gasped as an orgasm wracked through her body. She threw back her head and moaned. Emma planted a soft kiss in Bonnie's neck and let go of her nipples but kept on fondling the redheads breasts. It seemed to me that they had done this before since this was exactly what Bonnie needed to ride out her orgasm.

I figured Emma had had her fun so I turned up the vibration on her pussy to full force as well. Emma gasped and jumped. This ended Bonnie's orgasms and she looked at me then Emma and back to me.

I just grinned as I noticed that the situation dawned on Bonnie. She had not followed my command. She had cum before Emma did. She knew I knew and she realized I would be punishing her later on. I turned off Emma's vibration completely for now.

Emma started giggling as she sat back to lean against the seat. Bonnie looked back at Emma, still flushed from her orgasm, still enjoying the afterglow of her release. Emma placed the remote control for the ben wa balls on the table before her. Bonnie's eyes went wide.

"You played me?" Bonnie said.

"Off course," I answered with a wide grin. "You and me were playing Emma, and I told you, you would always be on the same level as Emma during our play time. So I thought it only fair, Emma could play you as well."

"It seems you failed to obey your command, didn't you Bonnie?" Emma asked her friend with an equally wide smile.

Bonnie sat back and after a second she began to laugh.

"Oh I'm so going to love this." She said as she leaned over to Emma to give her another kiss.

"How about we stop playing for now and just enjoy our meal?" I suggested.

The girls smiled and for a second I noticed disappointment in both of their eyes, but I really wanted to get something to eat before we got back at the hotel.

-

The rest of the meal and ride back to the hotel was uneventful. Once we reached the suite however, Emma decided to start the game once more.

"Bonnie, do you need to go back to your own hotel tonight?"

"Not really. I have an interview for some local radio station at two in the afternoon though."

"Good," Emma turned to me and took of her black vest. Leaving her in her loose red skirt and white tank top. "Sir, I would like a snack before turning in. Do you have something to feed me?"

Her words, with the dirty connotation, had their desired effect. The mood in the suite changed immediately from light to laden with sexual tension.

I turned to face the girls and saw that both of them had a hungry stare in their eyes. "Very well, Miss Watson. Take Miss Wright to your bathroom and clean yourselves up. Make sure you're clean enough to eat from." I turned towards my own bedroom. Before I reached my door however, I looked over my shoulder to see them reaching for Emma's bedroom door. "And no cumming for either of you."

I smiled to myself wondering how they would react to seeing each other's toys. So I took a quick shower, making equally sure I was clean enough for any type of play that might ensue. I didn't bother getting dressed and just put on a robe as I made my way back to Emma's room. I took along a few toys, including a butt plug and a double vibrator. Entering I could still hear the shower running so I made myself comfortable in a chair I had placed at the foot of the bed. A small table was placed beside the chair and I laid out the toys on the table. I went through Emma's night stand and took out the bottle of lube she had stashed there and started warming it up in my hands.

A few minutes later the girls emerged from the bathroom, both naked as the day they were born. It was the first time I saw Bonnie naked and I wasn't at all disappointed with what I saw. She was almost an exact copy of Emma. Their hips to waist ratio was almost identical and both of them had clearly been training since they had nice and flat tummies. The one difference was that Emma's breasts where just a bit larger than Bonnie's. But to counter this, Bonnie's nipples were simply awesome. Pink, hard and almost as long as the tip of my own index finger they seemed stiff enough to cut glass. And thinking back to our dinner it seemed Bonnie's nipples were extremely sensitive. Looking down again I noticed Bonnie was also completely shaven. Her skin just a bit paler than Emma's, Bonnie's labia where however a shade darker pink than Emma's. They were also a lot bigger. I was pretty sure Bonnie wouldn't ever be able to wear a tight fitting bathing suit or yoga pants since she would have an epic camel toe in either of them. I felt myself harden beneath my robe as I started anticipating the things we would be doing tonight.

"Bonnie," I started, "Just to be clear, Emma and I have been tested for any sort of disease so we can screw around without condoms. I don't have any here and since you haven't been tested yet, I hope you don't mind I won't be penetrating you today."

"Told you he was a perfect gentleman, didn't I?" came Emma's response.

"Yeah you did." Bonnie replied to Emma before looking back at me. "Emma told me about the tests, I'm fine with them. We already made an appointment with Emma's gynaecologist for me tomorrow evening."

"Good, now that's settled," I leaned back into my comfortable chair before continuing. "Miss Wright, Miss Watson, come here please." I had switched to my Voice with the command.

They both grinned before entering in there submissive role. They came over to me swiftly and stood before me. Both had their hands chastely together before their sexes.

"I trust you didn't cum?" I asked both of them. A shake of their heads told me they hadn't.

"Very well then, Miss Wright, since you still need to be punished, I want you to lie down over my knees, ass up."

Bonnie's eyes went wide and Emma's mouth opened just enough to let her tongue out with which she licked her lips.

"Do not make me tell you again, Miss Wright." I looked sternly at her, but had to fight myself to not just jump the both of them. They looked so good and I was getting really horny really fast.

Bonnie came to stand on my left and laid down over my knees. Her nipples pressed into my left leg and her ass was sticking up on top of my right leg.

"The safe word is 'Expelliarmus', Miss Wright and if you laugh at that, I'll let Emma spank you as well." I placed my hand softly on her naked ass. Her cheeks were even paler than the rest of her but they felt soft and firm to my touch. I even felt a very light tremor going through her as I caressed her bottom for a second.

I waited for the right time when Bonnie exhaled a breath before slapping her a first time. It was a rather hard slap covering both her cheeks and instead of yelping Bonnie gasped for air. I followed my slap with soft stroking, but the discoloration on her cheeks came through fast enough. It seemed I had to take care to not hurt her. I continued to caress her, letting my fingers roam between the crack of her cheeks and I felt her leg-muscles contract ever so slightly as I neared her puckered rose bud. It seemed almost as if she wanted to spread her legs.

"Tell me, Miss Wright," I asked softly, "do you like to be spanked?"

"Not particularly, Sir." Bonnie answered.

"I see, but you accept this as punishment for not obeying my command earlier?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl, now then, do you enjoy my fingers between your cheeks?" I continued stroking between her cheeks with the tips of my fingers and once again I felt a very minor movement of her legs.

"Yes Sir," came Bonnie's soft reply. Her voice laden with arousal.

"You want to open your legs, don't you?" I asked as I moved my hand lover on her legs. "You want to open your legs and expose your pussy and bottom to me like a little slut, don't you?"

"I'm just so horny Sir, I want to cum so badly. Emma has fingered me close to orgasm three times while we were cleaning ourselves up in the shower."

"Did you now," I said as I gave her another slap on her ass. Her ass was already completely red from the two slaps I had given her and I decided not to continue with this. So I changed tactics.

"Miss Watson," I said as I looked up at Emma for the first time since Bonnie had lain down on my legs. I saw Emma was horny as hell. She was standing with her feet apart at shoulder width and I could clearly see pearls of pussy juice slowly gliding down her legs from between her pussy lips.

"Yes Sir," came Emma's reply in a half moan.

"Did Bonnie return the favour in the shower?"

"She did Sir, and she's so good at it."

"Very well then, come over here, Miss Watson," and I pointed to my right so she would be standing behind Bonnie.

Emma moved behind Bonnie and I motioned for her to kneel which brought her face level with Bonnie's ass. It gave her a clear view of Bonnie's ass and I'm assuming Bonnie's engorged labia were clearly visible as well.

"Lick her ass Emma," I ordered as I moved both my hands to Bonnie's cheeks, spreading them for Emma. Bonnie assisted the movement by spreading her legs on her own accord. Something I didn't mind all that much. The smell emanating from between her legs was intoxicating the say the least. It was heavier than what I had smelled from Emma's pussy, but I loved it all the same.

"Just her ass Emma," I said as Emma placed her hands on Bonnie's thighs and moved to give her friend a long lick from pussy to ass. "She's still being punished."

"Ok Sir," came Emma's reply and she stuck out her tongue and touched Bonnie's rose bud. Bonnie's reaction was as I hoped it would be. She gasped and her puckered ass hole twitched at the touch of Emma's tongue.

"Now tease her, make her squirm." I ordered Emma. "If you can get her to beg for release, I'll let her eat your pussy until you cum while I eat hers until she comes."

"God yes," Bonnie said, "Emma, please eat my ass. Make me your ass bitch!"

It seemed Bonnie was a bit more kinky than I had anticipated. Emma however took it all in strides and started licking Bonnie's ass like a woman possessed. I decided to help Emma out a bit and moved my own hands around Emma's face down towards Bonnie's pussy. As soon as I touched Bonnie's labia I felt heat and moisture covering my hand. It was clear to me that Bonnie was already ready for whatever we wanted to do later on.

I moved two fingers around Bonnies outer labia and pinched them softly together. Bonnie's response was enjoyable to say the least. She moaned and pushed her ass further on Emma's face.

"Oh that's so nice," Bonnie spoke. "please Sir, can I cum? I'm so close."

"It seems, Miss Watson, that Miss Wright is already begging for release."

Emma didn't respond but continued her assault on Bonnie's now completely soaked ass hole.

"Stand up Emma and go lie down on the bed. On your back, legs spread as wide as you can."

I waited for Emma to do as I said, she looked back at me as she crawled on the bed and I saw a hunger in her eyes. She wanted this. She needed this. She had to find release from the stress she had felt the last days, and I was going to make sure she got her release.