Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Wright, I want you to crawl between Emma's legs and lick her to orgasm. Do so in a fashion that has your ass up in the air as high as possible while spreading your legs enough for me to eat your pussy."

Bonnie almost jumped to it. She placed her knees on the bed and bent over, crawling forwards until I assumed she had her nose buried between Emma's outer pussy lips. Emma let out a gasp as soon as Bonnie started licking and brought her hands up on top of the redhead's head, grabbing her hair.

"Ladies, this isn't a race. Enjoy each other, let it come naturally." I said as I made my way behind Bonnie. I knelt at the foot of the bed and told them to scoot down until I said stop. They did as told and had them move until Bonnie's knees were resting on the edge of the bed, her ass up close and personal with my face. I inhaled her sweet musky aroma and dived into it myself.

As soon as I started lapping Bonnie's pussy and ass I heard Emma's moans start up as well indicating Bonnie had also resumed her oral assault on Emma's pussy. I started concentrating on my own job at hand though and moved my tongue in long strong licks. I pushed my way between her outer labia with my tongue and was rewarded with a taste of her nectar straight from the source. It was as heavy and musky in taste as it was in smell. I lapped it up as if it was the source of all life on earth. Bonnie started pushing back against me, as if asking me to stick my tongue in even deeper. I added my right hand to the fun. Starting with a soft stroke over her pussy, I quickly started petting her clitoris with my fingers. I felt a shudder go through Bonnie and I knew she wouldn't be lasting much longer. Though I still wanted to play out one more ace. I stopped licking for a second and pushed my index finger into her pussy. It slid in easily, her pussy walls soft and silky around my finger, her juices coating my hand.

"Miss Wright, you do know Miss Watson also loves it when you lick her ass, don't you?"

I heard a surprised moan and was surprised to find it emanating from Bonnie, apparently she didn't know! She recovered from her surprise rather fast though and within seconds I heard Emma groan.

"Oh Bonnie, I'm so close to cumming. Don't stop. Yes, lick it." Emma's voice was attaining a higher pitch, a clear indication her orgasm was near. "Your fingers feel so good Bonnie, don't stop, press harder!"

I felt I should try to get their orgasms as close together as possible so I continued my own oral assault. I bent my neck just a bit until I could force my tongue around my own fingers and start licking Bonnie's clitoris once again. I turned my arm around so I was now coming from over her ass with my finger in her pussy and started licking Bonnie in a steady rhythm.

It didn't take long for Emma's moans and shrieks to reach orgasmic heights.

"Bonnie, I'm going to... Yes... Yes... Oh yes... I'm cumming, I'm... Bonniiiiiiiieeeee," and with that Emma came. She was pulling Bonnie's face into her pussy with all her might, pulling on Bonnie's hair to force the redhead to continue her tongue magic.

At that point I removed my finger from Bonnie's pussy and moved it to Bonnie's rosebud. A single touch was all it took for Bonnie to react and push her ass to my finger. I pressed my finger against her puckered little hole. It gave way immediately and I felt Bonnie shudder and her muscles contract. I started to assault her clitoris again with my tongue. Each time I licked her, I applied a bit more pressure on her ass, pushing my finger in a bit more.

Emma was panting but recovering rather swiftly from her orgasm. Apparently she really wanted to see what I was doing to her friend. She scooted out from around Bonnie's head and sat down on her knees besides her friend.

"Do you mind if I assist you in letting her cum, Sir?" Emma asked as she eyed my finger sitting knuckle deep into her friends ass.

I just shook my head in reply as I continued licking Bonnie's pussy. I felt she was getting closer and I didn't want to break pace.

Suddenly I felt more than heard Bonnie gasp. A quick glance up told me Emma had placed her hand on one of Bonnie's breasts and had placed her other hand on Bonnie's ass close to my own hand. When Emma started pinching Bonnie's nipple I knew the redhead would be cumming any second.

I placed my other hand close to her pussy as I plunged my tongue into her vagina as far as I could. I started moving my finger in Bonnie's ass slightly in and out and with my other hand I put pressure on Bonnie's clitoris. Bonnie was powerless against the combined assault of Emma and myself. A series of profanities emerged from the mouth of this innocent looking twenty year old woman.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, yes, deeper, stick it deeper in my ass... Oh God YES! I'm cumming. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, fuuuuuuuck."

And with that Bonnie came. I felt her ass contract around my finger, I felt a stream of juice coming from her pussy and her entire body shook and shuddered with the power of her orgasm. She bent her back down and pushed her ass and pussy backwards as hard as she could. And then it was over and she fell forward, panting hard.

I had moved my hand with my finger buried in her ass forward as well, so now I gently removed it from her ass. The last part was however forcefully pulled out as Emma grabbed me for a kiss. Not so much a kiss as an assault of her tongue. It seemed Emma wanted to lick every drop of pussy juice from my face. She pretty much succeeded and ended with in fact a French kiss where she pushed her tongue against my own and battled for domination for almost a minute.

When Emma released me Bonnie was still recovering.

"You broke her, Pete." Emma said, giggling.

"Never... Came... So... Hard... Before... In... My... Life..." Bonnie spoke, clearly still out of breath.

I stood up and grabbed three bottles of water from the mini fridge. I gave one to Emma and sat down next to Bonnie.

"Want some water, Bonnie?" I asked softly. I opened my own bottle and took a small sip.

Bonnie turned around and sat up, looking up at me with a broad smile on her face. She leaned over and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

"Hey," came Emma's voice. "He's mine!" Her smile indicating she was joking.

Bonnie turned around and leaned over to Emma and gave her an equally small kiss on the lips.

"That's better, now kiss him properly!" And with that she pushed Bonnie's face back towards me. I shrugged looking at Bonnie and smiled. We shared a kiss and then some.

As Bonnie and I let go of each other I noticed Emma had moved towards the table next to my chair.

"Pete, what is this?"

Bonnie giggled as she saw what Emma was holding.

"That's a butt plug Em," Bonnie said as I was still turning my head to look at Emma.

"You mean, this goes..."

"Yeah. But you don't want to do that until you've had at least one or perhaps two fingers in your ass."

"Have you tried it?" Emma asked looking at Bonnie.

"Not yet, but I'm going to. I saw it lying earlier and I really want it inside me."

I chuckled, pulling the attention of both girls towards me.

"You knew?" Emma asked.

"It was an estimated guess. Bonnie had already mentioned loving a finger in her ass, so I gathered..."

"Right," Emma said. She grabbed the lube as well and made her way to the bed once more.

"Is the game over?" Bonnie asked.

"Do you want it to be over?" I asked.

Emma sat down between Bonnie and me and turned to her friend.

"You do know we can just enjoy each other without the commands? I mean, I still want his cock in my pussy and I'm guessing you will want to taste it at least."

Bonnie nodded enthusiastically.

"Who am I to deny you two lovely ladies anything?" I chuckled.

"Lie down, Pete, ass on the edge of the bed please." Emma ordered. I did as requested and Emma came over and placed one of the pillows on top of my head. "No peeking!"

It seemed Emma did in fact like to take charge every once in a while. I wasn't about to complain as I was sure I was about to get a double blow job. And sure enough, less than twenty seconds of whispering later I felt a mouth on the tip of my cock and a tongue on my balls. I gasped at the surprise of the immediate double assault, but it felt so good I wasn't about to complain.

It seemed they would be alternating, while one of them was sucking my cock, the other kept playing with my balls. I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of having these two lovely movie stars giving me an awesome joint-force blow job until I felt my cock being released and not being grabbed once more.

What I did hear was more whispering and hands underneath my knees. They pushed my legs up and I pretty much knew what was coming.

I lay down in the same position as in the spa a couple of days ago. On my back, knees high in the air, leaving my cock, balls and anus completely exposed to them. I felt a finger being placed at the bottom of my balls. Or was it a tongue? It applied pressure and I think I felt a breath of warm air over my wet balls. But then I felt a second digit or tongue being placed besides the first one. And I got completely confused. Confusion that was only magnified by the fact that I didn't see anything.

A hand grabbed my cock and slowly started to jerk me off. Another hand was placed on one of my cheeks. And then I felt a third hand being placed on the other cheek. They were really working together now. Then I felt one of the digits, wait... One of those things that was applying pressure on my balls had to be a tongue, no? Anyway, I felt a tongue or finger moving slowly downwards. I felt more moisture being applied and I felt a drop of saliva running down my perineum to my anus. I shivered. It felt awesome.

Suddenly the hand that was jerking me off came to a stop and I felt a pair of lips engulfing my head very briefly, a strong lick of a tongue followed and then the lips were gone again.

"Hey, that's cheating!" I heard Emma say. And then both pressure points around my balls were gone and I felt a second pair of lips, I presumed Emma's, around my cock, giving me a few quick licks and suckles. I groaned in pleasure. Precum was freely flowing from my cock and I'm sure both girls had gotten a nice taste.

"Emma," I spoke with a muffled voice through the pillow. "You do know that if you put your finger in there and play with my prostate again, I'm going to cum really fast."

"Don't worry Pete, I want your cock and cum in my pussy tonight." Came Emma's response. "I'm just showing Bonnie here what she needs to do once I start riding you."

My imagination ran wild at that point. What the hell were they planning?

More whispering and suddenly I felt new pressure points around my balls and perineum. A hand appeared around my cock and another lifted my balls upwards. Then I felt a breath near my anus and I sighed. A tongue, I'm sure it was a tongue, wasn't I? A tongue touched my anus, a lick upwards over the perineum. My cock twitched and I heard a giggle. I was sure it was Emma that giggled.

Then more whispering and the hand that held my cock let go. I felt a knee being placed next to my hip and hands being placed on my chest. Emma, I assumed it was Emma, was going to ride me. I felt her hands still on my chest as she placed her other knee next to my other hip. She lifted her hips and I felt a hand grabbing my cock. Bonnie Wright was grabbing my cock and pointing it towards Emma Watson's pussy. I groaned again as Emma impaled herself on my cock completely in one go. She started riding me, slowly, grinding her hips on mine. Then she leaned forward and took away the pillow and I was left staring into Emma's hazel brown eyes filled with lust.

"Bonnie is going to eat your ass now, Pete," Emma whispered.

My eyes went wide as suddenly I did indeed felt hands pushing my legs open once more. A tongue stroked my balls, Emma started grinding again. Bonnie's tongue moved southwards over my perineum and Emma kept on grinding.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" Emma whispered in my ear once more. "Emma Watson riding your hard cock and at the same time Bonnie Wright is licking your balls and anus."

"God this is awesome!" I groaned as I finally felt Bonnie's tongue touching my anus. I bucked involuntarily. Emma gasped at my sudden movement and Bonnie lost contact with my anus. Emma resumed grinding soon enough and Bonnie continued her oral assault on my anus, perineum and balls.

"Can we switch positions now?" Bonnie asked after half a minute. I had felt my orgasm starting to build and was slightly annoyed at the interruption.

"Yes," came Emma's enthusiastic response. "Pete, you're going to love this, I promise."

She climbed off me and pulled me aside. I saw Bonnie lying down on her back, head on the edge of the foot-end of the bed. Emma climbed on top of her in the classical 69 position. I noticed as Emma was doing this that the lube and butt plug were lying next to Bonnie's feet.

"Pete, can you help me with this really quick? Bonnie really likes something up her ass." Emma said and I nodded and came over, my still rock hard cock bobbing happily up and down. I felt my orgasm draining away, but I figured something good was up so I didn't mind.

I helped Emma lube up the butt plug and then instructed her to make sure Bonnie's anus was equally lubed up. Pussy juice, saliva and lube, any combination was good for Emma as she plunged first her tongue in Bonnie's pussy, then in her ass. The same motions where then done by using her fingers and finally she applied another dollop of lube straight on Bonnie's anus and placed the butt plug against Bonnie's puckered rear door.

Bonnie had been moaning and groaning the whole time but now she fell silent.

"Go easy, please," Bonnie said in a soft voice.

"Don't worry honey, we will!" came Emma's response.

With that she started to push the butt plug into Bonnie's anus. It was really as if a rose was opening up to the sun, such was the beauty of Bonnie's rosebud being forced open by the butt plug.

"Slowly Emma," I warned Emma as I noticed she was so focused she sped up just a bit.

Emma kept on pushing, ever so slowly until I heard Bonnie grunt in discomfort. I moved a hand towards Bonnie's pussy and started playing with her clit. She was still soaking wet and my attention on her little nub took away enough of the pain from her anus to let Emma continue.

Less than a minute later I heard a gasp from Bonnie as her anus muscle closed around the butt plug, effectively holding it in place.

"Is this ok Bonnie?" Emma asked.

"So full!" came Bonnie's whispered response.

"How's this then?" Emma asked and bent her head down, stuck her ass up once more and started licking Bonnie's pussy plunging a finger inside the redheads bald pussy.

"Fuck yes! Emma that is... GOD I'm going to cum so soon!"

I leaned back a bit only to have Emma look at me after a minute of slurping and licking Bonnie's pussy.

"Pete, please stick your cock back into my pussy?"

"Ehm, that would be rather inconvenient for Bonnie, no?"

"I'm just lying here enjoying the view," came Bonnie's voice from between Emma's legs. "I wouldn't mind having some cock, balls or ass somewhat closer to lick, suck and kiss."

I wasn't going to play the gentleman again, so I moved swiftly to the foot end of the bed. I Planted my feet on the ground placing my thighs on either side of Bonnie's head. I grabbed my cock to point it towards Emma's pussy, only to receive a minor slap on the wrist from Bonnie as she took hold of my cock.

Apparently there was but one person who would be directing my cock tonight and it was Bonnie. Bonnie closed her eyes and sighed for a second as I no longer heard Emma slurping until a few seconds later with a light popping sound, Emma resumed slurping. It seemed that sucking on things wasn't only pleasurable for me tonight.

Bonnie pulled, pushed, guided my cock towards Emma's pussy. I felt the heat emanating from inches away. And just before I would stick my cock inside the love tunnel that was Emma's pussy I felt a tongue licking my balls.

"Fuck me, this is going to be..." I started saying but was interrupted by Bonnie placing her hands on my ass and pushing me into Emma.

I all but fell forward and plunged my entire cock into Emma's pussy in one go. Emma yelped and moaned at the same time. I grabbed Emma's hips and pulled her back up, starting a steady rhythm of thrusting into her pussy. Each time I pulled out, I spread her cheeks as wide as I could and let some of my fingers tease her own ass hole. Though each time I pushed in completely I felt Bonnie's tongue going over my balls and perineum. After a few thrusts she even spread my cheeks just a bit and I felt a wet finger pressing against my own anus.

A chorus of moans from Bonnie, Emma and myself started to emerge as our respective orgasms started to build. I was amazed at the fact that Emma was going to cum from this. But her breathing was becoming just as ragged as my own or Bonnie's.

Then a cascading series of movements brought us, or at least Bonnie and myself, over the edge.

I don't really know what Emma did, but suddenly Bonnie pushed her finger into my ass and screamed.

"Fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss," and she bucked pushing Emma backwards against me and her anus against my right index finger.

As a result Bonnie putting her finger up my ass, I pushed forward myself doing two things at the same time. First of all, I plunged my cock into Emma's pussy as deep as I had done so far, but secondly I pressed my index finger through her anus muscle. Emma clamped down on both my cock and finger and moaned herself. The pressure was too much.

"I'm going to cum, I can't hold it... here..."

Before I could finish my sentence however, I felt Bonnie do two things. First of all she took one of my balls in her mouth and slobbered all over it and secondly she started playing with my prostate.

I lost it. An explosion emanating from just behind my balls made its way all through my body and culminating in one last forceful thrust inside of Emma's pussy. A torrent of cum sped forth from my cock into Emma's pussy. Bonnie milked me and a second contraction wracked my body, once again spewing forth more of my sperm into Emma's searing hot pussy.

"God Pete, I can feel you cumming, fuck yes!" That was the first time I had heard Emma since I had begun fucking her, and it sent her over the edge as well.

As Bonnie kept milking my prostate for each drop of cum my body could produce, Emma was pushing with her pussy through the upcoming orgasm she was creating. I was unable to move for now, the sensations way too much for me to do anything but ride it out.

Then Emma came and her orgasm was so strong, her vagina muscles pushed me out. I was pretty out of it myself as I moved back and I felt Bonnie's finger slip from my anus and I fell down on my knees. My face just above Bonnie's and both of our noses only inches from Emma's pussy.

We saw her cum and it was glorious. With each contraction her pussy winked and after the second one I saw a dollop of my cum work its way out of Emma's vagina. Bonnie squealed in pleasure as she moved her head up and lapped at the love juice coming from Emma's pussy. It was a clear combination of my cum and Emma's pussy juice, but to Bonnie it apparently was the best thing she had ever tasted. Emma's orgasm lasted another fifteen seconds, and every one or two seconds another dollop of combined juices was pushed out. Bonnie lapped it all up and swallowed every drop.

Emma collapsed on top of Bonnie and I bent forward to kiss Bonnie. Who apparently was surprised at this. I didn't care, this girl had rimmed me to the best orgasm I had ever had, while fucking the hottest girl I had ever fucked. She earned a kiss and a decent one at that.