Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said for a couple of minutes until I stood up and grabbed my bottle of water and took a swallow. Emma rolled over and grabbed her own bottle and handed Bonnie hers. Still nothing was said. We were all basking in post coital bliss. Without a word I moved to the bathroom and got cleaned up. Emma followed soon after and gave me a hug from behind, still without uttering a word. As I made my way back to the bathroom, I was crossed by Bonnie who walked just a bit funny. I turned to see why and noticed she still had the butt plug solidly planted in her ass.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Emma soon emerged from the bathroom and a few minutes later so did Bonnie. As the girls climbed into bed beside me, it was Bonnie that broke the spell of silence.

"Next time we do this, I need an enema first."

"Eew," Emma said but I just laughed.

I truly wondered where this would be going next.

---

Note from the author: I hope you liked it! Feel free to comment and send me cookies ;-) and please,vote!