Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't stop sucking as intensely as she could each time he drove his cock deep into her mouth. He grabbed her breasts with both hands and leaned forward, putting all of his weight onto her raw tits, as he quickly banged his groin into her face as fast as he could. She opened her mouth wide and let him pound his cock into her as much as he wanted as she tried to resist clenching the muscles of her pussy around the stiff cock hammering into her soaking wet vagina.

Peter was gasping now, and she was afraid he was about to cum, so she sucked even harder on the cock in her mouth. But right before her mouth was filled with another load of sticky jism, she felt the eruption of warm cum burst into her pussy just seconds beforehand.

The two of them continued thrusting inside her, but her body slumped in defeat even as she kept sucking on the cock in her mouth until only her saliva was left on his stiff, but deflating, rod. Cum spilled out of her mouth as he pulled himself out of her lips, and several globs of jism landed on her face.

Peter was still fucking her slowly as he gloated, "Too bad, Danielle. I thought for sure you would be able to suck him off first. I guess you're pussy is just too irresistible." Danielle was about to sit up, but she felt two men kneel on either side of her and each one bit down on each breast as they used their hands to squeeze her tits. She moaned in appreciation, even though her breasts were so raw and tender.

She panted when one of the men put his fingers into her pussy, still dripping with Peter's cum, and rapidly shoved himself inside her repeatedly. Then she felt the other man's hand reach down and push his fingers inside her as well. With four fingers from two different men finger fucking her, she groaned loudly as an orgasm surged throughout her body, making her hips twist and gyrate.

They did not relent though, and they continued gnawing on her tits and furiously thrusting their fingers inside her. She felt as though she could barely breathe from the extreme stimulation, and as the men ran their tongues around her rock-hard nipples, she moaned even louder than before as another orgasm made her body shudder with pleasure and exhaustion.

"Don't stop!" she heard Peter exclaim, "See how many times she'll cum!" She tried to beg them to stop and let her take a breath, but the intense stimulation made it impossible for her to do anything other than gasp for air. The nerves along her entire body were on fire as the four fingers continued thrusting into her drenched pussy. Her breasts were shaking uncontrollably beneath the teeth biting her nipples and the hands clenched in an agonizing grip.

She wanted desperately to cum again, but her pussy felt raw, and their fingers were starting to hurt.. "Please..." she gasped, as they reasserted their forceful rhythm into her pussy, dripping with cum and wetness. She clenched her legs together, trying to get them to slow down.

"Alright, she's had enough," Peter laughed. "I think she's gonna have a seizure." The men pulled their fingers out of her throbbing cunt, and her chest heaved as she struggled to get more oxygen to her exasperated lungs.

"Wait... " she whispered before she caught herself. But she could feel Peter bending over to get his head close to hers.

"What was that?" he asked. She continued panting, and her erect nipples shook on top of her massive tits that were trembling with fatigue. "I couldn't hear you."

She couldn't see him from underneath the blindfold, but she could feel his hot breath against the skin on her neck. She clamped her lips to keep her from saying anything she would regret.

"Fine," he finally said after an unbearable amount of silence. "It's been about an hour. Go ahead and get up and I'll..."

"No," she said instinctively before she caught herself. She clamped her lips and hoped he hadn't heard, but when she felt his breath against her neck again, she knew he had.

"No what?" Peter asked inquisitively. "What is it you want?"

Danielle could still feel the vestiges of the last orgasm fluttering along the surface of her flesh, and she desperately wanted to feel another. She hadn't been this gratified in what felt like a lifetime, and she didn't want the time to end just yet. But she hated that it was Peter who was leaning over her, knowing her desperate need to be savagely fucked by multiple people. The fact that she didn't even know the names of the men who had cummed into her mouth made it all feel even more shameful, and therefore more exciting.

"You could..." was all that she could muster. She hated feeling weak in front of this asshole, and she didn't want to say any more than she had to.

"If you want us to stay longer, you need to ask us." She bit her lip and thought about how desperate she really was. Perhaps she should just get up and go home before this prick did anything else. She tried to imagine herself having the strength to walk out of there at that moment and not look back, but that wasn't how she felt right now.

"Please." She whispered. After a long pause, she added, "Stay."

Peter motioned for two of the men to stand her up, which they did by grabbing her by her armpits and hoisting her to her feet. Peter stepped against her, his still-hard cock brushing against her slit.

"Danielle, if you stay here, there will be no rules. We will make you cum many times, you will love it, but you will love it on our terms. Between the four of us, we will fuck you raw. We will fuck you so hard that you will call out of work for a week. This last hour was child's play. Is that what you want?"

Danielle's brain was screaming at her to say "no," to quit while she was ahead, take her video, and run. But her pussy was throbbing, demanding to be heard, and insisted that she reply in the affirmative.

"Yes."

Peter removed her blindfold. His gaze seemed to bore right through her, and she actually felt her heart skip a beat in trepidation. He licked his lips, clearly thinking about what he was about to do to her.

"How far you have come, Danielle. I must admit, I didn't think you had it in you. Now, let's take this party downstairs."

Danielle heard a flick followed by a flood of light, and she glanced to her left to see one of the man had turned the basement light on.

"What's downstairs?" she asked nervously.

Peter slapped her ass. "Get moving. You'll see soon enough." He then grabbed a fistful of her hair and lead her to the top of the steps.

"Don't worry. We will all go down with you, sweetheart."

The men chuckled, obviously in on some kind of inside joke. Danielle looked down the flight of stairs, and saw nothing ominous on at the bottom. Another quick slap on the ass got her started.

As she made her way to the end of the stairwell, she exhaled in relief. She was expecting a dungeon of sorts, or at least an amateur bondage setup. But she saw nothing but soft couches, a TV, a spare refrigerator...she smiled thinking she had let her imagination get the best of her.

The men all sat on the various couches before Peter addressed her.

"Tell you what, Danielle. We're all a little sapped from that first cum. Why don't you grab us a beer from that fridge so we can refresh ourselves?"

Danielle turned to the fridge and made her way to it. She grabbed four beers from the inside and turned to hand brought them to each guy.

"Is this why you brought be down here, to be a waitress?" she asked, surprised at her own audacity.

"I was trying to generously offer you a bit of a reprieve before we resumed, but I know how bad you want this cock. You have my permission to suck it now."

"So long as you promise to fuck me with it soon," she said.

"Is it more important that I fuck you, or that you cum?" Peter asked.

Danielle paused, not wanting to give her answer to eagerly.

"That I cum, I suppose."

"I promise you will cum. But if you keep stalling or questioning me, you will make it worse for yourself, I assure you."

Danielle walked over to him and knelt between his legs.

"No," he said. "I want you to stand and bend at the waist. Give the guys behind you a good show."

Danielle did as instructed. Standing, spreading her feet, and bending over at the waist. She grabbed the plush couch on either side of Peter's hips as he grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her tongue back onto his cock. He tasted of her pussy, her cum and his own cum, but she diligently took it into her throat.

Peter sat back in his chair and bobbed her head up and down with his hands.

"To think, Danielle, that just three weeks ago you were a prudish, stuck up little bitch. Chrissy and Stacy were the whores in your eyes, and now here you are, about to get gang fucked by me, who you hate, and three guys you have never met before. Tell me who the slut is now, Danielle."

He lifted her head off his dick so he could answer.

"I am," she said.

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that. You are what?"

"I am a slut," Danielle groaned, impatiently trying to taste his cock again.

"Whose slut are you, Danielle?"

"I am your slut, Peter. Please let me suck your cock some more."

Peter snickered as he steered her mouth back to his cock.

"Don't you forget it, Danielle. Next time I call you, you will come running no matter what you are doing. Is that understood?"

Danielle nodded her head on his cock. "Mmm hmmm," she mustered.

Peter leaned forward and grabbed her ass, peeling it open for the men behind her.

"What do you think, boys? Is she as loose as can be?"

"No way, Pete. By the end of the night, she could slide a bat up there, if I have anything to do about it."

"Well, get started," Peter dared the man.

The first unknown man confidently strode over to the prone Danielle, his erect cock level with her wet, eager pussy. He easily pushed his entire length into her, and Danielle moaned in pleasure.

"MMMMppppphhhhh," she grunted as he started to thrust in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and began pulling her back onto him as he pushed forward. Then Danielle felt him slide his hand over her ass and move his thumb against her sphincter.

"This thing is definitely too tight," he said as he pushed his thumb in up to the first knuckle. Danielle was able to straighten her arms and push her mouth off of Peter for a second.

"Wait!" she screamed.

"Oh, what's the matter, baby? Don't tell me you've never had this fine ass fucked before."

"Just once," she said. "At the party last month."

"What?" Peter asked, amused. "You weren't ass fucked at that party."

"Yes I was. I would know!" she protested.

"No, I would know, Danielle. You were blindfolded. I was fingering your ass, but nobody fucked it."

With that, he ended the debate by forcing his dick back into her mouth. Danielle could not believe it. She remembered that the anal experience she had was painful, but in a way that amplified the pleasure she felt in her pussy. But, apparently, that was only a finger, and not a cock or dildo like she had believed. 'Fuck,' she thought.

With the thumb in her ass right now, she already felt very tight. It did not hurt, but she felt a tremendous pressure, and the cock in her pussy felt all the better because of it.

Then the guy started to move his thumb in and out of her at the same speed as his cock, and she clenched her fingers into the couch in response. The pain mixed with the pressure mixed with the pleasure was almost too much to bear.

Peter added to her whirlpool of emotions by reaching beneath her with both hands. One grabbed her swinging right tit, and the other started stroking her clit.

"MMMMPPPHHHH!!!!!" she screamed, wanting to cum but unable to take her mind of the finger in her ass. Her concern for when an actual cock entered her butt deterred her orgasm.

"OK, back out," Peter instructed, and the guy obliged. "Sorry, Danielle, but you don't get to cum that easily. You are going to have to work for it." He grabbed her by the hair and instructed her to stand up.

He led her over to one of the other guys, sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Straddle him, slut. Pump his cock with your pussy."

Danielle spread her legs over his lap and grabbed his cock. Sliding it into her pussy, she pressed her chest against his and lowered herself until their thighs met. Her head tilted backwards, her jaw hanging open as she reveled in the feeling.

"Fuuuuuuck, that's good," she said.

Suddenly, she felt her arms yanked behind her back and had her cuffs reapplied.

"Let's go, bitch. Bounce on that cock," the man she was riding snarled in her ear.

"I could ride it a lot better without the cuffs," she snarked.

A quick slap to her ass reminded her of her place in this room. "Peter said you had to earn it, slut. So start pumping your worthless cunt on my dick or I'll take it out on your tits."

As a warning, her grabbed her nipples and twisted them. She screamed, and though she could hear her wail echoing off the walls, it seemed to fall on deaf ears. The man she was riding pulled her nipples upwards until she rose her ass off his lap. He then pulled down, waiting for her to take his lead.

Once she started riding him on her own, he let go of her tortured titties. Danielle wanted nothing more than to hold them, to soothe them, but with her arms secured behind her back, she could only endure the pain.

"Faster, slut. I want you to bounce so fast that your titties flop up and down."

Another slap on the ass and she picked up her pace. Soon, she had met his request, her breasts flying every which way as she rode him. It started to feel good. She looked down at him, and for the first time was able to get a solid glimpse of one of the three strangers. He was, in every way, average. Decent looking, no muscle definition. The kind of guy who would need to resort to blackmail in order to land a girl with her body. Nevertheless, she smiled, feeling an orgasm build.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"What the fuck do you care?" he said.

"I just wanted to know the name of the man who is about to make me cum," she gasped, knowing how whorish it made her sound.

"Oh, would that make you feel like less of a slut, Danielle? Doesn't matter that I've already dumped a load down your throat, you only need to know my name if I make you cum?"

All the men in the room laughed, and Danielle went red in the face.

"Besides," he said, "I'm not going to let you cum yet."

He slid his hand behind her and dipped his fingers down her ass crack.

"No!" Danielle yelped as she felt his middle finger find her sphincter. "Uuunnggh," she groaned as he pushed it inside her.

With his free hand, he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her down until she bottomed out on his cock. He then started pumping his finger in and out of her ass. Danielle rested her head on his shoulder and bit her tongue, trying not to give him the satisfaction of her whimpering.

"Seems like she's used to one finger," Peter said. "Give her another."

Danielle braced herself as he slid his ring finger next to his middle finger and forced it inside her.

"Ooooohhhhh," she said, her asshole gripping his digits with all they had.

"It's so tight," he reported to the other guys. "Won't be for long, though, will it, sweetheart?" He and the other guys all chuckled in anticipation.

He aggressively pumped both fingers in and out of her asshole, causing her to whimper and squirm. It felt like her rectum was on fire, but more than that, she felt overly full. It stung, but it was exciting, too, and as his torturing fingers pumped onward, she began to feel a bit of a thrill.

She blushed as a unmistakeable moan of pleasure leaked through her lips, and the men all commented on it.

"That's right, hussy. Get off with my fingers in your ass," said the guy she was riding.

"You were right, Peter. Nothing is off limits for this slut. What else can she take?"

"She'll take whatever we give her, pal," Peter said with a grin.

Danielle felt goosebumps emerge all over her body as they talked about her. On one hand, she hated the things they said. But on the other, she knew they were right, and hearing it stated as fact was almost liberating. Odds are, she rationalized, that she would never see any of these guys again, except maybe Peter. Dare she just give in and try to enjoy this experience?

Before she could get off, though, Peter put his hands under her armpits and lifted her off the cock. He told her to stand up and turned her around. Their eyes locked as he grabbed her tits again.

"I've always wanted to have my way with these," Peter said as he hefted them up and down. "What fun I am going to have with these later."

One of the guys unlocked the cuffs, but she kept her hands behind her back, willing Peter to go on. He squeezed each of her massive mammaries, admiring the way her flesh spilled out from between his fingers. Danielle gritted her teeth, but could not deny the pleasure this was causing her. Her hips wiggled a bit, hoping for some clitoral stimulation to get her off.

"You need to cum, don't you, slut?" he mocked.

"Yes. Please stop teasing me and give me what I need!"

One of the men reached around her and handed Peter a dildo. It was about six inches long, veiny and vibrating. It looked like it had already been smeared with lube.

"Take this, Danielle. I am giving you the privilege of making a choice here. You are to take this plastic cock and spend a minute trying to get yourself off. You can put it in any whole you want, but know that any vacant holes will be filled with dick after sixty seconds. Do you understand?"

Danielle as unsure if she hated these games he was playing, or if the games are what made her enjoy this debasement. If it weren't for the Guess game, she would never have uncovered her sexual side. But all she wanted to do now was cum, and she would have to attempt to get herself off, all with the thought of getting her ass fucked as soon as it was over.

Still, at this point, she would take what she could get. She grabbed the dildo out of his hand and laid back on the ottoman in the middle of the room. She spread her legs as wide as she could and easily slipped the dildo into her pussy with her left hand. As she started to move it in and out, she vigorously rubbed her clit with the tips of the fingers on her right hand.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," she grunted. The men in the room snickered at her shamelessness.

"Thirty seconds," warned Peter.

"Mmmmm," she groaned, getting herself close. "Pinch my nipples!" she implored any of the four guys.

Her eyes were clenched shut, so she could not tell if one guy was using two hands, or two guys were using one, but in an instant, both of her nipples were pinched tightly and twisted, pulling her tits up towards the ceiling.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed as she finally received some release. Her orgasm rolled through her like a tsunami, a splurt of her own juices erupting onto the floor.

"I hope you enjoyed that, whore. It's our turn again. And you will be cleaning that stain on my carpet before you go," Peter warned. He knelt between her open legs and lifted her knees up to her chest. "Hold your knees up and apart for me."

Danielle let go over the dildo and removed her fingers from her clit. She was breathing deeply as she came down from her high, and obliged Peter's request without fully computing the repercussions. But as soon as she felt the tip of his dick at her asshole, she jolted back to reality. One of the other men knelt above her head and grabbed her hair, pulling it towards the floor.

"Wait..." she attempted to protest Peter's piercing cock, but her mouth was instead plugged by the throbbing dick of the stranger above her.

Peter grabbed her thighs and thrust forward, sinking his dick halfway into her loosened asshole. Danielle attempted to scream, but her vibrating vocal chords only stimulated the dick that was lodged in her throat. Peter then slid his knees closer to the ottoman and pushed deeper.