Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in her mouth grabbed her neck and squeezed gently, wanting to feel his dick as it explored her esophagus. Danielle began to panic. It was already difficult enough to breathe with the piston-like cock invading her throat. His hand pinched off what little air access she had.

She reached towards his hands and tried to peel it away, but she soon felt each of her arms pulled away by the other men on either side of her body. They each brought her hands to their cocks, implying that they were wanting hand jobs, but Danielle immediately let go and returned her hands to her neck.

Her tenacity surprised them, and she managed to push the man in her mouth back a few inches, enough so that he dislodged but still remained in her mouth.

"Don't choke me!" she ordered, hoping that her bravado would have some effect. Instead, the quartet just chuckled at her.

"Tell you what," said the guy above her. "You use your hands to jerk off those cocks, I will keep my hand of your throat."

Before she had the opportunity to reply, he pushed back into her throat and plugged her up. Again her hands were steered towards the erections on either side of her, and this time she began stroking. Peter was humping in and out of her ass with aplomb, eliciting muted whimpers from his slave.

"Not for nothing, Peter, but she's got three holes. Why is one of them plugged up with a dildo while two cocks have to wait idly by?"

"That's a good point, friend. Let's switch things around."

He and the other guy each pulled out of Danielle, leaving her limp on the ottoman. Her limbs succumbed to gravity and draped towards the floor. One of the guys she had been jerking off lay on the floor next to her as Peter helped her to her feet. He turned her around so that she was facing the guy lying on the floor. Again, he grabbed her breasts, knowing it was her most erogenous zone.

Danielle squirmed and rubbed her ass against his dick as his left hand dropped her tit and started tracing a line towards her pussy.

"Spread your legs to straddle his," Peter commanded.

Danielle obeyed, and soon felt Peter finger her clit for a brief moment. Her hands grabbed his, both at her tit and her pussy, and encouraged him to go on, but Peter would not appease her yet. He moved his hand a bit lower and grabbed the base of her dildo, then slid it out of her in one fell swoop.

"Kneel," he said, releasing her entirely.

She dropped to her knees over the flesh obelisk and took it into her soft, wet pussy. She put her hands on the floor by his shoulders, looking into his eyes and wanting to know his name. She had no idea if this guy had cum in her mouth earlier, but she knew he had not yet fucked her pussy. She felt a thrill related to the anonymity of this moment. He might know her name, but what else could he know? Peter barely knew anything about her. This gangbang would end and she would likely never see this guy again.

Instead of asking her name, she just told him what she wanted.

"Fuck me hard, and squeeze my tits, big man," adding the last part in the hopes of getting him going. He was happy to grab her breasts, but was holding out on fucking her.

Danielle felt a pair of hands on her shoulders and realized that another guy had knelt behind her and was lining up his dick with her asshole. Holding her still, he thrust deep and lodged himself inside her.

"Nnngggghhhhhh," Danielle grunted, refusing to offer them the scream she knew they wanted.

As he started to slide in and out of her, the guy below her matched his pace. The sensation was amazing. Pain and pressure in her ass countered by pure elation in her pussy. Her eyes rolled towards the back of her head as they started moving and a more fluid pace. She then felt a hard cock slapping against her cheek.

She opened her eyes and mouth, anxious to take it inside her, but Peter had other ideas.

"Kiss and lick all around it, but don't take it into our mouth. I want you to be able to answer me."

Danielle responded with a long slurp up the underside of his cock.

"Remember the game we played last month, slut?"

"Yes, of course, Peter." Another lick up his cock.

"How you were such a prude?"

"Yes, sir." She lapped at his scrotum, trying to show that she was different now.

"Such a stuck up little bitch. Wouldn't even take your shirt off in front of us, let alone your bra."

"I took my shirt and bra off!" A kiss on the side of his cock.

"After too much prodding. But look at what you have become now. If you were to describe yourself, what word would you use?"

Danielle knew what he wanted to hear, and gave it to him.

"A slut."

"And a synonym for slut?"

"A whore."

"Another."

The guy beneath her squeezed her breasts harder. The dicks fucked her ass and pussy faster. Danielle did not want to play thesaurus in her head, it was distracting her from reaching orgasm.

"Fuck...a skank."

"And you, being a former bookworm, can surely think of some adjectives to more accurately describe yourself."

"Unh, Unh, Unh..." she grunted in time with the thrusting cocks.

"I'm a filthy, cock-starved, cum-loving slut. Are you happy? Can you please fuck my mouth now?"

Peter gave his patented sneer. He was convinced she had been fully converted. He grabbed her hair on either side of her head and formed pigtails in his fists. He jammed his cock into her mouth and started fucking it like a pussy.

"Your nothing buy my little fuck pig. Remember when you used to have morals? Standards? How you used to tell people like me to fuck off? Now look at you. Worthless except for your three holes and insatiable sex drive."

The three cocks kept ploughing away as the words started to sink in.

"Have you ever thought about what this means for your future? You are probably never going to be able to enjoy passionate, one-on-one, vaginal sex again, are you? You think any of these random dudes you're fucking tonight are marriage material?"

Somehow, that had not occurred to Danielle yet.

"Where do you go from here? What does the path look like that takes you from gangbang slut, taking cocks in every available orifice at once, to upstanding member of society, finding Mr. Right and having kids?"

He relentlessly assaulted her mouth as a tear started to run down her cheek. How had she let it come to this. Was she so caught up in his devious, perverted little world that there was no cure?

"That is what you wanted, isn't it, Danielle? That is why you were such a stuck up prude? So that you could find a decent man and become the mother of his children?"

He slid his cock out of her mouth. "Answer me."

"Yes," Danielle said with a wobbly tone.

"Well I got news for you, honey. Nice guys don't fuck like us."

Danielle grunted and groaned as he pumped his dick in and out of her throat. She couldn't hate Peter any more than she did right now. She thought he should be appreciative of her, submitting to him and his three friends like this, but he still went out of his way to belittle and humiliate her. She didn't want to think about life after tonight. She didn't want to rationalize the likelihood that missionary sex with the hypothetical Mr. Right might be frustratingly boring. All she wanted to do was cum, over and over, for the rest of the night, and then never see these assholes again.

She let Peter talk down to her, accepting the fact that after this night she would never have to see him again.

"Come on, slut. Drain my balls. Take my load on your filthy tongue."

With his hands still forming fists in her hair, he was able to control the speed with which her head bobbed on his dick. But Danielle was doing nothing to comply. She was not going to put any effort into making him cum, not after the way he just spoke to her.

"Come on, bitch. Suck it. Suck the cum right out of my dick. Suck it now!"

He pulled her hair until her forehead hit his stomach, the bulb of his cock fighting for the entrance to her throat. Danielle got the sense that she should suck now, or he might not ever let go. With one big suck, she felt him shudder, and a wave of cum emptied into her mouth.

"Uhh, uhhh, uhhhh," he grunted, with heightened breath, and held her tight to him. Danielle felt that odd sense of pride that she was able to shock him again, which helped contrast the feeling of his diluted cum flowing into her stomach. She knew it was more watery than before because he had just cum an hour earlier, and she assumed that this would be the last time he would cum tonight.

He pulled out of her and backed away, and Danielle took huge gasps of air. As she did, the funk of his seed rode back up her throat and invaded her olfactory senses. It made her light-headed, and she planted both hands on the chest of the man beneath her. She had somehow nearly forgotten about the two other men that were fucking her. She blamed Peter's language.

Now, she felt hands mauling her chest and nails digging into her waist as the two furious cocks assaulted her holes. She slid her right hand down her stomach and into her slit.

"Yes...yes....uh, uh, uh....fuck me....fuck me!" she shouted, her whorish pleas echoing off the basement walls.

The guy in her asshole grabbed her hair and pulled it back, like a cowboy steering his horse, and started spanking her ass. It stung, but it was exactly what she needed.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she came hard. She collapsed onto the chest of the man in her pussy. Her rock-hard nipples felt amazing against his rigid ribs. Her back was a river of sweat. Her skin one giant erogenous zone. She could not remember feeling more sexually elated in her life.

The man in her ass pulled out and stood up, leaving her feeling oddly empty.

"Let's go, cunt. Time to change positions," said the guy below her. Danielle sat up and planted her feet beneath her before wobbly making her way into a standing position.

"Aye!" she yelped as Peter grabbed her hair from behind. He spun her around so she was facing the other three guys, and yanked her hair upwards until she rose to her toes. Her hands went to her hair to try to fight him off, leaving her sweaty, glowing form on full display to the other three. Her breasts giggled in the struggle, her legs spread as her toes strained to reach the ground.

"Peter, ease up!" she screamed.

Instead, Peter pulled her close to him, his flaccid cock nuzzling between her ass cheeks. He practically growled at her.

"Do you remember what you agreed to if you failed to finish the game?"

"Fuck you, Peter...let me down," she winced.

"Tell me," he insisted.

"Peter, what more could you want? You already fucked me in every hole."

Peter bit her earlobe and hissed into her ear. "You said I could whip you."

He let her go and tossed her over the arm of the couch, her ass up and on display to him. Danielle panicked, knowing she was exposed, her fucked ass an easy target for Peter. He put his hand on the small of her back and held her in place.

"Wait!" she yelled, but it was too late. She heard a 'whoosh' cut through the air just before his folded belt landed hard against her right cheek. The resulting stinging sensation rocked through her. She clenched her ass tight as a piercing scream escaped through her lips.

"Peter, please, wait!" she begged, her hands covering her ass. "Please, that hurt too much."

Surprisingly, she found Peter willing to negotiate.

"Tell you what, Danielle. If you up your game; really slut it up for the rest of the night, then I will not whip you."

Danielle had no idea what she could do to slut it up any further. "What do you mean? What more could I do?"

Peter whipped her left cheek, eliciting another yelp.

"Well, for one thing, stop questioning us. Until we are finished with you, you will obey immediately, without hesitation. Without negotiating. Also, you will be more vocal. Beg to be fucked. Tell us how much you love being our whore. Do you understand?"

Wiping a tear from her eye, Danielle affirmed. "Yes, Peter. Thank you for sparing my ass."

"Get to it before I change my mind."

Danielle scampered off the couch and crawled across the room to one of the men, who was standing there stroking his cock. She rose to her knees and looked him in the eyes, trying to be as slutty as possible.

"Please, sir, can I suck that cock?" she asked, squeezing her breasts as she did, wanting to avoid another belt lashing.

"Show me how badly you want it, you whore. Beg permission by kissing my feet."

Danielle immediately lowered her face to the floor and started kissing the top of his feet. She felt it was an odd request, but she had come to realize that humiliation was a huge turn on for these lowlifes. The more she was degraded the harder they got.

She heard footsteps behind her and envisioned Peter approaching with his belt. Remembering the second half of his proposed deal, she stopped kissing the feet and turned to one of the other men.

"Please, sir, shove your cock up my asshole." She surprised herself. Why didn't she just ask him to fuck her pussy? Really? 'Shove your cock up my asshole?' This is really what she said? She was unsure if she said it because it was what she wanted, or if she was just trying to keep Peter from whipping her again.

Whatever the reason, the man was soon kneeling behind her. "Spread your ass open for me, slut."

Danielle blushed an even deeper garnet. She preferred when they just had their way with her. By making her go through these extra steps to achieve sexual gratification, she was basically validating her transition to whore. When she was being used, she could at least rationalize in her mind that she was unwilling. Spreading her butt cheeks open to welcome a cock in her asshole suggested otherwise.

"Good girl," he said as she did as she was told. He aimed his rock hard shaft at its target and plunged into her, bottoming out in one movement. Danielle's legs bent at her knees, her toes curling as her heels made contact with her hands on her ass. She let out a low, guttural groan as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

The guy whose feet she had been kissing now knelt at her head and grabbed her hair.

"Keep spreading your ass for him as you suck this cock." He lifted her head off the ground and shoved his manhood through her spread lips and over the length of her tongue. To keep her elevated, he reached beneath her chest and grabbed both of her breasts, pulling them up into her rib cage and keeping her back parallel to the ground.

They plugged her throat and ass for several minutes, until the strain on his arms became too much. "Let's flip her onto her back," he suggested.

They both pulled out, and Danielle rolled onto her back. She laid their silently, staring up at the three dangling cocks circling above her, until Peter snapped his belt to remind her of their agreement. She immediately spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

"Please, fuck me....I need your cocks in me now," she moaned like a true whore. What she regretted was that, while she was being threatened to say it, it was absolutely true.

One of the guys slid a firm couch pillow under her shoulder blades, which cause her back to arch off the ground. Her head fell backwards, enabling her to see the incoming cock from an upside-down perspective. It parted her lips and slid down her tongue until it hit the back of her throat.

Another man knelt over her stomach and flopped his meaty dick between her breasts. He crudely spit several wads of saliva onto her chest, smearing it around with the tip of his dick, before giving her further command.

"Squeeze your tits together around my cock, you worthless cunt." Danielle did as she was told, enveloping his meat with her supple, spit-lubricated flesh. He responded by thrusting in and out of her cleavage with long, hard strokes.

The third guy knelt between her spread legs, grabbed her in the crux of her knees, and pushed them upwards. Her hips rocked off the ground, granting him easier access to her butt hole. Danielle braced herself for another ass fucking as she felt him line up his cock with her sphincter.

She was both glad an embarrassed that it did not hurt this time. It actually felt kind of familiar, which only made her feel worse. Not that she was able to focus on that for any extended period of time. The cock jamming in her throat and the one pumping away between her tits provided suitable distractions. She continued to hold her tits together, even as the guy on her chest pinched her nipples and twisted them hard, sending an exhilarating thrill throughout her body.

Suddenly she started swallowing on impulse as warm cum was dumped down her throat. She recalled the game she had played with Peter nearly a month ago, when she had been blindfolded and challenged to count the number of times someone bit her breast. She had failed miserably, and would fail equally here if someone were to ask the number of loads she had swallowed tonight. She hated how good it was starting to taste.

The man pulled out and she gasped for breath, but in no time the man fucking her tits pulled her hair up so that she was facing him. A second later, ropes of jism started to strike her chin and splatter onto her neck. He lifted his cock from her breasts and unloaded more cum on her nose and lips. The smell was intoxicating.

Next, the man in her ass stood up and knelt by her head, stroking his cock until it was ready to fire. Peter again snapped the belt in mid air.

"Fuck yes!" Danielle moaned. "Feed me more cum. I need more...please!"

But he did not want to feed her his cum. He wanted to finish polishing off her face. His first shot landed on her forehead, as did his second, before hitting his true target with his third and fourth. Now both of her eyes were sticky with cum. Her eyelids felt like they were welded shut.

"So tell me, Danielle," Peter said as he knelt between her legs. "How many times have you had sex since the last time we met?"

"Four," Danielle answered truthfully. As she spoke more cum leaked into her mouth, and she welcomed the taste of it.

"And I bet, knowing what a prude you are, it was all plain, vanilla, missionary sex, wasn't it?" She didn't know how he knew that. Was she that predictable?

"Yes, Peter."

"And how many times did you cum?"

"None."

"How many times have you cum tonight?"

"Three or four," she admitted uncertainly.

Peter slipped his cock into her pussy and started fucking her. She could not believe his stamina.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed in pure ecstasy as her cunt was filled again.

"So what is the difference, slut? Why can you cum so much tonight and not with the sex you are used to?"

"Because I need it rough, I think," she said, hoping that it was not true.

"Well, let's put that to the test. Right now, I'm going to fuck you in the same position as all those limp-dick lovers you worked through in the last month. Let's see if I can't make you cum in two minutes."

Danielle knew he had an unfair advantage. She was already on the verge, having just serviced three other cocks. They left her wanting by not fucking her pussy or rubbing her clit, and now here he was trying to finish her off.

"Scoop some of that cum on your face into your mouth while I fuck you," he ordered. With both hands, she wiped the cum from her eyes and smeared it on her tongue. The taboo of it all only heightened her arousal.

Peter grabbed each of her breast with his giant hands, squeezing them so that the flesh spilled out between his fingers.

"Yes....yes...." Danielle encouraged him. This is exactly what had been missing. Her pussy clenched tight as she came, and sucked the cum right out of him.

"Oh, shit!" he screamed as as he emptied out for the third time that night. "Fuck that was great!"

Danielle smiled, not only because she had cum, but because she was able to get that reaction out of him. Though she absolutely hated him as a person, she liked being able to prove him wrong, even if it meant giving into him like this.