Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's the difference between tonight and the rest of this month?" he asked again.

Between labored breaths, she was able to get out, "You. I don't know why, but you have an effect on me."

"That's right, my little whore. And don't you forget it."

He pulled out and stood over his prone, transformed sex slave. Even covered in cum and sweat, with her hair plastered to her face, she was a divine image. His cock almost got hard again knowing the control he had over her.

"Well, thanks for the great night, Pete," one of the guys said. "We're going to head out."

"You got it, guys. Just let me know when you're in the mood again and I'll have Danielle come back."

They all shared a good laugh. "Maybe tomorrow night, then?" one of them said.

"Come on, dude...let's give her ass a chance to tighten up again. Maybe next month!"

Peter addressed Danielle again. "You're welcome to use the shower before you go. It's in the next room."

"I'm not coming back here again, Peter. Just to make that clear. Tonight was to pay off a bet. I'm not some slut who is going to submit to you whenever you want."

Peter slapped her ass as she walked by. "We'll see about that," he said.

Danielle showered for about ten minutes, letting the hot water absolve her skin of the layers of cum. She imagined it was washing away any recollection of this night, though she knew it would not be that easy. She dried herself and wrapped her hair in a towel before returning to the room where all the action had taken place.

She found Peter sitting on the couch with the clothes she had worn over. She extended her hand, asking for them.

"Not quite yet, my pet," he said, tapping his knee as if to imply he wanted her to sit down.

Danielle skeptically sat her bare ass on his lap and he wrapped an arm around her. He fondled her left breast as his right hand withdrew his cell phone and started playing the video he had been using to blackmail her. She blushed when she saw herself on that tiny screen. Louis, Remmy, Peter, Christy and Stacy were all having their way with her: fucking her pussy and mouth, biting her tits and pinching her nipples, spanking her and dumping cum down her throat.

But she was most humiliated by the fact that she was clearly enjoying it. She was moaning and begging for more. "Screw the game, just fuck me," she expressed loud and clear in the video.

"It's a shame," Peter said. "I'll be said to see this video go." And with that, he deleted it from his phone. Danielle's heart actually fluttered a bit, identifying a bit of trust in Peter she had not yet known.

"Here you go," he said as he handed her her clothes.

She quickly slid back into her sweatpants and bedtime tee shirt and started making her way to the door.

"Fortunately, though," Peter stopped her in her tracks, "I have this new, much better video to watch whenever I want."

Danielle turned to see him smugly kick his feet up on the couch and flip on the TV. She stared at the screen in horror as she realized what was on it. It started with her leading the four men into the basement, and continued on from there.

"Check it out," Peter said, flipping through tuners, "Got it in four different angles. See all the little cameras around the room?" He pointed them out in each of the four corners. They were microscopic; there was no way she could have known she was being filmed.

"You son of a bitch," she mumbled breathlessly.

Peter just chuckled. "So unless you want to become a huge internet star, Danielle, I would advise that our time together is actually just beginning."