All Comments on 'Guilty of Lov'IN the First'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A loving tale that broke my heart in the end

Not much to say but to state the fact that the ending actually made me cry and love my wife (who also happens to be my cousin) so much more after. Their love was pure and at least she found someone who loves and cherishes her for who she is and watches her back in time of need.

Easily the best 5 of the year so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

It was an amazing story. You added all of doubts, questions asked, and finally questions answered! It was a Masterful job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupendous!

Tender, sensitive, believable, heart-breaking. Truly a love story, as so few are on this site. Your writing is masterful; your tone is refreshingly moral throughout. I hope to read many more stories from you!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
liked the story

you're a great addition to this site. your writing is terrific, you tell an interesting and SEXY story, and you're great at developing characters!

I only hope this doesn't take you away from writing more of "A Twins Desire". Thats an even better story, and hopefully you'll continue telling it!

THANKS!!

marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I write em as they hit me

Thanks for positive feedback.

goducks, I usually have anywhere from 5-8 works in progress at any given moment. I write when something pops in my twisted head. If it stays in my head long enough, I write to the conclusion. This one hit and stuck. Took about 2 days from start to finish.

Usually writing something different clears the block on something else. Chapter 7 of the Twins is in the works. Something I was writing there inspired this story. I'm pleased to know you enjoy my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fix yer tenses. U switch form past to present.

rhimshot415rhimshot415almost 6 years ago
Most Writers Need an Editor

Your story telling is excellent, but your grammar needs work. You seem to not know the difference between the possessive "your" (belonging to you) and the contraction "you're" (meaning "you are." You used the possessive when the contraction is what your story required.

marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Your vs You're

rhimshot415: Thanks for the feedback but I just did a search for "your" and every instance was correct. I then did a search for "you're" and, again, not one error.

My wife is a grammar nazi and an English teacher. Improper apostrophes are her pet peeve. I've become very good at making sure I get those correct. But, again, I appreciate your feedback and was happy to find I was good on the ones you pointed out.

If you still believe I made errors, please copy and paste them. I'm not being flippant. If I missed something, I want to know.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Such a sad ending

A happy ending is so much more pleasant to read. When I read your intro I had the thought that the children were Alex & Cindy's. That would have been so much better. you have made my eyes leak now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best

Your story touched my heart. It made me angry when you were treated so badly but the love you to had for each other just lifted me up. I fell in love with you both the best story that I've read yet'.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 3 years ago

You made me, a strong, very capable man... cry.

34dein34dein3 months ago

Can you spell skank? She belongs to the street, fucking Dyson vaCUUMe 304

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...