Guilty Pleasures: Preyed Upon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chill went down her spine and she felt a small inkling of fear. This felt all too familiar.

"Well well well, if I'd known I could get you like this I would have waited to satisfy my urges on the train."

Her heart felt like it would explode. No not again! It couldn't be! She tried to pull away only to have him hold onto her in a vice grip. She opened her mouth to scream only to have him cover it with a hand as he continued to move them as if they were dancing.

"I would suggest you not do that. I would hate to have to get angry with you and do something we both regret."

He moved his hand from her mouth and continued to grind against her ass. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"Why are you doing this? You got what you wanted now leave me alone."

"I haven't nearly gotten what I wanted. If we're being honest what I want is to be buried in your delectable little pussy."

She let out a shaky breath as she felt herself getting light-headed. This shit felt surreal. Why was no one seeing this? She looked around to survey the area and noticed that everyone was deep in dance dry humping the next person. The music was deafening and the lights were off with only a few colorful laser beams decorating the place. She tried to pull away only to have him pull her closer. She could feel his dick swelling.

"You can't fuck me in the middle of a club."

"Hmm I could if I really wanted to. But luckily for you I'm trying to be a gentlemen."

She tried to will her heart to stop beating so loudly. She could almost hear it drowning out the music as she felt herself going into overdrive. She needed to get out of there. She'd be damned if she allowed this to happen to her again. She dug her nails into his hand and yanked away from him. He released her with ease and she spun around to get a good look at her attacker.

What she saw almost shocked her. He was a very decent looking white man. He looked to be in his early 30s and he was dressed very casually in black slacks and a black button up. She tried to assess him in the dark further but saw she couldn't make out much else. He smiled at her and she felt like a lamb being watched by a wolf. She tried to walk away only to have his hand grab her arm and pull her into him.

Her breasts were pressed hard into his chest and she looked up into his face deducing he must be at least 6'0 or more since she was 5'9 in heels and still had to crane her neck to look at him. She could now feel his dick rubbing against her stomach and she wanted so badly to knee him. As if seeing her thoughts she watched his eyes narrow at her as his hands tightened on her arm.

"Try it and I'll severely punish you."

Her mouth gaped open like a fish and she tried with renewed interest to get away from this psycho. He began pulling her from the floor as she tried her hardest to fight him. She had tripped and almost fell but luckily his hand shot out and grabbed her waist holding her steady against him. Once out of the crowded part he dragged her down a hall as she yanked and yelled for him to release her. He pushed her into the men's restroom locking the door behind him.

Now that they were in better lighting she was able to see him clearly. He was very handsome even to her. She usually did not find interest in white men but she could admit he was a looker. But more importantly he didn't look like someone who would do something like this. He looked like a clean shaved business professional who should have a trophy wife on his arm and money in his account to live a pampered life. His hair was a dark blonde almost sandy brown. It was wavy and stopped around his collar. His eyes were a very dark brown almost black and the look in them scared her. He had a very well defined face structure which made him look like a no nonsense kind of man. His body wasn't too big but it wasn't skinny. She could tell he ran or maybe swam often by his physique. His mouth was plump with his bottom lip being a little fuller then his top. All in all he looked like he could have any bitch in there but he was tormenting her!

"So you're the guy from the train?"

"Yes."

She couldn't stop her hand if she wanted to. It shot out and landed on his cheek which began to redden instantly. She felt satisfaction at feeling her hand colliding against his face. She wanted to do so much more but since a knife nor a gun were in her immediate vicinity her hand just had to do. His eyes seemed to darken if that was even possible and he grabbed her so quickly she almost didn't register it.

"I'll let that slide since I'm sure you may be a little traumatized from our initial meet and greet."

"What the hell do you want with me! You look like you can get any woman in here yet you're in here kidnapping me and probably trying to have an encore."

"I would very much love an encore."

She felt his hands trying to snake up her dress. She pushed away and with all her strength slammed her foot down onto his. He let out a yelp and grabbed his foot hopping away. She smiled triumphantly and made her way towards the door unlocking it.

"Stay the hell away from me!"

She rushed out and hurriedly made her way through the crowd searching for her friends. She felt hands grab her and jumped ready to scream until she realized it was a different man. He smiled at her and asked her to dance. She really was in no mood with that psycho rapist running around but she didn't want to be rude and plus the guy looked big enough to protect her if need be. She spotted her friends nearby and deduced it would be a quick dance then she'd leave. She began gyrating on the dude who in turn held onto her waist. She heard a moan escape his mouth and was not surprised to feel him getting hard. Suddenly he stopped and she could hear faint talking behind her. She turned to see what was going on and with horror saw Mister Rapist talking with the guy. Mister Rapist looked pissed and she overheard something about girlfriend and kicking ass. She tried to move away only to have him grab her arm. She hit at it and tried to pull away only to have the guy she was dancing with step in.

"If she doesn't want to leave with you man she doesn't have to."

"I'd suggest you mind your own fucking business."

"Make me."

Melissa didn't like where this was going and before she could make her move to leave she saw Mister Rapist punching the other guy in the face. The man went crumbling to the ground immediately and Melissa couldn't help her scream. Not only was he a rapist but a possible murderer! Before she could run away he grabbed her and jerked her towards him. They were out of the building in no time and she was screaming and yelling for him to let her go. He picked her up with little to no effort and had her over his shoulder. The security and bouncers looked ready to intervene until she heard a colorful lie leaving his tongue.

"My girlfriend had a little too much to drink and now is acting kind of irate."

"Are you sure she's fine?"

"We had a little disagreement before coming here and she's been pissed the entire time. You know how women are."

"That I do. Well you get home safely."

"What the fuck! I do not know this man! Can't you see he's—"

A hard smack landed on her ass silencing her with a hiccup. The bouncers chuckled and bid her rapist a farewell before returning to their duties. She was taken to a car and thrown into the backseat. She scurried up and tried to open the door and saw that she couldn't get out. He had the fucking child lock on! Before she could try the other side he was hopping in and his eyes were drilling into her. Why did she feel like a little kid in trouble?

She scurried as far against the door and away from him as possible. This couldn't be happening! Please lord just let her be having a nightmare.

"Thank you for that little tantrum you threw back there. I haven't had that much fun in pursuing a conquest in forever."

A dark smile graced his face and his perfectly aligned white teeth seemed to glint in what little light was allowed in the car.

"Please, I don't know what you are trying to achieve by doing this but I really am not interested."

"It doesn't matter if you are. What matters is that I'm worked up now thanks to you and you're the closest fuck hole in the vicinity."

She was horrified. Not as his words but at the way her pussy throbbed at him talking to her like this.

"I'm not a fucking whore! I don't know where you get off talking to me like one!"

He was over on her side of the car in a second with his hand wrapped tightly around the back of her neck. She knew she probably looked like a dear in headlights but what else was she supposed to do! He ran his other hand down her face looking at her features and she closed her eyes out of fear. She felt his fingers trace her eyes and nose before tracing her lips.

"Close up you're like a work of art. These lips are to die for."

She opened her eyes and found his face only centimeters from hers. She pulled away only to have him lean in further and press his lips against hers. She tried to stay as stiff as possible and not open to him. She felt him chuckle against her mouth and then she felt his hand press against her breast. Somehow he was able to find her nipple through her bra and he squeezed hard making her gasp and open to him. She felt his thick tongue slide into her mouth and she could instantly taste mint. He began exploring her mouth and he tried coaxing her tongue out to play. She wouldn't oblige and he finally pulled away.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and felt a shudder roll down her spine. She was not at all amused by this.

"Can you let me go? What part of no and not interested don't you get?"

She watched his eyes as they seemed to eat her alive. That little lamb feeling began to creep over her again as she watched the big bad wolf lick his chops at her. She felt his hands began to rub her thighs and she slapped them away.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Melissa—"

"How do you know my name?"

The car was deathly silent as he stared at her blankly. For a second she would have thought he didn't hear her but she knew better. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. How the hell did he know her anyway?

"I have my sources."

"Are you stalking me?"

His lovely laugh blanketed the car and she would have thought it sexy if not for the impending rape in her future.

"God no. Do you think I have that kind of time? I do have a business to run. Granted, I do have a private investigator on my payroll who gives me reports on you from time to time."

Her mouth was gaped open. He had someone watching her!

"Don't look like that. It's just a little hobby of mine that I like partaking in sometimes. Reading your file always seems to calm me when I'm at my worst."

"M-My file?"

"Oh yes, I have an entire catalogue dedicated to you. For instance, I know you are 22 working on your Masters in human relations. You lost your virginity at 18. You have only had two sexual partners. You are on birth control although the last time you had sex was well over a year ago. You also—"

"W-What? How do you even know all of this!"

"Sweetie I have money. And with money comes privileges that I do take full advantage of. Getting your doctor records were far from hard. Finding out your sexual history was even easier."

Melissa couldn't believe she was hearing this. Here it is this complete stranger had her locked away in a car and was telling her he had been watching her for a while. This was crazy! This was something out of a movie.

"I know it may come as a surprise to you but I am really quite normal and successful. I know I could easily have any women in that club tonight but the only one I want is fighting me tooth and nail."

"You're damn right. And I'll keep fighting because I do not like you and I can see right now you're nothing but a pig who's used to having the world grovel at his feet."

She was so angry she felt she would explode. That's exactly why she didn't like him. Aside from the molestation and kidnapping he gave off a smug arrogance she couldn't stand. She was a struggling college student who went hungry most days and had to survive off of ramen noodles while this ass was going around tormenting young girls at whim. She probably wasn't the first. He probably targeted women in her situation who couldn't fight back or lacked the resources to do so.

"You really know how to get under my skin don't you."

He grasped her ankle and pulled her down. Before she knew it she was on her back staring up at the luxury interior of his car. She was on leather seats and could see tinted windows. She felt hatred bubbling up into her.

"You may do whatever you want with my body but just know I will never ever like this or submit to the likes of you."

She watched the predatory grin dance across his face. She could read the challenge in his eyes and knew he was the type that loved a chase.

"Very well then."

She felt him drag her dress up to her chest. She was on full display to his hungry gaze as he watched her thong cover her small pussy and disappear between her thick thighs. He spread her legs and lifted them. She heard a groan as his eyes watched her plump ass swallow her thong. He grasped it and pulled almost ripping it clean off. She watched as he pocketed her favorite pair and she felt anger wash over her.

"Those are my favorite pair!"

"Get over it."

She opened her mouth to retort when she felt him land a wet opened mouth kiss on her pussy lips. She couldn't help the gasp that left her. His mouth felt like it was devouring her entire pussy. He sucked hard on her lips and she was sure he would leave a bruise. He wiggled a tongue through her swollen lips and she felt his fat tongue do a long sweep from the opening of her pussy to her clit. The sensation was too much and her hands went immediately to his hair to pull him away. He sat up with a Cheshire grin and put his hands in his pockets bringing her thong out again.

"Let me give you these back since you were so adamant about it."

He grabbed her wrists and began tying her hands together. He lifted them over her head and tied the remaining loop to the door handle. She was effectively made handless and she let out a snarl as she tried to yank them down.

"Well you asked for them."

"You bastard! Let me go!"

He sent a hard smack to her vagina that caused her clit to vibrate and she shut up instantly as she glared at him. He smiled and went back to his previous activity, kissing her pussy gently as if to say sorry for hitting it. He pushed her legs back and this time she felt his tongue lap at her puckered anus.

"Ugh! Please not there!"

He ignored her and continued to tongue her ass. He pushed in and she could feel her little sphincter giving way to his probing tongue. She'd never had any man lick her ass and she felt her pussy swelling with excitement. He finally relented and released her legs. Her ass rested on the seat once again and she was heavily breathing not understanding when her body became so responsive. Sex never felt like this with either of her exes and she remembered neither even knowing how to do fellatio on a woman.

He began lapping at her pussy again in long strokes. She felt his tongue pushing into the opening of her vagina and with utter dismay she felt him began to fuck her with his tongue.

"Please! Stop!"

She pulled at her restraints willing her precious thong to break or tear but it wouldn't budge. He was sucking hard on her clit while two of his fingers were buried in her dripping slit. She couldn't believe how wet she was. His fingers twirled and then they hit that magical spot within her. She let out a low moan and through no control of her own felt her hips lift to meet his face.

He immediately pulled away and she was ashamed and shocked that she wanted him to continue. He stared down at her expectantly. She was panting heavily with her legs splayed open and pussy glistening on display for the world. Her breasts heaved with each breath she took and he loved the look of utter lust that now graced her face. Her long hair was in a disarray and he could see the muscles in her arms straining as she pulled at the door. She was right where he wanted her. He'd never seen a more beautiful sight.

Melissa watched as he leaned over and untied her from the door. He pulled her up so that she was sitting on her ass still facing him. She watched as he began to undo his belt and unzip his slacks. He reached in and pulled out a beautiful cock. Melissa looked away. She could not think of his cock as beautiful! It was supposed to be horrifying and disgusting!

"Look at me."

She turned back his way and their eyes connected. She could tell he was past the point of no return and that he was ready to bust his nut.

"I'm going to fuck that little mouth of yours now."

Melissa put on a stoic face. She wouldn't let him get to her. Little did he know she had a little surprise for him.

He pulled her head to his lap putting her on her knees and eye level with his dick. It looked to be about seven inches and thick. It may have been as thick as her wrist and he had a nice pink fat head. It looked angry and was heavily veined and seemed to be turning purple and she got satisfaction from thinking he was in pain from this. He pulled her lips to his dick and instructed her to lick. She stuck out her tongue hesitantly and began lapping at his dick.

He loved feeling her small tongue licking his cock. She even had the decency to lap at his pee slit which turned him on immensely. His dick was leaking more pre-cum then he could ever remember and he was ready to be in her throat. He grabbed a handful of her hair and began to slowly push his cock into her mouth. He loved watching the way her pretty brown lips spread wide over his white cock. This picture was the most erotic he'd ever seen. He felt her shift and he pushed a few more inches in.

She'd caused such a ruckus inside the club he wanted to punish her. He was going to fuck her face until she pleaded for him to stop. He began pushing more of his cock into her mouth. When he felt she was off guard he jammed the last three inches into her mouth effectively trying to gag her. When he didn't feel not even a cough or struggle from her it puzzled him. He pulled out of her mouth only to have her spit in his face.

"That's right you sick fuck. Did you think you were going to get pleasure out of gagging me? Well I have no gag reflex, so you can try your sick little fantasy on someone else!"

He wiped his face where her spit landed and felt his erection grow harder and his mood take a nosedive for the worst. He couldn't help the violence that began to run through his veins but he definitely knew how to solve it. He grabbed her roughly by the neck and brought her face mere inches from his.

"I can tell you need to be treated like the little whore you are. And I'm here to teach you that much needed lesson."

He pushed her onto the carpeted floor of his car. She was now on her knees as he sat on the seat. She looked up at him and saw a new vicious look in his eyes that sent a throbbing to her vagina. He pulled her by her hair roughly to his lap.

"Be a good little slut and make me cum. In fact—"

He used his foot to push her tied hands down to the ground.

"Play with yourself as I fuck this pretty little mouth. And don't you dare cum until I say so."

He placed the head of his cock into her mouth as a few tears managed to escape and roll down her cheeks. She began sucking and licking the head of his cock as her fingers toyed with her pussy. She felt humiliated and couldn't for the life of her understand why this was happening.