Guilty Pleasures: Preyed Upon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as he sat down in a big plush chair that sat in a corner. His eyes worked her over and she could see him practically devouring her. Her body temperature seemed to be increasing indefinitely and she felt her skin grow clammy. Her pussy seemed to be turning into an inferno as it warmed and pulsed out of her control.

"When you say you want me, I'll be happy to satisfy your urges."

"F-Fuck you."

She could read the amusement over his face. He reclined back in his chair and she watched as his head rolled back. She couldn't take the silence or the impending buildup of her arousal. She hopped down from the table and made her way over to the door. She tried to open it and noticed it locked with a key. When she looked back at him he dangled the keys from his fingers and threw them on top of his clothes with a triumphant smile.

Melissa needed a drink. She felt her hydration slowly slipping from her as her body seemed to cook her from the inside out. She looked around for anything she could possibly drink and noticed a cold bottle of water near Warren. He tracked her eyes and grabbed the water bottle and dropped it behind his chair. She scowled at him and stomped back to the table and hopped back on. She sat glaring at him as he lazily perused her.

Her body didn't feel right. On top of the unbearable heat was a tingling sensation that was distracting. Her clit felt like it was being tickled along with her anus and pussy opening. Even her nipples were pointed and at attention. She closed her eyes trying to will her body to calm down when a small orgasm rocked her. Her eyes flew open and she let out a low moan as she held her stomach and bent forward.

"I see the little drug is finally kicking in."

Melissa panted and sat upright as the mini orgasm she had left her disoriented. What the hell did he give her?

"I'm ready whenever you are."

Melissa ignored his jeering and continued to focus on breathing and calming herself. No more than two minutes had passed before she found herself having another orgasm. Her toes curled and back arched as the orgasm raced from her pussy to the rest of her body.

"Oh God..."

Her breaths came out in hurried puffs before she looked over at Warren who seemed to be thoroughly pleased by what she was going through. She felt like she wanted to crawl out of her skin. Her nipples were now too sensitive and even the air had them aching. Her pussy was dripping uncontrollably and she could feel a small puddle forming under her. Her body was covered in sweat and her heart seemed to be putting in overtime as it nearly beat out of her chest. She felt like she was going insane.

"P-Please."

"Please what?"

"M-Make it stop. I-I ca—"

Before she could finish her sentence another orgasm racked her body. This one was stronger than the last and she could feel the juices squirt out of her quaking pussy. Her nipples seemed to tighten and her body was turning into mush.

"Please make it stop!"

"First I need to hear the magic words."

"Warren please don't make me."

She looked up desperately at him and saw that same hungry look like many times before. She could see his cock was hard and angry ready to punish her. She so badly needed whatever this was to stop. Her body felt like it was about to give out on her.

"Say it or I leave you locked in here like this."

Angry tears started to stream down her face. She could feel humiliation bloom within her as another orgasm approached and she felt like her world was going to come crashing down.

"Fuck me...please."

He was up and over at her side swiftly. He pulled her off the table and pushed her onto her knees. She was now eye level with his cock and she felt an unbelievable hunger take over her. She grabbed his cock and begin pumping as her mouth neared. She felt his hands on her shoulders push her to stop. She felt his fingers under her chin pulling her head up. His phone was above her and she knew he had to be recording her. Shame washed over her and her tears seemed to continue to come in torrents.

"Melissa are you consenting to what we are about to do?"

"Warren—"

"Answer the question."

"Y-Yes."

"So you do in fact want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

She closed her eyes as she felt her face heat up. Another orgasm raced through her body and she let out an involuntary moan as she felt her juices begin to seep out of her pussy and down her thighs.

"Fuck me Warren, please!"

She heard his chuckle as he threw his phone back onto his pile of clothes. He pulled her mouth harshly onto his dick and begin to pump into her mouth slowly. She felt her tongue dancing across the head of his cock and couldn't help the pleasure that overtook her as she tasted his pre-cum. It immediately began to soothe her burning mouth and she hungrily begin to suck him wanting to have his cum inside her to cool her burning heat.

She slurped sloppily on his cock and relished in the steady motion that seemed to distract her from her own predicament. She could feel his cock swelling and knew he would be coming soon. Before she could get him into her throat he pulled out of her starving mouth causing her to nearly scream.

"Hungry little slut are we?"

Her face felt on fire as she looked into his chocolate pools. She never hated someone this much in her life. She had also never wanted to fuck someone this badly either. He pulled her and placed her back on the massage table. Her pussy aligned perfectly with his cock and she felt her excited breaths slip past her lips. He stepped forward and rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. She let out a sigh as she felt the heat within her lower.

He begin to rub all over her pussy as if marking her. A few times he'd slip over her opening and she'd let out a frustrated growl at his painstakingly slow movements. He thumped her clit a few times and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Could you fuck me already!"

She wanted to wipe the smirk off his face. He leaned in and captured her mouth in a searing kiss that left them both breathless as their tongues dueled. Off guard and unsuspecting she felt his cock push into her pussy and she couldn't help the squeal that left her as she immediately begin to cum.

"Fuck..."

The expletive left his mouth as her pussy clamped down on him. He was very close and needed to end this soon. He begin to slowly push into her. He was taking his precious time and the urgency that washed over her was uncontrolled. She wrapped her legs around his waist and with all the strength she could muster she pulled hard with her legs forcing him deep inside her all the way to the hilt.

"Oh my God!"

Her pussy was convulsing once again and she couldn't believe she could even have this many orgasms within an hour. Whatever this aphrodisiac was he needed to bottle it up and sell it. She was sure he could make a fortune.

He remained still within her. He wanted this to last as long as possible but overestimated how well the drug would work on her. She felt like a furnace on the inside and he wanted so badly to prolong it. She squirmed under him and he knew he had to hurry and pacify her burning. He began to pump out of her slowly. Each time he pushed back into her she let out a small whimper that made his dick twitch. After a while the pace was maddening and he could feel her frustration as her nails bit into his back.

"Harder..."

She exhaled the word softly not wanting to feel any more humiliation for the night. She could already feel him pulling away from her and as their eyes connected she felt like a little girl.

"I didn't quite catch that."

"Harder please."

She looked away and thanked God when he didn't push her further. She felt his hands push her onto her back on the table. His arms went under knees as he pulled her butt off the edge of the table and held her legs open. The first hard push made her moan. The second made her feel like a bowl of pudding. He began jack hammering her little pussy into oblivion and Melissa could honestly say she had never felt nothing like this before in her life. Her pussy had a death grip around his cock and feeling his cool skin rubbing against her overheated pussy was gearing her up for an unbelievable orgasm.

The thrusting continued and she could feel his cock getting harder. She heard the growl escape him as he slammed into her as deep as he could for the final time. The pain of him hitting her cervix made her back arch. She began feeling the warm spurts of his cum which felt cold to her insides hitting her walls and immediately she began to cum. Her scream was loud as she had the best orgasm of her life.

Her pussy continued to convulse and tighten around his cock. After a few minutes she felt her body temperature return to normal and her breathing and heart rate stabilized. She felt his cock slip out of her with a wet squelching sound and a gush of his semen and her juices flooded out.

When he stepped away she scrambled up and away from him covering herself with a nearby cotton towel. She watched him watch her before they finally broke eye contact and he went to put on his clothes. Her eyes never left him as she watched him take his time. She looked over at a nearby clock and saw that the session would be officially over in ten minutes so Sunny must have been back from her break.

"I really enjoyed our time together Melissa although you would say otherwise. I won't pressure you into anything like this ever again and I don't want you to think this is something I get a kick out of doing. My little craving for you was getting out of control and I knew I had to satisfy it at any costs."

Melissa nodded her head as she really assessed his words.

"So I won't hear from you again? You won't trap me or pop up on me or stalk me?"

"No."

"You promise? Or is this one of those white lies you enjoy telling so much?"

He approached her and she couldn't help shrinking away from him. He leaned down until their faces were only centimeters apart.

"You will not see me again because I will not seek you out. I will not do anything like this again to you. That is my word."

His eyes were so intense and serious she almost thought he was a completely different person. She gulped and nodded her head. He finished getting himself together before handing her a cold bottle of water.

"Goodbye Melissa."

And with that he was gone. She heard the door open and close and then silence. She sat there dumbfounded. Realization struck her and before she knew it she was crying uncontrollably.

***

2 months later...

Melissa for the fifth time patted down her hair. She paced in her room as she looked over her outfit for the hundredth time. She couldn't believe she was really doing this. She felt so fucking weak but also slightly delirious. These feelings were causing butterflies to erupt within her stomach. She looked outside her window and saw the gloomy weather. Rain came down in a soft drizzle and at 68 degrees it was unusually cold for it to be summer. She couldn't have planned this better if she had tried.

She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. Her chocolate eyes glared back at her.

"Stop being a scaredy-cat and do what you need to do Melissa."

She nodded her head and grabbed her keys leaving out of her apartment briskly. She checked the time and noticed it was almost lunch time. Perfect.

She got inside of her new car she was able to purchase thanks to a school loan and made her way towards her destination. She couldn't help the nervous energy that seemed to crackle around her. She turned her radio to a soft jazz station as she tried to settle her mind.

Once downtown she parked and made her way towards the tall office building. She walked inside and greeted the security who smiled at her warmly. She watched the guy appraise her and felt heat under her skin at the possibility that he knew why she was there.

She tapped the up button for the elevator and tapped her fingers absentmindedly against the glass walls. Once the elevator dinged open she was glad to see she was the only one on and pushed the button for floor 17. She closed her eyes and did a few deep breaths. Once the elevator door dinged open she stepped out into a very posh waiting room.

It was decorated in very neutral earth tones and plush couches and chairs adorned the sitting area. She was glad to see it empty. She walked off the elevator and felt more confidence as she heard her stilettos click loudly against the marble floors. The receptionists who happened to be a pretty blonde looked up and smiled at her.

"Hello, you must be Elizabeth Yatts?"

"Yes I am."

"Good! Well Mr. Townsend will see you right away. He's really excited to be helping you. You're actually his last client before lunch. Everyone else is gone and I will be taking mine in a few as well. So if you need anything don't hesitate to ask Mr. Townsend he is really down to earth."

"Thank you."

Melissa smiled at the naïve woman. If only she knew what Mr. Townsend did on his down time. The woman directed her towards his office before grabbing her purse and leaving for lunch. Melissa could not believe how perfectly everything seemed to line up today. The weather was perfect and didn't make her little get up to suspicious and now she had Mr. Townsend all to herself.

She walked towards his office door and stepped inside. His office was as grand and posh as the waiting room. He had a view overlooking the city and his desk looked big enough for three people to work. His head was currently down as he studied a pile of papers. She cleared her throat and he began talking before looking up.

"Ms. Yatts it is a pleasure to—"

She enjoyed the look of surprise that decorated his handsome features as his eyes finally looked up and were presented to her. His almost black eyes drilled into her dark brown pools and she felt instant butterflies. She was such a fool.

"Melissa?"

"Warren."

They both watched each other in silence. She couldn't understand for the life of her why she loved the look of confusion on his face. She could already feel her pussy vibrating as if it knew what was to come.

"I-I'm surprised to see you here."

"I know you are Warren."

Her hands were comfortably placed inside the pockets of her trench coat as she slowly made her way around his office perusing different artifacts and awards that lined many bookshelves. Once she felt her nerves settle she was able to look back at him and saw that confusion was now replaced with a blank expression.

She made her way over to his desk and placed both her hands down onto the smooth wood surface. She leaned forward until their faces were inches apart. She studied his features having already knew them by heart. Her mind repeatedly painted his face when she found herself masturbating and having orgasm inducing dreams. She hadn't been right since the massage parlor incident and she had finally came to a decision that she knew would change her life forever.

"You are such an asshole."

She saw the frown mar his features and before he could get a word out she had one delicate finger against his lips.

"Shh, it's very impolite to talk while others are speaking."

She watched a very familiar look come to his eyes and it made her wetter than before.

"Ever since our little incident a few months back I've been thinking of a million ways to get back at you. I actually thought of going to the authorities but then I remembered that little recording you had of me. Then my mind got really creative and I thought about burning down your house with you in it. You really have no idea how much research I've done on you Mr. Warren Townsend. I would say I've become quite the obsessive looking for any information on you."

She removed her finger from his lips and took her time walking around his desk to stand a few feet away from him. Her stilettos clicking on his floor seemed so loud in the deafening silence. She place her hands back inside of the trench coat she sported. His chair swiveled to face her and he remained silent as she instructed.

"You're roughly 31 although your birthday is in a few days. You have been working for this company for almost ten years. You are a millionaire thanks to the many professional clientele you handle. You have no wife, no kids, and the longest relationship you ever had spanned almost a year."

"Melissa—"

"Shut up Warren!"

Her irritation bubbled over but then resided quickly. The anger written across his face sent a warmth through her being.

"I know you've said that you would never seek me out and I was okay with that. But after a while I got mad and soon after I felt depressed but still mostly mad. I couldn't believe you'd take something from me and then up and leave as if you had no fucking responsibilities. As if I wasn't entitled to anything else! I was supposed to be your quick little fuck toy to satisfy all your dirty urges while you were my tormentor."

Being able to get this off her chest felt amazing. She felt her sudden anger soon melt away as a new feeling began to almost drown her. She watched his tense hands clench his chair arms and the way his jaw flexed as he grinded his teeth. He looked every bit the animal she knew he was. She knew his ego did not like the way she was speaking to him but she wouldn't lie and say she didn't enjoy it

"Anything you have to say for yourself?"

"I apologize if I made you feel like a quick fuck. But you made it very clear that you wanted nothing to do with me. Would you have liked if I continuously raped you?"

Her pussy had a mind of its own as it gushed in joy at the prospect of him probably fucking her on his office desk. She smiled naughtily at him and pulled the tie around her trench coat letting it fall unceremoniously to her feet. She relished in his intake of breath as she stood in nothing but a thong and a corset that pushed her breasts skyward and gave the illusion of her having a coke bottle figure.

He tried to stand but she held up her hands to stop him.

"No. We've been doing it your way now it's my turn."

He sat back down and she made her way towards him and sat down onto his lap. She wasn't surprised to feel his erection biting into her ass. She ran her hands through his hair before finally settling them on the nape of his neck. She pulled softly and he obliged. Their lips hungrily collided and soon he was dominating the kiss. She loved the feel of his tongue against her own and knew she was making the right decision.

She pulled away first and both of their excited breaths mingled with each other's. He began massaging her ass and she grabbed his hand. He looked down to see handcuffs dangling from her fingers.

"I get to be in control this time."

He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him as he pulled her closer and gave her another mind numbing kiss.

"God I think I love you."

She smiled at him cheekily as she began to fasten the cuffs to his chair.

"And all because you couldn't ask me out on a date like a normal person."

"It was worth it."

She loved the way his eyes seemed to devour her and once she had his wrists fastened to the chair she slipped down onto her knees and began unfastening his pants.

"Maintain eye contact with me."

His eyes found hers as he saw the devilish grin grace her face as she swallowed his cock.

He didn't regret a thing.

~Fin~