Guilty Pleasures: Preyed Upon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep those eyes on me."

A new wave of mortification washed over her as she brought her eyes to meet his. His smile didn't reach his eyes and he proceeded to shove more of his cock into her mouth. Before she knew it his balls rested on her chin and his cock was deep down her throat. He closed his eyes and let out a deep moan.

"Fuck I should have done this a long time ago."

He began thrusting in and out of her throat. She was never able to swallow so saliva quickly filled her mouth and spilled out onto the tops of her breasts. His pace sped up and she prayed it wouldn't be much longer. Her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own and she felt her impending orgasm. He finally opened his eyes and looked at her. He could see the despair and desire written all over her face. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Go ahead and cum with my cock down your throat you little slut."

As if on cue Melissa began coming around her fingers. She let out a deep moan that tickled his dick. He loved the vibration and sped up fucking her throat as if it was a second pussy. After a few seconds he felt his balls tingling and drawing up. He pulled out of her throat but left the head of his cock in her mouth. He began spurting thick ropey semen onto her tongue.

"Drink every drop."

Her eyes pleaded with him but he made sure to stay plugged into her mouth until he felt the pulling action of her swallowing. Once finished he pulled out of her mouth with a groan and laid back against the seat watching her. Her hair was a mess and her lips were swollen. The shame in her eyes only turned him on and he wished he could fuck her already but knew he needed a better setting and this wasn't it.

"I'm taking you home."

"My friends—"

"Are probably already gone."

"But I don't—"

"Want me to know where you live? If I can get a hold of your doctor records finding out where you live is child's play."

He saw the glare she sent his way and then she looked away not liking the way he made her feel when he looked at her that way.

"Can you at least untie my hands?"

She held her tied wrists up and he easily untied them. With a quickness he grabbed the thong and pocketed it once again. He heard the angry snarl as she moved away from him swiftly and fixed her hair and pulled down her dress. Her arms were folded across her chest as she stared angry daggers out of the window. He got out and hopped in the driver's seat. Turning on the car he turned on some soothing jazz music and made his way to her apartment.

***

Melissa felt like complete shit. Although the incident in the club happened nearly a month ago she couldn't get thoughts of it out of her mind. Her molester had dropped her off at her house and before he could get any words out she was out of his car slamming the door and running up the stairs leading to her apartment in no time. She didn't want to hear his voice or get some half-assed explanation of why he was doing this to her. Or worse, she definitely did not want to hear about a round three coming anytime soon.

Ever since that night she'd been holed up inside of her apartment. She rarely went anywhere only chancing the store a few times for food. She drove to work and school religiously but soon had to revert back to public transportation because her car gave out on her. She felt like she was going to cry finding herself angry, tired, and without a vehicle. All because of that asshole!

She growled and pulled her pillow over her face screaming into it. How was he able to ruin her life so effectively and he hadn't even so much as fucked her! She should have called the police by now but what would she say? "Hello 911? Yes, I've been sexually assaulted by this strange business professional who knows everything about me. He happens to randomly pop up and molest me from time to time. Ma'am how long has this been going on? For about one and a half months. And you just decided to call us?" Before she could even gather the nerve to explain her line of thinking she'd be hanging up.

She sat up and made her way to her bathroom. She stared into the mirror at her fresh skin and thanked God that her appearance hadn't changed too drastically. She was getting smaller and not by choice. A combination of stress, fear, and lack of food could do that to a person. She held up her arms inspecting herself then turned around and peered at her ass. Yep, it was getting smaller just as she expected. She sighed and made her way back to the room deciding if she would do laundry or houseclean.

Her cell phone began ringing and she peered down at the unknown number. Her heart did a leap at the prospect that it could be him. Don't be silly Melissa! You haven't heard from him in a month. Obviously he has moved on and found someone new to torment. She snatched her phone off the charger and pressed it on.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Miss Anderson?"

"Yes this is she."

"Why hello, my name is Sunny Anne and I'm calling from Massage Heaven to let you know you are our contest winner!"

Melissa thought back and remembered she signed up for a free massage that her school was advertising a few months ago at career day. She didn't think she could possibly win and now was pleasantly surprised to see she was wrong.

"Really! I had no idea. It was so long ago I thought you guys had already found a winner."

"Yes, well we try to go through all our submissions fairly before choosing the right one. Luckily out of thousands of people you are it!"

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome Miss Anderson. Now about the prize. You signed up for a free hour massage but if you act now you can have two hours free of charge."

"What would I need to do?"

Melissa couldn't contain her excitement. She never won anything in her life and to find out she won an all-expense paid massage made her feel special. She needed this to get her out of her funk and hopefully back to feeling normal.

"Well Miss Anderson we have an open slot for tomorrow afternoon. If you take this slot although it is last minute you will be given an additional free hour. What do you say?"

Melissa racked her brain to see if she had anything possible to do. Since she had become a hermit all her homework was finished ahead of time and this would be the first Sunday she had off work in a long time.

"Yes I will be available. What times are open?"

"I have a six o'clock that would be perfect for you. We run an aromatherapy special around this time so I can add it to your massage free of charge."

After a few more minutes of particulars Melissa was off the phone with Sunny and bumbling around the house with a newfound happiness. She was scheduled to have a nice deep tissue massage with lavender aromatherapy. She was so excited she couldn't wait and proceeded to busy herself to make the day go by faster.

--

Sunday seemed to take forever to get there. Melissa sat humming in Trixie's passenger seat as her friend escorted her to the massage place. Once they arrived Trixie made her promise to relax and told her she would be back at 8:30 on the dot to pick her up. Melissa thanked her and walked inside the massage parlor.

She immediately liked the atmosphere and felt soothed. The lights were dimmed giving it a romantic vibe. Soft sounds of ocean waves played in the background and the air smelled of mixed aromatherapy. She walked over to the receptionist happy to see it was Sunny. Sunny gave her a clipboard to fill out before going to her room. She was done within fifteen minutes and sat waiting patiently until Sunny signaled her to follow her to the back.

Once inside of her room she noticed the room was slightly darker then the waiting room. A large folded down table sat in the middle of the room with thick towels adorning it. She saw a makeshift waterfall aligning the wall and soft nature sounds permeated the air. She also saw what seemed to be a station filled with different exotic oils and lotions.

"Alright Miss Anderson, strip down to your level of comfortableness. If you would like to be completely nude that is okay as well. Once ten minutes have expired your massage therapist will come in. Just lay on that there table and soon you'll be in a world of your own."

"Thanks Sunny."

The pretty petite brunette smiled and closed the door quietly. Melissa began to strip contemplating whether she should go all the way or leave her bra and panties. She decided on the former deducing that she should enjoy this as much as possible since there was no telling if she would be able to afford anything like this in the near future.

She laid on the table as instructed and closed her eyes feeling all her problems floating away. She heard the door open and then a small click as it was locked. She heard heavy footsteps approach and then stop beside her. A hand moved down her side causing her to jump. She tried to turn her head to greet her therapist but she was effectively maneuvered until her head was faced down cocooned into the head piece attached to the table. She immediately started willing herself to not be tense so that she could enjoy this.

She felt another feathery swipe down her side but this time she remained still. She could hear the squirting of lotion and then the hands were kneading and working her tense shoulders. She could easily see why they called this place Massage Heaven. That's exactly where she felt she was as she began to relax. She felt like putty in this experienced therapist's hands. The strong hands worked their way down her back and then her ass pressing and squeezing her deliciously.

She assumed the therapist was a man because every so often she would hear a grunt. Once she thought she heard a groan but knew that couldn't be right. Therapists were used to rubbing down all sorts of women's bodies so she doubted hers stirred anything within anyone. She continued to relax as she released a deep sigh when she felt his hands dig into her calf muscles. They worked the tense kinks there before moving to her feet and circling her ankles.

The experienced hands began making their way back up her body lingering on her ass. She didn't complain because the touch was so gentle yet firm that she felt herself falling asleep.

She thought she only blinked but in actuality she had fell asleep for a few minutes because now she was on her back and blindfolded she tried to reach up to pull it off but was stopped with a quick 'don't move'.

Her mind blanked and she could have sworn she knew this voice from somewhere. Where did she know that voice? She squirmed again to get the man to talk but this time he said nothing and continued to massage her. She shut up as she felt him circling her small mounds with his rough hands. A small thrill went to her belly as she felt her nipples get tweaked hard. She'd never had a massage before but she was sure this wasn't supposed to be in it. Were they allowed to touch places like that? Well he did massage her ass, maybe this is part of the all-inclusive special.

She finally shut out her worried thoughts and made herself go back to a calm state so that she could enjoy this. The strong hands worked their way down to her stomach and plied at her knotted tummy. The sensation felt really good and she let out a deep content sigh. The hands brushed over her vagina softly giving it a quick rub before pressing and kneading her thick thighs. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her as she felt the soreness in her thighs melting away. He lifted one of her legs and she squirmed at the cool air that touched her pussy. Was she wet from this?

She tried to pull her leg out of his grasp but he held onto it with ease and began working her calves and feet once again. She finally gave up and remained perfectly still deciding to just relish in the touches. It wasn't like there was any way for him to tell that she was dripping wet from his attentions.

"I've really missed this pretty little pussy."

All ideas of safety and calm shattered when she realized who the voice belonged to. She yanked her leg out of his grasp and scrambled up the table. Her fingers deftly sought after the blindfold which she ripped off of her face. In front of her stood her rapist. Her tormenter. Had he not gotten everything he could possibly get out of her? What was he doing here and how the hell did he get back there? She felt bile rise in her throat at the realization that this may have all been staged. She didn't win anything but a first class ticket onto his sick little playground. She hopped off the table ready to dash to the door before finding him standing in front of it.

"You're not going anywhere. I've been very, very patient with you. Now it's time for me to get a real taste of you."

"Don't come near me! I'll scream!"

"Go ahead sweetie. We're in a noise insulated room. No noise gets in and no noise gets out. Plus as I can tell you have another," he looked down at his watch, "hour and a half left of your treatment. Sunny has left on her break and won't be back until you're done. There are no other therapists or costumers at this time so I really doubt anyone will hear you scream."

His eyes drilled into her and she hated the hopeless feeling that snaked around her. He knew he had her like all the other times. Trapped, helpless, and terrified. The only difference was that they were completely alone and she didn't want to think of what he could possibly do to her.

"P-Please. I-I can't keep doing this with you! I just want my normal life. I don't deserve this."

For a moment she thought maybe she had seen regret flash across his features but that thought was crushed when it was replaced with a predatory grin.

"You do deserve this Melissa."

He approached her and she rounded the massage table putting as much space between them as possible.

"I don't deserve this! I've never done anything wrong to you!"

"You've done many things wrong to me."

Her face was a mask of confusion. She was very sure she never knew this guy before these chain of incidents started to take place. She didn't know what he could possibly be talking about.

"What have I done? I'll apologize right now if it means you'll let me go!"

She saw a very complacent look settle over his features. He smiled a real genuine smile that left her speechless but even more terrified.

"I've been dreaming of this day since I saw you a few months ago. Six if you want me to be exact. That little café you work inside is where I first saw you. You actually served me a few times, but I guess I never piqued your interests enough for you to remember me."

"I do my job like I'm supposed to. There is no fraternizing with the costumers allowed."

"Believe me I understand completely. But the handful of times I saw you were wearing me thin. For the life of me I couldn't understand why I was so enraptured by you."

Melissa began circling the bed as he began pacing near her. She wanted as much space as possible from him and if she kept him talking long enough maybe Sunny would be back in time to stop this.

"At first I did really believe that I was so taken by you because of the delectable color of your skin. It's like a rich chocolate and I had never been with a black woman before. So to get you out of my system I started a fucking spree. You don't know how many women are looking for you to thank you right now."

"They can surely have you."

He ignored her and edged closer.

"Fucking them seemed to take the edge off. But only a little. Each black pussy I found myself in seemed to lose its charm day after day until it got to the point where I no longer wanted it. I thought I had cured myself of you. That's when I went to your job to see you one final time. But as soon as I saw you it was like my urges came back ten-fold and I knew after that day I wouldn't be whole again until I fucked you."

Melissa's heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. He did plan on fucking her! She glanced at the door only to realize he still was too close to it.

"I thought maybe once I had a small taste of you I could maybe leave you alone. The train incident only spurred me on and after that little talent I discovered you had in the backseat of my car I really knew then that I had to have you."

Her eyes darted over to his as he watched her closely. She felt like she was his prey and he was the predator. The way he made the hairs on the back of her neck stand made her uncomfortable.

"But I don't want this. This is rape! You can't force someone to reciprocate your feelings!"

"I'm not forcing you to do anything. You're the one who came from my fingers being buried in your tight little cunt and you're also the one who came from my cock being in your throat."

"I still never once asked for any of this! You forced yourself onto me and of course I can't control what my body is feeling even if it's coming from an asshole like you!"

The silence that she was greeted with didn't calm her at all. Nature sounds filled the air and if not for this man staring back at her she would have been calmed by the atmosphere of the room.

"I'm going to fuck you Melissa. Either you can cooperate or you can fight me. The choice is yours."

"I-I don't even know your fucking name! How am I supposed to willingly fuck you and I don't even know who you are?"

"My name is Warren. Now are we done with the casualties?"

Melissa felt tears streaming down her face at the realization that she couldn't stop this. She didn't want to be raped and she damn sure didn't want to submit to this asshole.

"I'm not agreeing to this! You do not have any rights to my body!"

He was around the table in a second and Melissa didn't have enough time to even squeak. He grabbed her by her ass and lifted her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms shot around his neck in order for her to not fall. Their faces were only centimeters apart and both of their heavy breaths mingled in the close vicinity.

"I have every right to play with this pussy any way I see fit. You belong to me now Melissa. No games, no bullshit. You are mine."

"I'm not an object for you to possess Warren!"

She felt so angry that he was talking to her as if she were a simpleton. As if he owned her just because he simply wanted her. He may have taken her orgasms from her but she would be damned if she admitted to belonging to him like she was some damn pet.

His lips crushed hers and she gasped at the suddenness of his actions. She felt his thick tongue force its way into her mouth. She tried to pull away but he had one of his hands in her hair forcing her to stay put.

She held onto him for dear life not wanting to fall and he had free range of his other hand to find her breast and to squeeze her nipples. She felt electricity zip to her clit and couldn't understand what was happening to her body. His tongue danced in her mouth and she suddenly felt her tongue take on a mind of its own as it began to intertwine with his. She felt his moan as he deepened the kiss and the way he was working her nipples made her feel like she would cum soon.

He pulled away and sent a devilish smile her way.

"I see that aphrodisiac I rubbed into your skin is working."

Melissa couldn't help her dismay. She shouldn't have been so surprised that a rapist would possibly drug her but that explained why her body was slowly heating up and her pussy felt on fire.

"Y-You drugged me?"

He lifted her onto the table and sat her down. He slowly backed away from her and she watched as he began to strip. Her body didn't feel like her own and she couldn't understand why her mouth was watering at the sight of his dick.

"I had to ensure that you wanted everything that was going to happen today. I don't need you running off to the authorities telling them a story of how I kidnapped and raped you."