Gunny Beauregard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carole when you gonna get some good looking women working in here?" I winked at her when I said it because Cassie Mae came around the corner with my order. Cassie and I had been fuck buddies for the past year since Laney went back to her domestic situation.

"Whatchu want, Gunny Blueberry, blond ones, black ones? How about I get one of those exotic Eskimo women for you, the kind that the menfolk share with visitors in their igloos?"

Carole roared at her own attempt at humor and her whole big frame jiggled with each chuckle. She had been soothing my troubled soul since I landed back in Beaumont a couple years earlier. Although I didn't remember it, Carole had known my mom when I was just a little kid and looked in on her when she started to get sick so we shared a familiarity.

"I'll take this beautiful brunette right here." I said as I hooked an arm around the waist of Cassie Mae.

"Yeah, but will she take you, blueberry boy?"

The banter died off and everybody went back to their work and another lunch was over. A few months later I watched as perhaps the most beautiful ash blond girl I had ever laid eyes on backed her trailer onto one of the old pads Carole kept out back down next to the river.

She didn't need any help from the way she handled her rig but I offered and she accepted so I helped her get leveled off and the utility lines hooked up.

If a man can go blind from beauty Ann Benoit is the potion to pull it off. As noted she was an ash blond, dark brown eyes, a brilliant smile, long legs and, god help me, the most beautiful pair of breasts I had seen in years; perfection in a 5'5" package of feminine splendor.

I picked up on the Louisiana accent real quick even though she told me she had arrived from Port Aransas a few months earlier. Drops of sweat from the heat along the bayou were falling to the open cleavage of her full breasts and I had to fight to keep from watching the progression.

Ann was around thirty years old or so and Carole had hired her as a waitress and line help for the morning and lunch time shifts. As a man in his early forties I thought I had matured past the love struck dumbfounded stage of life but I must have stumbled around in unrequited desire for days afterwards. Cassie noticed.

"Gunny, baby, you better get back to pounding my little pink pussy and getting this little girl to where she needs to be, big daddy."

I lowered my mouth to her little apple sized breast and licked her nipple and brought myself back to the pleasure underneath me. Regardless, Ann's beauty would do that to me; distract me from whatever I had at hand. Somehow I manned up and fucked her how I should have been doing all along and life continued along the Neches River in Beaumont, Texas...

Through all the travails of the past four years or so since I mustered out of the Corp I had been writing letters and sending postcards to Jace. At the same time I had an attorney trying to change the legal circumstances for my benefit. Unfortunately I discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Motherfucking Cocksucker Taylor had been transferred to Germany where the bastard was an AAFES commissary manager. Jace was obviously with them. Before we could react, they were in Italy and then off to England.

I didn't hear anything else from my attorney until he informed me they were back stateside in San Diego. When school started up I received a notification packet from the school system and the high school where Jace was enrolled. Apparently they were updating her records from her previous enrollment and had me as a contact. Well, God Bless Rhonda Breaux again.

The school kept me up to date with events and when her graduation approached I made plans to travel back to California to watch my little girl take her first steps into the adult world. My attorney had the old orders lifted from my divorce from years earlier although with the criminal threatening charges I had faced the judge was cautious. If I caused any trouble he'd have my ass. Apparently he thought worse of a gun in the bastard's mouth than I did.

The lawyer did earn his pay in one big regard. He suggested I forward a letter to Jace's attention through the school and I did just that. A week later I took her call.

"Hi, baby, you can't imagine how long I've waited to hear you again." The tough guy was on the verge of tears.

"Hello, Daddy. I got your letter at school. The counselor gave it to me. She thought it was from some scholarship somewhere."

My lawyer had sent the letter in a packet with his law charity foundation letterhead on it.

"Well, I know your mother doesn't let my letters get through so we thought this would work. I'm going to go to your graduation if that is all right?"

Of course it was so I made my plans. I flew into San Diego and picked up a rental to get around in and after settling into a motel I pointed the car toward Rhonda Breaux's old house where the Motherfucking Taylors were now living.

Time does stand still for some people especially when your emotions are being pulled a hundred different directions. The last time I walked up those steps Rhonda was still alive and Jace was a bounding thirteen year old just beginning her journey to become a woman; then her mother took her away again and my toil in life began all over.

"What do you want, Danny?"

She actually looked good but tired with long years bursting through the crow's feet around her eyes. She still had some of her sensuous appeal but it would have been wasted on me. I was just surprised she opened the door.

"I'm just here to see my daughter, Sandra, that's all and to let you know I'll be going to her graduation tomorrow."

"Why would you want to do that? You aren't her Daddy and haven't been for a long time."

"Fuck you, Sandra. I'm not here to fight with you, just to see my girl."

She paused for a moment as if to contemplate what she was going to say but I guess she just said to hell with it and let loose.

"Danny, you are a fuck up who trips violent every time something doesn't go your way!"

Sandra yelled a few more obscenities and I tried to quietly maintain some sense of decorum before I finally just interrupted her and said.

"All I want is to attend my daughter's graduation, Sandra, then I'll be out of your hair again and your fairy tale life will continue."

Her lip was quivering at that point and had we stood there any longer like that I don't know what would have happened. She didn't get a chance to fire another retort.

"I want him to go, Momma."

We both turned and watched Jace enter the room and as we embraced Sandra tried to interrupt with some expression of displeasure but Jace cut her off immediately.

"No more, Momma. You've done enough already. My Daddy is going to go and that is all there is to it."

She was all grown up now, tall like me but with her mother's hair and eyes and with a contagious smile.

I wasn't going to step beyond the foyer until Jace insisted while looking straight at her mother.

"Grandma left me the house, Daddy, and now that I've turned eighteen I can decide who is going to be in and who isn't."

She cast a sideways glance at her mother and that was the end of it. Sandra left the room and went upstairs while the two of us sat in the living room sipping ice tea. I discovered then that her stepfather had left Sandra right after they got back from England and apparently had run off with a German woman he met while they were over there.

Sandra was left holding an empty bag and the two of them rented an apartment until the lease ran out on the current tenants in Rhonda's house. I guess there wasn't any fairy tale life for the bitch to go back to after all. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tickled pink about that news but I think I did a good job of hiding it from Jace.

Come to find out I didn't need to hide anything. She had pretty much learned the whole story of Sandra and my divorce and the events that followed. Rhonda had written a series of long letters to Jace and kept them in her diary which was in the house when she passed. She wasn't one to mince words and she didn't fail in that aspect here.

"I hated Cory, you know" She said over the rim of her glass. "He was a mean man. He used to slap Momma around. He tried it with me one time and I slapped him so hard my hand hurt and told him in no uncertain terms that if he touched me another time my Daddy would cut his damn heart out. I think that scared the hell out of him."

"He knows I would have, too. He's lucky to be alive today."

I hadn't seen her in nearly five years but we had been talking over the past few months since making contact with her through the school. I had lost her teenage years but the bonds we forged when she was a girl got us through that along with what her Grandma Rhonda instilled in her.

I went to the graduation and afterwards the two of us went to get something to eat before she had to break away to celebrate with her friends from school. I couldn't begrudge that. Sandra wanted to talk later but I blew her off. As far as I was concerned she didn't have a single damn thing I wanted to hear other than her god damn last breath and I didn't want to be there for that.

After spending a few days there I headed back to Beaumont to start on a shutdown at the plant...

--

...Mason Freemont's lifeless body hung over my shoulder and I laid it out prone on the ground behind the trailer. The girls called him Mange because he was always scratching his damn head; I just called him asshole, short for putrid piece of shit.

Freemont was a lazy nobody who drifted between jobs up and down the river and over toward Orange when he could find work. He had taken an early retirement from one of the refineries and occasionally I would find him on my shutdown crew and have to cover his sorry ass until the company finally wised up and dropped him off the contractor call list.

He had found a temp job up river which put some money in his pocket and started hanging out at Rose's in between shifts and carrying on with his crude manner and comments. None of the girls would put up with him, especially Ann, and she was the one he was horned up for most not that I could blame him for that; she's just simply gorgeous.

It had been a busy day for Carole at Rose's with one of their help calling in sick and being a bit short staffed with another one of the girls out for kid problems. I picked up my own plate when she called it out while Ann was busy in the back helping out on KP.

Freemont had been hanging out there since before the lunch crowd according to Carole sipping coffee and eating morning Danish. I had just finished another plate of pancakes and sausages when Ann walked out from the back looking like a drenched rat. She had been washing pots and pans during the whole rush and her uniform was completely soaked through. I could make out every curve of her breasts with her dark areolas and nipples pushing through the fabric.

I'm not a lecherous guy but it was unavoidable. In Freemont's case, he was the worse one of all. I could almost hear him drooling. Ann excused herself letting Carole know she was going out back to get some dry clothes and then she was out the side door.

A couple minutes later, Freemont threw a dollar bill down on his table and headed out the front door to head back to his job I guessed. If I had turned a moment later I wouldn't have seen the top of his head go by the side window heading toward Ann's trailer down by the river.

By the time I got back to the waitress' station I caught sight of Freemont entering the door to the trailer.

"Carole, we've got trouble down by the river... Freemont."

Carole kept a large baseball bat next to the counter and I grabbed it and hustled out the door, walking at a brisk pace toward the river. I entered and looked toward the back where I saw him with a handful of Ann's hair in his hand and forcing her face down on the edge of her bed.

"Don't you say a peep, you pretty little bitch, or I'll rip your throat out."

As soon as he said it his pants were at his knees and he was ready to violate her right there. There was no doubt now that he had entered Gunny's world.

I don't have any use for rapists or any extra breathing space to share with them. Another Marine and I caught a former member of the Iraqi Republican Guard raping a schoolgirl in a storage room at a hospital in Bagdad. It was his last day on earth and he didn't die a man. I don't know whatever became of the girl but she was a mess when we arrived.

The bat caught Freemont at the base of the skull on a full swing; little else needs to be said about the result other than mention of the vacant dead eyes that stared up from the floor of his crime scene. Carole came in behind me and tried to comfort Ann.

"You all right now, girl." I said to her. "I saw him head out for the trailer right after you left and knew he was up to no good. I told Carole and then grabbed the bat behind the counter."

I looked down at the dead man and without thinking said.

"Ain't nobody going to miss the slimy bastard and we don't need the cops around so I'll take care of it."

I threw him on my shoulder and walked the body out back. After the girls went back to the diner Mason Freemont took a ride with Gunny Beauregard in a skiff and as far as I know he hasn't been seen or heard from since.

I suppose that makes me a murderer in the eyes of some and that could be true as far they are concerned. On the other hand I don't think defending someone in this case is murder and other than not calling the cops, I can sleep alright on this one.

Ann seemed to have taken it in stride and got back into the swing of things. I certainly appreciated her new fondness and appreciation of my presence lately and in short order things were back to 'normal' at Rose's...

"Her name's Macy, Gunny, and that's her Momma over there. Ann is her middle name. She's been running from nothing now for two years."

Carole had her serious face on but it was motherly at the same time. Ann, or Macy, had not talked a lot about her background. Like I said earlier I knew she was from Louisiana but other than that the only one other than Carole who had ever been close to her around here was old lady Sally down the river where she used to work the garden stand. That was about a year ago when she died and Ann came to Rose's to work.

"Some fellow was around here a while back asking about Ann and told me a little bit before giving me a card to call her Momma if I would. I did and her Momma called me back when they found out she was living here and let me know who she was. Hell, I've called her Ann for a year. I guess I got to get used to Macy now. She's down at the trailer and her Momma is going to go down there in a bit."

I sipped my coffee and watched Macy's Momma rise up and hug Carole before stepping out the side door and heading toward the river. Like Carole I had to get used to the new name as well.

The next morning I got called in on an emergency shutdown at the plant and by the time I was freed up for some downtime a few days later, Macy had returned to Louisiana with her Momma.

Cassie Mae was still working the diner and still getting her bones jumped a couple times a week at my place but one afternoon she sat down at the table and let me know she had met a guy that she thought she could get serious with. I knew I'd miss the regular pussy but it's a big world out there with no shortage of willing dance partners for a single guy earning good bucks.

It was probably a good thing in the end because not long after, Jace announced she wanted to come stay with me for a while before starting college. She was accepted into LSU in Baton Rouge after taking a few months break from schooling. I had the extra bedroom and had been trained well enough in the Corp to keep the place neat and tidy so Jace moved in with no problems.

By the time she left for school she had me domesticated to her satisfaction and held to promises of visiting whenever I could and keeping the spare room open for her returns.

She never mentioned her mother a single time while she was here. It didn't matter; Sandra showed up in Beaumont about a week after Jace headed out.

"Sandra, what the fuck do you want?"

She was sitting at my kitchen table looking pretty damn good to a guy that hadn't been laid in three weeks. It wasn't for lack of trying. I had been busy with Jace and working a week long down at the plant.

"I just wanted to get it all out in the open and apologize, Danny. That's all."

For that's all, she was dressed to make more of it than that. She was thirty nine and still pretty damn fit and built and I'd be lying if I denied that the Johnson came to life a little just looking at her. I could remember a good many world class nights of loving with this vixen but every time I did I'd remember that pasty white ass dibbling his spooge right into her. The smile disappeared off my face.

"What is there to apologize for, Sandra? I got over it all a long time ago, years and years ago and moved on."

"You know what I mean, Danny-"

"No the fuck I don't. Listen, what in hell are you really doing in Beaumont, girl? You run out of money? No place to live? That can't be it. You can still live in Rhonda's place. Speaking of which, do you know I was closer to her than her own fucking daughter??"

As soon as I said it I regretted it. It allowed the conversation to get emotional and I would lose the upper hand which I did. She started weeping at the table. 'Fuck me' is what I remember thinking.

I hate seeing a woman cry even if it is a bitch. I guess it's just how I'm made. I know Rhonda hated what Sandra had done but she still loved her daughter regardless and I shouldn't have said it. Whatever the case I now had a flood of tears at my table. The Gunny solution is to push a cold beer in front of it so that's what I did; a six pack of them, each.

She ended up spending the night, in Jace's room and a week later was still there. It was just incomprehensible to think about; somehow she seemed to think that after all these years of NOT being married she could have any success at ever convincing me to give her another shot. There wasn't enough liquor in the house to convince me to fuck her never mind getting back together with her on any basis so I did what any red blooded virile man would do.

"Jesus, baby, hit it right there... that's right, lick that lil gurl kitty and make me happy... oh my god ... fuck."

I gently sucked her erect clitoris in my mouth and toyed with the eraser nipple on her firm tit. She always did get real wet when I did that and she then rewarded daddy with a gushing orgasm on my lips and chin.

Rising up to take her pussy, we settled into a regular rhythm as I tapped her deep. I could feel those Kegels squeezing my prick with every stroke and after several minutes I busted my nut.

"Fucking damn that was good. Let's do it again." Norma Lee said as she tugged on her cigarette and we did, after waiting and teasing for several minutes.

The bedroom door was still cracked open and I knew Sandra would have heard every grunt and squish we made but I didn't care; that was the purpose. Norma has always been a bit vocal when she makes love and this was the perfect time for it. She was one of the newer waitresses at the diner and we had hooked up a few times since Cassie found her potential soulmate.

Defeat is the name of the game. Unfortunately it didn't work. A week later, now two weeks in, Sandra was still living out of Jace's room and actually started doing housework when I wasn't around. After coming in off a shutdown one evening I showered quickly, grabbed a bite to eat and after watching some nonsense on the TV for a while I dozed off.

All the lights were out and only a bit of moonlight streamed in from the open blinds as I lay there in a semi- conscious twilight state of mind. I really thought it was just a dream as I lay back enjoying the wet lips sucking my prick under the covers. Women accuse us of always thinking with the head of our dicks and in some cases they are right. I left everything to my new best friend and favorite appendage under the covers.