Gunny Beauregard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cedric's folks are all good people, like Carole I'm sure you know so when he filled us in on what was going down, we were all in; just like you. Carole vouched for you, actually insisted she call you in on it. I guess y'all got history and crap.

"Anyways, Top had the two of them hunker down over at one of our places in Lampasas until he could get there with us. He was up in Dallas when Carole called scared out of her wits and all. He called me and I headed toward the house and the other two guys and the three of us just took up good positions when we got there.

"Top arrived and was giving us the scoop when the three hombres showed up and did a forced entry before we could get on site. By the time we ready to go hard, one of them had Carole forced down on her knees and a weapon at her head."

"Three?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, well, there's only two of them now. Junior tagged the son of the bitch good, two kill shots... Bam bam... Man, He folded like a sack and the other two were face down eating floor. It was a good clean op.

"The thing is Carole told Top there were two of them and three showed up so, well, you know the drill. We sit and scope and wait; done it a hundred times. We'll know the full deal by the time they get back. That's a guarantee." He laughed lightly at that with the grim knowledge of whatever Cedric and the others were involved with overnight...

"Jesus, Gunny, I am really sorry you got pulled into all this. I really should be on a beach in California by now."

Macy had been sitting by the window gazing out into the backyard and I just gently rubbed her shoulders as she took my hand in hers.

"I wouldn't want it any other way. We all need to stick together. Carole knows it. You know it too. You remember that old cuss Mange, right? Well, when somebody is putting a hurt on your friends, you do what is right and this is the right thing here." 'Yes sir' I thought to myself, this is the right thing.

Cedric had returned a bit earlier with the other two fellows and he whistled Justin in from the trees. They no longer had the two captives with them and once we were gathered he brought us up to date glancing at Macy before he began.

"It seems the gentlemen visiting our nice community here were once upon a time inmates at a prison in Dixon, Louisiana; paroled three months ago and had a rather intimate knowledge of a fellow named Jimmy Letourneau. I'm guessing that rings a bell with Miss Macy here."

Macy just nodded without saying anything.

"Now, just over four years ago, a cargo plane flying into Louis Armstrong in New Orleans was heisted by somebody; who knows who at this point but Mr. Letourneau was convinced he knew how to get his hands on the loot from the heist. It was over twenty million dollars of precious stones; diamonds, rubies, the works.

"Our visitors were given the information they needed and as an incentive Letourneau gave them this."

He set a single, large glistening diamond onto the center of the table, considerably larger than a carat and with an exquisite cut. Macy's eyes darted from the table and back to Cedric.

"It gets better. Letourneau was killed in prison last week."

Macy gasped at that news.

"Scuttlebutt says it was in retaliation for being a fuckup and getting the wrong people sent up. Whatever the case, he's no longer in the picture which brings us to the here and now. Our two gentlemen are no longer of any interest to anybody so at this point, unless somebody else is in the know, everything about our 'adventure' is contained to this room."

Cedric picked up the diamond and played with it in his fingers and whistled.

"So, Carole, Macy... it would seem the two of you are in the safe zone for now but I want to emphasize 'for now'. I'm guessing and you can correct me if I'm wrong Macy, that there are a whole lot of other brothers and sisters to this pretty little gem right here. Am I right?"

Macy nodded her head again and he continued.

"OK, so here's the thing. I'm an old soldier and not well versed in these matters but I've been around enough to know some people and not all of them sit in church every Sunday and I think you need a plan."

Cedric laid out his proposal for us and Macy agreed only if Cedric and his three guys would take a third of it rather than the ten percent he suggested. Once everybody was in agreement we started putting everything into place...

The next day Macy and I made a road trip to Port Aransas across the bay from Corpus Christi and got a room at a little motel across from the beach. The bank wouldn't be open until Monday so we had the rest of Saturday evening and all day Sunday to kill. Neither one of us planned it but we knew it would happen.

"Take it, baby. Take my fucking kitty." Macy was softly moaning as I

stroked my prick out of her sopping wet cunt. I rose up on my hands and slowly increased the rhythm of our fuck as I bent down and took one of her aroused nipples into my mouth.

"Oh you motherfucker. Take it just... like that."

She had reached lathering squish stage at that point and we just melted into each other. When she did her prostate trick again I just bottomed and held it there twitching several days of nut into the prettiest little pussy I have ever seen.

Fifteen minutes later she was fellating me again and we did a repeat for the second time that evening. Sunday morning was a third time. As she lay there letting the sweat dry off her sex soaked body she traced her fingers around my tats and eventually found the scars from my two bullet wounds.

"Does it ever hurt anymore?"

"It didn't hurt when it happened."

That was the truth. They didn't hurt until a good while afterwards. It was a hot strike when they hit but the adrenaline rush was too intense to allow me to even acknowledge it at the time. She bent down and kissed them as I rubbed her hair...

Monday morning she was at the bank and when we returned to the room I could only gaze in gape- jawed wonderment. She had a serious pile of gemstones on the bed along with $100K in cash.

"The cash will cover travel."

"Twenty eight bags, which should do. There are seven of us doing four trips. Cedric seems to think each trip will net half a million each."

Macy left out seven bags and returned the rest to her deposit box at the bank. A week later the seven of us boarded a flight to New York City and that next morning we made the first of our transactions at a handful of diamond dealers on 47th street.

Three months later we repeated the process and by the end of the year we had completed all the transactions and celebrated with a BBQ in Copperas Cove among the live oaks and mulberry bushes of Cedric White's modest ranch abode.

The balance in several offshore accounts was now $15,634,523.76. Cedric and his crew received their $5 Million and $635K was donated anonymously to the Killeen Lifer's NCO Club of which Cedric was a board member. Macy tried to split the rest of it three ways keeping out $1M to split up for the girls at the diner but both Carole and I insisted we take the same per person share as Cedric and his crew and no more. Of course, the two of us still had the gift bags Macy had given us earlier.

Macy educated us on how to go forward at this point with regard to the money.

"Always pull the money into a second account and wire it anonymously into your US bank. As soon as you do that make a quarterly income tax payment for federal income taxes. If you leave Texas make sure you cover any state taxes on it. Don't ever forget to pay your taxes."

Carole set the timer on her camera and rushed back into place for the group shot. I was between the two women and our four commandos/ diamond traders were down in front. It was a perfect shot and Carole made sure to get us framed copies later...

---

I heard the tapping on my storm door and while I hated to tear myself away from the LSU-Aggies baseball game underway, I lumbered to the foyer. I almost closed the solid door when I got there but I didn't.

"Hello, Danny."

It had been four years since I had sent her away and to be honest I hadn't regretted it a single day. Nonetheless I invited her in but not before looking around for any lingering baggage. She still looked good, real good in fact. She probably always will. She still had the youthful side of 43 on her.

"So to what do I owe the displeasure, Sandra?"

"Oh, Danny, don't be like that. You know you still have some love for me." She even smiled when she said it.

Rather than argue with her about it I just asked what she was drinking and offered her a seat at the kitchen table after putting the game on record mode.

"Now, what do you need?"

She fidgeted with the buttons on her blouse and tossed a strand of hair out of her eyes.

"I need a place to stay for a bit -"

"No fucking way."

"Danny, please, I mean it. Jace sold Momma's house, you know that and I just took a new job over in Port Arthur -"

"What do you mean you took a job in Port Arthur? You left San Diego to come here?"

It wasn't exactly 'here' in Beaumont but it's only a few minutes south down on the Sabine.

"Yes, Danny, I left home to come here. Jace accepted that job in Houston and I wanted to be close by enough so I can see her when I want."

"What makes you sure she wants to see you?" I threw in the dig knowing the two of them had their spats even though Jace had warmed up to her more in the past couple years.

"Cut it out, Danny. Now, can I stay here for a while or not?"

Before I could answer a couple wet, dripping kids ran into the house from the backyard and quickly shut the door before a jet blast of water sprayed the glass. Jimmy Johnson was now fourteen and his sister Lucy was twelve. We still fished the tributaries of the Neches for catfish at least once a week and when I sold my old house and bought this one they talked me into putting a big pool in the backyard. The two of them slipped back out the door after apologizing and the backyard ruckus continued.

"Neighbor's kids?" she asked.

"Jimmy and Lucy Johnson; known them for years now. Great kids."

"Oh, I see. Danny, I really need a place to stay for a while and a soon as I get my first paycheck I'll pay you good, with interest." She smiled while lightly pinching a nipple through the fabric of her blouse. The blatant innuendo was not lost.

Before I could reply we were interrupted.

"Of course she can stay here... we've got room for visitors. That's why we have the extra guest quarters over the garage, Danny"

She stood there in her white bikini with her wet hair pulled back tight and every taut muscle on her perfectly fit frame tensed for my reply. Her little 'Gunny' tattoo on the lower abdomen almost looked like it was winking at me.

Sandra looked up at her with a confused expression. One of the unstated but enforced rules between Jace and me was she didn't talk to me about her mother and she didn't talk to her mother about me. Sandra had no clue. I made the introductions.

"Sandra, this is Laney, the mother of the two kids you met earlier. Laney is my wife. Laney, this is Sandra, my first wife and Jace's mother."

Laney extended her hand and the two women shook, Laney without concern and Sandra a bit awkwardly. Laney led Sandra off to show her the guest quarters while I was dispatched to retrieve the lingering bags from the trunk of Sandra's car...

"Jace, yeah she's here; staying in the lookout. You better be coming around to keep her occupied because I'll kill her if I start drinking and I'm staring at a fifth of rum right now..."

Laney Johnson reconciled with her ex-husband for a total of eighteen months before she came home after getting off her shift at the rehab hospital and found him in her bed with an eighteen year old high school girl from down the street. By the next morning absolutely everything he owned that he had not taken on the run was piled up next to the sidewalk waiting either for his pickup or that of the garbage collectors.

I was still being a 'big brother' of sorts to the kids then but I was pretty absorbed with the 'Gemstone Caper' as we came to call it and I was still seeing Norma Lee when I was off schedule not to mention the occasional trysts with Macy.

About two years ago as I was selling my old house and buying the one we have now, I had broken it off with Norma Lee because she had been getting a bit too possessive. Macy, well, that's a whole other story and I'll touch on that in a bit. Laney brought me a beer one evening while the kids were out running on their bikes.

"Gunny, I want you to make love to me tonight. I miss it."

So I did, that night and the next and the next before I was called into work. When I came off shutdown we picked right back up where we left off and we were a couple from that point on. Jace thought the world of Laney and likewise so with everything running well I popped the question to her and presented her with probably the most exquisite engagement ring any roughneck from any plant in southeast Texas has ever presented to a woman. Of course I already had the stones.

Laney is different than any of the other women I've been with. She's light years ahead of Sandra in grace and warmth. I think I've noted it before but it's worth repeating. Laney makes love with her whole body and pours herself into it. Most of the women I've been with have been fucks, some great, some OK. Sandra was a great fuck. Now Macy, she is a great fuck and also a wonderful lover but when there is love between two people as there is with Laney and I, even the greatest lover can't compete...

---

Macy and I had hooked up again in Port Aransas after splitting the cash accounts. It had become a ritual between us; same motel room on the same beach with a weekend of fabulous lovemaking. If anybody had tried to raise a hand against her I would have killed him bloodily on the spot.

"Gunny, I don't want it to end." She whispered as the fan dried the sweat on her glistening body.

"It doesn't have to." I replied before she rolled over on her side facing me.

"I can't stay and I know you are tired of the wanderlust. If I could convince you to leave everything and ride the road with me would you?"

She knew me as well as I knew myself. I had been wandering from port to port and one unit to another throughout my Marine Corp years and for a couple after that. I was tired of it and wanted a home with roots and a place where my daughter could come and visit. I also knew that what Macy and I had wasn't the love of lifelong partners. It was the attraction of lovers and close friends.

There was the other thing too. I was pushing upper mid- forties and she was barely in her thirties. She had a life to live and a need to do so on her terms. She wasn't going to marry me. She might years down the road after beating the life out of miles of pavement and good times but I needed that today and I knew it would be with another woman.

That was two years ago. I have Laney and her kids now and with me at forty eight and her at forty we've got a nice big house with a large pool in Beaumont Texas where we both grew up and we love each other beyond words. Laney's met Macy and she knows the history, well, most of it, and when Macy passes through the area she always stops here to stay for a few days before moving on.

The last email pictures we received from Macy, she was in Santa Fe, New Mexico running a little Bistro on Johnson Street.

---

Epilog

Sandra stayed above our garage for about two weeks before Jace convinced her to find a place of her own. Laney and I left the bedroom window open one night and I laid pipe with fervor and had my little bride singing like a diva. She didn't stay in Port Arthur all that long before she found another job in Houston and moved in with Jace for a while until she got her own place.

Jace, well, a father hates to see it but she's fallen in love with a young man working with the athletic department at Rice University. I suspect she's going to marry him but not until I have a good talk with him.

Rose's Diner was gifted to the girls there and they are running it just like it always was. I still get my plate of blueberry pancakes and sausages but when I do I've usually got the family with me. Carole packed up and headed west where she's the 'executive chef' of Macy's Bistro.

About those two men back in Copperas Cove, all Cedric would say was they would not be bothering anybody again. As for how he obtained so much information, he intimated that there are a good number of ex-military men working throughout both the Louisiana and Texas prison systems and sometimes old fashioned brotherhood goes a long way. To that I replied Hoorah.

All in all everything turned out OK for an old Gunny from Beaumont, Texas.

MFH