Gunny Beauregard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she started rooting me deep I had become conscious enough to know it was Sandra however it felt so damn good I let her continue while I feigned sleep. It was hard to do as she rubbed the hair on my chest and belly as she continued fellating me and it didn't take long before I flooded her warm mouth with copious spurts of milky semen.

I said nothing and she slipped out of the room as I lay there wide awake. This needed to end and I decided to bring it to a close.

The next morning I had her take a seat at the table.

"Sandra, I'm not sure what you thought to accomplish last night but you need to know it's time to move on. I'm not ever going to love you again; hell, I don't even like you. I could fuck you every week for years and still never want to be with you. That's the way it is."

"I could live with that, Danny." She astounded me with her reply.

"Maybe, but I sure couldn't. So I guess the big question is why would you want that?"

She rose to get a coffee refill and topped mine off as well.

"I've been afraid of you for years, Danny, ever since you stood Cory up and humiliated him in front of me. He never got over it and he knew you would always overshadow him because of it and you know what, he was right.

"He hooked me away from you just from being around, having a stable life and all. He made good money or so I thought but it was all such a complete waste. I couldn't take you being constantly gone for months. The problem was I couldn't stand you being gone forever either so I did... what do you jarheads call it? Adapt and overcome?

"I just kept telling myself that you were some bad motherfucker I couldn't let get close and adding Cory into the mix, well, it just went on like that. It was his idea to adopt Jace you know, not mine... his idea of rubbing salt in the wound.

"The problem is, Danny, I never stopped loving you even being divorced all these years and married to that miserable shit for brains. How could I? Look at you. You're a tatted up bad boy Marine, hard as nails and as gentle as a lamb when you want to be."

I watched her sitting there telling me all this stuff and realized that as syrupy as her story was, it was all still shit in my ears.

"We were married for a bit over four years, Sandra, and that was a long time ago as days and nights go. I've been with a lot of women since then, even married one of them for a short while."

She raised a brow with that revelation but I didn't go into the details of my Winona experience.

"Hell, I tapped a fine piece of ass just the other night. You were here. You burned me, Sandra, and tried to do me bad; hell, you DID do me bad. If it wasn't for Rhonda Breaux I'd never have known Jace at all. I've got to tell you too, Jace is not too fond of you over it all.

"You can't walk in here, do a bit of housework and suck my dick thinking that's going to make up for the last sixteen, seventeen or whatever years. I can pay somebody to suck my dick standing on their damn head if I want to."

"Danny, that's not what I'm talking about." She interjected.

"It doesn't matter, Sandra. I just plain don't want the relationship. Now I've been real nice about letting you stay here but you need to figure out what you are doing and move on or go back to whatever it was. I'm not part of it. You need to be out when I get back tomorrow. If you need money to get back to 'America's Finest' I can help out with it but you need to move on and figure out what you're gonna do with the rest of your life. It's not here, whatever the case."

With that I rose up and washed out my cup before grabbing my truck keys and heading out the door. I honestly don't know what in hell she was talking about other than wanting me to fuck her once in a while. Well, that's not true either. She wanted to start over... bat shit crazy!

She was gone when I returned the next morning after spending the night with Norma Lee. There was a long letter on my dresser which I set aside in the drawer and I buried the ghost with a couple beers and a burger... 'Here's to a good cocksucker' was my parting thought.

---

"Well I'll be damned! Look at you, little girl!"

Macy Benoit aka Ann had slipped into the seat across from me looking as beautiful as ever with her hair grown out a bit since I saw her last and she had a polished look about her, considerably different from when she had been waitressing for Carole.

"Hello, Gunny. You are looking real good." She smiled.

I felt good with her sitting across from me like that. I'd be a liar if I said I had not lusted after this precious beauty since I first laid eyes on her but there was something about her, admiration, respect, maybe even a sense of safeguarding that made me view her as something other than a conquest. Hell, I wasn't fooling myself. I could love a woman like that even if she is more than a decade younger than me.

"I can't say I expected you back in these parts, Macy, but it's sure nice to see you again."

For a moment I didn't catch the look in her eyes but I'd seen it in a number of women and it was mutual; it was desire. After a few minutes of bullshit with a couple of the girls and Carole she got down to business.

"I've got something for you, Gunny, down in my trailer." She almost purred when she said it and I started to pull wood in my jeans.

I guess I'm as red blooded as they come and I didn't need a second invitation...

My beautiful princess stood before me slowly unbuttoning her tight blouse before she pulled the zipper down the backside of her short skirt. She was actually blushing as she stood there before me with her brassiere dropping to the floor and her small hands teasingly covering her naked breasts.

I wasn't going to fuck this precious beauty. I was going to love every inch of her. I pulled my tee shirt over my head as Macy tugged on my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She didn't waste any time slipping her fingers inside the waistband on my boxers and pulling my hardened prick out for display.

"Jesus, Gunny, that's so fucking nice." She whispered before planting her wet lips on my waiting head.

I know I had an exalted image of my beautiful girl so I sure wasn't going to think about where and how she learned her erotic skills but she had obviously been paying attention in that class. She took me deep in her mouth and slowly worked it up and down while sitting on the edge of the bed with her hands playing with my balls and the cheeks of my ass.

My fingers found her sensitive nipples and I gently toyed with them as she came close to getting me off.

"Baby, you keep going... Oh my god I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

She didn't want to waste the opportunity that quickly so she backed off and scooted back onto the bed as I pulled her panties off with my thumbs and she laid back and splayed open her thighs and wet sex. She was so beautiful I could only stand there for a moment taking it all in as she seductively smiled at me while running her slim fingers up and down her wet slit.

"Jesus, baby, you are beautiful."

Macy's little pussy was trimmed closely but not shaved, exactly how I desire it most in a woman. Her little clitoris was secure in its hooded flesh and positioning myself on the bed I felt her hands go to the back of my head as I took the fragrant sex in my mouth.

I've always loved eating pussy and enjoying the sensuous response of my partner. With Macy it was like being in my own heaven. Her scent was incredibly arousing and as I played with her clitoris coaxing it out of the hood, it hardened to my touch. As I licked and tasted it, Macy's hands pulled me closer and she began fucking my mouth off the mattress.

There is a moment with every woman when you can feel the thighs just begin a little quiver as her orgasm starts to build its crescendo. With Macy it started down deep next to her ass and shot up through her thighs and didn't wait before exploding into a wild thrust of her ass up off the bed resulting in a convulsing of carnal fucks into my mouth.

I devoured all her wet juices and took her full pussy in my mouth a she slowly ebbed. I just wiped the excess on my arm and rose up to meet her face to face. I didn't have to see if she was ready. Her face was still flushed and Macy moaned softly as I rubbed the head of my prick up and down her hot moist pussy.

"Fuck me, baby. Do me now." She panted as I rose up on my arms.

Jesus, it was like sinking into hot, wet butter encased in a tight slippery sleeve; there was no other comparison. This was love making at its finest. I settled into nice long and deep strokes as we both found a cadence with each other that allowed both of us our ultimate pleasure and delight.

I held out as long as I could but when her finger found my prostate in my ass I knew the finale was there. We lay together for a considerable while afterwards in bliss, at least on my account. Macy seemed pretty damn satisfied as well if I can be allowed to pat myself on the back.

"So where are you going from here, little girl?"

"I don't know, Gunny. I'll probably ride around for a while and see things I've never seen; take a trip out to California maybe or maybe even Alaska. I don't know."

Later that afternoon as she was getting ready to hit the road to head off somewhere she slipped her arms around my neck and we swapped spit for a few moments. When we broke she hugged me close and pushed something into my pocket.

"Daniel P. Gunny Beauregard, I don't want you to look at that until I'm gone, OK? I mean it, not until I'm gone."

I looked into her sweet eyes and just nodded. I needed to get back to the house in time to start another shutdown at the plant later than night. I gave Macy Ann Beloit one more kiss and climbed into my truck, pointing myself toward home. She was hanging around to say goodbyes to Carole and the girls as I waved and sped off.

I don't think I had ever felt like that toward a woman until then, not even Sandra when we were first married. So I was suffering from a bit of puppy love on the drive home and when I arrived I just stripped everything off and hit the sack until I had to rise up to go to work...

The shutdown kept me out of pocket for the next few days and when I finally did get back to Rose's the girls were all over themselves trying to tell me about Carole.

"Slow down there, Cassie Mae, I'm not getting but every other word."

She had on her tight blouse that day and with every breath those nipples were struggling to burst through the fabric.

"Ms. Carole left us in charge of the diner for a while after she left out of here looking for Macy Ann a couple days ago."

"Why would she go and do that? Is she in some kind of trouble?" I asked with rising concern.

"There were a couple of men looking for her and Carole didn't take too kindly to how they were acting. She said to let you know to call her as soon as we saw you. She tried earlier but you were buried in the plant."

We can't take phones and cameras inside so I always left mine in the truck and for the past four days I had been sleeping on-site in the trailer with just short breaks between shifts.

"OK, so why don't one of you girls get me my regular with a cup of tea and I'll give her a call."

The girls calmed down and while my order was being cooked up, I called Carole.

"Gunny, thank God you called. I've been worried sick we wouldn't get ahold of you."

"What's going on, Carole?"

"It's Macy Ann. She got herself in a bit of a bind and I figured she needed some help. Can you get away for a while? Oh hell, of course you can. Listen, you need to get over here with us. You know where Lampasas is, over by Fort Hood?"

I grunted out an acknowledgement.

"Good, we'll be looking for you. Call me when you get close. Oh Gunny, have you looked at what Macy gave you? It sounds like you haven't."

With that she was gone and I watched as Norma Lee walked my plate over putting a bit more swing in the hips than she normally would.

"You haven't been around much lately, cowboy."

"Yeah, been working my ass off." That was the truth but honestly I had backed off with her and just hadn't been willing to completely break it off with a really good regular piece of ass at this point.

I had actually forgotten about whatever it was that Macy slipped into my pants pocket that afternoon. I had kicked the jeans into a pile and other than grab my wallet and keys out of them they were still in the laundry.

Later that afternoon as I packed up a bag to throw in my truck for the ride to Lampasas, I poured the contents of Macy's gift onto a pillow case on my kitchen table.

"Jesus H. Christ" I whispered and let out a slow whistle.

Sitting there glistening under the light above the table were roughly one hundred fifty or so precious gemstones, mostly diamonds but a good number of emeralds and rubies. These were not rough cut industrials like I might find on a drill bit or cutting sawblade. These were jewelry kind of stuff, one carat and up. I'm no expert but there was a LOT of money sitting on my old scratched up kitchen table.

Now I'm not a dressed up shine of a man about the world but I know enough of the goings and comings to realize that no little girl from Louisiana, no matter how damn pretty she is, runs into this kind of treasure picking up precious stones on a beach somewhere in Texas or any other state for that matter.

After a quick browse on-line I estimated the stones to be worth maybe up to a million dollars, retail at least but that's just the guess of a neophyte in this arena. I tucked the stones back into the draw bag and locked them up in a strong box I kept hidden in my shed...

It was pushing late evening when I pulled into Killeen, TX. Denny's down on Ft. Hood St. had a moderate crowd catering mostly to G.I.s stepping out of a couple of the downtown bars and grabbing a bite before heading back onto post.

"Carole, I'm at Denny's over in Killeen."

"It's about time you got here. Did you go fishing before you started out?"

She was being a wise ass but that was OK. After getting back on track she gave me directions to where they were. Instead of Lampasas, they were in Copperas Cove staying at one of Carole's uncles. Twenty minutes later I pulled into the long gravel drive to the stucco covered single level ranch home nestled among a scattering of live oaks and mulberry trees.

Cedric White was a retired Sergeant Major, thirty eight years in the U.S. Army with 3 tours in Vietnam, multiple tours in Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan, and had finished his last re-up with the 1st Cav Division on Fort Hood. When he finished his ETS he was Top with Division command and had decided to retire and stay close to his friends and the community he knew and served with.

Carole and Macy were sitting in the kitchen along with a couple of other men drinking beers when I walked in to Cedric's home.

"Gunny." was all she said before Macy jumped up out of her chair and leapt into my arms.

"Thank you, Gunny Beauregard. I knew you would come, and Carole too."

Glancing at Carole I asked the appropriate question.

"So what is this all about?"

She nodded at Cedric.

Cedric motioned for me to follow him and the other two men joined us as we walked down stairs into the basement. Seated against a concrete wall were two figures, each with a burlap bag over their heads and their hands and feet tied securely.

"They're not in the best of shape at the moment." Cedric started. "But by morning we'll know all we need to know about them. They drew a sidearm on my niece up there, well, not here, but over in Lampasas; threatened to kill her and the girl upstairs.

"Carole had called me earlier and told me they were in trouble and needed help. Let's just say they shouldn't have drawn the weapon. There were four of us and two of them and I'm sure as hell certain they weren't prepared for the shit storm that rained down on them. They both have New Orleans addresses and throw away phones and I know the motherfuckers are not the Po Po. "

We returned upstairs and after a few minutes Macy and I went and sat outside on the patio. She tucked her legs up under her chin and I had to struggle to keep my eyes from lingering on the expanse of firm thighs that shone in the moonlight bathing the porch.

"So what do you want to tell me about all this stuff, Macy?" She looked at me for a moment, sipped her beer and began to tell me her tale.

"It's been going on three years now, I guess, maybe not that long, close. I caught my husband banging a couple of skanks in our bed and things got real ugly with a good friend being hurt real badly. My husband was caught up working or employing, I don't know all the particulars, he was hooked up with a bunch of criminals and they beat a friend who was helping me half to death. I ended up taking what I could and running and eventually that's how I ended up at Carole's."

"And the diamonds?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, those." She smiled slightly. "They were in the safety deposit box I opened when I took off. I had no idea about them but I scooped up everything that was in the box and high tailed it out of town. I found out later the same criminals and my now ex-husband were suspected of being involved with a jewelry heist that's still unsolved.

"Jimmy, my ex, is doing twenty years at Dixon in Louisiana after being busted for running a fence operation as well as being fingered for the beating on my friend. Hell, I sound like one of them now, fingered.

"As for the gemstones, I've got a bag of them with me, about what I gave you and Carole. I've done some research. If we can get to a dealer, each bag is worth about one and a half million dollars but we would have to travel to New York City most likely to do it and probably would get maybe 75% fair value.

"I gave those to you, Gunny, because you mean the world to me and saved me when I was in trouble; same with Carole."

"Macy, I'm guessing those men downstairs are connected to those diamonds, right? We are going to need to know more but I think Cedric and his friends have that angle covered. "

I gave her a big hug and she joined Carole back in the kitchen. It was getting late now and I rejoined Cedric in the basement.

"Gunny, I'd prefer you stay here with Carole and Macy to make sure nobody else comes sniffing around; besides the fewer involved with our business the better. You have weapons?"

I did, an M1911 .45 and a Winchester pump in my truck. The three of them loaded the two hooded men into the back of a tarp covered pickup truck and within minutes they were driving down the gravel way to destinations unknown. Before he left I eyeballed toward the sole man working guard over near a couple live oaks.

"He's your guy and staying?" I asked.

"You're pretty good, Gunny." was his quick reply.

Inside, both women were gearing down for the night and I settled myself onto the couch in the living room. There were only a few hours left before daylight. The shotgun rested against the couch behind my pillow and I kept the .45 tucked underneath it. Fortunately, the sun rose without the need to use either one.

It was the creak of a door opening from the bedroom that woke me from my slumber as the girls made their way to the kitchen for breakfast. Moments later the aroma of strong coffee wafted through the household and after freshening up I grabbed a seat at the table.

We all ate rather quietly and I took a plate out to the fellow that had been posted among the trees all night. He was a bit older than me, a retired Infantryman by the name of Justin who had served with Cedric in both Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom and as we settled into the tree sipping hot coffee he filled me in on previous events.

"Top called me and the other guys in a couple, now three days ago for a personal job. We've all known Top for years and all of us have had the others backs too many times to count. He'll return the favor I'm sure. In any event he said it'd be a blast." He chuckled before continuing.