All Comments on 'Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 03'

by trybiman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

You have a great writing skill and tell a sexy story better than most. ( and I read a lot) This whole story line works me into a frenzy!!! Keep going and ride all the cocks if you want to. Pump those boys dry and make yourself orgasm again and again! I promise I will too you sexy slut!!!!!

hornybibirdhornybibirdover 6 years ago
Hoping this continues...

Love your story. Hoping this continues and more delicious cocks are added to the mix. I'm imagining myself dressed in lingerie, stockings and heels, bent over with a thick rod in my ass and two dripping hard cocks in my face just waiting to burst. Hoping the guys can treat him to the same ;)

trybimantrybimanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next Installment

I've finally finished and submitted the next installment to the story. I hope it gets approved soon.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
great CD twist

I loved the crossdressing and it's exactly what I often do when I'm on the road on business trips. I dress up and pick up hot hunky men who feed me their cocks and fuck me. Some of them suck my cock too but really I just love being feminine for any hot man. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

I remember the first time a guy put his cock in me. I have wanted more ever since. I love to suck cock and let the stud get in my panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrybiman@trybiman
More and more I badly want to have the full experience with a man. I used to only fantasize about being with a beautiful woman with a penis, then it progressed to crossdressers or even men but focused purely on the sexual component, basically waist down only. I had a shocking...