Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I button up my shirt and pull on my pants I go to put on my shoes and realize that there may be a problem. When my pant legs move people will easily be able to see the pink material underneath. The pink wouldn't be a big deal, a flash of color on man's socks is actually in style, but the guys may know what it is if they see it. A little disappointed, I decide that it would be wise to pull on a pair of dress socks over the top just to be safe, then head down to meet the guys for dinner.

Dinner is uneventful, pretty good food in one of the restaurants in the casino. All three of the guys had done fairly well playing blackjack so they're anxious to get back to the tables as soon as we finish eating. We find a table with room for all four of us and start playing. They pick up right where they left off, winning more than they are losing, but I'm definitely not so lucky. I'm distracted by the feel of the sexy lingerie under my clothes so I'm having a hard time focusing on the cards.

I get one more rum and coke from the cocktail waitress before making an excuse to leave the table and walk around the casino floor for a while. I'm sipping on my drink while slowly strolling around and eventually I find myself standing in front of the elevator, heading back up to the room to relax. I look at my watch and noticed that it's just after 10:30, not terribly late. I'm tired though so I decide to get ready for bed and watch TV for a bit before falling asleep.

Once I get in I walk into the bedroom, throw my all of my regular clothes into the closet and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth and finish getting ready for bed. Before I go in I slip on the heels to see how it feels to walk around in them, pausing to do a quick turn to check myself out in the full-length mirror on the closet door. It's totally true what they say. A sexy pair of heels really does make your legs and ass pop. I'm a little wobbly at first but I get the hang of it pretty quickly, at least enough to make it across the room without falling over.

On my way back to the bedroom I decide to stop and see what's on TV before I go in and finish changing so I reach over the back of the couch and pick up the remote from where it was sitting on one of the cushions. Rather than stand all of the way back up I just prop myself up on my forearms on the back of the coach, then I start absentmindedly flipping through the channels from there in the middle of the suite, one foot crossed over the other.

I'm still mindlessly flipping through the channels when, after who knows how long, I'm suddenly jolted back to reality. I hear the smile in Steve's voice from only a few feet behind me, "So, I guess our girl likes the little presents that we got her!"

Shit! I didn't even hear the door!

I freeze at the sound of his voice, unsure of what to say or do, so naturally I do nothing...typical Jimmy, shying away from any situation or conversation that might be the least bit uncomfortable. This was not even close to how I anticipated that our next conversation would start, but maybe it's for the best. Given my way, I probably would've just avoided it for the next five days and ruined most of the trip.

Even so, I still can't bring myself to turn around, or even speak, so I just continue to click through the channels and try to pretend nothing is wrong. Being caught in panties is one thing but right now I'm bent over, in front of my friend, in all of my lingerie-wearing glory. A few hours ago, I didn't even know how I felt about the care package at the door. Now I'm frozen in place, wondering how someone else feels about the fact that I'm actually wearing some of the items that I can only assume they bought as a joke.

To my great relief I hear Steve's footsteps trail off as he heads into the bedroom, presumably to get ready for bed. Part of me (a large part?) is hoping that once he gets in there he'll decide to just crawl into bed, go to sleep, and forget that this little scene ever happened. Of course nobody is that lucky, especially not me. After a few excruciating minutes of waiting and hoping for a reprieve, I hear footsteps padding back into the room, much quieter now because they are from bare feet rather than hard-soled shoes.

Again, Steve breaks the silence with the sound of his voice, "Damn! If I walked in and saw this anywhere else I'd be dying to have my way with the woman bent over the back of the couch."

All I can muster, my voice shaking with worry and no louder than a whisper, "And now?"

With a little more heat in his voice, "I'm dying to have my way with this sexy woman bent over the back of the couch."

Someone just referred to me as a woman! I'm shocked at hearing it, but even more shocked when I realize how much I like it in this moment. To show my appreciation I drop the remote onto the cushions of the couch and uncross my feet to spread my legs apart, feet now spread beyond shoulder width. Once my feet are in place I straighten my legs up to their full length, every muscle and curve accentuated by the 3-inch heels. I'm still resting on my forearms so when I fully straighten my legs it pushes my ass up and back, an obvious invitation sent. I still haven't had the nerve to look back or speak, and the silence is excruciating as I wait to see what happens next.

Not one to disappoint, Steve starts moving slowly toward me. I can hear him breathing as he quietly inches up behind me. Even though I'm spread wide he doesn't jump right in. When he finally gets close enough I feel his breath on me and his hands on my legs, sliding up the back of my stockings, starting from my ankles and continuing all of the way to the top.

Once there he stretches the garters back slightly and snaps them softly against my skin before he places his hands gently on the globes of my exposed ass to squeeze and caress them and whispers, "That's my girl."

His hands start to slide up from my ass, following the lines of the teddy up my back. With his teeth he spreads the thin strips wide out of the way then kisses my right cheek before he gives a long, slow lick all of the way up the left half of my bubble butt. Once he reaches the summit he stands so he can continue tracing the back of my teddy, following it up and then around the sides to where it covers my chest. As he steps forward he reaches around to caress my "breasts" and his semi-hard cock finds it's way between my legs.

My heart skips a beat. "Oh god! He's already naked!"

I'm so glad he came back into the room naked. I can feel his length slowly grazing my balls as he pushes himself under me. All of the breath that I've been holding rushes free when his left hand cups my breast and he takes my other nipple in between the fingers of his right hand.

Shifting around to free my hands, I move so I'm now laying against the back of the couch, the weight of my upper body supported by the side of my face, the front of my shoulder and Steve's left hand. With my hands free, I cover his left with my own and help him to knead my breast while I reach between my legs with my right hand to gently stroke the underside of his quickly hardening cock. I want to savor this moment so I don't move anything other than my left hand, in sync with Steve's, and my right softly teasing his beautiful manhood between my legs.

Steve is rock hard between my legs now and he has started slowly pumping between my legs. I no longer have to move my hand as his cock is now gliding across my fingers into my palm and up my perineum to my balls. He's pushing all of my buttons so far, sensually rubbing all of the right places as he works me into a frenzy.

My hard cock is straining against the confines of the teddy but I'm glad it's there to keep me in check, to keep me from stroking myself to an early climax. As horny as I am I want to draw this out so Steve can enjoy this as much as me. I want him to be dying for more by the time we are done.

After a few minutes of Steve caressing me and softly thrusting between my legs he removes his hands and pulls back a little. By now I'm confident that he's not going anywhere so I just wait to see what is coming next. He places both of his hands back onto my ass and spreads my cheeks wide, opening my crack and exposing my puckered hole, the tip of his rod just below pressed up against my taint.

What comes next makes me want this even more. I can tell he's clearly horny when he exclaims, "Fuck, it's even hotter with the lights on!"

Not wanting to miss out on the sights I push back hard against him, causing him to take a step back to keep from falling. Before he has a chance to recover and get back between my legs a quickly spin around and squat (I don't want to kneel in my new stockings). Without ever looking up I grab his tight ass cheek with my right hand and use my left to guide his cock into my waiting mouth as I pull him the rest of the way forward.

I don't waste any time teasing him. I'm too horny for that right now. Instead, I place my left hand on his other cheek, relax and pull him to me until I can feel his smooth balls against my chin. At this point he is buried in my throat and I swallow a couple of times so he can feel me contract around his head before pulling him back out of my mouth. I dive down and start to lick all around his balls while his cock rests against my face.

"You're so right about that."

I can't get enough, I just want to devour him whole. I lift my mouth from his balls, then take the base of his cock in my right hand and proceed to rub his full length all over my face. I feel like a hungry animal. I want his cum inside me, in my mouth, all over my skin.

In a raspy whisper I ask, not really needing an answer, "Now, where were we?"

Without waiting for a response, I quickly turn back around to assume the position that I was in before, only this time I reach back and spread my cheeks for him, not waiting for him to do it himself. Steve hesitates for a moment before his lust overcomes his surprise, then he rejoins the action. He shuffles slightly to the side and back before I hear that tell-tale click of a bottle being opened.

Chills run up my spine when I hear the wet sounds of him coating his cock with lube, then I shiver when I feel the cool, thick liquid pouring down my crack before entering slightly into the canal that I have stretched open for him. He starts to ease a finger into me while another slides along my crack. I don't want or need to take it slow this time though so I reach back, grab two of his fingers together and plunge them into my waiting pussy as far as they will go. Once they are deep inside I grind my hips back and forth, working them around against my prostate.

I can still hear the sloppy, wet sounds of him stroking his cock while he works me with his fingers until I finally push his hand away, which he quickly moves onto one mound of my ass. He can tell I'm ready so he moves forward and lays his full length in my crack, the head reaching out the top. I love the feeling of his cock laying against me, but it doesn't stay still for long. He pumps softly a few times and then I feel his manhood sliding further back and the tip slowly traces its way down my crack until it pauses, resting against my entrance.

In my head all I can think about is that "I'm dying for him to fuck me deep right now!"

After a slight pause Steve reaches his other hand around to grab onto my hip and he begins pressing forward slowly. As he eases his way in I can feel the spongy tip compressing in order to find its way into my tight hole. I moan with pleasure, "Mmmm" when I feel the slight pop as the mushroom head passes my tight entrance, then he holds still for a moment to give me a chance to adjust.

With the short wait over I expect him to plow the rest of the way in, deep into my man-pussy, but apparently, he has other plans. He starts to move again but he continues to take it so slow, driving me wild with anticipation as I feel every contour of his cock pass into my tight pucker until finally, after what feels like an eternity, he bottoms out. His legs are pressed against the backs of my thighs, his hips are pressed up tight against the mounds of my ass, and the head of his cock is pressed against my prostate, my g-spot, as he holds me tight against him with his strong hand on my hip.

Again, I moan softly, "Uhhh"

Steve then pulls back, just as slowly, until I can feel the wider ridge of his bulbous head against my entrance but there he surprises me again. Rather than push back in he continues to retreat until he pops completely free of my hungry hole and I can feel the cool air between us again, no contact other than his hand on my ass cheek and the other on my hip, the opposing pressure of the two holding me still.

Without much hesitation, he pushes against my awaiting pussy, which is now more open to his intrusion, and he slides back in. Just like before he slides in slowly, feeding himself to me inch by inch until he bottoms out again.

He doesn't wait this time before pulling back but he doesn't increase his pace either. He slips all of the way back out before slowly plunging back in again. After a few more times of Steve probing me ever so slowly he finally starts to pick it up, but he continues to pull all of the way out and pause briefly between each stroke, giving a feeling that I now believe that everyone should get to experience. I don't know if others enjoy it the way I am but alternating between feeling amazingly full and then gaping wide open, starving for that cock to return, is fantastic beyond words.

"Oh god Steve! This is amazing!"

"Your pussy is so warm and tight!"

"Fuck me!"

With that, he finally relents. For the last time he pulls all of the way out and pauses before finally thrusting back in and plunging deep into my canal. He pulls back again but now keeps the head in before plunging deep into me again, this time I can hear it as his body slaps up against mine.

I'm in heaven now, "That's it baby, keep going!"

His pace is finally picking up. Every time his hips and balls slap against me, his tip hits my g-spot it causes my balls to tighten and my cock to twitch. I know he can tell because whenever my cock jerks my ass squeezes hard, milking more pre-cum from his cock.

I'm overcome with lust right but somehow I've been able to stay still and enjoy the flood of pleasure washing over me. I keep my body still and let Steve control the pace and the intensity. I don't want to distract him from what he's doing to me so the only movement that I dare make is to reach my right hand up to my chest where I start caressing and kneading my breast. My nipple is swollen and hard under my palm and I take it between my fingers, twisting gently and rubbing all around the areola.

Steve is panting heavily behind me, plunging into me fast and hard, over and over. His voice comes in bursts, in sync with his thrusts, "Fuck...yes...Jamie!"

Hearing the passion and lust in his voice gets me even harder. My cock is straining against the fabric of my new teddy, begging to be released but I'm not ready for that yet. I want to enjoy this moment just the way it is. The massaging of my g-spot is amazing, causing me to ooze uncontrollably, no longer just pre-cum anymore.

On the next forward stroke Steve comes to a stop and holds his cock deep inside me, pressed tight up against me, before he proceeds to work his hips around, his cock moving slightly in all directions when he whispers, "I'm going to cum baby. Where do you want it?"

I respond without thinking, my voice husky, "Fuck, I want it everywhere! I want it in my pussy, in my mouth, down my throat, all over me."

"You're going to need to pick one, and quickly, or we won't have a choice."

"Then, cover me with it. I want it all over my chest, my stomach, dripping off my face."

Without another word he reaches up and pulls the straps of the teddy off my shoulders and down my arms before he pulls out and spins me around. Once I'm facing him he pushes it the rest of the way off my arms and pulls the front down past my waste until it catches on my hard cock. Smiling, I stop him there before I squat down as low as I can go, leaning back and pressed up against the couch.

I'm almost eye level with his beautiful cock now. I reach up with my right hand and stroke him slowly from the top all of the way down to the base before I pick up the pace and start hungrily stroking him, anxious to feel his cock pulse in my hand, anxious for his cum.

He's still lubed well and I'm so caught up in the erotic slurping sounds as my hand engulfs his member that I'm not ready for the first throb of his cock. The first pump shoots straight forward and hits me directly on the cheek, just below my eye, and starts to slide down. Steve reaches up and takes some of it on two of his fingers. I tilt my head slightly to see what he' going to do next and he doesn't disappoint when he moves them over and feeds me his delicious seed.

I'm still pumping his shaft, squeezing his spongy head tight in my hand before working my hand down his shaft, but now I'm paying more attention to what I'm doing. I can feel him pulsing in my hand again but this time I've already chosen where I want it next. The next shot hits me right at the bottom of my neck and top of my chest. This one is even bigger than the first and I feel the warm, thick spunk against my skin starting to slowly trickle down.

As he continues pulsing in my hand I continue to direct him down and slightly side to side. More of his seed escapes his cock and sprays all over my chest and now onto my stomach. I can't believe how much cum he is covering me with.

Finally, the throbbing begins to weaken and his nectar is only oozing from the tip onto my hand. Once his climax has finished and he begins to soften slightly I take my hand from his cock and suck the cum that remains into my mouth, savoring every last drop.

In the throes of passion Steve hasn't forgotten about me. He takes my hands in his and gently guides me back to my feet before slowly dropping to his knees and reaching to unclip the garters from my thigh highs. He then proceeds to pull my teddy to the floor where I step out of it, finally naked except for my heels and stockings.

His caresses as he moves his hands up the sides of my legs and the fronts of my thighs are driving me wild. When he finally reaches the top, I sit back against the back of the couch as he looks up and takes in the closeup view of my crotch. As his gaze travels up further, he can see me spreading his spent cum all around my chest, coating my breasts and especially my nipples, before I finally take some with two fingers and guide them into my mouth while looking down at him.

Even after covering me in cum just moments before, he is still hungry for me so he finally breaks away from watching me and returns his focus to what stands alert in front of his face. Yearning for it, he utters a simple, "Mmmm" before he leans forward. At this point I'm so hard, so ready, that he is able to move and take me into his mouth without needing to use a hand to guide me home.

He takes just the bulbous head into his mouth and works all around it with his tongue, then suddenly my legs lurch when I feel him close his mouth around the tip and begin to suck. The pressure is amazing and I can already tell that I won't last long. He doesn't linger and the pleasure only increases as he continues pressing forward, his hands now grasping my hips as he pulls himself onto me.

It doesn't take long for me to reach the back of his mouth and I'm not at all surprised, or bothered, when his head begins to retreat. He still has me held tight in his mouth as he works his way back toward the tip, sucking and rotating his head side to side to allow his tongue to taste all over, pausing to pay special attention to the underside of the glans before beginning to take me in again. I quickly feel the back of his mouth approach again but, rather than slow to a stop, this time he continues to plunge forward until his lips are wrapped around the base of my cock and my head is buried in his throat.