Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" is all I can manage, much louder than I expected.

Once he is all of the way down he begins to move back and forth with short strokes, keeping me in his throat. "Fuck, this is so good. It's so tight, and wet, and warm" Right after the words leave my mouth he pulls back until I can feel the head of my cock again laying on his tongue.

As he exhales and takes in another breath I realize that he had been holding it, unable to breath with his throat full of my flesh. After a short pause he dives forward again, taking me back into his throat, this time I can feel his throat working on me as he swallows over and over. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I feel like I am actually getting harder, growing even more. Finally, it's all too much and my balls tighten and cum starts pumping out.

Steve takes the first shot straight down his throat before pulling his head back. My cock is now only halfway in his mouth but he has taken the base into one of his hands and he continues to stroke, suck and swallow as I continue to flood his mouth. It seems like there is no end to the loads of cum that are pouring out of me and I'm amazed that he is able to take it all without spilling a drop. When the bursts of cum become weaker, with longer pauses in between, he moves back even further until he is only sucking on the head, milking the last drops from me as I start to soften in his hand.

Once he's satisfied that there isn't any more Steve takes my shaft all of the way out of his mouth. As he moves to stand he tips his head back slightly and opens up so I can see all of the white cum covering his tongue before he closes his mouth and makes a display of relishing it as he swallows it down.

As he reaches his feet Steve shares something that is so simple, yet sums everything up perfectly, "Wow." and then after we look at each other for a few moments, "I'm exhausted" before he turns and heads toward the bedroom.

When he's about halfway there I blurt out what I've been wanting to ask all day, now knowing what the answer will be, "So, we're okay...after last night?"

He chuckles a little and replies without even turning, "What do you think?" but it's more of a statement than a question. Then he continues into the room and slides under the sheets of one of the beds.

I'm tired too and I know if I climb into bed with Steve neither of us will get any sleep so I head to the other bed. Not wanting to let any new questions stew in my brain and ruin my sleep or my day tomorrow, I push on with the conversation as I kick off the heels and slide into bed. I keep the stockings on so I can feel them against my skin for a little while longer.

A little quieter, "What I mean is, are things going to change or are they going to be weird?"

In true Steve fashion, he answers completely casually, "We're just having some fun, some REALLY GOOD fun, but I don't think anything else needs to change."

"Well, what about what I was wearing tonight? That's not weird to you? I totally understand how it could be. If I think about it too much, it seems maybe a little weird to me...super fucking sexy, but still a little out there."

"What's weird about it? You're a totally normal dude who happens to appreciate his sexy feminine side. I know I appreciate your sexy feminine side. It's totally hot!"

I'm feeling better but I still haven't shaken all of my fears yet so I have to ask, "You're not going to tell the other guys that I actually wore their gag gifts, are you? Especially not the fact that I liked it! The materials are amazing and the outfit made me feel so sexy, and you made me feel so wanted, so desirable. I don't think I would ever live it down if Ben and Ryan saw that side of me!"

Steve shocks me with his response, "You might be really surprised about how they would react. They're both totally accepting of people's lifestyles and what they do in private."

With my heart pounding in my chest, not sure how far to take this, I ask, "Really? Maybe we should put that to the test, see how accepting they really are. Interested in a little wager?"

Steve immediately agrees, "Let's do it! What are the stakes? Are there any rules we need to iron out before we go into this? And most importantly, how do we know which one of us wins?"

I know there are consequences to backing out of a bet which is why I proposed it. This is the best way to make sure I follow through to satisfy my curiosity, even if it scares me to death. We spend a little longer talking, ironing out the details. My last coherent thoughts before I drift off to sleep, "This trip gets more interesting every day! Hopefully this doesn't go south on us tomorrow."

...