Gwen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers

"That seems pretty well set." Gwen mused.

"Well... we tried monogamy but that's just not human nature to be monogamous... however it is human nature to be self sacrificing which is where we get the idea for monogamy in the first place... kind of like, mankind's way of fucking our own selves over." he smiled.

"Honey I'm home!" a voice called out from the opening door. In stepped two beautiful porn stars that Gwen knew well enough. Among the few girls in the business who braved going by their given names, omitting the surname of course was Gemma Rose, a buxom beauty covered in ink much like her dad, hair shaved on the side of her head leaving the top long and dyed blonde. Breast enhanced like Gwen's, and just as delectable. In fact, Gwen had taken a photo of Gemma's breasts and showed it to her surgeon explaining that those were the very tits she wanted for her self.

Kali Rae was petite and had not touched herself with cosmetic surgery, at least not yet, as all her fans were hoping. She was a knock out with her teeny bopper looks and rebel child attitude, very popular with the black customers who loved seeing skinny tiny whities taking big black dick.

The girls stopped when they saw Gwen and smiled, it was Gemma Rose who spoke earlier at the door and quipped "Hey it's you!"

"Yeah!" Gwen laughed. "How've you been?"

"You know each other?" Graeme looked back and forth between the girls.

"Yeah we met last year." Gwen got up and hugged Gemma.

"That's right." Gemma said giving a squeeze. "Porno-con Reno Nevada at the Opus Prospector Casino. You took a picture of my tits so that your doctor could give you a similar look... and I see it took." they both giggled.

"I'm Kali." the petite dyed blonde introduced herself to Gwen before taking a passive aggressively defensive seat on her fathers lap, as if to keep her territory marked.

This act was not lost on Gwen who noticed how strange Kali seemed to wiggle in her fathers embrace, almost as if... no no, don't think like that now. She's probably just a protective daddy's, girl... wish I was Gwen thought.

"So what are you doing here?" Gemma asked after clearing her throat with a sharp glance that spoke silent to Kali Rae.

"Girls... " Graeme's hand fell to Kali's hip and caressed her as he spoke. "Remember how I told you that you had a brother named George out there somewhere?" To this the duo nodded just as Maggie walked in to join the group. "Well... meet your sister, her name is Gwen now."

3.

That night was enjoyment and laughter around the table... having only disappeared for a couple hours for club business, he returned with Chinese food, and an odd cut on his right hand stitched and bandaged with no real explanation which Gwen took as something club secret and not to dwell on. The night was a happy one, for she'd been given something few in her position ever get, a warm and deeply loving welcome from a parent of a transgendered girl.

The table was alive with joy and conversation omitting from the two step daughters and young daughter of Graeme Draguin on one side of the big long table in the backyard for large gatherings. On that one side also sat Holly Raines and Anna Vesuvia. On the other side sat Gwen with Avan Martel and three brothers from SOHO, and a rather nice mentally challenged overweight man named Ramsey or Ram as they called him.

Gwen was introduced happily among the kind but rugged brothers (President of the Club Norman Creek, along with full patch brothers Kenny Wright and Packie Forman) and even found herself blushing crimson as they flirted with her openly with good natured flirts in front of her dad.

At times she felt a rush go through her at the strange open nature of the house when her new sisters openly flirted with the club brothers and even sat in their laps at times. At one point Kali especially picked up a piece of asparagus and shared it with Packie who gobbled it from the other end until their lips met.

It was certainly not lost on the overwhelmed girl when her best friend Avan was obvious in his flirtations with Graeme at the table and could swear her father wasn't adverse to reciprocating. Gwen had taken note that when Graeme and Norman took Avan to look at the bikes in the garage that they were gone an awfully long while before returning with Norman's arm clasped around Avan's shoulder affectionately. In her mind her thoughts were racing with the possibilities of what came to pass, for Avan was so beautiful at just 22 years, and serious twink, that even straight guys went nuts for him.

She had been in the living room talking with Gemma Rose and Anna when Holly took off up the stairs with Packie and Kenny, with a noise that soon followed to be their obvious sexual escapade taking place above the heads of the girls. Kali however, feigned disinterest and went to hang out with the guys in the garage.

Kali stood at the doorway looking towards the window in the garage on the far northern side where one could see directly into the house of the next door neighbors kitchen window, which was covered with a transparent yellow curtain. The silhouettes of uncle Norman and the neighbor lady were easy to make out, but the real show was further into the Garage with its doors now shut.

Sitting on his bike was her step-daddy Graeme, who's hand was holding the head of the young homosexual porn star Avan as the boys mouth moaned appreciatively over the hard cock of the tattooed biker. Those full ruby twink lips skimmed over the rigid flesh slowly as he came up stopping at the mushroom to give a hard sloppy suckle before moving back down to work his gag reflex on this monster. The little gay 20 something 5'8" twink was completely nude on his knees with his cloths lying across Graeme's own bike.

Kali had always loved her daddy's big fat cock in all its eight inch glory. She especially loved licking and kissing her way up the side of the slick shaft only to stop and admire the tattoo that read "my little wife beater" in italic font on the side.

Avan did the same, giggling when he saw the words. "That must of hurt." his sissy voice mused, looking up into the man's eyes.

"Not half as much as its gonna hurt you when I'm up in your guts, kid!" Graeme growled inciting a moan from the slender twink.

The young man twink slobbered all over that beautiful piece of daddy meat that Kali was so covetous of, she loved to relive the nigh she first saw it years before, just two days before her 18th birthday which comically earned her dad his pink wings.

Graeme noticed Kali watching and blew her a kiss before turning his attention back to the young man whore who was servicing his prick with the love only a sissy boy could give. His groans were strained as he tried to prove himself the alpha here and keep the power in this act.

"Muah!" Avan's lips smacked coming off the hard dick. "My god, you're the hottest man I've ever done this wish!" The boy moaned with a loud sigh as he took the flesh back into his hungry mouth.

"Slut!" Graeme Toki Draguin growled. "I'll bet you've had many, but not as good as this one."

"None sir!" the boy fall back on his heels, breathing hard with his blonde locks falling down his brow. His fist stroked hard and fast. "I want it, daddy! I want this cock in me!"

Lifting the twink to his feet, Graeme made the boy straddle Norman's bike as he placed himself behind the youth. "Now this... " Graeme said. "Is usually called 'riding bitch', but seeing as you're a sissy about to be stuffed like a fat kid in a pizza parlor, we'll say its YOU who's ridding bitch."

Kali giggled hard and loud enough that Avan looked over in shock that was replaced by a loud groan as his backdoor was forced open by the head of the monster that adorned Graeme's jeans.

"Fuck!" Avan groaned falling forward on the bike.

Graeme took the boys shoulders, admiring the tramp stamp at the small of his lower back that read "Tease this sissyboy", then forced himself deep and hard, covering Avan's mouth to keep him from screaming loud enough for everyone to hear.

"OH GOD!" came the muffled cried.

Avan was in bottom cub heaven as his sensitive anal ring stretched for the hard cock belonging to his best girlfriend's daddy. A man whom he and the other girls in the car were mooning over at lunch earlier, talking about taking him in every hole for all they were worth.

"Tight bitch for a porn star sissy queer!" Graeme flexed his hips, pushing himself in hard, bringing cries from under his hand as he fucked the sissy hard.

In the doorway, Kali was rubbing her slit fiercely watching the action play out, not noticing her uncle Norman re-entering the garage to see the blatant act of homosexual coupling on his bike.

"Fuck sake man!" he groaned. "Did ya have to do it on my bike?"

Graeme just grinned and continued fucking the young porn star harder and harder up his tight shit chute, relishing the way the young man slumped and groaned with each thrust.

"think my dick is big ya little nancy?" Graeme sneered into the boys ear.

Avan looked over to see Kali undoing Norman's pants and fishing out his 10 inch cock, working her small lips barely over the first full two inches of it just to get it hard again.

"Oh fuck me god!" Avan groaned.

"Want that dick too, bitch?" Graeme sliced the boys wet hole with his beef spear. "want that big fucker in your tight sphincter you fucking fag ass little dandy."

The harsh slurs sent Avan over the edge, the verbal stimulus with the cock meat man handling that Graeme delivered was all too much for the boy to handle as he coated Norman's seat with white sticky twink skeet.

The boy was near joyful sobbing when Graeme disappointed him by pulling out and moving off the bike "noooooooo" the sissyboy groaned.

"You shut your pretty little trap there, friend of Dorothy." Norman's rough older voice cut through him as the man stepped closer. "You just painted my leather with your sissy sap, now ya gotta pay."

"Daddy?" Kali called to Graeme in her sweetest little girl voice. "My kitty has a booboo."

Graeme shook his head with a chuckle, loving how this young lady loved to play around. "Where's this booboo then sweetness?"

She giggled coquettishly pointing down between her legs. Pulling her standing to her feet, Graeme yanked her pants down and lifted her in the air just in time to hear the painful groaning of Avan just a few feet away, as the 10 inch monster cock skewer his asshole wide open.

Norman had pulled the boy to standing bent over with his head in the leather seat, planted firmly where Norman had ordered him to clean up his sissyboy mess with his sissyboy tongue, just as he filled the dainty limp wrist with his hard hairy dick.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuuuuuuuuck meeeee!" the youth groaned hard, sobbing into the seat before doing as he was ordered and licking his own cum off the leather.

"Wow." Kali sighed as she fell down her fathers length. "I think uncle Normie's in love."

Her arms around her fathers neck as she leaned in for a kiss... "Just like I am." she giggled, quickly turning that giggle to a moan as her father lifted her up and down his hard shaft.

"Oh god!" the simultaneous moans filled the garage from Avan and Kali. "Are you gonna fuck her too daddy?" Kali moaned between kisses as Graeme held her thighs, helping her ride her tight wet pussy up and down his hard pole... "You gonna make her one of your bitches too? Just like the rest of us? You gonna suck her hard fat pussy cock then fuck her deep wet vag-ass?"

The crazed young woman was bouncing and laughing deliriously in her moans, with a hint of jealous venom on her lips with every word. "Will her twat butt be as tight as mine?! AAAAHHHH!! Fuck me daddy fuck me!!" she cried ridding hard up and down his rigid shaft.

"Fuck me good daddy! Fuck me better than her and I'll give you my ass!! That's what you want you filthy pervert!? My virgin asshole!!" Kali was dripping sweat and panting as Graeme laid her on his Harley and holding her thighs, began to pummel her tight pussy harder and faster.

Avan was almost passed out by the force of the hard biker cock that violated his tight hole, leaving him with grunts of "uh-uhg-uhg" as he slumped onto the seat, some of his twink skeet coating his cheek.

"You like that boy?" Norman growled down at the youth.

"Lub ift... " Avan could hardly articulate the words as his own cock forced more boy goo onto the floor with the anticipation of his own bowls being filled with the man's greasy colonic.

Kali was half crying and moaning from the rough fuck her dad was giving her. Her hands taking hold of his neck and holding tight as she convulsed in multiple orgasms around his hard dick.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" He groaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! Cum in me!!" She half squealed. "Fucking cum in me!!"

"Are you sure?" he asked playfully. "Still taking your pill?"

"Fuck that! No more pills! No more pills! No more fucking pills! Baby's having your fucking baby now! AHHHH!" She cried out throwing her head back in another body wracking orgasm.

As if on perfect cue, Avan's insides were coated with hot sticky jizz at the same times as Graeme worked his potent baby makers up in Kali Rae's guts.

After moments to unwind, the silence broken only by heavy breathing was shaken up when Norman pulled out of the groaning twink with a sigh and a "Whoo-wee!"

"Jesus Christ." Avan said not unlike Mr Slave.

"Tell me about it." Kali sighed and whimpered before leaning up to kiss her daddy's full lips. She locked eyes and whispered. "Please don't forget me when you get her too."

He shook his head and kissed her again. "I'm not like your other dad, honey... I'm not going to leave you, I promise."

She nodded, the jealousy still hot inside of her for those she already shared him with, but accepted. She worried about this other one, having seen her dad fuck a boy like Avan meant he'd surely not be adverse to fucking a beauty such as Gwen anytime soon, and though she didn't know it, deep in her subconscious she'd fallen in love at first sight with the amazingly beautiful transgendered girl.

"I hope y'all don't mind... " Norman spoke up. "But I ain't done with this bitch by a long shot." he said slapping Avan's ass.

"ooooh no." the twink playfully groaned, bringing laughter from everyone in the room, including Maggie Mae who'd been standing in the doorway the entire time unbeknownst to them all.

"Glad you all had fun." she quipped. "But remember one thing missy... " she wagged her finger accusingly at Kali. "I get to sleep with him tonight, remember?"

4.

Clean up had been simple enough, and Gwen's evening had been pleasantly greeted with surprise when she was invited to stay over and share Maggie's room. An offer she quickly accepted before kissing Holly and Anna goodbye with promises to see them over the weekend. She was taken back however when Avan rode with Norman and hugged him close with a twinkle in his eyes for the 50 something year old man bear.

"Your home-boy's in love." Gemma mused from behind Gwen, waving goodbye to the bikers as they raced off. "Come on, lets get ready for bed, big day tomorrow."

"Big day?" Asked Gwen.

"Yeah... mom gets back, you gotta meet her." Leading Gwen through the house as she undressed, getting ready for the evening. "Plus we're all going down to the studio for my big debut."

"What debut?"

"Well." Gemma Rose developed a coy smile. "Tomorrow we're filming my first on screen anal scene for NoDaddy.com's sub-site SlickFirstTimeAss."

"Wow... " Gwen was genuinely surprised. "and the whole family is going down to watch?"

"Of course." Gemma pulled a long t-shirt over her head. "We always share big on screen firsts... you love it."

Gwen smiled and turned towards Maggie's room turning questioningly towards Gemma, "This IS Maggie's room right?"

"Yep... but don't worry, you'll have it all to yourself tonight."

The questioning glance she gave brought another coy grin. "It's her night... she gets to spend time with dad, so she's gonna... snuggle... snuggle up with the old man for the night."

Gwen nodded, unsure, thinking it a tad odd but shrugging as she made her way into the room, looking around at the spacious area, wondering how a biker can afford something so big. Then she remembered that most of it was probably not legal to begin with, considering that few legal jobs leave a person coming home with a secret cut on their hand.

Stripping to her panties and shirt, she lay back under the covers, thrill and calm all at once coming over her as she replayed this amazing day in her head. Her father, whom she lost so long ago, loved her, and thought her beautiful. She expected to be shunned or worse like many in her shoes, then to just pick up the pieces, go into therapy and move on with her life, but instead she got this. A handsome hunk of a dad who was bad to the bone and sharp as a razor, calling her beautiful and holding her tight to his naked chest.

Gwen felt her face flushed crimson at the arousal that she felt remembering his bare flesh in her arms, how hot his skin was under her embrace.

Oh daddy she thought closing her eyes. His smile, his rough but handsome features in her mind oh daddy her hands trailing down her belly as she pictured him. Oh god yes daddy harder!

That last thought was not her's but an actual voice, muffled and faint but she heard it. Sitting up, Gwen listened and heard the faint moaning and squeaking of bed springs. Pulling the covers up to her chin like a frightened child, she sat there on the bed wondering. Is it possible? Are those real noises or just in my head? But the noise didn't stop and neither could she.

As Gwen lay back, feeling her cock stiffen rigid in her panties, she quickly reached under the covered and took the waist band of her undies and pushed them down her legs, she couldn't know but she pictured it, Maggie in that room making love to him... her own FATHER.

In Gwen's mind the girl was on her back holding him with her legs wrapped round his waist as his what had to be a big tasty cock sawed in and out of her tight 18 year old quim. Yes! She moaned softly stroking her cock.

In the bedroom down the hall a big triple D breasted minx with dark hair and chocolatey brown eyes bounced furiously up and down her father's pole. His hands squeeze her titties as she bit down on a plush pillow to keep her moans down.

Maggie's pussy was as tight now as it was just a few months ago when she gave it to her father on her birthday, swearing it only to him and no one else.

Her eyes gazed hungrily down at the handsome man, even with the empty ocular cavity that his eye patch had covered, he was the man of her dreams. Giggling and moaning with the little pillow clenched in her teeth, the sweet sex pot rose and fell up and down the man's hard shaft, squeezing him with her silky wet crevice.

"Oh go addy." she muffled under the pillow as she rode him. "I wuv oo addy!"

In the bed of the room that belonged to Maggie, Gwen stroked herself fast in a tight fist. She no longer envisioned her younger half sister but herself. In her mind she folded like a lawn chair with her legs on his shoulders as the man plunged deep into her tight ass while she stroked herself. The shame of repressing this fantasy after having it so long had temporarily vanished as she did as she always did on nights she masturbated thinking of her father.

For years she had the faded face of an old picture however, now she had the real thing fresh in her mind as she stroked the rigid shaft faster and faster, her moans escaping, not unknown by the giggling pornstar sisters in the rooms adjacent.

Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers