Gwen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the master bedroom Maggie lay flat on her front biting down hard on the pillow as her dad rode her from behind, thrusting deep and hard into her dripping squirting sex. The girls orgasms has wracked her body with continuous convulsions as her juice went spraying into the mattress on her mothers side of the bed, a side she'd rub the older woman's face in later tomorrow.

"Take it baby girl!" he moaned into her ear, holding her shoulders tight as he thrust deep. "Take daddy deep, let daddy cum inside of you."

Groaning into the pillow she shook her head no, almost begging but it was too late, his seed was filling her young womb without protection save for a pill that doesn't ALWAYS work. She groaned miserably as she came again having felt the hot spray inside of her, the large tool pushing deep and holding firm.

Forgetting where she was, Gwen followed her normal routine in masturbation by doubling over as she stroke fast ferociously, her cock aimed for her own mouth as she near orgasm. So many nights not unlike tonight, she imagines that her mouth is just below his cock... his big daddy cock just before she goes over the edge and hot jizz shoots out and all over her face and into her mouth.

Moaning, she swallows, stroking every last drop out onto her lips, eyes closed and a moan escaping her throat with the post orgasmic bliss that followed.

Panting, she lay in the glow of her long time fantasy, using her fingers to whip the cum off her face and lick it clean, before falling into that post masturbatory shame that always accompanied her bliss. With her hands to her face and cover, Gwen pulled herself into the fetal position and began to weep.

A sad song of gentle sobs wracked the poor girl as she lay in that bed with self loathing, the deep sense of depressed pessimistic self hatred that came from years of living under the yoke of christian hypocrisy.

Kali sat with her lap top on her lap in her bed, tears falling down her cheeks as she watched her new sister weep in a curled up ball from the camera she'd snuck into the room earlier. She'd remembered how Gwen spoke of where she grew up and immediately understood... she knew the world of hateful religious bigots who created shame where pleasure arose.

She wept softly watching her sister weep as her own hand worked its way down under her covered and slowly stroked her clit, working herself to orgasm, both lamenting and savoring the sad scene with sexual arousal. She wanted to hate her new competition but she also wanted to mate with her. The damaged youth who'd found solace with her new father as opposed to the last had many issues to work out, this was gonna be her hardest she felt.

"Sleep tight, sis." she whisper to the picture just as she reached her own mini orgasm. "It'll all be better tomorrow, you'll see... daddy always makes it better."