Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willett pushed his tongue suddenly into her slit, the tip of it wriggling slightly. She cooed, stroking his forehead, her back arching, her other hand moving to stroke the swell of her breasts. His insistent tongue slipped deeper; her quim clutched at him, drawing him further inside.

"That's good, Willett," she commented, gasping slightly. "But don't just use your mouth. Use your hands, your fingers, touch me, all over."

A sound of assent came from him, a wordless acknowledgement that he had heard. Even if he had not said a word, his next action would have proven that he had still been listening, as his hands moved to her thighs, stroking surprisingly delicately, the heated flesh already trembling. One hand began a trek up to her breasts, so she moved her own hand, taking a grip of the sheets, moaning as his hand caressed along her sensitive nipples, brushing and teasing the erect nubs and the soft skin around them.

His tongue had dipped deeper, the wet muscle slathering along her channel. The technique was not subtle or sophisticated, but he was eager and strong. And she was already very aroused; it would not take much to make her come undone.

Willett's hand brushed along her clit, and her bucking hips surprised him.

"That's my clit," she informed him. "It's important to know."

Another murmur of assent came, and the hand moved back, searching along her folds for that sensitive nub. The first time had been pure luck, so the second time took a few moments before he found it again, provoking another harsh jerk from her. From that reaction, his hand took up position there, stroking gently along the nub, making her shudder, the pleasure starting to build.

"Don't stop," she murmured, writhing openly, her juices flooding forth, the gleaming fluid sticking to his chin, the hair there slightly matted.

His hand was insistent at her clit, his tongue was wriggling steadily in her quim, and his other hand was moving along her body, from breasts to belly to thighs, making sure he covered whatever he could, not leaving out any part of her. It was a splendid choir of sensations, quickly pushing Gwennalyn towards ecstasy. Had it been a contest, he would have been no match for Deiara, nor Lismiel, but Gwennalyn's rampant carnality was making her very easy to please. Any stray thought about the situation, about this boyish fisherman losing his innocence to her, a princess, made her burn hotter due to the taboo nature of it all, at the fact that he was completely unaware of her royal heritage.

"I'm cumming," she announced after a few more minutes, grinding her mound against him now, one hand gripping tightly to his head, the other wound around a fistful of sheets.

It hit her a few moments later, reducing her to a whimpering mess, her quim bathing Willett's tongue in her orgasmic cream. He feasted eagerly on the flood.

"Well done," she sighed dreamily, once the waves had washed over her, leaving her in a soft afterglow.

He went up on his knees; she caught sight of his cock, once again leaking pre-cum.

"Don't think it'll be that easy with Satarri," she told him, joining him on her knees. "She might like something different. Just remember the basics."

Willett nodded solemnly, likely having committed every bit of advice to memory.

"Now," she purred, pushing him onto his back, a surprised grunt his response, "let's get started with the second bout."

In seconds, she lined up her slit to his prick. Just the warmth of her made him groan, eyes rolling back in his head. When she dropped her hips, impaling herself on him, the thickness making her lips stretch around him, he let out a groan, low and deep, lasting for a few moments. Gwennalyn began to ride him, grinding her hips onto his shaft. Catching his hands in hers, she moved them to her hips, watching as he nodded in understanding, tightening somewhat, helping to steady her.

"How does it feel?"

"Be'er than anything," he grunted, "so much be'er."

Gwennalyn giggled, riding him a bit harder, enjoying being the one in power, ravishing him with her quim. It was not as satisfying as the submission that had been her lot with the orcs, and with Erias, but it was still satisfying, still made her cunt twitch, made her breath hitch in her throat as his thick shaft occupied her channel.

"Your cock feels so wonderful inside me," she groaned down to him.

He grunted, watching the way her body moved sinuously, the way her face showed off her pleasure, the way her flesh tensed as the sensations washed over her. His cock throbbed at her words, his ego most likely throbbing as well, Gwennalyn putting Lismiel's lesson into practice.

Although it's no lie. It does feel wonderful inside me.

Her praise provoked him to send his hips upwards, driving deeper into her quim, his hands holding tightly to her hips. She eagerly bounced atop him, her slit clutching at his length, trickles of her cream slicking both of their nethers.

Gwennalyn ran her hand along his chest, sliding it through the fuzzy hair on his torso, feeling his muscles working steadily. Anchored as she was by his hands, she slid her other hand down, sending it along her clit, the pleasure immediately sparking from the contact. Her soft moan made his prick throb.

"Gods, so good, so good," she breathed, upping her pace. Her hips bounced harder, driving down onto his length, rising up quickly, repeating it faster and faster.

"Fuck, feels so good," he told her, gasping and panting, helping her out by thrusting his hips up, the bases of their nethers mashing together. His thickness was spreading her so thoroughly. The constant friction and stimulation drove her higher and higher towards a peak.

She reached down suddenly, twining a hand into his hair, and yanked up, bringing his lips to hers in a crashing kiss, Willett rising up as soon as he felt her grip. His arm snaked around her back, drawing her closer, and then his mouth broke off hers, sliding down her neck. When she felt his mouth on her breasts, it made her jerk in pleasure, arching her back. One of her nipples fell prey to his questing mouth, and he sucked, hollowing his cheeks with the force of it, making her mewl out, a climax close at hand.

Her hand stroked still at her clit, his prick pumped back and forth inside her clutching channel, his mouth sucked at her breast, the trio of sensations easily driving her into a sobbing climax.

Willett held her closer as she felt the waves wash over her, and halfway through, his length throbbed, his own orgasm moments away.

"Give me your seed," she moaned out; he grunted as he granted her request, firing off spurt after spurt into her needy womb. Gwennalyn shuddered against him, feeling the warmth blooming deep inside her, her slit clutching at his length, milking it for every last drop.

The waves of ecstasy began to recede as quickly as they had arrived. She leaned forward, slumping into Willett; he fell back, taking her with him, until they were lying down, her head on his chest.

"That was amazin'," Willett breathed.

She giggled.

"I hope you don't think that's it. I told you there would be three bouts."

His eyes widened, and his cock twitched, making her coo in excitement.

"You're taking my ass next."

He nodded, eagerly following her lead, laying back as she began to lap at his length, cleaning it of their combined fluids. The warmth of his shaft thrummed against her tongue. It made her sneak a hand down to her slit, rubbing and caressing, Gwennalyn quickly on the hunt for more pleasure.

"Fuck, this is th' best night of m' life," Willett groaned, a hand winding into her hair.

She smiled up at him, her lips trailing down his shaft. It was slicked with abundant amounts of her cream, giving her plenty to savor. Her other hand wrapped around the base of the shaft, stroking slowly, making him sigh, sinking deeper into the bed.

Little was needed to get him ready, but she wanted to indulge for a few more moments. Her cream was a treat, and licking it off his hot manhood made it more pleasurable. Her tongue gathered up as much as it could, snaking from the head to the base and all around. Once she was sure it was clean, shining only with her saliva, she smiled at him, and dropped lower, to take his swollen testicles into her mouth.

Willett gasped as if he had been burned, his hips jerking, cock throbbing against her face, making her moan out onto those cum-laden sacks. They tasted musky and sour, a potent mix that had her eyes watering and her cunt twitching. She slurped away whorishly as he groaned and panted disbelievingly. Her tongue lashed all over the crinkled flesh, her hand stroking at her slit, streams of his load leaking out over onto her knuckles.

After a few long moments of indulgence, Gwennalyn took her mouth off, a line of spit connecting her lips to his testicles. She broke it quickly, smearing it over his shaft, feeling it twitch, reacting to her touch.

She quickly got into position, on her hands and knees, waggling her hips.

Just as quickly, he moved up behind her.

"Get my juice on your cock," she told him.

The feel of him pressing along her slit made her shudder, those slick juices quickly coating him from tip to base, providing ample lubrication.

He wasted little time in nudging his prick in between her ass cheeks.

Leaning down, her cheek against the silk sheets, Gwennalyn presented herself, fingers moving back to clutch at her ass, spreading the soft globes, exposing the cleft, and the vulnerable bud that lay within. It had recently been debauched, but she wanted that again.

"Take my ass," she moaned, pushing back, hearing the surprise and arousal in his yelp at the sudden movement.

His prick nudged there, and with a bit of pressure, popped inside. He groaned, hands grasping at her hips, feeding a few more inches into her belly, making her mewl, tongue slipping out to wet her lips. The girth he possessed forced her sphincter to stretch, more inches delving into her depths as he groaned, wanting to feel more of her clutching insides wrapped around his pulsing prick.

"How does it feel?" she asked breathlessly, moving her hands to the bed, rising up onto her hands and knees.

"Fuck," he murmured, pushing more inside her. "So good, fuck..."

She giggled, glancing back over her shoulder. His eyes were fixed on the sight of his cock stretching her asshole.

"Fuck me," she urged, pushing back, both of them groaning at that maneuver.

Willett sighed, his hands tight on her hips, shoving further inside, her cunt streaming at the feeling, trickles of thick semen joining her natural juices. Gwennalyn pushed back again, that hot heat occupying her belly. Her mind swum, the pleasure so fierce, so hot, making her shake with lust. The taboo nature also made her bite her lip, her ass yet again put to use for a man's pleasure. The orcs had used it first, Erias had reintroduced it to such pleasures, but for the nonce, it was all Willett's, his to fuck, his to plunder, his to use.

"Fuck me," she exhorted, one hand slipping down to its customary position along her slit.

"Fuck, it's amazin'," Willett grunted, sawing deeper into her, packing her stomach with his thickness, the throbbing length opening her up, making her seek more of it, pushing back yet again.

"Fuck me," she repeated a third time, throwing another lustful glance back at him.

His eyes met hers, and he groaned, sweat dripping down his forehead, dappling his chest.

Another shove of his hips, and every inch was inside her. She shivered, moaning softly as her cunt seized, reveling in the feeling. His breathes came heavily, his hands trembling on her hips as he savored the moment of being fully entrenched in her bowels. Her asshole clutched at him, the desperate twitch making him grunt in satisfaction.

He drew back, the pull of his prick along her insides provoking more shivers all over her. His next thrust left her gasping, jarred forward by the strength behind it, his balls slapping into her slit. He drew back again, and moments later thrust, again spearing her completely.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he marveled.

She could only moan, arms and legs trembling, an orgasm close by, clouding her mind.

Willett blew out a deep breath as he again began to withdraw. Her anus clutched at his length, unwilling to let it go far.

Luckily, he had no intentions of leaving the warm depths of her asshole, pausing halfway out.

The next thrust made her climax. A wave of pleasure tore through her. She pitched forward helplessly, body giving out. Her asshole slipped down the length of his prick, but he was quick enough to move with her, making sure that he did not fully vacate her.

"Are y' okay?" he asked, concern in his voice as she squirmed breathlessly on the bed.

"Yes," she managed to gasp, "just fuck me, please..."

She peeked over her shoulder, watching as he moved his hands to the bed, his muscles tensing as he prepared himself. The haze of orgasm was receding, but she had a feeling it would soon return.

Willett thrust hard, his prick burying itself in her guts, and then he began to indulge her request. His manhood surged back and forth through her anus, his hips crashing down onto hers, the impact of his body on hers and his length inside her making her cry out. Her cunt flooded again, streams of cream staining the bed. He huffed and grunted over her, doing his best to fuck her ass, to take his pleasure and give some to her. Droplets of warm sweat fell onto her tensing back, the exertion apparent in both of them. Gwennalyn moaned and writhed underneath his increasingly enthusiastic pounding, her fingers gripping tightly to the sheets.

"Fuck, this is so good," he gasped, the bed creaking underneath them. It was hard and fast, and she loved it, the hard smack of flesh on flesh her new favorite sound.

Another orgasm wracked her. She sobbed, tossing her head back and forth, her mound grinding against the sheets each time Willett slammed down. His swollen balls whacked repeatedly into her slit, sending mists of her errant cream all over her taint and thighs.

"Fuck, fuck, it's too good, I won't last long," he groaned, leaning down to kiss at her upper back, driving his hips down relentlessly into her.

"Yes..." she moaned brokenly.

The prospect of another load of seed wasted in her guts made her swoon. Her asshole clutched tightly at him, seeking that inevitable flood.

To his credit, Willett lasted another minute, staving off his orgasm despite the crazed clenching of her anus, despite the erotic sound of her breathless pleas.

"Fill me with your seed," she begged, awaiting the rush of warm semen, the wave of orgasms continuing. She was caught in the middle of two swells, one having just finished, another about to slam into her.

For the moment, the only thing slamming into her was Willett's thickness, piercing her belly, lodging deep in her insides. His length twitched, and a moment later, he was spraying his load into her warm stomach. That rush of sensation pushed her over another edge; she cried out, body shuddering uncontrollably, helpless to resist the illicit pleasure. Her ecstatic shout was matched by his strained one, the intense sensations overwhelming him.

"This is amazin'," he grunted, feeling her greedy sphincter clutching at his length, milking more spurts from him. She moaned weakly, trembling, that hard shaft buried inside her, still pulsing as it sent the rest of his load into her.

They stayed there, Willett slumping on top of her, his softening prick buried inside her. His weight was comforting, the way he kissed affectionately at her shoulder more so. The afterglow was rich and lush, heady pleasure and its wake washing over their bodies.

But she knew she could not stay there forever. She still had a duty to fulfill, still had other men to please.

"Let me clean you off," she murmured back to him.

His response was a hoarse grunt, but he obliged, moving off her, his half-hard prick slipping from her asshole. She quickly rose onto her hands and knees to provide one last service for him, shivering as the cool air brushed along her abused and exposed anus.

The taste of her ass was all over his length. She moaned softly as she licked at it, savoring the sweetness, the spots of the richest flavor. Her tongue trailed from head to base and back as she sought to scour him of her flavor. It took a little time, but she was eventually satisfied, his cock finally starting to soften.

"Thank you," he breathed.

"It was my pleasure," she giggled, watching as he clambered off the bed, collecting his clothes.

"May I come back t' see y' again?" he asked, blushing slightly.

She smiled sadly.

"I am only visiting here."

Willett's face fell, and she took pity.

"There is a whore here," she began, "named Lismiel. Ask for her, and she will treat you as well as I have, if not better."

"I can imagine no better whore than you."

Gwennalyn fought back a giggle at the incongruity of the statement, his praise seemingly not matching her station.

"Well then, it's a good thing you won't need your imagination," she teased.

He chuckled, but then hesitated.

"'M not sure I can afford too many visits."

Gwennalyn had already made up her mind.

"Don't worry about that. Everything will be taken care of."

Willett frowned.

"What d'you mean?"

"Just ask for Lismiel. She will take care of you."

Gwennalyn climbed off the bed and padded over to him. Already, she could feel his loads leaking sluggishly from her. She cupped his cheek, and kissed him on the lips, tenderness replacing the lust from earlier.

"But don't ignore Satarri for a whore."

He nodded, eyes wide.

"Hopefully I'll see y' again. If not, many thanks for th' best night of m' life."

She giggled, giving him a curtsy.

"It was my pleasure."

Willett bowed to her, provoking more giggles, and left, leaving her alone.

As she had done with Lismiel, Gwennalyn dressed, and went back to the room with the tub. It was newly filled, fresh towels and an arrangement of soaps lain out as well.

The warm water was soothing, the soft cloth washing away the sweat and various other bodily fluids. She took some time to clean herself, but not too much, aware that the night was not yet over.

Once cleaned and dried, she slipped her dress back on, and padded downstairs.

There were less people, but still some men sitting around, chatting and flirting with the prostitutes. Deiara was in the corner, entertaining six men, laughing gaily.

"Tired, princess?" came a teasing voice behind her.

She turned to see Lismiel smiling at her. The prostitute had a cup in hand, steam rising gently from it.

"No," she said, smiling back. "I still have some energy."

"Drink this," Lismiel offered.

"What is it?"

"Twilight milk," the prostitute said. "It helps rejuvenate you, keep you awake and alert."

Gwennalyn took a sip. It was sweet with a faint bitterness; a subtle warmth quickly spread in her after the first few gulps.

"Thank you," she said, passing it back.

Lismiel shook her head.

"I brewed it for you. I already had mine."

"Thank you," Gwennalyn repeated, smiling with genuine gratitude.

"You may want to finish it quickly," Lismiel said with a smile, eyes rising to peer over Gwennalyn's shoulder.

Gwennalyn turned to see her handmaiden approaching. She took a few more sips, waiting, hoping this was not her handmaiden wanting to leave.

Instead Deiara had a proposition.

"Those six men over there want two whores," Deiara said. "They said I could choose the second."

"So you want me to join?" she asked.

"Yes."

Her handmaiden was smiling, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

123456...8