Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Gwennalyn glanced over to the six men. They were talking amongst themselves, waiting for Deiara to return.

"I can keep the tea warm for you when you return," Lismiel offered, extending a hand to take the cup back.

"You are most generous," Gwennalyn said, handing it over. "And it is most delicious."

Deiara took her by the hand, leading her over to the six men.

"Gentlemen," she announced, gently pushing Gwennalyn in front of her, "this is Aleia. She will be the second whore."

"Cheers t' Aleia!" the men sang, raising glasses of wine.

"Let's get started then," one of them proposed, finishing off his drink, standing to start for the stairs.

The other five followed. Deiara and Gwennalyn fell into step behind them.

They chose a larger room, with wide windows overlooking the serene waters of the bay.

"They're celebrating," Deiara told her.

"Celebrating what?"

"Darris here," one of the six said, patting another on the arm, "jus' got promoted!"

"Congratulations," she said with a smile. "Promoted to what?"

"Captain of th' City Guard," another said, clapping a hand on Darris' shoulder.

"Jus' for th' Grand Market," Darris said, blushing.

"That's an important part of the city," Gwennalyn responded smoothly. "You have an important job."

"Not as important as yours," one of the other five jested.

"True," Deiara cut in, "pleasure is most important."

"So what are your names?" Gwennalyn asked.

"Hawkin," offered a stocky, barrel-chested man, sporting a thick brown beard.

"Altheric," was a taller man, with shoulder-length blonde hair.

"Eswin," was a tanned, dark-haired man, rakish smile across his face.

"Leofar," was a slim man, seemingly the youngest of the six, a mop of light brown hair falling over onto his forehead.

"Brandyn," was the fifth man, who had been talking about Darris' promotion.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" said Deiara.

"Why don't we put on a show for these gentlemen?" Gwennalyn proposed, slipping closer to her handmaiden.

Deiara smiled, leaning in for a kiss. The men around them hollered and hooted as they watched the two women.

Lips parted, and tongue met tongue. Hands joined the dance, sliding over curves, running up backsides, stroking exposed flesh. Deiara's mouth broke away, trailing over Gwennalyn's neck, sucking gently. The tender attention inflamed Gwennalyn's lust. The eager attention of the six men watching them hiked it up higher. Laying with her handmaiden had become a common event over the past month, but they had never had an audience.

She began to tug up the hem of Deiara's dress. Her hand met that wet mound, her handmaiden moaning against her neck, pressing into the contact. The slick heat was inviting, so she slid a few fingers inside, feeling the clutching walls grip her.

The two of them stumbled over to the bed, landing heavily, immediately tearing each other's clothes. In seconds they were naked on the bed. As heated as she was, Gwennalyn forgot about the six men, focused only on the nude splendor that was her brown-skinned handmaiden.

Her round, lush breasts became the target of Gwennalyn's affections. She sucked on the flesh, enjoying the way Deiara responded, those murmurs and moans egging her on. This was now one of her new favorite things, supping on this delectable body. Her hungry mouth found a thick nipple, and she sucked it between her lips, hollowing her cheeks with the suction. Deiara wound a hand into her hair, leaning back on the bed, stroking along her princess' body.

Gwennalyn snuck a hand down, brushing along her slit. As she supped on those marvelous breasts, she began to masturbate, slowly slipping a finger, and then another, into her channel. She was already wet, fluids leaking out. The taste of the teats made her juices surge more; she sucked harder at the sensitive buds. She could hear the excited voices of the men watching them, but they were not important at the moment.

Wanting to taste more of Deiara's body, she broke off the one breast and trailed over to its twin. It fell prey the same way to her heated licks and kisses. She moved her hand to grip at Deiara's hip, her other hand working steadily at her drenched folds.

The desire to taste more of her handmaiden made her drag her mouth down off her chest. Her warm lips dropped over Deiara's rounded belly, invited further south by the scent of arousal. The familiar slit was before her, those pink folds glistening with juices, a delectable fruit ripe for the plucking. Gwennalyn smiled up at Deiara, matching the lust in her gaze, and dove down.

The six men exclaimed in excitement at the sight.

Gwennalyn feasted on her handmaiden's sex, slurping up the copious juices. The taste thrilled her, as it always did, so sweet and singular. Her hand moved faster at her own sex, feeling the pleasure rise quickly.

Their audience murmured as they watched.

There was no pretending for Gwennalyn in this moment. The taste of her handmaiden's sopping pussy kept her rooted, licking and lapping, occasionally slipping her tongue inside, purring on contentment at the taste. Deiara squirmed and shuddered, whimpering gently, arching her back, lifting her hips.

"How's she taste?" one of the men asked.

"Like the finest of wines," Gwennalyn answered, only removing her mouth to give that response, diving back down quickly.

They chuckled, crowding closer to the bed.

The attention hiked both women's arousal higher. Deiara climaxed first, gasping loudly. Gwennalyn was quick to slurp up the streams of sweet juice, keeping her tongue in position, her mound quickly bathing her fingers as she came as well.

Deiara quickly rose up, kissing her, darting her tongue out to better taste herself, to lap up the stickiness on Gwennalyn's lips and cheeks. The two women embraced, and they quickly moved into position, legs sliding along, entwining until their sopping mounds ground together.

Excited hollers came from their audience as the two women fucked enthusiastically. They yet again ignored the men, focusing on each other. Gwennalyn reached out with one hand, caressing at her handmaiden's breasts, stroking along the bouncing flesh. Deiara moaned, grinding faster, matching her princess' gesture with one of her own, teasing up Gwennalyn's belly to graze along the swell of her breasts, finding her sensitive nipples. Their slits squelched together, taints and thighs quickly slicked with their arousal.

The sensation of that hot, wet slit mashing along hers made her shudder. She squeezed at Deiara's breasts, loving the soft sounds it elicited. Deiara leaned in for another kiss, and their tongues came out to meet, the smooth muscles sliding along each other. Their flesh continued to press together as they fucked their way to orgasm.

A climax rolled over Deiara first. Moments later, Gwennalyn cried out as hers struck, reducing her into quivers and moans. Their cream mingled, the two women still writhing together, their bodies unconsciously moving despite the wracking throes of ecstasy.

As their orgasm abated, Gwennalyn slumped forward, nuzzling into her handmaiden's soft bust. They fell back on the bed, giggling.

Footsteps nearby reminded them of their audience.

"Quite a show, ladies," Brandyn remarked.

"Thank you, kind sir," Gwennalyn teased, sitting up next to Deiara.

"Where shall we begin?" her handmaiden asked.

"We wanted t' give Darris a go at you ladies first," Brandyn answered.

Darris stepped up, a visible tent in his trousers.

"What can we do for you?" Deiara asked coquettishly.

"Uh..."

He stammered for a few moments, overwhelmed by the choice before him.

"Perhaps you want to fuck one of us in the ass?" Gwennalyn proposed.

Darris' eyes widened.

"Go for it, man," Hawkin urged.

"Better yet, try both of 'em," Eswin cut in. "See which one's better."

Darris nodded at that.

The two women quickly put themselves in position, waiting next to each other, on hands and knees. Gwennalyn trembled as she glanced over to her handmaiden, sharing an excited smile with her.

The bed shifted as Darris climbed aboard. She glanced back to see his cock, rigid and ready. He settled behind Deiara first, taking a firm hold of her hips. The vantage point made it impossible for Gwennalyn to see what was happening, so she just focused on her handmaiden' face, seeing the anticipation wash over her. A strained grunt from Darris was met with a shaky exhale from Deiara.

"Fuckin' hell, she's tight," he grunted, gritting his teeth.

Deiara hung her head, gripping tightly to the sheets. A slight push from Darris made her groan.

"Deeper," she begged.

Another push screwed her face up with pleasure. Her lower lip was caught between her teeth, delicate sighs coming forth as Darris exerted more pressure.

"Fuck," he hissed, fingers dimpling the abundant flesh at her hips.

"Deeper," she begged again.

The bed shifted as he pushed, more of his length slipping inside.

He sighed, exulting in her warm insides.

And then he pulled out, quickly switching to Gwennalyn, taking up position behind her. His strong fingers pried her cheeks apart to give him passage.

"Do it," she pleaded.

Deiara pressed into her side, nuzzling at her shoulder, hands sliding along her thigh, belly, breasts, making her shudder, awaiting the pressure of that hard cock.

Her legs buckled as she felt it force her anus open, pushing authoritatively, the first few inches fitting inside.

She gasped, tossing her head; Deiara's lips skimmed along her back, leaving tender kisses to offset the carnality of the throbbing prick jammed in her bowels.

"Fuck, this one's tight too," Darris grunted.

"Which one's better?"

He gave a shove, packing more into her.

"Can't decide. They're both fuckin' amazin'."

His hands were squeezing intently at her hips.

"Fuck me," she begged.

One of Deiara's hands teased along her slit. She quivered, leaning against her handmaiden, feeling her asshole stretch around another forceful thrust.

"Oh gods, fuck me, please," she begged again, pushing back.

He groaned as she swallowed more inches on her own initiative. The warm confines of her bowels were invaded by the thick shaft, making her body tingle from the feeling.

The excited crowing of the other men was the backdrop for this anal defilement. Darris barely acknowledged the presence of his friends, instead focusing on fitting more of himself inside her, giving several hard thrusts. Gwennalyn moaned softly, her head drooping, arms and legs trembling, not from exhaustion but excitement.

Darris paused for a moment, enjoying her warm insides wrapped tightly around his member.

And then he slid out, her ass suddenly empty again.

She groaned, still trembling, watching over her shoulder as he steered Deiara back into position.

Her handmaiden let out a tremulous gasp as he slid back inside her ass. This time, he began thrusting as soon as he entered, fucking vigorously, causing her ample flesh to jiggle and ripple. Gwennalyn scooched closer, nuzzling at Deiara's neck, her hands sliding all over.

"Fuckin' hell," Darris cursed, setting a steady pace.

The slap of flesh on flesh filled the room, joined by his grunting and her mewling. Their bodies crashed together, Deiara now pushing back at his thrusting, getting his length deeper. Her breasts swung underneath her from the impacts; Gwennalyn took a firm hold of one, teasing the flesh, kissing at Deiara's neck, sliding her other hand down to pleasure herself while watching Darris sodomize her handmaiden.

"Harder," Deiara begged.

"Fuck," Darris marveled, eyes wide, sweat dripping down his brow.

A moment later, he obliged, upping the pace, driving his length further into her belly with each rough stroke.

His eyes flickered to Gwennalyn, and he yanked himself out, quickly moving behind her again.

Gwennalyn bent forward eagerly; a few moments later she felt the gratifying feeling of a hard length impaling her anus. He wasted no time, setting himself to a demanding pace, grunting and groaning. His friends were still cheering for him, urging him to fuck her harder.

"Fuck, can't decide which one's better," Darris grumbled.

"Not a bad problem t' have," one of his fellows jested.

After a few more thrusts, he ripped himself from her ass and switched back to Deiara.

The next few minutes were spent with him hammering into her lush ass, drawing enthusiastic cries from the handmaiden's mouth. At one point, his hand snuck up to grab hold of her hair, and he yanked back, her cries spiking higher in pitch. The muscles tensed all over his body as he screwed into her ass.

Gwennalyn masturbated to the sight, on her back, legs spread wide. Her indulgence afforded the other five a perfect view of her sopping slit.

Darris switched again, rolling her back onto her hands and knees, giving her no time to adjust before spearing her ass with his length. A strangled cry spilled from her, and in seconds her body was buffeted by rough pumping, that thickness pounding into her bowels. The sensation drove more sweet juices from her quim, droplets falling off onto the bedding or slicking down to her thighs.

"Fuck, can't decide which one t' cum in," Darris groused.

"Again, mate, not a bad problem t' have."

Her head swum, inundated with lust. The constant lash of sensations drove her wild, provoking squalling cries and whorish moans. Through her madness, she was aware of their voices as they discussed the situation, Darris comparing their asses in his desire to choose which would be the receptacle of his semen.

"Th' skinnier one's tighter, yeah, but th' heavier one's more fun t' fuck, 'cause she bounces 'n wiggles more...they're both slags, so they both prob'ly want me t' shoot off in their ass...maybe I can put 'em closer together, 'n shoot into one, 'n then pull out 'n shoot into th' other..."

Despite his indecisiveness, Gwennalyn knew what she wanted.

"Cum in her ass, please," she begged, "I want to eat it out of her!"

The five men exclaimed. Darris swore in surprise.

"Alright then, whore," he growled, yanking himself from her anus, moving over to Deiara.

In seconds, he was back to plundering her tender insides. His hand again took hold of her hair, and he pulled back, making her gasp and whimper. His other hand left her hip to leave crashing blows against her ass, the creamy brown skin rippling from the strikes.

Gwennalyn groaned, watching her handmaiden take the abuse eagerly. That lush flesh jiggled and juddered, each harsh pump sending that length inside her bowels to the base. Moaning, riven with lust, the princess dove underneath her handmaiden, wriggling frantically to get into position.

The view from below was exquisite.

She could see Deiara's asshole stretching around the thick length, the ring of flesh gripping tightly to the invader, doing its best to keep it inside. That prick slid back and forth with a gleeful gusto, Darris' grunts growing louder and louder. At the base of that weapon, were two swollen testicles, fringed with dark brown hair.

An idea made her giggle; she craned her neck, and sucked them into her mouth.

"Holy fuckin' fuck!" Darris exclaimed, stilling inside the handmaiden, shuddering at the feeling of that hot mouth slobbering all over him.

"What is it?"

"Yeah, what's she doin'?"

"She's suckin' on my balls," he groaned, starting a rhythm back up, fucking smoothly into Deiara.

"Looks like we found th' two best whores in th' place."

Gwennalyn giggled at the compliment, her tongue now lashing eagerly, dragging along the crinkled flesh, savoring his sweaty musk. It was salty and sour, and she exulted in it, in the way it reigned over her taste buds, the way it clogged her nostrils, made her eyes bleary, inciting more trickles of cream to flow from her quim.

"Holy fuck, this is amazin'," Darris growled, thrusting harder, his frantic movements dragging Gwennalyn along as she fought to keep her mouth attached to his testicles. Deiara's pussy dripped down onto her neck and chin as she lay underneath the duo.

Darris let out a strangled cry as he fucked harder. Both women moaned, but Deiara's were louder, as Gwennalyn had a mouthful of sweaty flesh.

The surging prick stilled, holding deep inside the squalling handmaiden. Gwennalyn sucked harder, bathing the balls in warmth and wetness, feeling them pulse as they delivered a steamy load.

Deiara mewled as it erupted out. Her pussy streamed more fluids out, droplets smearing along Gwennalyn's flesh. Darris held tight to Deiara's hips as he dumped his load into her guts. Gwennalyn kept sucking on the testicles throughout his peak, relishing his ecstatic groans, relishing the way they twitched against her tongue with every spurt.

"Fuckin' hell," he grunted as his peak began to recede, the final spurts jetting out into Deiara's bowels.

Finally, Gwennalyn came off his balls, wiping her chin, breaking off the lines of spit connecting one to the other. She gazed up at that lewd sight of his thickness forcing Deiara's anus apart; a ring of white began to trickle out around the base.

A moment later, the length began to withdraw. As it did, more white cream escaped, sticking to the retreating shaft, droplets joining Deiara's quim juice on the princess' body. Once every inch of that prick vacated the abused hole, there was nothing stopping the flood from spilling forth.

Until Gwennalyn leaned up to slide her tongue into the distended hole. Her handmaiden stiffened, sighing at the unexpected feeling. Moaning at just that taste, Gwennalyn rooted deeper, immediately tasting another flavor, Darris' recently expended cum.

More hooting and hollering came from their audience as they watched the debauchery. Gwennalyn heaved herself up, grasping at Deiara's ass, keeping it spread so she could indulge. It was a heady mixture, the feminine musk of the handmaiden's ass swirled with the masculine scent of fresh semen. She could hear slurping from the other side of the bed, and briefly peeked up over the curve of Deiara's ass to see her handmaiden lapping along Darris' length. The look on his face was that of incredulity as he watched the scene unfold before him.

She shivered excitedly as she slurped up more mouthfuls of cum. Her tongue squirmed enthusiastically to reach as much as she could. The creamy spunk flowed forth like a sluggish river. Her hands squeezed at Deiara's ass, making the handmaiden squeal as she lapped still at Darris' cock.

Suddenly, strong hands yanked Gwennalyn from her prize. She groaned in desperation as the other men dragged her onto the floor. The sight of them surrounding her soothed that desperation; their faces were alight with lust, their manhoods erect and straining.

They maneuvered her into position atop Hawkin, the stocky customer. The head of his member nudged in between her cheeks, and with a bit of pressure, slid into her already stretched asshole. She quickly drove herself down, taking inch after inch, crying out, his surprised yell followed up by a groan at the feel of her warm insides.

His strong hands settled on her hips, and he gave several thrusts to fully sheath himself. Her enthusiastic bouncing helped him to achieve that goal; she squirmed atop him, feeling his full length throbbing inside her belly.

Two more cocks bobbed before her. She reached out, moaning mindlessly, lost in lust.

Eswin settled in between her spread legs, taking a tight grip on her slim thighs. She quivered as he guided his prick to her dripping channel. Her mind flashed back to when the orcs had ravaged her, had taken both of her holes at the same time. This time, the two lengths were not quite as thick or formidable, but they would nonetheless fill her so well.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers
1...345678