Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The princess was roused from this lurid fantasy by her handmaiden, Deiara nudging her awake. By the light of one bedside candle, Gwennalyn could see her dressed in the clothes they had worn to the brothel, holding a cup, steaming with hot liquid.

"Twilight milk," she said, "courtesy of Lismiel."

The princess groaned as she sat up, taking notice of a bundle of clothing on a nearby table. A few sips of the brew filled her with a soothing warmth.

"I took care of everything," Deiara said as Gwennalyn drank, "all you need to do is get dressed, and we can head back to the castle."

Gwennalyn nodded, barely hearing her. Her mind cast back to the events of the night; in her post-slumber bleariness, they seemed more dreams than past. But the ache suffusing her flesh reminded her of her exploits.

"Do you want to clean up here or back at the castle?"

"I kind of don't want to clean up at all," Gwennalyn murmured hoarsely. "I like feeling dirty."

Deiara giggled.

"So do I. We'll just go back to the castle then."

Gwennalyn drained the rest of the twilight tea. It was just on the pleasant side of too hot; she rose from the bed, energized by the tea.

The dress she had worn through the night was nowhere to be seen.

"Lismiel came in while you were resting to take the dress."

"How long was I asleep?" Gwennalyn asked. The slice of sky visible through the window had not changed in color; it felt as if she could have been asleep for five minutes, or five days.

"A few hours," Deiara said with a shrug.

"Did you spend that time taking on a few more customers?"

The handmaiden shook her head.

"The visiting hours ended some time ago. I was chatting with some of the women. Lismiel even taught me how to brew twilight milk."

The bundle of clothing that Deiara had brought contained all of the clothes that Gwennalyn had worn to the brothel. She pulled them on, promising her aching body that once they reached the castle, they would just go straight to sleep.

The two women exited the room. No loud revelry was audible from downstairs, and in fact, only a handful of women were still sitting around, drinking wine and sharing the sordid tales of their night. They barely spared the two women a second glance as they reached the first floor.

"Aww, you're leaving?" came a voice from a side room.

Gwennalyn turned to see Lismiel regarding her from the doorway into what looked to be a kitchen.

"Unfortunately," she answered, smiling as Lismiel approached the two of them.

"Unfortunately is right," the prostitute teased, drawing the princess into a warm embrace.

"I enjoyed working with you," Lismiel said when they separated, coy smirk on her face.

"Thank you," Gwennalyn blushed. "I enjoyed working with you too."

"Maybe you'll come back to visit us sometimes?"

"I'll try."

"You'd better," Lismiel said with a pout.

With a throaty chuckle, the prostitute turned to head up the stairs.

"Wait," Gwennalyn said, suddenly remembering something from the earlier portion of the evening.

"Yes?" Lismiel asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I took a customer earlier tonight. His name was Willett."

The prostitute nodded.

"What about this Willett?"

"Well, he was somewhat enamored with me."

"I can't blame him."

She blushed again.

"He wanted to come back and see me again. I told him I was only visiting, but I told him to come here and ask for you."

Lismiel frowned.

"Can he pay?"

Gwennalyn shook her head, but raised her hands to cut off Lismiel, who had opened her mouth to speak.

"He can't, but I can. I will send a man down tomorrow afternoon with enough coin for Willett to visit for a few months. Would that be acceptable?"

Lismiel smiled.

"Yes, of course. I'll let Caria know."

Gwennalyn smiled back.

"Wonderful. Willett will be in good hands."

"Farewell, princess," Lismiel said with another coy smirk.

"Farewell to you as well," Gwennalyn said, curtsying.

The gesture provoked a chuckle from the prostitute, who blew her a kiss, before continuing up the stairs. The princess watched her ascend, the billowing skirt barely hiding her curves underneath.

"Come, princess," Deiara said, taking her by the hand.

She turned, following her handmaiden out.

The two men who had shepherded them to the brothel were waiting outside, horses saddled and ready to go. Two more men waited next to the horses, to assist the women in clambering up. Deiara eagerly accepted the help, but Gwennalyn politely denied.

As the horses began to trot away, the princess cast a glance back to the brothel. The pink curtains fluttered gently in the night breeze, but this time the building was silent and dark. The streets of Rendevel were just as silent and dark as they rode to the castle. As she fought off slumber, doing her best to remain awake in the saddle, one thought dominated her mind.

I hope we come back here soon.

1...345678