Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

The winning orc pushed his chair back, dragging her with him, as she had been currently slurping at his testicles, refusing to let go of her treat.

Until Brand yanked her off his balls by her hair.

"Clothes off," he ordered her.

She smiled, standing quickly to unlace her dress. The excitement made her fingers fumble, but she managed to loosen it, letting it drop to the floor. Her corset, panties, stockings, and slippers went one after the other, leaving her naked as the day she was born.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked coquettishly.

He gave no answer, only grabbing her and hoisting her onto the tabletop. She squealed in surprise, their game board clattering to the floor.

His hands clamped down around her thighs, yanking her legs wide open, leaving her dripping sex vulnerable.

Gwennalyn gazed down between her thighs, seeing that monstrosity hovering close to her cunt. It made her gulp, unsure of her ability to actually accommodate that beast. Obviously, she had done so before, but up close, it seemed a daunting task.

But she did not want to lie back and let him work. For Gwennalyn, this was something important, something she needed to see firsthand, instead of just feel.

Brand nudged his prick against her slit. The princess held her breath, staring down at this mismatch, the intimidating, dark green shaft versus the delicate, pink cunt.

"Fuck, she's dripping," he commented.

"She's a slut," Brash grumbled from his chair, "of course she's wet."

Anticipation gripped her, just as hard as Brand did.

The first shove sent several inches through her lips, making her squeal as her slit was forced apart.

He let out a deep sigh.

"Fuck, she's tight."

"She probably hasn't fucked much since we used her. At least not orc cock."

"Yeah, we ruined human cock for her."

Brash chuckled darkly.

Another shove sent even more rigid flesh inside her, making her wince and groan, her cunt crammed full. Her breath came ragged as her sense were dominated by the presence of this intruder.

Brand sent another few inches through her stretched lips. Gwennalyn gasped and panted, feeling her entire being focused around his length. It commanded every bit of her attention. There was definitely pain, from having her cunt spread so wide, but there was a deep undercurrent of pleasure.

His fingers tightened further on her thighs. He shoved forward again, spearing her on more than half of his length.

She fought for steady breath as what seemed like an impossible amount of inches waited outside her cunt.

How did I take this last time?

Brand shoved again, making her squeal again. Her eyes bugged out from their sockets at the sight and feel of all that hard meat stuffed into her body. She was drenched, wetter than she could remember, but it was still difficult to accommodate that monster.

How did I do it? Not even one, but two.

She could acutely feel every single inch throbbing inside her. Her head swum from the sensations, the delicate and sensitive flesh of her channel stimulated by any movement. Just the way that Brand momentarily adjusted his grip on her thighs provoked a round of spine-tingling shivers.

Another shove made her sob, half in pain, half in pleasure. Her breath quickened as she felt a slight panic grip her at the thought that she still had more of his impressive weapon to take.

How did I take their cocks? How did I do it?

Brand changed tactics, using his grip on her thighs to slide her further onto his length. She mewled, but the answer to her quandary appeared at his careless handling of her.

I did not do anything. They made me take their cocks. They did it.

She took a deep breath, doing her best to relax. Once again, she was in their hands, and they had control. It would take little effort on her part to take all of him. All she had to do was lay back. He was perfectly able to do everything himself.

More of his length disappeared inside her. She took another deep breath, focusing on the individual sensations instead of just that massive member. His assertive grip on her, the way he stretched out her tunnel, how cool and hard the tabletop felt on her bare back, how their combined fluids felt along her thighs and taint. It helped her relax, helped her put herself entirely in his hands, not just physically but otherwise.

He yanked her down further. The pain was still there, but it was disappearing quickly. Her lips were stretched wide; all she had felt down there since her first time with them, with the exception of her time at the Pink Petal, had been mouths and fingers, so there was woefully little experience for her to draw upon.

Several more inches packed into her cunt. Her legs were spread wide, but her arms were trembling, and sweat glistened on her brow.

Brand growled, a vein popping out on his forehead, his teeth gritted.

"Fuck, she's tight."

Brash chuckled again.

"I wonder how tight her ass is."

Gwennalyn mewled at the comment, at the thought of further debauchery.

If I have this much trouble taking him in my quim...

Brand pulled her down, fitting more of his manhood inside. All that remained were several inches.

She breathed deeply, attempting to stay relaxed. Her body felt as if it were on fire, some sort of ecstatic inferno, making it difficult for her to think straight.

Her juices were dripping down to the floor, driven from her depths by his invading prick. His grip tightened on her thighs, and then he yanked her deeper again, the base of his cock nearly brushing against her slit. This time he gave her no rest, pulling her forward again, fitting the last inch inside her.

Her eyes were wide with amazement at the sight. She could not see any of his length, which meant that it was fully inside her. Although she could not see its formidability, she could certainly feel it, lodged inside her quim, throbbing powerfully. Its presence made it hard for her to think, or do much besides simply take it. A strange sense of pride filled her, although she was aware of her relative lack of agency.

Brand began to pull back, keeping her on the tabletop. Inch after inch of gleaming cock emerged, showing her just how much she had taken, making her jaw drop slightly at what she had managed to accommodate. Almost all of it left her, only the broad head kept inside her warmth.

And then Brand shoved it all back inside with one harsh thrust.

The scream that spilled from her mouth was equal parts agony and ecstasy. Her arms gave out, the table thudding from the force of her back making hard contact with it. She quivered helplessly, moaning at the sudden change of sensation, her body already on the edge of another precipice.

Brand began to pull back again. The veins and ridges on his member dragged along her channel, making her squirm and gasp, her back arching unconsciously.

Another savage thrust provoked another scream. She writhed on the tabletop, gasping for breath.

As he withdrew, she gazed up at him with wide eyes, licking her lips, torn between the desire to ask for mercy or plead for more. It was terrifying, just how good it felt, but she knew it could feel better. Once her cunt adjusted, it would know intense pleasure, more than she could handle.

He sneered down at her, hesitating at her entrance. Her pleading mewls reached cruel ears. All he did was stand there, hands clasping at her thighs, making no move.

And then he drove forward, the breath erupting from her lungs, her quim forced to take all of him in one go. The agony swirled with the ecstasy to push her over the edge. She sobbed, writhing helplessly on the table. Partway through the delirium, Brand set himself to a fast pace, driving into her with a rough authority. His cock dominated her channel, sending her juices flying with each hard thwack, his full balls clapping loudly against her taint every time he bottomed out. He grunted and growled as he pumped, feeling her cunt clutch desirously around him, still in the throes of ecstasy.

The orc fucked hard, pounding into the helpless princess. She was lost to a chain of climaxes, her cunt seizing again and again, bathing its conqueror in sticky cream. Her body was at his mercy, each punishing thrust making her pale flesh shake and jiggle, the table creaking from the impacts. The shameless moans did not stop as she wordlessly proclaimed his domination of her.

She faintly heard Brand say something to his brother. The world around her had faded, her senses focusing on this orc and his magnificent cock, drinking in all of the sensations. He grunted in satisfaction, throwing a leg up onto the tabletop for a better angle, pinning her down as he upped the pace, driving relentlessly into her quim. The shameless moans quickly became delirious shrieks.

To many others, the visage before her, of this formidable orc, his teeth gritted, sexual fury written across his expression, would have been a fearsome one.

But for her, it simply meant pleasure, endless bursts of it, her flesh consumed by lust. She cried out to him, not even sure if she was saying anything or just making noise. Brand grunted, using one hand to tear off his tunic, revealing a swath of rippling muscle. It was a lighter shade of green than his cock, and shining with sweat.

The sight made her squeal with excitement. Throwing herself forward, she clung to him, kissing obsequiously at his chest. She could taste the sweat, the bitter flavor his essence, making her moan out.

Despite this passionate whorishness, the orc grumbled in annoyance. His large hand closed around her neck, and he shoved her back onto the tabletop, using a modicum of his strength to keep her there. She mewled, squirming powerlessly. His grip tightened around her neck, but she did not fear, knowing that he was simply reminding her who was in charge. Another reminder came when he upped his pace even more. She managed to eke out a scream around the iron grip on her throat, her cunt on the receiving end of punishing thrusts, her sensitive channel being reamed out relentlessly. Her juices flowed freely as she came again and again, her throat hoarse and raw from the screaming and his painfully assertive grip.

Brand worked up a sweat fucking her. It shone on his brow and dripped off his chest to splatter on hers, making her squeal happily. He huffed and panted, his thick muscles rippling, her legs kicking up randomly as his hips drummed against hers. The sight alone was incredible, but the sounds and smells made it even more so. The rhythmic clap of his balls against her taint was a steady beat, and the smell of their combined fluids made her head swim from the potency. She mewled, gazing up adoringly as he laid into her quim, squeezing assertively at her neck. Despite the certainty that he would not truly hurt her, her hands flew unconsciously to his forearm, holding tightly. It was akin to squeezing iron.

More climaxes rolled over her battered body. Brand did not slow or stop for a while, hammering into her with a savage relentlessness. She could barely keep conscious, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, her limbs limp and useless. That did not matter, however, as the orc simply used her body, using her sex to seek his pleasure, fucking his way towards a finish.

That finish happened, as everything else had, rather violently.

Brand yanked his cock out from her, sending splatters of their mixed juices all over her belly. Before she realized what had happened, still drunk on lust, he pulled her roughly from the table, letting her drop harshly onto her knees. She blinked in confusion, her mind having been scrambled from the intense fucking, and then glanced up to see Brand stroking his monstrous length right in front of her face.

"Please," she mewled, shuffling closer, tilting her head back to give him a better target.

He chuckled, his breath hitching as he jerked himself to a finish. Her hands darted to her sex, where she began to stroke, soothing the abused folds.

His orgasm was precipitated by a loud roar, the power of which made her quiver. She gazed up at him, licking her lips, breathless and shameless.

The first blast was hard enough to snap her head back, the hot seed splattering over her cheeks. She groaned, repositioning herself quickly as more spurted out, coating her face in clinging cream. In seconds she was blinded by it, her eyelids painted shut, her lips similarly glazed, every inch of her face plastered. Even after that, Brand still had enough left to give her a second coating, firing some ropes up into her hair as well, clumping it together. Incandescent fires broke out along her nerves as her body gave into ecstasy as well, the feel of all that seed gathered on her face making her moan, her tongue peeking out to dip into the pool of the thick cream. The taste was even more potent than his sweat, than the flavor on his skin; she swooned, her hands coming up to clean some of it off, more to taste it than to unencumber her.

She managed to clear her eyes, allowing her to open them just in time to see Brash haven taken his brother's place, standing imperiously over her.

His arm shot out, and he yanked her roughly to her feet, shoving her again onto the tabletop. She spread her legs, tongue still licking up strands of semen.

Brash growled in impatience, taking hold of her slim hips, using that grip to flip her onto her belly. His heavy weight settled in behind her; she sucked in a breath when she felt the indomitable heat of his prick resting on the small of her back. It slowly began to drag back, sliding over the top of her ass, leaving a smear of thick pre-cum. She quivered with anticipation, glancing back as best she could, splatters of Brand's load dripping down onto the tabletop.

The second the head of his length aligned with her slit, he gave a harsh thrust. Every single inch barreled into her channel with their characteristically casual cruelty. She screamed, unprepared and caught off guard. Her arms gave out instantaneously, dropping her down onto the tabletop, her cum-smeared cheek thwacking wetly against the marble surface. Brand had just left her cunt, and now another monstrosity lay embedded inside her, this one having simply claimed it, instead of giving her time to adjust. Shivers ran up and down her spine, her agonized scream trailing off into labored panting.

Just as quickly and carelessly as he had claimed her, he yanked himself out, her lips clutching desirously, doing their best to keep him inside her slick heat.

His thick fingers dug into the scant flesh at her ass, spreading the cheeks, his cock pressing against the puckered hole between them.

She sucked in a breath, realizing his intent.

As with her quim, all that her ass had taken since the orcs had broken it in, aside from those who used it at the Pink Petal, had been Deiara's fingers and tongue. So it was a challenge for Brash to push inside; of course, the orc was eager to meet this challenge, using his considerable strength to simply overcome the tightness.

The head popped inside, followed swiftly by several inches.

While taking one of these monstrosities in her quim had been difficult, the feeling of one entering ass was like being knocked in the gut, her breath escaping her in one quick gasp. Brash paid no attention, shoving a few more inches through her already taxed anus, grunting as he felt the heat of her intense tightness. She whimpered, her knuckles white from the grip she had on the edges of the tabletop.

"How tight is she?" Brand asked.

Brash grunted.

"Really fucking tight."

He changed his grip, moving his hands from her slim hips to her shoulders.

Growling from the sensations wrapped around his prick, he pushed, putting his strength behind the effort.

Her asshole gave way reluctantly, allowing only an inch or so after several long seconds of his attempt. She whimpered again, gritting her teeth, gasping from the pain, unaccustomed to intrusion from such a large intruder. Despite said pain, her quim was still soaked, the creamy fluid there dripping down to the floor.

Brash squeezed harder at her shoulders. The table creaked as he arranged his feet wider apart.

A strained moan came from her mouth when he pushed again. Another inch slipped past her sphincter. The moan became labored panting, the princess halfway between pain and pleasure. She knew that once it all fit inside her, the latter would reign over the former, but right now they were dueling for supremacy all throughout her body. The thickness of his member was fearsome, forcing her sphincter to stretch uncomfortably, the slab of meat pushing into her bowels. She could feel it already, those first few inches taking up position in her belly.

"Have you been fucked in the ass since we took it last?" Brand asked.

She nodded, whimpering in discomfort.

Brash chuckled darkly.

"They must not have been as big as me."

His cock withdrew, leaving her sphincter distended even after just those first few inches. A second later, he let go of her shoulders.

She heard his heavy footsteps leading away from her. Despite the discomfort, she wanted more, wanted to take it all in so that the true debauchery could begin.

"Please..."

"Be patient, whore," Brand growled, "he's going to get some oil, make it easier for him."

She whimpered, slumping on the tabletop.

The next minute or so passed with her still whimpering, looking back over her shoulder, awaiting Brash's return. Brand was sitting in a cushioned chair, a slight smile across his lips, amused by how impatient and desirous she was.

Those heavy footsteps returned moments before she saw Brash saunter back into the room, a small bottle in hand.

He sneered at her, and then took her head by the hair, twisting it back around so that she was looking the other way. She squeaked in pain, but quieted when she felt his hand spread her cheeks again, exposing her anus.

A sudden splash of cool liquid made her yelp. Brash chuckled, drizzling more of the oil onto her asshole, using his other hand to rub it in, making her flesh slick.

She glanced back, and found quite the alluring sight.

Brash was now oiling up his shaft, the monstrosity glistening in the candlelight, its dark green flesh ridged and veined. His hands made a wet sound as they glided up and down the length, making sure that it was well lubricated. It seemed so massive that she had trouble imagining it fitting in her ass.

You've had one there before. You can take it again. Just let him take care of it.

Again, he grabbed her by the head and reoriented her, making her look away. Her temple ached from his treatment, but she was too excited for what was to come to care too much.

The head of his length nudged again at her asshole. His hands returned to her shoulders, squeezing hard, enough to make her wince.

Thanks to the copious amount of oil, Brash was able to push the head inside with less effort. It still knocked the wind from her lungs.

"That's better," Brash grunted, pushing deeper, sending more inches into her tight insides.

She squirmed on the tabletop, mewling and shuddering, feeling his length slide past her anus. It was slow but inexorable, the passage of his member, its mass packing her bowels, making it hard for her to breath easily. Her entire being once again seemed focused around a thick cock.

Brash kept pushing, growling as he reached further into her belly, his feet braced wide on the floor for better leverage.

Her head swum from the sensations. Every inch incited fires along her nerves.

The room was quiet, save for Brash's grunting and Gwennalyn's mewling. The orc was determined in his quest to reclaim her ass. The princess was in no position or mood to stop him.

Although she did her best to relax, her body was wound up. Her fingers clutched at the tabletop, her eyes bugging out from her head, her teeth gritted hard. The discomfort was abating, but it was still there, just enough to offset the pleasure. And through all of it, through Brash's intent reconquering, her quim dripped juices onto the floor, creating a puddle of her cream.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers