Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

Gwennalyn masturbated as she snacked. It was quite the sight, riveting her to the spot.

The orc took his time sodomizing the handmaiden, obviously enjoying how her body felt under his. For her part, Deiara cooed with pleasure, enjoying her end of the deal, her pussy trickling rivers of her cum mixed with the orc's.

With a powerful thrust, the orc drove to the balls through her clasping asshole.

He sighed, muscles rippling.

"Ooooh, love, that feels so good," Deiara moaned, "give me all that cum."

Gwennalyn came herself, her mouth coated in the taste of semen, fingers coated in her own fluids.

The orc continued to cum, tiny trickles of off-white leaking back around his prick. Deiara quivered, purring in satisfaction, her guts painted with thick blasts of spunk.

The couple lay there, panting.

After a few seconds, the orc moved, drawing himself from her bowels. His cock glistened, making the princess' mouth water.

The moment he pulled all the way out, more trickles of seed leaked out, caking Deiara's thighs in more layers of thick white fluid.

The orc began to dress, depriving Gwennalyn of the sight of that fat shaft.

"See you around," he told Deiara, leaving the room, the door shutting behind him.

The princess crept from her hiding place, slipping onto the bed.

Deiara's back was streaked with thick semen, and when Gwennalyn turned her over, dragging her fully onto the bed, she found her breasts, belly, and face equally lashed.

"Hi," Deiara sighed, her eyes fluttering open, "did you watch the whole time?"

She shook her head.

"I went to visit the brothers."

That put a saucy smile on the handmaiden's face.

"And?"

"They fucked me," Gwennalyn breathed, a dreamy smile appearing to match Deiara's sultry one.

Deiara giggled, nuzzling closer to her. The cum on her skin smeared onto the princess'.

"How good was it?"

"So good," Gwennalyn answered, "I'm going to meet them every night this week."

Deiara giggled again, resting her head on Gwennalyn's shoulder.

"How was it with the orc?"

A third giggle answered her.

"Can't you tell? He fucked me again and again and again. And then again."

Gwennalyn smiled blearily, eyes drooping, soreness and exhaustion cropping up all over her body.

"I want to clean you off, but I'm tired."

Deiara nodded.

"I want you to clean me off too, but I'm tired too."

"Tomorrow," Gwennalyn yawned, cuddling closer to her handmaiden.

"Mmm-hmm," Deiara murmured, shutting her eyes.

The two debauched women drifted quickly off to sleep, both utterly satisfied, both looking forward to the rest of the week.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers