Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

Despite the lubrication, there was still resistance as Brash slid deeper. He grunted in annoyance, squeezing at her shoulders, pushing harder. She groaned, feeling her belly shift, the massive intruder demanding further capitulation.

"Fuck it," Brash growled.

He slid back.

The sudden movement made her moan in disappointment. His comment had made her think that he was abandoning the task; she glanced back, mouth wide open, plea on her breath.

Instead, was came out was an agonized cry as he thrust hard.

Before she could adjust to it, he pulled back, and then thrust again.

She cried out again, and then again at the next thrust, and then again as Brash began to fuck her ass.

The orc had not given up on this task, but rather on the method. Subtlety and patience were not their strong suit, so Brash had decided to muscle and power his way through.

His savagery worked, as she felt her asshole stretch wider, accommodating more. With each rough pump, more worked its way inside her, pushing past whatever resistance had emerged. He grunted and growled, giving no thought to the squalling princess, wanting to hammer her asshole into complete submission, to have it broken and shaped to his prick.

An orgasm assaulted her, tinged with agonizing ecstasy, as Brash continued to pound her asshole. She screamed helplessly, the sensations raw and sharp. Her belly took the brunt, his hard thrusts abusing her tender insides, the impact making her flesh ripple. One particular thrust made her squeal, as his testicles swung up to slap at her slit, splattering more juices onto her lower half. The slickness added to the mess, including the wet slaps that sounded out as his testicles kept battering at her sex.

Brash gave a powerful thrust, and then stopped with his length crammed into her ass.

"Almost there," he grunted at her.

She moaned weakly, unable to form any words.

He pushed, using his considerable might again.

Her eyes fluttered back as she felt the last inch slide past her abused anus, his balls squishing wetly into her slit.

I took it all!

Before she could truly appreciate the moment, Brash began to fuck her again, pulling back and pumping forward. She moaned, turning her head to rest her cheek on the tabletop, the marble surface helping to cool down her overheated body.

His thrusts were smooth and long, making sure that he fit every inch of his member inside her guts with each forward movement. It had been a challenge, but now her ass was reconquered, turned once again into a hole for orcish pleasure. Once again a sense of pride flowed through her.

Brash's usage of her ass did not last long.

After only a minute or so of this pace, he yanked himself from her bowels with a satisfied grunt.

She whined in disappointment, and again found herself pulled down to the floor by her hair.

Brash chuckled.

"Whore," he growled, making her bite her lip as she watched his hand move to his shaft.

It began to stroke up and down the length. She smiled at him as she got into position, tilting her head back. Her face was still coated in his brother's spend, and he was about to give her more.

"Please..."

He only huffed and panted as he helped himself to a finish.

Gwennalyn watched his cock strain and surge, the veins seeming to pulse, his orgasmic howl making her quiver.

Like with Brand, the first jet was hard enough to make her recoil, but she recovered quickly again, making sure to keep her face aligned with the head of his length.

Arc after arc splattered out onto her alabaster flesh, defiling it, adding another load of sticky orc seed. Her hand slid down to her cunt, stroking quickly, another orgasm washing over her mere seconds later. It felt wonderful to take his seed, having it anoint her cheeks and forehead, feeling it settle there. This sort of submission was what she had so sorely craved.

But sadly, his orgasm ended, although he had provided her with a lot of clinging cream.

He breathed out a curse, slumping back into his chair.

The princess was blind again, her eyes shielded by a curtain of semen. With a trembling hand, she wiped the white cream off, bringing it quickly to her mouth to gorge on it. Once that hand was cleaned, she returned it to the pool of warm cum, collecting more.

She opened her eyes to see Brash wielding his still-erect weapon, glistening with a mixture of oil and other fluids.

"Clean it off," he ordered her.

She shot him a sultry smile, shimmying closer, quickly leaning over to lick and lap her way down the shaft. His dark eyes bored into hers as he watched her obey, breathlessly tasting the flavor of her own guts. That realization made her groan, her hand again darting to her cunt, again stroking quickly.

It was a quick trip for her tongue to reach the base of his shaft, where she treated his testicles to affectionate kisses. Panting with delight, she ran her tongue back up, reaching the head quickly, sucking it into her mouth. She knew that this had reached the deepest parts of her, and so she indulged, feeling the flavor sear onto her tongue. Her eyes fluttered as another orgasm hovered over her, provoked by not only the hand working at her sex, but also her own submission and depravity. Not only had this cock been inside her ass, but she was now tasting it very willingly.

Brash's palm settled on the back of her head.

She glanced up to see him bare his teeth in a snarl, a sudden pressure sending her lips further down onto his length. It took little exertion for the orc to send her all the way down until his balls were pressed against her chin. Her orgasm struck as she knelt there, gurgling on that mass of meat.

"Clean it all off," he grunted, keeping her there.

Her tongue danced around on the rigid flesh, making sure to taste every available inch, more of her own flavor simmering onto her taste buds. She could not help but give in to yet another climax. Incessant juices trickled down her thighs.

As her throat massaged the fat shaft, Brash reached down, two fingers pinching her nose shut. She yelped, any source of breath cut off, momentarily startled. He chuckled, watching her reaction, her eyes widening in instinctive panic.

Her hand came up to slap at his thigh. It was akin to whacking iron, the firmness of his muscle unyielding.

She gazed up at him, seeing the amusement shine in his dark eyes, heavily tinged with lust. Several more slaps did nothing, Brash keeping her nostrils shut. He bared his teeth in a savage smile.

It had seemed a joke at first, but Brash was not removing his fingers. Gwennalyn squealed around the mouthful of meat as her head swum. All of her strength summoned in a frantic attempt to knock away his hand from her nose was unable to dislodge it, and a subsequent attempt to come off him was met with the immovable object that was his hand.

Gwennalyn flailed about, panicking now, choking around his shaft. The sudden spasms only made Brash grunt, enjoying the sensations.

Fear rose in her mind. She knew that they would not actually kill her, but it was worrisome. In this submission they had full control, and this was a result, their casual and careless handling edging the line into cruelty.

The edges of her vision dimmed steadily as she fought to find some single source of breath. Brash sneered down at her, taking a sadistic glee in her utter helplessness.

Her hands continued to beat at his thighs. There was no reaction from the orc aside from further amusement. A chuckle sounded nearby from Brand, also finding entertainment in her trial.

Darkness expanded in from the edges of her vision. As it crept closer, she became intensely aware of a sudden euphoria swooping through her, making her quiver. More juices streamed from her slit as it clutched. The knowledge that this was arousing her so was embarrassing, a deep blush rising in her cheeks.

Brash removed his fingers, his palm moving from her head.

Immediately, with the strange euphoria reigning, she tore herself from his cock, gasping desperately.

She glared up at Brash, but he grinned down at her. The way he wielded his cock, brandishing it before her, made whatever anger she felt dissipate, replaced by desire.

The weight of his member came down onto her cheek, sending the cooling cum splattering further up her face, along the bridge of her nose. She heard movement from her right, and saw Brand step up to her just before his member came down, whacking the other cheek. The brothers began to abuse her face, thwacking it with their massive members, each dismissive and disrespectful impact provoking shivers to cascade out over her body. Her fingers returned to their usual position along her slit, caressing eagerly. She gasped and panted, tongue sticking out, the brothers adjusting their aim to have their pricks land on it, slathering it with pre-cum. The liquid splattered out onto her lips and chin, dripping off in long strands to splatter on her breasts and belly. Another orgasm overtook her as they defiled her with enthusiasm.

They stepped back after a few more turns each, taking a good look at her cum-blasted face, chuckling as she squirmed on her knees, eyes fixed on their cocks. Gwennalyn was riven with whorish desire, burning with the need for more debauchery. Already, her mouth, cunt, and ass had been put to the test, and had passed.

Now, she wanted more.

"Please..."

"What do you want, whore?" Brand asked.

"Fuck me..."

The brothers shared a look.

"You first," Brand said.

Brash sauntered forward. She moaned, watching as a bead of pre-cum dripped from the head of his shaft.

His hands went under her arms, and he hoisted her up into the air, as easy as if she were a child. The sudden movement made her squeal, wrapping her arms and legs around him, quickly realizing that she could not get them all the way around.

She was briefly disappointed, but that was mitigated as soon as she felt him lower her, the head of his member meeting her slit. One of his massive arms wrapped around her, pinning her to his muscular chest, while the other took a firm hold of her thigh.

With one flex of his muscles, Brash drove her down onto his prick.

She screamed in exultation as all of those thick inches rammed into her quim. In a flash, she was impaled, her slit resting on his fat balls. All she could do was wail and squirm, already close to ecstasy from one careless thrust.

What brought her all the way to ecstasy was when he began to fuck her. He kept her in place with his arms, jabbing his hips upwards, sending his length into her to the balls with each motion. They clapped against her ass, smacking loudly and obscenely. Just as loud and just as obscene were her cries, wordless and meaningless evidence of how deep and severe her ecstasy was. The incessant dragging of his cock against the flesh of her channel was delightful, setting fires all over her body. She clung to him, fingers digging into his leathery flesh, every one of his thrusts jostling her upwards, only to drop back down and meet his next jab. Her nipples slid along his flesh, the friction a pleasurable agony. His strained grunts sounded in her ears, the animalistic noises harsh and low, adding to the sensory banquet.

It was a precarious position, hanging in the air with only his body to cling to and his cock to fill her, but she loved it, loved how once again he was in total control. There was nothing she needed to do to get that pleasure that she had been dreaming about since their encounter on the road. He was willfully and very ably providing it with not even all of his strength.

She leaned forward, muffling her cries by licking and lapping at his chest, cleaning the sweat off it. The tanginess seared onto her tongue, making her search for more.

Suddenly, Brash stopped, pausing his pace with his cock buried to the balls inside her clasping heat. She mewled, squirming, her cunt clutching at the thick mass of flesh.

"She's still tight, even though she can take me all the way."

Brand chuckled, the sound right behind her.

"Let's see if she can handle us both," he grunted.

His warmth pressed into her back as he sidled up behind her. Thick fingers dug into her ass, spreading the cheeks to once again reveal her vulnerable anus, still stretched out from the recent hammering it had received.

"Oh gods," she gasped, eyes wide, so ready to be filled by both of them, to be ruined by their lust.

The head of Brand's weapon nudged at her asshole. Brash was still unmoving, allowing his brother to take his time and set his feet.

With a harsh thrust, Brand sent himself deep into her guts, his balls bumping into his brother's.

Gwennalyn screamed.

A vicious orgasm washed over her subjugated body. She could feel those two cocks so deep inside her, so close together, radiating heat and power. Their formidability made it hard for her to speak, to think, to breathe. The hapless princess mewled, writhing between the brothers. Her quim clutched at one thick length, her asshole gripping at another.

Just adjusting to those two cocks took some time. She lost track of just how much; all that she knew was that several orgasms battered at her, the brothers not even moving, all of that pleasure derived from how they felt inside her.

And then the brothers began to fuck her.

As usual, there was no subtlety, no building up of a smooth, steady pace. They barely cooperated, each one focused on finding their own pleasure instead of providing hers.

As a result, she was treated to a furious, unrelenting pace, two thick members ramming ruthlessly into her lower holes. Her body was turned into their plaything, something for them to unleash the entirety of their desires upon. It was incredible, indescribable, indulgent, the princess quivering between these two lustful orcs. Her arms and legs weakened around Brash's body, but it mattered not, as Brand's presence behind her gave her plenty of support, his hands wrapped around her waist.

She could not even scream or shout. The sexual onslaught rendered her speechless beyond simple grunts and mewls. This refined and polite princess, trained by countless advisors in how to act like a proper lady, was sounding more like a bitch in heat, being rutted by a powerful alpha, or in this case, two.

As if to drive that point home, the brothers decided to cooperate on one thing.

They leaned down together, and bit at either side of her neck, fixing their fangs onto the alabaster flesh there. Although they were careful to not break the skin, they were hard and harsh, sucking roughly, scraping their sharp teeth on their chosen location.

She gurgled, drooling slightly as her mind went blank. The two orcs growled around their mouthfuls, squeezing at her body, abusing the delicate flesh with hands and teeth. There was no pain at this point, every single sensation feeding into the swirling delirium that dominated her senses.

As the brothers pounded at her cunt and ass, she fought for consciousness. It was too much, even if it was what she wanted, what she craved. Her mind began to drift away, as if she was brought out of her body, looking down at this slender girl being fucked into a stupor by these two powerful orcs. Even with this disconnect, she could still acutely feel all of the sensations. Inch after inch of ridged and rigid cock drove through her insides, rough hands manhandling her frame, sharp fangs still marking her delicate flesh. There was no letdown from all of the orgasms; they just kept coming, one after the other, an endless and ceaseless chain.

What finally brought her back into her body was the first jet of cum into her ass.

Brand grunted in satisfaction as he emptied his balls into her bowels. She moaned brokenly, eyes fluttering, jerking between the two brothers, asshole clenching around a fat cock.

Seconds later, Brash erupted, hot bursts of semen tearing through her channel.

Two loads filled her, blast after blast arcing from their cocks to paint her insides white. Her orgasm spiked, driven higher, her body trembling and seizing. There was so much of their cum that it splattered back out, dripping onto the floor. The princess moaned, her belly and womb awash in thick spunk, body turned into a receptacle for it.

Mere moments after their orgasms ended, they tore themselves from her holes, chuckling as she collapsed to the floor, still shivering and keening, ass and cunt leaking seed.

The brothers did not give her much time to recover.

Brand yanked her to her feet, shoving her over to the table.

She bent over it, expecting to be fucked again, mewling for it, but instead he pushed her head down onto the surface, her cheek next to a puddle of spunk. It was part of the amount that had glazed her face, but had been smeared onto the tabletop at some point during her fucking.

"You made a mess," Brand growled, "clean it up."

Gwennalyn groaned, obeying instantly. Her tongue dipped into the puddle, licking it up, tasting the bitterness that quickly caked her taste buds. It made her shudder and lap up more, cleaning the tabletop quickly, the brothers laughing at her whorishness.

Once the tabletop was clean, she smiled blearily at the brothers.

"All clean."

"Good," Brash grunted, "now get dressed and get out."

She frowned, but obeyed, reaching for her clothes.

"We'll be here all week," Brand told her, "and we'll be expecting you every night."

"Of course," she purred, already imagining the chaos they would unfurl upon her this week, tongue darting out to clean up some clinging cum from her chin.

They went back to their game, ignoring her attempts at sultriness. She was still in a euphoric daze, tempted to beg them for more, but they had dismissed her. It seemed they had put an end to the debauchery for the night.

So once dressed, she slipped back to the secret passageway. Although reeling from the sexual bedlam, she made it back to her chambers. Thankfully, she did not meet anybody along the way. It would have been difficult to explain the sheen of semen on her face, and why her dress was rumpled and slick with some strange moisture.

Feeling surprisingly at peace, more so than she had been in a while, she took off her clothes and slipped into a silk shift.

It was not until she settled into bed that she remembered two things.

My face is still covered in their cum.

I wonder if Deiara is still with that orc.

She padded over to the door that led to her handmaiden's chambers and slipped inside.

A harsh grunting filled the room, matched by a sloppily wet slapping sound.

When she peeked around the corner, she had to hold back a moan.

Deiara was still with the orc.

More specifically, she was underneath the orc as he pounded steadily into her asshole. His hands were gripping the abundant flesh at her waist as he pulled back, his thick green shaft appearing, before plunging back into her guts, his balls whapping into her cum-caked sex, splatters of the seed there splashing all over. Thick muscles rippled as he put his might into each thrust, making her thick ass jiggle and ripple deliciously. His leg was thrown up on the bed for a better angle, his broad body hovering up over hers. There was no noise coming from the handmaiden.

Gwennalyn's hand flew quickly to her slit, globs of cum leaking steadily forth, her other hand darting to her face to snack on the white cream there. She gorged on both sources of spunk as she watched the orc fuck her handmaiden's ass, Deiara's legs flopping up at each thrust, her toes curling.

"Fuck, she passed out again," the orc grunted.

A second later, there was a weak moan from Deiara.

"Wake up," the orc growled, speeding up, driving harder into her ass.

Her handmaiden squealed as she was rutted, her body taking the roughness easily, asshole gripping desirously at the surging shaft.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers