All Comments on 'Gym Milf Affair'

by jeffincognito

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

I really enjoyed this one. I plan on reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

Is the husband's name :Jared " or "Jordan" ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope There’s A Part 2

Good story. You can do a lot more with it.

Lyc7000Lyc7000almost 6 years ago
Damn good

Excellent build up

maxx308maxx308almost 6 years ago

More, more, more.

bbarebbarealmost 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Ready for a Part 2. There was many ways to go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
part 2 please

Lets keep this going

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
I will go to the Fitness Club regularly Now!

What a mental feast! Will certainly have a hard on and my ball stretcher will clang when I sit down in the steam room after the work out!

Pure joy!

Part two has to cum. Your sensual descriptions were so VIVID! Scorching FIRE for all your readers and certainly the purrfect pace! Jump directly in with the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely a five star story

Really good work. I enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to more of your work.

Just a thought - It would have been super erotic if she had a son who was the same age as Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2

Mr. finance catches the clap and his affair gets exposed. With the settlement, she goes back to work and Chris does law school full time. Split custody allows wild weekend sex.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Love the buildup and the sex was smoking hot! I vote with the other commenters for a second chapter. Have the husband initiate the divorce. Once it goes through and she's free, have her send her ex a text with a pic of her sucking on his fat cock showing that he's already been replaced.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 6 years ago

Big fan of your Ms. Jackson series. Glad to see another hot story up!

KenD1947KenD1947almost 6 years ago
More chapters

Very well done - story flowed well and sex scene is nicely choreographed. Hope you have some more chapters!!!!

chennaishobschennaishobsalmost 6 years ago
OMG OMG WAY TO GO

so gud the writing is. so beautifully the author describes about the guy. i really cs)enjoyed. so much fun in gym ( rather i go for aerobic) and have fun there. u erupted my inner sense now and i am restless too. thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jesus!

An amazing story mate. Only issue was some minor grammar faults, other than that, this was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Orgasm....

Great setup & execution.

Dull orgasm.

3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Encore encore

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stroke story, but is that all you wanted it to be?

Katie just demonstrated to Chris that she is a cheating whore. Chris knows nothing about her failed marriage. So we end with Katie lowering herself to her husband's level of adultery and self denigration. Now, she's just pathetic scorned wife, trying to fuck back her self esteem. All she has done is throw it away. What an example for her daughter.

It could have been a great romance story, of loved lost then rediscovered in Chris's arms. Of Katie divorcing and kicking her asshole to the curb, getting a decent settlement and reestablishing a wholesome home for her daughter. Then Katie returns to the gym and establishes a steamy legitimate romance with Chris while he finishes law school. Then the inevitable separation as Chris goes off to seek his career, but at the graduation/going away party Chris introduces Katie to one of his law professors, and a new romance, with a mature happy ending begins.

What you gave us is a marriage gaining momentum as is hurdles off a cliff. Katie now has all the Chris Cock she wants so her marriage to Jordan goes into Limbo. Except Jordan figures out what's going on, so he proceeds to form a now justified relationship with Stacy at the office. Eventually Chris will graduate and leave Katie behind, who is now a guiltless slut for a gym rat in her daughter's eyes. Yes, kids know everything. Sooner or later the marriage will crash, Jordan and Katie will exchange accusations and blame, and of course the daughter will be the real victim of these two stupid selfish self-centered cheaters.

Great sex, but a real opportunity missed. Too bad your wit and imagination couldn't get past the head of your dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
terrific

You showed both side thoughts, concerns and wishes. GREAT story. Thanks

dottie86dottie86almost 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Excellent...sexy slow buildup....now please a Chapter 2!

Greyman01Greyman01almost 6 years ago
Your best so far!

Great job. I like the slow build and how you echoed it with the unhurried pace of their love making.

Certainly begs for a Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spelling

Your editing is crap.

"staid" should be "stayed".

For goodness sake check your work before publishing because these simple errors are so annoying and detract from your work

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Liked it-fun, and hot...

...though thought it a pity she got a Brazilian, or whatever she/they called it...as was mentioned frequently she didn't have either the boobs, or the rest of her body, of a 10 year...so why make her moneymaker look like one's...?

unless Jordan's also a perv, as well as philanderer, and gets off on it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
critics.... assholes

ignore the super editors on this comment page... The story was 5 star and if the critics don't like any part of it why are they here ?? to expose their assholeship ??? critic this you assholes... Keep writing you are doing well.. I fully enjoyed your story....

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 5 years ago

Sexy story and it did the trick for me. I thought she got over the attempted assault a bit easily, and you would benefit from an editor. (Jared once instead of Jordan, and such). I liked it overall and will be reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FAO: ANONYMOUS

"ignore the super editors on this comment page"

Why? We're helping make the story better.

"The story was 5 star and if the critics don't like any part of it why are they here ??"

To read stories.

"to expose their assholeship ???"

That's not even a word, let alone something you can do.

"critic this you assholes."

Its Critique.

We enjoyed it too but English is a language with rules, you can not differ from them or you'll look immature or foolish - like the people criticising the critics.

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Erotic story, 5star but....

I enjoyed your story and found it very erotic. You need a competent editor though as there are many small errors of spelling, grammar and syntax which are annoying and tend to spoil the enjoyment for literate readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow on chapter(s)

Looking forward to the next chapter in this story. Great so far!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Very well done! I hope there's more of this story coming. Thank you!

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Great Story but!!

Great story but, there was no end, it was like reading a book only to find the last two or three chapters were missing. A compliment to the author for the introduction of Kate, one of the nicest, sexiest women on the site.More of her please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please continue this story. You have laid a great foundation for the characters to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Pleasure to Read

Superb, Absolutely Superb.

Thanks

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 4 years ago
Another Chapter, Possibly

Hopefully a Chapter 2 in the works. Could talk about Katie's husband's affair with Stacy. Maybe have Chris fuck Katie's husband's mistress Stacy. A 3sum with Chris, Katie & the Blonde Barbie Girl. Or even what happened with counter boy & Brigette. Lots of possibilities for a series. Just sayn..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dirty gym

Kinda grossed out right now. I'm reading this during quarantine and the idea that the gym doesn't get cleaned is just too disgusting for words.

I was actually expecting Chris and Katie to be wakened by the nightly cleaning crew when they arrived at midnight after cleaning a different gym ... but, nope. Yecchh.

Say, was that computer recording their fuck-session from the security cameras? Interesting that you mentioned it in the story.

oakbloke82oakbloke82about 4 years ago
Where’s part 2?

Outstanding work! Very much looking forward to part 2, for some great characters you can keep going there :)

DrachengraffDrachengraffabout 4 years ago
Dirty gym?

To the anon who wrote about a dirty gym. Not sure where you have worked out, but the gyms I have worked at were all cleaned by the employees who worked there. Meaning you closed for the night and then cleaned everything. It can take hours.

To the author, fabulous story. Watching the scenery while working was one of the perks of working in a gym. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Start...keep going!

I think having a gym party where Jordan shows as well as Stacy, Chris, and Katie and Stacy is enamored with Chris. She then works on seducing Chris; is caught by Katie and they end upina 3some...Chris knocks both up and Jordan gets dumped by both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dirty Gym

Drachengraff, the story makes a point of saying the gym mirror hadn't been cleaned in a week. I think that's what the anon meant.

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
Torn

The story was fabulous, BUT. You desperately needed a proofreader.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 3 years ago

Gotta write a follow up! I can almost sense the three way with Chris, Katie and blondie in the gym overnight again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great build up but...

You built it up so nicely. It was nice, gentle, realistic. Only if you hadn't obsessed about the size , this would have been one of the best erotic couplings story.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
ALMOST five stars . . .

because of the repeated references to the pro football team in the state just north of Illinois, had to back down to 4 stars.

wyldwulffwyldwulffover 3 years ago
Continue

This was one of the better stories I have read. It was realistic and with the exceptions of a few editorial mistakes it was a 5 star. I would like to see you continue with the couple and see where you take them. It could be a fun read with family, age and other plot issues. I hope you take the time to develop the story

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Pls continue this story. Its hot and it would be even better if Chris and Katie would become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it going old sounds good trying imagine it. Katie sounds a fit n good lover well done

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent story, well prepared and thought through, beautifully written.

Your characters are so intimately described and alive, I feel that I know them well they could easily be friends or neighbours.

Thank you for sharing this us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good!

Wish there were more!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking whore. She had a nice looking, handsome husband and a good life and the myth of the world record sized cock is just too much for her to resist? The best outcome is her contracting some awful disease for being a slut for the sewer rat that preys on married women where he works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: Anonymous who wrote:

"She had a nice looking, handsome husband and a good life [...]"

Did we read the same story? She had a cheating husband who ignored her both emotionally and sexually, and couldn't stop staring at other women even while they were out together. She had a lonely home life where she did 100% of the child rearing, quitting her job at her controlling husband's insistence, and we didn't see one word or gesture of appreciation from the husband for her contributions to the household.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Good story, quite well written. Just in need of a little tidying up abd tightening of the narrative in places. Definitely needs a part 2 but not coming now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, just love fucking milf,s . Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this hot fantasy.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Good story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Sorry that you're not still writing.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Do another chapter where they fall in love and have kids

CagsgtCagsgtover 2 years ago

Man is like to read on this story, what a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has a cheating husband and she has done most of the child care gave up her Job for her husband and now he is screwing the secretary at the office. This is a great story Five Stars hope she divorces the bumb. RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish there was a second chapter....Highly erotic

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/4/2021) Hey Jeff, where the hell are you? You have more than a thousand followers. This story begs to be continued. We need another chapter; it's been three years since this excellent story was published. Katie and Chris need their happily ever after and the hubby needs to get his comeuppance. This is an excellent first chapter for a great series. 5 stars

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

If you are around and can still write, can you please continue and conclude your stories please. They are very well written and we your followers will be very happy if we saw a continuation of all your stories.

robyn46robyn46over 2 years ago

don't stop tell us more!!!!!. great story so far so the next chapter should be even better

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

Hot story, liked the build up and the background. It's entirely believable, because it happens so often. The slow agony of him working his massive dick into Katie's pussy was tantalizing. Would love to see more chapters to see where this goes.

That said, she has huge tits, shaved pussy, he shaves his junk. I read a lot of these stories lately where this is the case. I get that shaved genitalia is a thing, but the big tits/shaved pussy/huge dick thing is totally a cliche, and really overdone. I'd like to see one of these stories where the woman has a full, thick patch of pubes that get wet, tangled and cum soaked in the process of being thoroughly fucked.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Great fun story and I gave it a top score, but do please have a serious look at word use & continuity. Interchanging names & pronouns is annoying enough, but using wrong words just because they sound right completely ruins the meaning of your sentences. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yea. Great smashing. Loved the sex. Great story too.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I really liked your story. It would like it better if you added a couple more chapters. It would be interesting to see how you would finish out the story. Keep up the good work.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Another great story that unfortunately suffers from something I've recently termed the "Literotica Letdown". I don't like that name, but I haven't thought of anything else to call it yet.

I loved just about everything to do with this story. The characters are great. Jordan is portrayed perfectly for this type of "lonely, sexually neglected wife" story. Katie and Chris are both great, interesting characters. We all know what type of story this is, so we all know that there is a 99% chance that Katie and Chris will hook up and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, that's when the Literotica Letdown happens.

The first four pages are great! And then, finally, the hook-up happens. And the author did a pretty awesome job of giving us a hot hook-up scenario. As I said...everything is great, including the sex scene. And then it's over. No resolutions at all. Shit, I know more about Jordan and Stacey's relationship than I do Katie & Chris's. Is this a one-time thing between Katie and Chris? Does Katie ever confront her piece of shit husband who does *complicated things*? Do Katie and Chris end up together or did their hook-up just give her enough courage to walk away from her husband but go back to live with family or friends while she sorts some things out? There was so much written regarding Katie's concern about Chris's age but they never even discussed it. Yes, he mentioned graduate school, but he has no idea what her age is...he was worried about it too.

This happens so often in stories on Literotica, it really starts to get annoying. On the 1 & 2-page stories, we know what we're getting. Quick stroke stories that pretty much everyone can enjoy (if the writing is at least fair quality). But on these longer reads, it is getting so frustrating to become wrapped up in these characters only to see the story slam into a brick wall. Here's the thing...I do believe that sometimes it is a good literary device. You leave the reader guessing or allowing them to come up with their own ending...but the overall writing must be quite clever to pull that off effectively.

It just frustrates me because there are so many stories that I am thrilled with...I think they're pretty awesome, especially for amateur writers! I feel honored to be able to read them...seriously! And then it feels like I got kicked in the nuts. I'm sure I'll get the standard bullshit responses, "Then you do it better!" or "No one's forcing you to be here!" Hopefully, the authors read this and understand it's just constructive criticism. I'll say it again - the only reason that it frustrates me is that your writing, your plot, and your way of telling a story is great! I'm loving it... I hope authors give this some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great one plenty of room for expansion!! Story lines are great you just need to work on grammar and spelling!!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

This was a great story, but to me, it's unfinished. What happened with Chris, Katie, and Hailey? Do Jordan (Jared) and Matt fall in love? As others have stated, the ending seemed rushed...

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309over 1 year ago

Nice work. Perhaps a second part?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.10.22]

Tres Zspizey!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have got to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad the author gave him a foot long dick that was so thick that it caused a woman who had given birth pain, even after her first orgasm. A 10 (or 8 or 9) would still put him in the longest 1 percent and let it be much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes Jordan seems to be a jerk the way he oogles other women and seems to ignore Katie. To make the story more complex chapter 2 could have Katie find Jordan's unlocked phone and see the rest of Stacy's message. It could read something like Stacy was regretting sending Jordan home to Katie because Jordan was so tired from working so hard so that he could give Katie and Haley the life they deserve. Stacy could be jealous that Jordan rejected her advances. Now Katie has a dilemma. She has cheated on Jordan but Jordan hadn't cheated on her. Katie had to know of Jordan's personality faults before she married him but she chose to anyway. Now she has the heartache that she is the cheater and ask herself is she is really the good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story. The descriptions of the sex were fantastic. But, what in the world was Jordan doing screwing around with Stacy when he had Katie at home? Could any guy actually be that stupid? Was she just too much for him? I'm hoping she divorces him and marries Chris; that would be a match made in heaven. It's hard to see what more you could write about Katie and Chris that would be more interesting and hotter than what is in this story.

jrydher1jrydher111 months ago

Would love to see a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SIMPLY SUPERB

DarknsDarkns9 months ago

Yes, I agree with @jrydheer1 .. aa sequel please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Revenge is a dish best served hot and hard! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is brilliant as a storyline. I’d like to read more about their next chapters. It would be even better with a bit of editing to help with words and grammar…

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

There's more to tell why didn't you tell it why did you leave it unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My mom's pilates instructor bangs her occasionally from almost a decade now. He was married when it started and she had two 50something boyfriend but only remain loyal to his younger bull.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good one but you didn't have to leave it unfinished

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley6 months ago

Liked the story and thje use of gym equipment for good sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this Jordan character is a trash husband - one who I immediately suspected of being unfaithful - and Katie should feel zero guilt about cheating on this asshat. Let him have the blonde bimbos he lusts after. What a trash human being. Divorce this moron already please. I swear, with how blatant he was with some of the things he said ("pound out a few things", I mean come on), I would have ate my socks if he turned out to be faithful. Hard to believe Katie is that stupid or naïve to not realise this. With his behaviour he's basically screaming, "I'm a cheating piece of shit and a terrible husband."

I can only wish for a partner half as devoted to me as Katie seemed to be to her idiot husband (though hopefully nowhere near as naïve if she really had no clue about Jordan's behaviour and its obvious implications). I wouldn't make the mistake he did of neglecting and cheating on her. Fucking moron I swear. How come the husbands in these stories have ridiculously hot and slutty (in terms of the things they can do in the bedroom) wives but somehow don't see it and instead pursue young pieces of ass that really aren't hotter and are just usually shallow people with nothing to offer beyond good looks? It's hard to believe really that anyone is that stupid, and yet it happens in so many stories.

Page 3: who's Jared? Did you mean Jordan? How do authors confuse their characters in short stories so much? :) At least Katie found out he was cheating at this point. Stupid to leave your "whore phone" just lying around. Amateur mistake but I guess he just thought his wife would never notice or care. After all, she seems utterly oblivious so why put in that extra effort?

One last thing. Did you really have to give the MC a thick, foot-long cock? Come on man that's hardly believable. Then again a lot about this story was tough to believe. I guess it fits with the theme. The story was left at a weird spot with many loose ends begging to be tied off. Part 2 please :) We need to see that scumbag Jordan pay.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Okay story but I did not care for the writing style.

MCRider2525MCRider252529 days ago

Super fun story! Your writing is excellent and descriptive, and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Needs a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous