All Comments on 'Gypsy Charm'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 8 years ago
I liked it.

Yes it was a story of fantasy but then again, why not? Very well told.

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years ago
Oh yes

Very enjoyable and maybe just a little more believable than you suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pse Continue

This cannot be left here. Please continue at least one additional chapter. Once the gypsy girl finds the pendant, she gets the 'feeling' that Josh is her true love. But she does not know him and the pendant compels her to find him...

Just one more!! please

Like your writings..

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Agreed

A very well told story. Thanks for sharing this with us. Definitely a 5 star story. I think the way it ended makes it very believable.

grumpyggrumpygalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Josh and the gypsy girl (Anon comment)

Just wouldn't work. Romany gypsies are a closed community and indeed the magic charm would just help her find one of her own kind. Josh would never be allowed anywhere near and if the elders sussed out he'd misused the charm then it would be death or severe punishment. Now Ashleigh, well that's a possibility. Once she finds out what Josh has in his pants ... who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gypsy Charm

Terrific story, well told.

The one thing that bothers me is repeated descriptions of daughter's breasts not measuring up to mom's. This isn't foreshadowing, but repetition of unnecessary information. The final dream, leading Josh to return the charm to the place he found it was excellent. It's a shame he didn't hold it until her return and extract a price, but who needs a Gypsy Curse, eh? No, no indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Did the fertility aspect of the charm work, with both the mother and sister becoming pregnant? Did the activities continue after the charm was gone? Did the daughter do more than flash her father when he returned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"family size cock"

That's what Josh's got jumping around in his pants in this great story. And of course a family size cock like young Josh's is perfect for family cunts. Like his sister sweet slit and his mother's capacious twat--the same twat Josh came out of as a baby! Oh, holy fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Further exploits of Josh, Sophia and Linda? Maybe Lovina as well?

More, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My area of Cumbria

I actually live in Cumbria and attend the Appleby Horse fair every year. I believe in the gypsy magic and so this could really happen. I was once seduced into sex with a gypsy girl and it was out of this world, she was young, but so experienced in the ways of sex. But the next morning she'd gone, moved on and I never saw her again. Great story.

mspervy46mspervy46almost 8 years ago
Weird, but ok

The story is an interesting look at Celtic lore. If it's a fertility rune then who ever he screws will get pregnant, that's how they work, and it should make for a fun story. Maybe send Josh & his mom & sis to a Celtic village where they can live together with their many kids. I wish I had Celtic magic to make me pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fertility!

Please continue this with the son, sister and mother as the main theme. It seems they love each other, even without the charm. Let's see them start their own little breeding harem. In case you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of incest and really get disappointed when authors use it merely as a gateway. Mother and son or brother and sister have sex, seem to be in love then, bam, family is cast aside. When I read one of those types of stories, I just discontinue reading anything else from that author, I figure that's the only recourse I have is to 'boycott' if you will those types of authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars great story well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
936 Followers
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...