Gypsy Designs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath feeling the warmth of him, one arm coming to wrap around her waist holding her safely and securely. Resting her head on his chest she closed her eyes not only hearing his thoughts but almost feeling them.

"This is wrong," she whispered brushing her hand over his chest before she brushed her hair back from her face, "but how could something feel this good and be wrong? Damn it, I'm confused," she laughed shaking her head against his chest feeling the laughter erupt from him also.

Caydn picked her up and moving to the end of the piano, pushing the bench back he sat her on top of the piano. Pulling her shoes off, tossing them to the side he placed her feet on the cover over the keys, stepping forward between her legs, his fingers moving along her sides when she tried to wiggle away from him laughing.

"Caydn, stop it," she laughed trying to grab his hands, eventually pinning them to her sides trying to catch her breath. "You can go from brooding and dark and moody to impulsive so quickly," she shook her head taking a deep breath.

His eyes moved over her, from her face down her body until sensing her pulse becoming more rapid and erratic, meeting her eyes he smiled at her. "Are you complaining?" he chuckled, "would you rather me be serious all the time?" the tone of his voice dropping to just above the honeyed tones that tickled her mind.

Reaching up he brushed her hair back over her shoulders, leaving her body exposed even though she was fully dressed. Leaning forward he brushed a gentle kiss along the opening of her shirt near the upper swell of her breast.

She watched him, seeing the darkening of his eyes once again as they moved over her their look as strong as if he was physically touching her with his hands and mouth. His thoughts shattering in her mind as he openly told her what he'd like to do to her, how he'd mold her body to his if she were beneath him.

Closing her eyes she heard his questioning thoughts, would she accept him, would she allow him even knowing about him as she did. Lifting her hand she reached around pulling the leather tie from his hair, letting it fall lose down his back and over his shoulders. She opened her eyes meeting his, seeing the fierce burning banked carefully behind them.

He felt her breath before even hearing it when she moved her legs tighter around him, one lifting to wrap gently around his hip. Turning his head slightly he brushed a kiss over the inside of her wrist when her fingers thread themselves in his hair.

"Me?" she answered aloud to his thoughts, "You want me to take the lead and see if we can forget everything?"

Caydn chuckled, "You don't think you can do you?" he grinned at her reaching down to squeeze her leg she hadn't even realized she'd pulled him toward her with. "Try letting go of that rigid control you fight so hard to keep intact and see where it takes you," he said with a grin.

Leaning forward she met his eyes before her eyes dropped to his lips when she lifted her hands to each side of his face, touching cautiously, taking a deep breath she brushed her lips against his, her eyes never leaving his. Feeling her breath catch in her throat she sighed against his mouth when he responded gently to her kiss. Closing her eyes she traced her tongue along his lower lip before nipping at it gently, turning her head slightly she opened her mouth against his, her tongue caressing his as they each deepened the kiss rapidly.

His hands moved from the piano to her hips pulling her closer to him, her hips resting just at the edge. Moving his hands up along her sides, he brushed the sides of her breasts in a passing caress before slipping them beneath her hair and around to the back of her neck. His thumbs traced her jaw line while his mouth devoured hers, taking what she offered and teasing her boldness.

Her gasp was captured by his mouth when she felt his hand slip from her throat to the zipper along the front of her sweater. Taking a deep breath she pushed her breasts against the back of his fingers, feeling the tingling that rushed through her body setting her skin on fire.

Leaning back slightly she refused to meet his eyes while she grasped the soft sweater he wore, tugging at it. Looking up she saw his smile when he stepped back a step, reaching down pulling the sweater off and dropping it to the bench behind him. Her eyes moved over the firm muscles that covered his chest, the glow of the moon creating shadows beneath each rippled band of muscle.

He stood as still as a statue when her hands gently moved down his throat and over his chest. His breath caught as she traced her fingers downward, her nails just scratching softly over his chest and stomach.

Gypsy smiled seeing his body contract at her touch, the muscles moving involuntarily. Looking up, she met his eyes.

Caydn slowly lowered the zipper along the front of her sweater, his eyes never leaving hers, his mind touching hers. Opening it completely he leaned forward placing a soft kiss on the swell of her breast above her the silvery lace bra she wore. His hands moving to her rib cage before sliding up beneath each breast, his thumbs moving over the soft lace to circle each hardened nipple.

"Gypsy are you sure?" he said in a whisper lowering his mouth to one nipple nipping it through the lace, tugging at it gently. Hearing her soft moan he moved to the other breast doing the same while her fingers threaded through his hair, holding his mouth to her breast.

Moving his hand from beneath her breast he slipped his fingers under the lace tugging it down sharply, his mouth surrounding the bare hardened peak. His tongue circling it, teasing before sucking it deeply into his mouth, his teeth raking over the sensitive nipple making her groan out loud.

She found her nails sinking into the back of his neck, her head falling back, enjoying the rapid sensations racing through her body while his mouth devoured her breasts. Gasping she felt his hand behind her unclasping her bra, allowing it to fall from her. His other hand pulled the strap and lace from her shoulder, exposing both breasts to his hands and mouth. Her pulse pounded in her ears as he lifted both breasts moving his mouth from one to the other torturing each nipple while they tightened almost painfully under his caress.

He reached for her hands, taking them from his hair, placing her hands on the piano behind her forcing her to arch her back while his mouth continued tugging at each nipple. He heard her gasping breath, feeling her legs tightened along his sides trying to pull him against her. Dropping his head he placed soft gentle kisses along her rib cage directly beneath each full breast, his hands coming to circle her lower back pulling her forward arching her under his mouth.

Her skin burned under his mouth, each kiss set another piece of her on fire, and the nerve ends through her entire body danced rapidly taking her breath as she closed her eyes and gave her self to the sensations. Her stomach tightened, a tingle building deep inside her that made her want to twist and bring him fully against her. A craving for his touch and contact of his body against hers made her groan in frustration when she felt this overwhelming need not met.

Taking a breath, sucking cooling air against her skin he fought for control when her thoughts bombarded him, her need, and the tingling burn that settled between her thighs crying out to be touched. Moving one hand from her waist he slid his hand along her hip and down her thigh almost growling when he felt her body shift to follow his touch.

Dropping his head to her stomach he placed a gentle kiss at her belly button, his hand moving to trace the seam of her jeans up along her inner thigh, moving higher toward the burning heat he felt radiating from her.

A deep shuttering gasp escaped her when she felt the back of his hand brush along the junction between her open thighs, the touch gentle and fleeting, lifting her hips absently she searched for the contact again. Leaning back she lay back on the piano, her hands moving to thread with the fingers of his hand that moved to caress her stomach.

Lifting his head he leaned over her, his eyes locking with hers as his knuckles brushed over her again. Seeing her body tremble he lowered his mouth to her nipples, his palm turning to cup the heated denim between her legs. Biting her nipple sharply he felt her hips sifting, lifting to grind her body against his hand, hearing her breath quicken, hearing her pulse racing he pressed harder allowing her to move against his hand while he suckled one breast then the other almost savagely.

She couldn't catch her breath feeling her body wanting desperately to spiral out of control. The pressure of his hand between her thighs nestled against the throbbing burning drove her to the edge of her control. Lifting her hips she moved against him, the pace increasing when her mind felt as if it would shatter along with her body if it continued. Her hands moved to his shoulders, her nails sinking deeply into his flesh, she groaned feeling tiny spasms starting at the very core of her body radiating out to surround her sucking her into its explosion.

"Caydn," she gasped when the sensations swept over her, the burning of his mouth surrounding her nipple increasing when his teeth raked over the tingling flesh of her breast, the scorching heat between her thighs seeming to turn into liquid fire while her body trembled all over making her gasp for breath.

He battled himself when he felt the wetness seeping through the denim to burn his hand, knowing all he wanted to do was shred the fabric and open her body and plunge himself deep within the throbbing wetness as her orgasm swept over her. The need to push his teeth sharply through the trembling flesh beneath his mouth, tasting her, drinking from her was almost enough to shatter his mind, but he resisted.

The knowledge of her innocence helped him keep the firm control she always said he had. Her reaction and shock at her own body told him this was the first orgasm she'd ever experienced, the last thing she needed was a crazed man taking that from her until she was ready.

She closed eyes trying to gain control of her breathing, rubbing her hand along his shoulder she gasped feeling the raised welts from her nails, the dampness told her without looking he was bleeding.

"I'm sorry," she whispered running her fingers gently over the marks as if to sooth them.

He rested his forehead between her breasts, fighting to keep the animal inside him at bay before looking up to meet his eyes.

"Gypsy don't worry about it, I heal quickly," he said through clenched teeth, his hands moving up over her body to her waist before he leaned back finally meeting her eyes.

She laughed when he pulled her upright suddenly, smiling at him seeing the moon light reflecting in his eyes. Lifting her hand she gasped again seeing the stain of red covering her fingers.

"My god what've I done," she said quickly.

Taking her hand he pulled her fingers to his mouth, watching her he slid his tongue along her hand cleaning the wetness from them, leaving them wet with saliva. "Rub your fingers over them now Gypsy," he said quietly releasing her hand.

Reaching over his shoulder she rubbed her fingers over the welts mixing the saliva with the blood that still trickled from the nail marks. Pulling her hand back she saw the small amount of blood covering them. She watched him as he took her hand again running his tongue along her fingers stopping for a second to caress the palm of her hand in small circles before he sucked her fingers into his mouth.

He felt his incisors lengthen when she wiggled her fingers against his tongue. His eyes locked with hers as her eyes grew feeling the sharp teeth brushing along the side of her finger.

Gypsy couldn't take her eyes from his when she felt him start to pull his mouth from her hand, hesitating she moved her finger over catching the pad of her finger on the dangerously sharp point of one fang, pricking her finger slightly.

He pulled his mouth back quickly when he heard her gasp. On the pad of her finger a drop of blood welled up, a crimson tear shimmering in the moon light. Meeting her eyes he watched her hold her finger up looking at the drop of blood surrounded by the wetness of his saliva. He took a shaky breath when she placed her finger against his lips, offering the tiniest taste of herself to him.

Her eyes closed when she felt him suck her finger into his mouth, his tongue swirled around it to capture the droplet offered, sealing the tiny prick as it did. She heard the growl that built in his throat even thought it was never released. His thoughts and silent thanks flooded her before she looked back up at him.

Pulling her fingers from his mouth she rubbed over the welts again feeling that the first had already disappeared. When she pulled her hand back only a thin streak remained, instead of letting him take her hand she raised her hand to her lips tracing the faint streak with her tongue while he watched her, the fire held at bay in his eyes raging as he watched her actions.

"Gypsy you need to go to bed," he said his voice strained, "go while you can and while I can let you," he said dropping his head closing his eyes.

"Why?" she asked watching him closely.

He snapped his head up meeting her eyes, not even attempting to keep the lengthened incisors from her, "if you don't I can't be responsible for my actions," he said grinding his teeth together, "all I can think about is tearing the rest of your clothes for your body and burying myself so deep in you and taking your gasps of pain then pleasure with my mouth," he said honestly waiting for her reaction.

She smiled at him seeing the strain in his face and feeling the energy vibrating from his entire body while he waged the battle for control. "I'm tired after everything that's happened tonight," she grinned at him, reaching to gather her sweater and bra from behind her.

Slipping from the piano to stand in front of his, her sweater held absently in front of her breasts, "Good night Caydn," she said softly leaning up to brush a kiss against his lips before turning and walking toward the door and then on to her room where she closed the door gently behind her.

Propping his elbows on the piano he dropped his head to his hands fighting the growl of frustration and pain that threatened to erupt. His body throbbed with the burning need centered in the swollen length of his cock, taking deep breaths he thought of anything but the feel of her beneath his hands and mouth or the taste of the sweetness from the tiny drop of herself she'd given him.

Raking his hands through his hair violently he went down to his private study, opening the small refrigerator grabbing one of the many bags of blood he kept on hand for emergencies. He needed the extra food to help him fight the urge to go upstairs and into her room.

Finished he walked into his room, knowing that rest was not going to come easy but knowing he needed to try as the sun began hovering just beneath the horizon.