All Comments on 'Gypsy Designs Ch. 15'

by I_Shadow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Powerful

I am so glad to see the next chapter of this story. Your talent is amazing. Please, please do continue writing

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Holy Scamoley!

That was hot! I loved it!!! Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I hope it will continue. I would like to see what is going on with Lucien and if he finds a mate and also if Luc and Dominic can make a go of all the tension between them. It was really a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh My G-d

Please finish the story or if this is where this story ends, please write a sequel.

tanilctanilcover 14 years ago
amazing

love this story. it is so hot. hope you continue it, and write about the other characters as well.

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
wow

I love this story. Are you going to continue to add to it? I hope this becomes a series of stories. I love it. Please I would like to read more. Do you have other stories that you have written? I would love to read those also.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Great Story!

Slightly different viewpoint, where not all problems are instantly solved by her becoming a vampire. Great work, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving it!

Absolutely love this story, I was just wondering, is it just me or does it seem similar to Christine Feehan's Dark series? No criticism intended, just a question :) In conclusion... fab fab fab!

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

You should get a great editor and publish this story!!! The depth of your characters was outstanding....they made me laugh and they made me cry...thank you for writing this awesome story!!!! :)

TheRaven426TheRaven426over 11 years ago
Sad To See It End

I just finished reading and I'm sad to see it end. I greatly enjoyed reading and agree with the previous commentary about publication. Thanks for sharing!

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 11 years ago
Definitely a series in here

You could certainly make this a series telling lucien's then lucinda's. story etc you have a great concept, a little more editing and you have a brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good - and so frustrating

A great story, which made the awful punctuation and spelling errors that much more frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done though I feel a tiny bit lost or like it was rushed a bit.

Really didn't want this story to end.

A few loose ends I would have like seen tidied up and more of Lucien and of course what will happen with the Guardians.

I love it and hope there is a spin-off for Lucien and or even Lucinda, but me being me wish to see more of Lucien.

Thank you for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my second time

It's been a while, and is better than I remembered. Well written and so many possibilities. Would love to see a continuation or a sequel. How fun would that be?! Thanks, really enjoyed it, again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous