Gypsy Designs Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you feel about being able to do your Christmas shopping secretly?" he asked winking at her when she turned to look at him. "I was thinking I'd like to show you a few of the small European boutiques I know of and see if you approved," he laughed when her mouth fell open.

"We'd leave from Texas and only be gone a week, but I'm sure that during that week you'd be able to cover most of the shops and get your shopping done if you put your mind to it," he laughed when she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

"Only if you promise me we can go to Paris so Jaz and I can do some shopping together," she giggled, knowing her gift to Sophie and Vince would be bringing their daughter and her family back with them for the holidays. She closed her eyes, rubbing her face against his neck after he'd nodded his agreement already knowing the plotting plans floating through her mind.

"While the four of you are taking care of things in Texas, Lucien, Dominic and I will make sure that everything here is handled and erased before the two of you get back, as our gift to you," Cameron said hugging Claire tightly.

"I have plans to make and menus to write," Sophie said standing, pulling Vince up to stand beside her. "Don't think you're going to be getting off easy either since they won't be around,' she laughed when he faked a groan. "We'll be saying good night. I have a thousand things to start first thing in the morning."

"Christian and I are going to go home also," Megan said with a beaming smile. "Justin and Marissa have asked if their youngest niece whose been displaced can come and stay at the house for an extended period of time. I think I'm going to enjoy having a little one running around cluttering up the house," she laughed.

"I'll cover the shop and any thing that comes in while you're gone so don't worry about that," Megan laughed knowing Gypsy was thinking about it right then. "I'm sure between Sophie and I, we'll be competent enough to handle any small emergencies."

Gypsy looked at Christian silently for a minute, wondering how to ask what she wanted without seeming cold.

"So you think there's some way of having Barton moved to a hospital in Texas and hiring someone to monitor the situation so it doesn't have to be me?" she asked her voice fading.

Caydn ran his hand along her back. "That's a done deal already," he said. "That's one of the other things Claire's going to do, is interview a few people we've already been told about. Therefore we'll have someone we can trust from the start."

The group disbanded slowly. Lucinda said she was going to go out for a bit and see if she could figure out what was making Lucien so temperamental, which made everyone laugh.

Her head rested against his shoulder, her hand gently stroking the skin of his wrist above the bandage Christian had wrapped around his burned hand.

"How quickly will that heal?" she asked softly. "This might actually give me a chance for once to take care of you," she grinned, leaning back to meet his eyes.

"If being an invalid for a while means you'll be willing to perform all kinds of unspeakably pleasurable duties for me than I'm sure I can arrange for an extended recovery period," he laughed seeing the blush moving over her cheeks. "We could start now by you taking me to bed and undressing me," he winked at her.

Gypsy crawled out of his lap, turning she shut the gas off to the fireplace. Walking around the room as he watched, she turned each lamp off, glancing over her shoulder at him as she did.

The small light beside the chair where Caydn sat was the only one left burning when she walked over and stood in front of him. Meeting his eyes she felt a sudden flush creep over her body, making her gasp silently.

She could feel his eyes toughing her through her clothes, their intensity stroking her overly sensitive skin until it felt as if it glowed. Taking a deep breath she dropped her eyes as her hands gripped the bottom of her sweatshirt, pulling it up and off in one movement.

Caydn felt the palms of his hands itch as his eyes traveled over the firm full breasts suddenly exposed for his viewing. Shifting slightly in his seat to relieve the pressure against his swiftly hardening cock, his eyes moved up to meet hers.

"You have me at a great disadvantage," he said softly, almost laughing when her brow rose questioning his meaning.

"Two such perfect orbs, each equally entitled to be caressed and fondled. Two beautiful nipples, both of which deserve to be stroked, circled and pleasured, and me with one hand wrapped in bandages, the other experiencing sympathy pain for the other hands loss," he said seductively, his voice deepening as if molten honey.

His eyes moved from the firm rounded breasts down the slender rib cage and across the washboard abdominal muscles that rippled in the dim light. The sweat pants she wore rested low on her hips, her hip bones acting as if they were the only thing holding the lose fabric in place.

"It's a crime against humanity that I'm unable to reach out, lifting each one of those beautiful breasts in my hands, my thumbs tracing circles around each hard peak. I can only imagine what it would be like," he sighed as if in pain.

Gypsy knew his game immediately, her mind long since mingling with his as he envisioned her standing before him, her hands performing the tasks he spoke of. Closing her eyes, her hands moved from her sides. Each palm slipping beneath the full soft weight of her own breasts, cradling them gently.

"That's most definitely an improvement, but for the pants you're wearing looking so out of place against all the glorious exposed flesh," he chuckled when her eyes flashed open meeting his.

Tilting her head she thought for a minute. "I would think that would then leave me with the serious disadvantage since I'd be totally exposed while you're completely dressed," she smiled at him. Grabbing his good hand she pulled gently, pulling him from the chair. Making quick work of pushing his shirt off before tossing it to the couch, she smiled at him when her hands dropped to the zipper of his slacks.

Her mouth almost watered as he stood perfectly still while she pushed the fabric from his hips, his cock standing rock hard and proud from his groin as she knelt and pulled each leg free when he lifted his feet.

Stepping back he sat down in the chair he'd recently vacated. His eyes moved over her body as she stood in front of him. "It would seem we've tipped the scale back to an advantage and disadvantage," he chuckled evilly. He felt her eyes moving over him, their caress of his cock made it jerk involuntarily, the slickness seeping from the swollen head spreading over his stomach where his cock came to rest,

Pushing her sweats down she held her breath as they caressed her legs as they fell, leaving her standing naked before him as she stepped from them. Glancing toward the door she fought the surge of panic wondering if anyone would wander in and find them like this.

"Everyone's asleep or will be very soon, we'll not be disturbed," he said softly, seeing and feeling her thoughts. "I think if someone was to come in they would have to agree with me that we are still unequal," he almost laughed when her eyes snapped to his questioningly.

"Even though you're as naked as the day you were born, your treasures are well hidden, guarded by those heavenly legs," he said, his eyes moving over her skin as he spoke. "Where as I'm unable to maintain that modesty," he said, his eyes following hers as they followed his hand as it stroked along the length of his thick long cock, resting proudly against his stomach.

"I'm unable to shield my desires, where as yours are left for only you to give," he almost whispered, her tongue slipping over her bottom lip continuing to watch his hand stroking his length.

She felt the wetness pooling between her thighs while observing his hand moving so smoothly along the entire length of steel like hardness. Fighting the blush that threatened to expose her thoughts she stepped backward, her legs bumping the ottoman that sat next to the large coffee table in the room.

Sitting down slowly, the cool leather a sharp contrast to the heated burn she felt pouring over her body, she closed her eyes.

His eyes watched as her breath caught, held before she slowly spread her thighs, her legs coming to rest just at the edge of the wide ottoman. The vibrating growl that built in his chest escaped, his eyes drinking in the sight of her body opening, exposing itself to him.

The slick shaved lips of her pussy clung to one another for a moment before the wetness that had built loosened them, opening them as if the petals of a flower allowing the pearly fluid to shimmer in the dim light.

"Oh to feel that wetness coating my fingers," he growled softly, the hoarseness of his voice telling of the control it was costing him. His eyes moved up over her body as she arched her back slightly, one hand moving up along her side to the heavy curve of her breast.

"I can only imagine the feel as my hand would move from cupping your breast, my fingers circling each nipple before it had to move down, stroking those rock hard muscles you work so hard to achieve," he said slowly, his voice becoming hypnotic without the need of creating a trance like effect.

Her lips parted as a gasp escaped, her fingers circled each tightly clenched nipple. Her hips shifted in a spasm, electricity running its strong current from her nipple directly to her clit. She fought the urge to flex her hips, brushing her exposed pussy against the rapidly heating leather beneath her.

Frustration made her open her eyes, meeting his, seeing his smile of satisfaction at her actions, she clenched her teeth, seeing him beam with success.

Her inhibitions began to fade rapidly seeing his hand stroking and fondling his cock with ease. Leaning back slightly, her legs moving to the sides of the ottoman, she almost laughed seeing his jaw clench tightly at her actions.

Locking her eyes with his, she moved her hand from her breasts down over the flat plains of her stomach, stopping only when her fingers rested directly above her clit.

"It's a shame that your hands don't allow you to feel this," she said softly, her voice just barely a whisper. "My skins pulled so tightly against my bones, even the smallest touch seems to travel deep inside of me," she said moving her fingers along the tiny cleft to demonstrate, her breath catching, as the movement caused her clit to engorge fully, exposing itself between the slick lips surrounding it.

His cock jerked violently as his eyes dropped, watching her fingers dance seductively over the wet slit. His teeth grated together as he witnessed a spasm shot through her body, the pinkness deep within her opening, exposing itself for a brief second. Tightening his hand around his cock, he stroked firmly, knowing her eyes had dropped to watch his movements as his had hers.

She spread her fingers slightly before pushing down, sliding them along the outer creases of her pussy, squeezing the lips together gently, and making her gasp silently. Moving her index finger a bit, she watched his face as she traced the swollen lips slowly, her nail separating the slick flesh before raking over her super sensitive clit finally.

"Gypsy I must say, you're a perfect student," he growled, his eyes never leaving her stroking finger move down before sliding up again, each pass she pushed it a bit deeper. "I knew education was important to you, but it's honestly a pleasure to watch how much."

Her body trembled every time her finger rubbed over the swollen nub of her clit. Slowing her strokes she concentrated or circling the engorged nerve endings, gasping when she felt her pussy convulse tightly, wetness rushing out to slide down the crack of her ass to the leather beneath her.

He felt his balls tighten painfully as he witnessed the micro orgasm that struck her as she manipulated her clit in front of him. His mind slipped in, swirling around hers as he knew his throat was too constricted to speak. His thoughts encouraging her to push down, thrust inside, feel the tightly banded muscles now totally slick with her own juices.

It felt as if his hand were resting over hers, as she followed his thoughts. She gasped out loud as her finger pushed between the swollen lips, sliding with ease into the burning heat of her pussy. Dropping her head back pushing deeper, feeling the spasming bands of muscle caress the length of her finger before brushing directly over the ultra sensitive g-spot, forcing another rush of wetness to gush over her probing digit.

Leaning forward slightly, his hand leaving his cock for fear it exploded much too soon with need. He watched closely as she thrust a second finger deep inside the pink tightness. Reaching forward his hand coming to rest on her hip, his thumb directly over the engorged clit now fully exposed.

Flicking it rapidly, his eyes dilated with animalistic lust, watching her long slender fingers fucking herself with abandon. The intense spasms dancing across her stomach visibly as her orgasm built. Grinding his thumb over her clit steadily he saw the first wave of pleasure crash over her making her groan loudly, before she clenched her teeth, fighting to remain silent.

The world around her began to spin as she felt her body exploding, wetness gushing over her thrusting fingers filling the room with the sound of them meeting her body firmly as they continued pushing deep inside her.

Standing quickly, Caydn pulled her from the ottoman. His eyes locked with her as they fluttered open. His mind wound around the new born freedoms that drifted through her mind. Smiling he spun her around, pushing her toward the chair he'd been sitting in.

Gypsy glanced over her shoulder, wondering why he wanted her to sit in the chair. Seeing his devilish smile and hearing his thoughts she knew his plan instantly.

"You want me to kneel in the chair?" she asked with a giggle seeing the strain of his control on his face. Leaning forward she placed her knees tightly together in the seat, biting her lip to contain her laugh when he growled as she sank lower.

"Something tells me this isn't going to work," she said casually, looking up at him as he now towered over her. "Now if I were some what flexible it might work if I were to kneel on the arms of the chair," she said running her hands along each leather arm as if judging the distance between them.

Caydn fought the urge to bite her on the ass while she continued playing with him. His body was quickly slipping beyond any control he'd ever held over himself before. The need to drive himself deep into the hot wetness he knew was hidden between her thighs was causing his cock to throb painfully.

His eyes moved over the curves of her firm ass as she pushed herself out of the seat, bending over the chair for a moment before lifting one leg to the arm of the chair. The flash of pinkness that greeted him at her movement pushed him over the edge.

She gasped when she felt his arm wrapping around her waist when he stepped up behind her. The length of his thick cock nestled along the crack of her ass, making her body clench internally, knowing that within moments that same hardness would be thrusting into her relentlessly.

Bracing her elbows against the back of the chair as her knees settled on the wide padded arms of the chair. Hooking her feet around his legs she brought him closer, feeling his thighs pressing intimately against hers.

He grabbed her hip with his undamaged hand, holding her still as he took a deep breath.

"I don't think I can be gentle," he said quickly, feeling all reason leaving him as he felt the burning heat of her pussy pulsing against the base of his cock.

"I don't think I remember saying anything about you needing to be gentle," she said flippantly as she looked back at him.

Her next sentence became an animalistic groan as he drove into her, his cock burying itself to the hilt in one sharp movement. Her head dropped forward as he started moving rapidly; pulling out until only the thickly swollen crown remained before impaling himself again.

Caydn watched his flesh invading hers, the slick lips of her pussy grasping at his length with each stroke. His mind and body both threatened to explode from just watching the erotic dance in front of him. With each stroke his cock became more and more coated with the pearly wetness that was literally dripping from her pussy now. Seeing this made him fill with pride that he was able to give her pleasure that overwhelmed her body.

Grasping the chair back tightly, she flexed her hips, pushing herself back to meet each hard slamming stroke he made. Her teeth ground together trying to contain the loud groans that wanted to explode from her every time his balls slapped sharply against her engorged clit.

Seeing her compliance he smiled wickedly. Dropping his good hand from her hips, he traced the swollen lips along either side of his thrusting cock, spreading the wetness that was gushing from her all over her exposed skin and up turned ass.

Leaning forward he brushed his lips against her ear when she lifted her head instinctively toward him.

"Rub your clit, play with it as you did while I watched," he whispered, his voice a ragged groan. "I want to feel your fingers stroking your clit as my cock slides deeper and deeper into you," he told her, slowing his strokes to demonstrate.

Gypsy shook her head, wanting to grab his hand and move it around to the tightly engorged bundle of nerves of her clit.

"I'm hanging on for life," she chuckled, flexing her hands to show him. "Your hand isn't occupied at this moment."

"I beg to differ," he said smoothly, leaning back slowly, his hips going still, leaving only the head of his cock buried inside her.

"You don't play fair," she groaned when he moved even further back when she'd tried to push back onto him. Leaning her shoulder against the chair she moved her hand until her finger tips brushed along the sides of his throbbing cock.

Caydn laughed feeling her fingers stroking as far along his cock as she could reach in her position. "And who ever told you that was playing fair?" he asked, laughing again when she growled.

Knowing she was beaten she slid her fingers from along the thick hardness until they circled the screaming center of nerves inside her clit. Her low moan told him of her satisfaction when he again began moving forward, his cock slipping deep with each thrust.

Gripping her hips, his eyes closed, feeling her fingers moving steadily over her clit, brushing his cock as he pushed forward. His hand moved to the firm upturned ass in front of him. Sliding his finger along the crack of her ass he felt the muscles deep inside her clench as he brushed over the tiny rosebud of her asshole. Circling the opening slowly he pressed against it, hearing her gasp when the tip of his finger pushed through the tight muscles.

Her breath caught as she felt his finger first tickling her ass. Her instinct was to tighten up and pull away, but the throbbing of his cock against her g spot just as he pushed his finger into her ass made her mind reel at the sensations.

He watched her as her body slowed its backward movements, her finger continuing to stroke over her clit though. Feeling her muscles relax slightly he continued slowly, each stroke of his finger now meeting the smooth strokes his cock was making into her.

Seeing his finger embedded in the tiny hot opening drove his mind over the edge. Gripping her hips with his injured hand as tightly as the bandage allowed he unleashed the darkness inside himself. His cock slammed into her sharply, forcing an erotic moan from her lips as his finger kept pace.

Gypsy felt her body tightening, the world around her threatening to explode as she felt him taking her body, owning her body and soul as no one had ever done before. Her muscles clenched around both his cock and probing finger as her world shattered.