Gypsy Designs Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the spasms starting deep within her as his cock nudged the sponging opening of her cervix repeatedly. His teeth lengthened rapidly as the come began to boil from deep in his balls, burning its way along his cock to erupt inside her body as her pussy continued flooding him with its silky fluids.

Dropping her hand to the arm of the chair to steady herself, she panted for breath. She smiled softly, enjoying the aftermath of electrical impulses that coursed throughout her body.

Caydn leaned forward, brushing a kiss on her shoulder as she tried to catch her breath. "Promise me the same freedom and inhibitions while we're flying to Europe," he chuckled when she giggled.

Lifting her head she smiled at him, "Only if you promise shopping in Paris," she made a slightly groaning noise when his cock again throbbed deep inside her. "Definitely, that is with Paris," she laughed when he agreed quickly.