All Comments on 'Hades Ch. 01'

by BeastLover18

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69about 13 years ago
very interesting

I do hope you will continue with the next chapter(s) as fast as you can. I am very curious as to what will happen :) Goodluck!

IpFc22IpFc22about 13 years ago
Good start!

Please continue with this story! Looking forward to reading more about it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep going....

I adore stories about the Greek gods. I am looking forward to reading some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more...

I can't wait to read more!!

Pierce7dPierce7dabout 13 years ago
Nice Start

Greek Mythology is ALWAYS a good topic. Don't feel hesitant to really take time to develop your characters and setting. In erotic fiction, lots of physical details are always enticing, even if there is no sex. I'm awaiting the next chapter.

BigCoreySKRBigCoreySKRabout 13 years ago
I like it

it just seemed a little rushed. Stories on this site that involve mythologies, (especially greek) have devoted fans, so don't be afraid to take the time to slow it down and further develop everything. Also, I'd advise (from personal experience) that you get an editor to help with punctuation.

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 13 years ago
awesome

great start! i love mythology and was excited to find one about Hades and Persephone. as mentioned before, dont be afraid to draw it out and develop the story.

I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Intrigued

More please!

I wonder if the baby survived as well? Can't wait to find out what Hades is going to do to Demeter

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Yay!!

Something new I can sink my teeth into!!!!I agree with wolfgirl13,this is awesome.Dont agree with bigcoreSKR.....this pace is just the right pace for the discerning reader!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Its so rare to find a well written story on lit

And you continued this trend by regularly mixing up tenses and plurals. Why is it that there appear to be so many people with good ideas and a willingness to contribute to this site who cant write for shit and wont take it on themselves to get an editor?

BeastLover18BeastLover18over 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

I'm such a horrible writer. I'll try better next time. :)

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
wow

This is really good. I never read a story about the geek gods except back in high school. This is a cool story. I am so reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should've been called "Hades Epic Road Trip to Find and Rescue his Wife".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous