All Comments on 'Hailey's Journey Ch. 20'

by nanmar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Has to be the best i've read so far

I absolutely loved Hailey's Journey, its beautiful.... thank you so much for sharing it! i only hope to see more added in the future!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
Honeymoon

We want the HoneyMOON! Of course the wedding should have him in Tuxedo, and her in White corset stockings and 6 inch shoes. For jewelry, nipple and clit clamps with diamond weights would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

This had to be the most amazing set ive ever read. You are incredible. I could not stop reading. I really hope you come out with more! Just incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job!!

Wonderful and yet scary story. I enjoyed all of it and have now re-read it twice and will again. Thank you for your story and imagination and work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

I love this story and its awsome. Like you I love the journey of becoming the slave and the struggles or the master were just the icing on the cake. ^_^ I know this was just ment to be about the beginning but I cant help but want more of your writing and the honeymoon please you got to tell us that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!!

Please more! MORE!

I LOVED this story. . . .if you havn't thought about it yet, please write a sequel!

xxxx0000

jac

Xx_slave_xXXx_slave_xXabout 15 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!

Please write more of Haily s Journey, the whole story was great in emotionality and physical aspects of the submissive/dominating lifestyle. One of the best reads on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

this was such a great story n the relationship was prefect cant wait for the honeymoon

TessaMcGillTessaMcGillover 11 years ago
Thank you!

I truly enjoyed this story and wanted to thank you for writing it. I found myself truly caring about the characters and what happened to them. I was, several times, moved to tears as the story unwound. I hope you revisit this couple in the future and allow us a peek into how their marriage progresses and if they choose to have children. Thank you again for the excellent work. I hope to see more of you in the future.

Hilary91Hilary91over 11 years ago
amazing

This is one of the most beautiful storys ive read, I didnt want it to end. I really hope you decide to continue it as im dying to know more . Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

I have read a lot of stories and yours is one of the best. I would love to see this continue with the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I call bullshit

I ditched this story about abuse at chapter 4 because it made me want to vomit, I skimmed to the end because I wanted to know if she escaped (no I didn’t expect her to but know a girl can hope) from the psycho freak who kidnapped and abused her.

Kudos for having the balls to actually use the phrase ...

“the concept of safe, sane and consensual is very important to me”

that more than anything else made me laugh so much. Trust me I really needed cheering up after getting through the first 4 chapters.

Presumably the “magic cock effect“ kicked in and now they get a “HEA”. I noticed she’s still terrified of him though, it’s called Stockholm Syndrome. You should still change the category from BDSM to Non Consent until whichever chapter the “magic cock effect” enters the story. Or not? It should probably be Non Con all the way through she didn’t actually have free will at any point to be able to give consent, coercion doesn’t count. Unless of course he released her at some point and she went back?? Meh it’s kinda academic. (No I’ve no intention to trawl through the abuse to find out if that happens.)

Poor girl needs to find herself a real Dom and not an abuser.

Still on the upside it came across as realistic enough so there’s that I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous