Hailey's Journey Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Hailey's eyes were luminous as she looked at him with a gentle smile.

"You have given me more happiness, security and peace of mind than I have ever felt before. If all I have to do in return to show my love is the few things you demand, then I will happily do that and more. You are everything to me, Nick. I can't face a life without you."

Nick hugged her fiercely.

"You won't have to Hailey. You'll never have to!"

The day of the wedding dawned bright and clear. Hailey remembered very little of the day. She loved her dress, white and gold, with embroidery exactly matching her gold collar. She walked down the aisle with her father, aware only of Nick waiting for her. The rest of the ceremony passed in a blur, and Hailey did not even see the raised eyebrows and reactions of the assembled guests as she promised to love, honor and obey her husband. The ring was on her finger and she placed his ring on Nick's finger with great joy. Then Nick was kissing her and they were walking back out of the church.

Nick hustled her into their room so that they could get ready for the reception. Once inside the room, he kissed her savagely, his tongue darting deep into her mouth, biting and sucking on her lips, and Hailey responded eagerly. He undid the delicate buttons on her dress, pulling out her tits and began to roll and pinch the nipples, making them hard and eager for more attention.

While he was nibbling on her nipples, his hand found a zipper cunningly concealed in her dress and the skirt fell away, leaving Hailey's bottom half bare but for her garter belt, stockings and high heeled shoes. Nick's clever fingers found her pussy and clit, caressing and fondling until Hailey was in a high state of arousal.

Just as Hailey was getting weak kneed with passion, Nick stopped and sat on the bed. He quickly pulled her over his knee and began to spank her hard, enjoying her long, stocking clad legs struggling and kicking. When her ass was a nice shade of red, he stopped.

Hailey's next position was on her hands and knees on the bed. Nick unzipped his pants, and took his hard cock out. He shoved himself into Hailey's waiting mouth and began to fuck her, driving deep into her throat while enjoying the great picture she made. Hailey was a guy's dream of a bride. Her breasts were hanging out of the top of her dress, the nipples red and hard. Her red ass and pussy were framed sexily by the garter belt and her long legs looked glorious in stockings and high heeled shoes. Her tear stained face was surrounded by her blonde hair and the white veil, while her swollen mouth was busy sucking on his cock.

"Look at me, Hailey!" commanded Nick.

Hailey stared up at his face, as she sucked on him with all the skills at her disposal, and had the pleasure of watching his face flood with color and his eyes blur as he came in her mouth.

They showered together while Nick soaped all her sensitive places with great, detailed interest. But he would not let her cum! He spent a long time getting her ready in a very special outfit. A tight corset went around her waist - this was a very special corset with numerous wires and attachments. Two flat coin sized plates with holes surrounded her sensitive nipples, and these were attached by a wire to corset. More wires connected the corset to a butterfly vibrator gently massaging her clit.

Nick carefully fitted her with silky thigh high stockings and affixed them to her thighs with a thick leather garter. From the garter, two thin steel rods projected upwards with two round balls covering the business ends. These were carefully inserted into her pussy and wires from there went to the corset as well. Now that he had taken care of her underwear, Nick dressed her in a lovely, loose flowered silk dress and matching heels.

As he got dressed, he made Hailey walk up and down the room - and Hailey began to feel the full effect of her costume. As she walked, the butterfly began to buzz fast against her clit, and the balls rubbed deep inside her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Please Nick, let me come just once - please Nick!"

Nick's wicked grin should have warned her as he gave her permission. For when Hailey's cunt began to clench with the beginnings of an orgasm, sharp shocks began to zap through her clit and nipples. The more she clenched, the greater was the electricity surging through her! Hailey groaned and stopped herself with great difficulty. How long could she..

"Just something to get us through reception, Hailey. Before we start on our honeymoon!"

Hailey groaned - her honeymoon? What torments had Nick planned for her honeymoon????

But that's another story!

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed Hailey's journey into submission. Thank you for your support and comments and suggestions are always welcome!

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers
12