All Comments on 'Haircut'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
...DAMN!

Talk about payback. Looks like he get MORE than even. This story was HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it to say the least.

I've enjoyed your stories, mostly the beginnings and middle parts. This ones' ending seemed abit rushed with everyone accepting the whole incest without a background, though in my opinion, you can never go wrong with a good orgy.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I hope he doesn't get married or his girlfriend refuses the fathers advances

I think you are mistaken, that cannot be the end.

Such a great storyline, begs to be continued.

Please consider it.

absolom75absolom75over 13 years ago
Lame

7 ropes of cum god all you needed to put in was the 12 in cock and it would have been like 90% of the stories as it is it is like 85% of them.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 13 years agoAuthor
Just a note to absolom75

Thanks for the thoughts, however I can't figure out why you read anything on this site since 85 to 90% of it isn't to your liking! To bad you can't handle the '7 ropes of cum', which you think is impossible. Although I don't possess a 12 inch cock, I quite often pump out the impossible 7 ropes. Maybe I'll try to write a short tale special for you where the guy has a 3 in dick and has huge explosions of five drops of cum. On second thought, I think I'll pass on that one. Sorry you didn't like my little excursion into fantasy land and all the best to you in your search for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Can't handle criticism even if it's unwarranted, huh? That's the mentality of a 20 yr old.

paheelonepaheeloneabout 13 years ago
more

i thought it was great had me hard from beginning to end....keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great except for the end....

Story was pretty good but I don't like the end where all of a sudden everyone starts fucking...incest should be taboo and you just jumped to it....the guy should have cuckolded the rest of the guys from his family....

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
No orgy please

Your story is great, I loved it. It would have been more interesting if he had sex with the three women in different ways and not "Oups I mistook the bags" three times but it works anyway.

But your ending sucks. He cuckholds the three men and then "orgy". What's the point of the revenge here? You should have stopped before that. That way we don't know what happen next but we can imagine.

ortsmaortsmaover 11 years ago
Well...

Funny thing, I rather liked reading this story, however I did not find it erotic in the least. The premiss is somewhat implausable, ie none of the women could tell it wasn't their man. But hey it's a fantasy, easy to overlook. But, as poster "littledick" said: '... the orgy at the end negates the whole revenge aspect.' Maybe he could have thrown it in the men's faces as he leaves or such... But hey your story, not mine. do whatEVER you want.

Ps. I esp liked that his mom is the one who DID figure it out. ;)

ortsmaortsmaover 11 years ago
Sorry, my bad.

I meant "Littleprick", not "littledick".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haha

Funny, I feel the same for my hair. Only I can touch it, the last time someone tried to they almost lost a finger. Seriously, They thought it would be funny to be an ass and snip a piece off that is until I rip the clippers from them and cut their finger to the bone. They never touched me or my hair again.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 11 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

I would love to read more of this story

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Look forward to any follow ups

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

I kind of agree, the orgy at the end negates the getting revenge part. I also don't see how the women didn't know it wasn't their husband right away. How would the cock be that much bigger because they were on a camping trip? Also the stamina should have given him away. Still a good read.

davi3hodavi3hoover 10 years ago
fantastic read.

you should continue this story.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Unrealistic, Absurd, and a Great Funny and Sexy Read

Nothing realistic, no plot, just great fun and great sex. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re:unicorn it wasn't the camping that would've made them bigger

The camping jyst happens to be where it takes place. The reason they may or may not have thought logically about the size is because they were inebriated.. but either way a decent story

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

was a great story with getting back at dad and brothers by banging there spouses but the orgy at the end was not what i expected or wouldve thought that getting back at them with a orgy would have been better leaving that out but wouldve been sweet if he knocked them alll up at the same time keep up the good writing

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago

Yes, it was unrealistic..... but damn was it hot........

You could make up for the unrealistic part by arranging a gigantic orgy and inviting us all to it? Then you would have a blockbuster story to tell...... Or maybe you'd prefer to film it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another stupid orgy ending.

It almost didn't matter this time as it was such an unlikely concept that all three women would be fooled by such a lame sleeping bag switcheroo stunt until he slipped and said the word mom. It would have been more entertaining if he'd come up with an original revenge scenario for each couple even if it was sex-related each time - of course. Instead, we got the same nightly scene three times nearly word for word, right down to the silly-string "ropes of come" that he produces on demand.

Yeah , I get that it's all a fantasy and you were just going for a laugh with some of the details but the whole family just easily falling into a swingers' orgy without even one objection is getting really predictable now. I could've just laughed it off as a sexy comedy farce until the orgy from nowhere. Next time, surprise your readers and leave the orgy for its own story and just do your brother/sister or mother loving stories without that ending.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Sad

Started off well, survived to the middle, turned to garbage by the end.

If Ryan had stayed one up on everyone it might have been OK. The family orgy ending was a serious disappointment.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Someone will always snivel

The orgy wasn't my favorite part either but I didn't write the story If you want reality turn on the tv and watch the news.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
watered down

really really good until the end. Obviously the family hadn't been into orgies or incest before since the ladies waited every night until dark and their husbands were asleep to try to fuck them. Then comes Chad. Of course, the girls finding him out was inevitable sinc he marked them all. But all of a sudden, everybody is fucking everybody and everybody is cool with it. This just screws up a really good story. It would have been cliche', but more believable, if all of the women had come home from the trip pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too bad - so sad

Gotta agree with almost everyone. Great until the orgy scene. 'S ok that the women all find him out. The one thats been trying to get preggie should've done. But the 'All in the Family' skinny dip and orgy should've been left out and another way figured out for the women to get it together and figure it out. Maybe when they're getting dressed after a swim. The other guys need to remain clueless and believe that the 'panty waist' never got them back. And after all, the boys get deployed and the wives get royally fucked, mom gets more dick and less attitude than she has had in years, and our hero manages to avoid the clutches of marriage for awhile longer. The last remaining form of legal slavery. Yep, shoud've been no orgy scene and so I had to give a five star story a three star.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
awful ending

Decent until the ending, it's like a literotica version of a bored author saying "Screw it, rocks fall, everybody dies".

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
The story became pointless

The orgy destroyed the whole premise, it's not really revenge if none of them mind sharing and fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor ending

Suck fuck, suck fuck... That's what all you got

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
VERY poor ending

very nice till the fucking group sex. sooo he got EVEN with NO ONE! what a wimp chuck...

Jayincest15Jayincest15almost 8 years ago
You really know how to ruin a ending

horrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fived it

I gave this a "5" star rating, but it doesn't deserve it. I just like your stories. Thing is, you have a real talent for screwing up the ending to a good story. You did it with "Burn Baby Burn" also. You have got to get over the idea that an incest story (or any other kind of story) needs to end up in an all out orgy. It doesn't unless it really contributes to the flow of the tale. This wasn't even an ending, you just kind of let it peter out when people are beginning to be unhappy with him again. It becomes stale and too complicated with too many people screwing too many people, when it started with just Ryan screwing all the family women for revenge and finally finding his place in the family. The substitute "Husband" to fill in for the various males who weren't getting the job done. I'm kind of going off of your stuff for awhile.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
I agree about the ending

sort of ruins the flow of the story and gets really yucky with everyone screwing everyone else. If you can come up with endings that fit the general flow then they will be a much better read.

I did really enjoy the majority of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You ruined the ending

As several others have already said, you ruined the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yup

Incredibly bad ending! Epic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meaningless fucks

You just made the revenge fucks totally meaningles by throwing in the group fucks in the end. What a way to fuck up a good story!

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 6 years ago
WTF?

You had the perfect story going and then FUCKED IT ALL UP!! Why man? Why?

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

Dude you did fine let us know if you join the military.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get Real

three thrusts per second ???????? You'd be lucky, VERY lucky to get ONE every THREE seconds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

3*... It was a very good story until it turned into an orgy. If it would have ended making all the guys cuck's and the women wanting - it would have been a 5*.

But the over the top orgy shit just deluded a possible into a total improbable and killed the intrigue and intensity. It made them all amoral rather than one revengeful horny cunning teenager.

Plus didn't Candy want to have children - I doubt she would have been on the pill - you never addressed this story point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I disagree with those knocking the orgy.

His revenge wouldn't have meant much if the other guys didn't know about it. Sure, he's know he fucked their women, but as far as they would know, outside of ripping off his dad's trunks he did nothing.

<P>

Once the ice is broken, once they knew he fucked his mother, sister, and sister in-law, it would be hard to make an argument that only he's allowed that privilege. Given the description of his father, brother, and brother in-law, it'd be a very, very big stretch to think they would be willing to allow themselves to continue to be cuckolded by him, that only he was allowed to fuck all three women.

<P>

For me, the orgy make sense. They knew what he did, and even more importantly, while they fuck them, too, they haev to do so knowing he's better at at it. THAT'S the revenge.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed this story but I believe the whole orgy and swapping was quite unnecessary. Still very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How is it revenge to fuck

their women if none of them care about fidelity and have no problem with swapping?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruined in the end

You trashed a very good story with a group fuck so there was no revenge. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what...

...the hell happened !??

sweet story - until the sudden orgy.

why?

...not cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was clever. It was fun. It was silly . . .

until you turned it into an orgy. You have two stories here. One is an over the top revenge tale. The second is a low rent, incest orgy fantasy. Why combine them? It ruined the revenge. I wish you had finished out that story with everyone none-the-wiser, the sister-in-law pregnant and the main character smuggly ignoring the other men's insults while sitting back home around the pool. That would have been hilarious.

Then you could have written a second, separate story beginning with some dad getting his pants pulled down on the first day of camping. That story would quickly and illogically turn into an incest orgy. Lots of people like those. You know, stroke material and all.

I think you would have had two, higher rated stories that way: a silly revenge tale and a mindless stroke story. Instead you just got one story that dissapointed a whole lot of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So, where was the revenge?

He fucked a few sluts. So what? All the other guys were fucking them too. And, from the fact that they were openly swapping and indulging in incest in front of each other, it wasn't the first time. So Ryan got some too, when everyone was giving it away to anyone that wanted it in any case.

So his big revenge was that he got what they would have given him anyway.

How Machiavellian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wasted by ending

The ending wasted a good story...

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

I kike your work, but with this story I have to agree with many others : great story until the orgy is tacked on.

Would it be possible to have a protagonist that doesn’t count “ropes of cum” every time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ok

It was going to get 5* from me until the ending where the orgy starts. pathetic. and where was the revenge ON john and chad????????????????????????????????

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Ryan is an ASSHOLE

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

There seems to be a page 2 and 3 but they're blank!!! Don't know if that was intentional. The ending seems to be missing.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Edit! Problem seems to have been a glitch with the website. Not the story.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Orgy? Revenge? What the frick ever. Come on, man. Just because you CAN throw in orgies doesn't mean you should. Hey, for fapping material, good job. But your story, yeah, no, it really went off the rails. There was no Revenge there... *shrugs*, what ever. 1 star.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Totally absurd but that’s the fun of this little piece. Well done.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 3 years ago

Orgy at the end ruined the story. What's the point of nailing their wives for revenge if they're just going to fuck everybody in the end anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As with the other commenters, the orgy at the end made no sense in context and felt like an attempt to just add another tag to the story. It would have been better to have stopped at the protagonist gettIng his shorts stripped off, followed by an epilogue with the content of the last paragraph.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How donyou get even by getting a piece of their women, when those receiving such alleged "vengeance" get a piece of each other's women anyway and don't give a flying crap about it? Ladies and gentlemen, let this be a prime example of elementary school logic and writing skills. Stupid.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 2 years ago

This deserves a much higher rating. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave you 3 stars for the beginning 3 intercourses. Orgy just canceled the point of revenge. Also, what the fuck? How tf could this dude come almost 20 times in 1 day? Not really believable. There you have it

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulabout 2 years ago

It was perfect until you brought in the other men.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

It was good until you brought in the other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought out my comment before reading others, but find my comment agreed with most others. I had given 5 stars before voting, but after reading the last part with their orgy I felt betrayed. That undid all the story. Bad karma all around.oh, and the gratuitous multiple orgasms didn’t add to your story they just detracted from it.

Bill S.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Like so many others have stated The orgy ruined it so in essence he really didn't get any revenge.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Again, thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍 these stories are fun and full of sex. I guess that's why we're all here. It's nice that you aspiring Pulitzer prize writers keep us entertained. If you had publishing companies, they would catch any little editing errors but I'm happy just the way they are. I always give five stars if I get excited and you haven't failed me yet. Again great job, keep up the great work ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The same happened to me, but I fucked them 3 times before pulling the trunks down, the night before we left, I put sleeping pills in their drinks, I shaved the ladies' heads smooth and shaved off the guy's eyebrows, the women were pissed, but I told them, the guys having to raise my baby as theirs is getting even with them, shaving your head is getting even with you. B/c they don't know that yet

They were cool with it when they guys came too.

I laughed, now I just need to figure out a way to get even with you.

smokinnstrokin_247smokinnstrokin_247about 1 year ago

Was perfect until the end. When everybody starts fucking everybody and he's busting 15 nuts in the same day. Ruined the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dittos from my 6 months ago comment.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rushed the ending

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Ending needed more... otherwise. Great read, thank you

LoonytuneLoonytune28 days ago

The end ruined it with all the other men

rbloch66rbloch6612 days ago

It was pretty good up till the sharing. That spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Must be the authors kink to piss others off knowing he can actually write an amazing story but then just ruin it at the end every single time. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Must hate 5 stars and a huge following. I wondered why his stories weren't as popular as others but now I know. Man just hates his readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous