Haircut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

She crested her orgasmic summit and then moaned loudly as she came down, her pussy rapidly grabbing and then releasing my cock as I still moved slowly within her. Just as she softly moaned "Holy fuck Chad," I started giving her super hard full length thrusts at about three thrusts per second and it took less than a minute for her to cry out once more! I heard Chad grunt across the room and I laughed inside as he turned over and snored while his wife came harder than ever before.

Jill wrapped her arms and legs around me and gripped me tightly in her effort to slow my assault. That just spurred me on and 30 seconds later she gasped into my mouth, "Oh fuck! Oh god Chad, fuck me, fuck me," before her head snapped back, thumping onto the floor as she screamed out loud, "OHHHH FUCKKKKK!" Quickly her mouth clamped onto mine again as her body quaked beneath me!

I heard two male voices groan for us to hold it down and I again snickered as my sister just shook hard in my arms as I slowly pumped my cock into her over and over in super slow movements. As she was recovering I leaned my head down and showered her tits with kisses until I was kissing the side of her right tit just to the right of her nipple. Suddenly I sucked super hard onto her and deposited an intense hickey right where very few people should see it. Jill just moaned as I placed my mark onto her incredible chest.

Finally around her gasps my sister groaned, "Oh my god, you've never fucked me this good before! I need you to cum inside of me honey! Please cum for me, I need it so bad!"

Keeping my lips to her breast to muffle my words and disguise my voice I mumbled, "I'm getting close baby."

"Oh godddd," she moaned as my hips resumed pumping into her. About six or seven minutes passed -- and two small climaxes for Jill -- when my cock swelled inside of her hot cunt. "Uh huh, do it, give it to me," she groaned into my neck.

My body was rocking directly on top of hers as I powered my way to my climax and hopefully another one for her when I felt her lips latch onto my neck just where it turns into my shoulder. After just a few seconds I lifted up onto my arms stopping her super sucking lips from making more of a mark on me as my thrusts became battering ram movements. Both of us were moaning in time to each other's groans and then it happened!

"OH GOD JILL!" I cried out in spite of trying to stifle my voice.

"OH FUCK ME GOD!" my sister screamed out before much softer moaning "do it, give it to me, I want it all, fuck me, fuck me, oh god there it is, oh fuck me I'm cummmmming!" I leaned down and found her lips as we kissed powerfully to silence both of our cries as we grunted instead.

After each of our simultaneous orgasms had subsided Jill wrapped her arms lightly around my shoulders and just clung to me, her body shaking randomly as waves of pleasure washed through her with ever slower frequency. Finally she gasped very softly, "Holy fuck, I didn't know sex could be this good! Oh my god I love you so much Chad!"

After a few minutes she reached out with her hand and patted around on the floor before finding the towel she had brought with her. "Lift up honey so I can put this under me to catch your load when you pull out of me," she softly asked of me. I did and she thanked me as she put it in place. Then I pulled out of her pussy for the first time in nearly an hour and she softly moaned out, "Come up here." I did and her lips slipped around me for the first time as she sucked my entire cock into her hot mouth where she very effectively cleaned my shaft of all traces of our fuck fest.

"Ooooo Jill," I groaned and she pulled her mouth from me saying she didn't mean to get me started again, but that 'we' could get back to that later. I nearly laughed at that but didn't. Instead I just thanked her with a muffled voice as she pulled off of me. Damn I would love to have her blow me to completion! My sister stood up holding the towel between her legs before she wished me a good night's sleep and staggered her way out of the room on very unsteady legs.

Again my internal clock got me up long before any of the others and I donned a button shirt along with my cut-offs as I sat outside sipping my coffee. Chad was the first one to stagger out to the kitchen then came outside and sat with me. "Jesus, somebody got REAL lucky last night!" he said through his hung over state.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"My god, couldn't you hear all the grunting and groaning going on?"

"Nope. I slept like a log," I said lying through my teeth.

"I guess so, Ryan. There were some quite loud screams that showed there was one well pleased lady in our room." I just gave him a blank stare and he went on, "Let's just say that she really got her bell rung last night!"

"Lucky shit!" I said. "Some day I hope to be that lucky!"

Just then my sister walked out carrying her coffee. She set it on the table as she told me 'good morning' then she hopped onto Chad's lap brightly saying "How's my wonderful stud muffing this morning!" She started kissing him but he pushed her away groaning about his head hurting so badly.

Jill got off of his lap -- correction, make that got pushed off of his lap and sat across from me as she looked at him pensively. After about three minutes she sucked in coffee forcefully as she looked at his bare neck. I reached across the table to help her with her choking fit as he staggered inside to get away from the 'loud noises'.

"Are you okay sis?"

"Oh god! I mean...um...yeah...I'm fine...just went down the wrong pipe. Th...thanks," she said as a look of near terror flashed across her face as she realized the cock that sent her beyond the moon and back was NOT her husband's.

I watched her as she walked to the door to our room and peered inside but all of the sleeping bags had been moved out of the way so she had no idea whose she might have gone to the night before. As luck would have it both our dad and brother wore collared shirts just as I did so Jill had no way to check any of our necks.

Late in the day mom finally coaxed the rest of the family into going for a swim while I begged off as I started grilling burgers for supper. Three minutes after they hit the water Jill was at my side glaring at me. "Hey sis, what's up!" I said brightly.

"You little shit! We need to talk...NOW!" I turned the round grill moving the patties from the coals and quickly followed her inside.

"Yeah sis, what do you want?" I asked innocently.

Her hand reached out and pulled my shirt away from my neck displaying the beginnings of the hickey she tried to place on me. "HOW....how COULD YOU!"

"What did I do?"

"Don't pull that shit with me! You know exactly what you did...what you made me do to you!"

"Was that you sis! WOW you are one fantastic fuck!"

Her lips shivered as she looked into my eyes as she went on, "H-how could you make me think you were Chad? How could you trick me like that and make me do...what we did?"

"Hey, I thought I heard my name as I woke up, then a sexy body gets me hard and starts fucking me! I'm sorry but I'm a horny teenager and if any woman wants to fuck me I'll let her! You really know how to fuck, sis!"

She leaned into me and rested the top of her head against my chest as she softly said, "Thanks...I think. But you're my brother. I'm your sister. That never should have happened."

"Well that may be, but it did and it was FANTASTIC!"

Her hand came up and smacked my chest as she gasped "This can't be happening to me!" then a sob escaped her lips and her body shook.

"Hey now sis, what's with the tears? I know you enjoyed it just as much as I did. And we can't undo it so just accept it and go on, right?"

"NO!" Her face moved back and she looked into my eyes. "Chad and I don't get to see much of each other and I am always horny from my loneliness. Now just how do I 'just accept it and go on' when I know the best cock I've ever had is three blocks down the street from me? WELL? Just how can I do THAT?!"

"It won't be that hard sis."

Her hand dropped to my shorts and she softly said, "Well, it was pretty damned hard last night! Oh shit! What am I doing?" she shrieked as she jerked her hand off of me.

Since she had just groped me I grabbed her right tit and gave it a squeeze before I pulled her top up and off of her tit displaying my handiwork -- or is it 'lipwork'? Jill blushed as she tried to cover her breast but then slowly let her hand drop making me gasp as her nipple came into view. "God you're beautiful sis, and oh soooo sexy," I said as my fingers traced the hickey just off of her nipple. "I enjoyed giving you this mark."

"Thanks, I think, and I remember enjoying receiving it. Of course I didn't think I was getting it from you! Oh shit you shouldn't be touching me like this," she said as she squirmed but didn't really pull away. "You really think I'm sexy? Chad never tells me stuff like that."

I pinched her nipple and then boldly leaned in and sucked it fully into my mouth as I tried to engulf as much of her luscious tit as I could. She moaned loudly and held me to her breast for several seconds before gasping, "Oh god Ryan, you have got to stop! Oh please don't do this to me!" I stood back up after releasing her saliva coated tit, then I used two hands to return her perky firm breast to her bikini top.

"There, all covered up like you want to be. How about a hug to show we still love each other?"

"Oh...gosh...okay...I guess that would be okay."

We stepped together and I took her into my arms, her body trembling in my grasp as she groaned softly, "God Ryan, I am SO confused."

Just then Chad stepped into the room behind her and shouted "HEY! You aren't trying to horn in on my woman are you?"

Jill nearly jumped out of her skin but I steadied her and calmly said, "Jeez bro, cool your jets would you! Can't a guy make up with his sister? I was just letting her know that I have no hard feelings with her about the haircut." I hugged her tighter and said softly, "I really do love you sis." Then I released my grip on her and walked past him saying, "Hey Chad, no hard feelings to you either! As far as I'm concerned we are cool."

As I stepped out of the room Chad took his wife into his arms as he laughed out, "Ha, I knew that panty waist kid would never get even with me! God what a shithead he is!"

"Stop talking bad about my brother or I'll cut you off from what I gave you last night."

"What did you GIVE me last night?"

"Shit I knew you were out of it but good grief. I fuck you and let you give me a hickey and then cum in me and you don't remember! God you are such a shit!"

"I...I gave you a hickey...where?" Chad asked her.

I watched through the window as she pulled her suit off of her tit and said, "Right here you asshole! Shit I'm NEVER going to do that for you again if you can't even remember it!" Then she covered back up and left him standing there scratching his head.

Jill walked passed me and stopped by the grill as I turned the patties. I nearly shit when she leaned in and kissed my cheek before whispering to me, "Don't be a stranger at my house after Chad's leave is over! Love you brother." She didn't wait for my response instead just grabbed my ass and then ran off to the pool. Damn, my sister sure accepted the reality that she fucked ME instead of her husband by...um...mistake.

The day was pretty well uneventful until about 6PM when my dad walked past me laughing loudly. I looked at him in surprise before asking "Hey, what's so funny dad?"

He laughed several more times before he replied, "Well Mister 'I'll get you for this', I just heard that we are good! You little shit sure put the hurt on me when you got even! HAHAHAHA! You're too much kid!"

I was in my swim suit while he was in his favorite dress shorts and polo shirt so I lunged at him, slamming my shoulder hard into his side knocking the wind out of him before we both landed in the deep end of the pool. I was out of the water by the time he surfaced and it was MY turn to laugh.

"What the FUCK was that for?"

"Just to let you know that I STILL owe you, and that I WILL get even with you, whether you ever know it or not!" His loud laughter rang out as I walked off to get a cold Coke. As for the rest of the night, I kept a close eye on my mom. For some reason she suddenly looked EXTREMELY sexy to me. I knew they still had an active sex life of about twice a week so I figured it might be starting to wear on her by now. When I heard Chad mumble to Jill that he was surprised that he didn't remember doing it last night I could see the desire for fucking move through my mother.

That night I managed to have my sleeping bag right in the middle of the triangle formed by the other three bags. The drunken louts always had an animated and very loud conversation when we went to bed and tonight was no different. After about ten minutes I got up and grabbed my bag, then moved over by my dad and said, "Hey dad, change places with me. That way you guys can talk without me being right in the middle and maybe I can get some sleep."

"Asshole little shit! Oh alright you crybaby, I'll move so our little boy can get his beauty sleep!" All three men laughed at that but he DID move so I just mumbled a 'thank you' and pretended to fall asleep.

God they talked forever! It took everything I had to stay awake while feigning being asleep. About 20 minutes after they all started snoring like crazy I heard the door open then close as bare feet walked slowly towards my position. I was lying on my back with my bag opened fully when I heard my mom softly say "Jack. Honey, are you awake?"

She was nearly at my side when I mumbled a slurred, "Hmm...what...huh?"

Very softly she said "Don't move. Just lie back babe, I need you tonight." As she spoke her hand reached into my boxers and found my cock which she quickly rubbed to hardness. Then she eased my boxers off of me as her lips found my tip and slowly sucked my first three inches into her mouth!

"Oh god I..." I gasped, surprised at how good her tongue felt on me as she sucked my shaft.

"Shhhh," she said very softly. "Stay as quiet as you can while I make us both happy." With that she resumed working my first three inches with her incredible mouth and tongue. Shit, I knew right away that she could make me cum in less than ten minutes if she kept blowing my cock like that!

Just before I was going to try to have her spin around into the 69 position my mother pulled her incredible lips from my shaft and straddled my hips as her hand grabbed my rock hard cock. Very softly she said, "Oh honey, you tasted really good tonight." Then she slowly settled down onto me as a HUGE groan oozed out of her mouth. "Oh my god honey, your cock feels so big inside of me! And you are so fucking hard...god it feels like I'm sitting on a flag pole!"

I was massaging her huge 34D tits making her coo with pleasure as her hips slowly moved off of me and then fully back onto me. Damn her pussy juices were flowing freely as her pussy glided easily over my cock. As quietly as she could she moved her voluptuous body along the full length of my granite cock, her pace slowly increasing as her climax neared.

I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around my cock and I whispered into her ear, "Cum for me! Cum all over my cock!"

"OOOOOOOOooooooohhhhhh god I'm cumming," she moaned into my ear. She wasn't real loud but still was louder than her other sounds. I started really pounding into her hard as I held her tight against my chest. Her climax faded but never made it all the way back down. Twice she groaned loudly and I heard my dad mumble in his sleep. I rolled my hips changing the angle of my penetration and my mom lurched above me as she moaned softly, "Oooo-o-o-o-o-oh myyyyyyyyy godddddddd, you........you're going to make me cum again!"

I kissed her neck then behind her right ear and I felt her pussy tighten again. My hips started really pounding hard into her spasming pussy and out of nowhere her head shot back and she screamed quite loudly, "OH GOD FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

I pulled her back to me and silenced her with my tongue down her throat. As we kissed my mom moaned loudly and my dad groaned even louder in his drunken slur, "Shut up you horny fucks." At the sound of his voice my mom nearly stopped her movements in spite of her ongoing orgasm but then he resumed snoring. My hips pumped up into her twice and she quickly resumed enjoying her current cum.

In her effort to stay much quieter mom hugged tight to me as her body powered on and off of my shaft as her clit was stimulated to the max. "Oh shit honey, I'm going to cum SO HARD," she gasped into my ear. "Oh fuck...kiss me!" With that demand her lips locked onto mine as she shook harder than ever as her climax rocked her universe.

I was close already so when she tensed up and came her pussy suddenly grew much tighter as I moved within her. That pushed me over the edge making us both groan rather loudly as her climax raged back to full strength and my fire hose cock blasted her insides with my white sauce. Our kiss continued unabated until both of our bodies were fully over our intense climaxes.

Just as her body had been so incredibly tense as she came, so to it went insanely limp as she slumped in shock onto me gasping for breath. She felt sort of like a life size rag doll lying on top of me. Without lifting her face she groaned into my neck, "Oh my god...I've never came so hard! God baby, that was unbelievable." I flexed my still hard cock inside of her and her head lifted up in surprise as she gaped, "Oh god...you're kidding right?" I did it again and she looked at my barely visible face before saying, "You aren't kidding? Are you really good to go? Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum again!" I had never heard my mother sound so demanding as just then.

I grabbed her waist and flipped us over taking the top. She cooed in surprise then used her hands to urge me on. My arms looped behind her knees and I used them to roll her body back thus opening her sex fully to my rampaging cock as I attempted to drive my cock deep into her pussy until it came out of her mouth. Mom's hands were lightly holding to my shoulders as my hips moved steadily into her over and over and over.

She loved it when my face dropped and I started sucking on her tits. Her cooing went on and on as I placed countless kisses on both of her wonderful breasts. She didn't seem to notice when I placed a hickey just under the nipple of her right tit. Then I moved over and kissed all around her left one until I latched onto her and put another one just below and to the left of her left nipple.

She was getting really close and her pussy tightened around me again. I groaned as my shaft bottomed out once more in her super tight pussy as she had not been this tight at any earlier time. Her body signaled to me that she was right at the edge and I was rapidly approaching my own tumultuous explosion.

Mom started moaning softly; urging me to pound her harder and I began slamming my hips down into her wide open pussy with abandon pushing her over the edge. Feeling my balls roll in readiness I leaned down and kissed her softly as I rapidly said -- our lips still touching -- "Oh god mom, I'm going to cum!"

The huge intake of air rushing past my lips and into her lungs felt tingly to my lips. Her body stopped all movement as her fingers dug deeply into my arms as my mom realized just what I had said. Suddenly she gasped, "Oh fuck me I'm cumming so god damned hard!" Her hips began doing the best they could at pumping back up and onto my demanding cock and she groaned, "Oh my god! Oh my god! OOOOOOooooooohhhhhhhh shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..." and she kissed me hard with her tongue deep in my mouth in order to silence the scream that her body wanted to shout out.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers