Haircut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers

Once again the moment her pussy clamped onto me making it nearly impossible to move within her my balls exploded and I shout her pussy full with 8 hard and long ropes of cum. Her body shook under me with each blast as my cock bottomed out with every explosion of my cum.

Finally we were both over our unbelievably powerful orgasms and my moms' lips fell back from me and she just gasped rapidly trying to get more and more air in her lungs. I started to let her legs down but she said softly, "No...don't move!" I didn't and we remained like that -- with my cock buried fully inside of her pulsating pussy, and her body rolled back on top of herself -- for many minutes. Neither of us spoke other than those three words for well over ten minutes while my cock finally began to shrink inside of her.

"Um, can you reach the towel I brought and put it under me to catch the drainage when you pull out of me?" I did and once we had it placed where she wanted it mom grabbed my face lightly and pulled me down till our noses touched. "Well you little shit; I think you certainly got even with me for your haircut...right?"

"Yeah mom, we are even now."

She laughed very softly and said and in an even softer whisper she said, "And your dad?"

"Yeah, him too."

"I think you should at least yank his shorts or swimming trunks off of him! He would truly be embarrassed to death!"

"Okay mom, I'll do that special just for you!"

"Good. Where is your dad anyway?" I showed her where he slept about ten feet away and she gasped before saying, "Cheeky little bastard aren't you?" I kissed her in response and she said, "I'd better go clean up and then come back and fuck your dad for a few minutes. Yeah, I wondered how he could suddenly just keep right on fucking me. Ha, guess he couldn't but you sure could! Damn son, you really fucked me good!"

Finally I pulled my half hard shaft out of her and she pulled me up to her and her mouth took me fully back into her as she slurped and licked me clean. I began to harden once more and she groaned out "Oops," and she let me slip from her lips. Mom lay there for a minute then she said, "Switch places with me."

After she moved, taking the towel with her, I laid back down on my sleeping bag and watched as the dark shadow slowly leaned in and gently took my now fully hard cock back into her hot and moist mouth. "I hadn't expected to do this to you son, but I can't leave you like this!" Then she resumed working over my rock hard cock, loving on it as if she thought it the most important thing in the universe.

Neither of us spoke as she worked over my cock, giving me the most incredible blow job of my life. Nearly ten minutes later my balls rumbled and I moaned, "Oh god that feels so good! Oh god I'm going to cum!"

Mom lifted off of me and moved up to me and kissed me quickly. Looking into my barely visible eyes she said hungrily yet softly, "Do it! I want it all! Cum for me and coat my mouth and throat with your tasty sperm!" Instantly she moved back down and inhaled my cock, not stopping until my balls rested on her chin.

It took her about two minutes more before I groaned and started pumping an incredible 8 huge ropes of cum into her hungry mouth and throat! Mom was moaning as she milked me of everything my balls could find as her tongue swirled round and round about my super sensitive tip. Damn it was so hard trying to keep quiet when I really wanted to cry out in relief as she finished the best blow job I had ever experienced.

My balls had long ago ran dry but my mom just went on gently sucking me fully down her throat and then pulling back and working over my tip with intensely soft licks and slurps. My mind went nuts trying to figure out when she was going to stop, as my climax was obviously over. The tip of my cock head felt more sensitive than ever before in my life and I stroked her head as she continued slurping all around on me shaft.

Very softly I groaned, "Oh shit, I think I all ready came for you! Oh god that feels so good!" Mom just stepped up her efforts and after another 5 minutes my hips lurched up and off of my sleeping bag driving my cock fully down her throat once more. She bounced her face on me as her suction stepped up even more and then I groaned as my balls exploded into her throat once again!

"Um hmm," she moaned around my shaft over and over as I pumped her full of my newest load of cum.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkkk yesssssss!" I cried out much too loudly as my cum shot powerfully into my mother's throat and mouth.

John groaned across the room and grumbled, "Mother fucker...quiet down!" Then he snored as he drifted off to his drunken slumber again. Mom had tensed when he spoke but then realized he really had no idea who was doing what and she quickly resumed draining my balls. Once again my balls ran dry and she gently brought me down and finally eased her insanely effective lips and tongue from me as she sat back on her feet, her towel clamped tight between her thighs.

"WOW!" she softly gasped.

"Double wow!"

"Does that mean you liked my surprise?"

"Oh god YES!" I said softly. "But why, I mean even the first one surprised me!"

Mom leaned way down, her hand stroking my cock gently, and with our faces cheek to cheek she very softly said, "I just wanted to thank the cock -- and the man -- who gave me the best fucking I have ever experienced! The second one was sort of a spur of the moment thing as I'm not used to the guy still being hard after he cums -- like you are right now!"

She kissed my neck and then shuddered as she gasped, "Oh shit, I have to get away or I'll just climb back onto you and fuck you till sunrise!"

Mom started pulling away but I grabbed her and pulled her back down to me. As my hand squeezed her ass cheek I said, "Mom, I like that idea and would love to enjoy that with you! You are truly an awesome fuck and sexy as all hell!"

"Oh damn you.....I HAVE to go!" she gasped and then she tore herself from me and shuffled out of the room as fast as she could with the towel still between her legs.

About 30 minutes later mom re-entered the room and found my dad and fucked him till he came, about 5 minutes, before she climbed off of him and started leaving the room. Jack moaned 'thank you babe' while John grumbled "Are my parents FINALLY done fucking!" I nearly laughed out loud at that!

Again I was first one up and was sipping my coffee when my mother came out to the deck where I sat. She leaned down and kissed me fully on my lips before saying, "Good morning my dear son! Next time you stick your monster inside of me I want to be able to see it AND the man it's attached to! Am I clear?" Then she kissed me again before acting like normal a mother-son relationship.

About 11 that morning I managed to rip my dad's trunks off of him in front of the entire family. Shit was he pissed as I moved out of reach while saying, "Ha, Ha, gotcha back!" In the end he started pulling the trunks and tops off of the rest of the group. When all three women were topless the hickies I had given each of them shown clearly in the sunlight and two men stared at their wives while my sister looked from her mom to her sister-in-law and then to me. Her look told me she knew and then she smiled at me and licked her lips seductively.

It took about five minutes for the ladies to corner me and get my trunks down, but they did it and managed to all stare at my rapidly growing manhood. Two of them looked at me knowing the pleasures my cock had given to them while Candy looked in awe wondering just how good I might be. When we turned around we saw that I wasn't the only man sporting a hard woody as 6 and 7 inch trees had sprung up all around. Less than ten minutes later it was plainly evident that my dad and brother both lusted after my sister just as I did. Jill reciprocated the feelings and soon she was being pounded from both ends as first my dad fucked her while she blew John, then John fucked her while she sucked our dad back to hardness and gave him a fantastic blowjob.

Meanwhile mom stepped over to Chad and grabbed his cock before pulling him to a deck chair where they fucked like rabbits. Candy looked at me and said, "Well, looks like it's you and me kid. I sure hope you know how to use that monster between your legs."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the cabin and tossed her onto her back on the sofa. I dove between her legs and shoved my tongue deep into her pussy on the first stroke. "Oh my god, that feels so good!" my sister-in-law cried out. My tongue worked her pussy from the bottom of her slit up to her clit as if getting her to cum in one minute was my only goal. I didn't achieve it but when she came after 4 minutes she screamed just one word...my name.

As her scream ended Candy released her grasp on my head and groaned, "Holy fuck, I've NEVER been eaten out like that before! My god kid, whoever the girl was that taught you how to eat pussy did one hell of a good job of it!" She grabbed my arms and pulled me up her body while saying "I hope to hell you know how to use this cock of yours even half as good as you use that tongue!" Her hand grabbed my rock hard cock and placed me at her sopping wet opening saying, "Well Ryan, do you know how to use it or am I going to be your first?"

"Sorry Candy..."

"Ummph!" she gasped as I slammed into her before starting to pull back out.

"...you can't be my first TODAY..."

"OAPH!"

"...because you were THREE..."

"OHHHHH!"

"...NIGHTS..."

"OAF!"

"...AGO!"

"AURGH!" She looked into my eyes with a puzzled look then managed to groan out as I continued pounding into her, "What.....do you.....mean by.......that? I...what? You...were...OHMYGOD! YOU fucked me THREE nights ago! But...I thought...oh god...yes...that's the cock...that...shook...my world...oh my god!"

"That's right Candy! You sucked me so good and then you took my virginity before I made you cum like crazy. And later you sucked me off again! In between you bit me right here," and I pointed to her barely visible teeth marks.

"You were that good on your very first time? Ooooooohhhhh godddddd you feel so gooooood inside of me like this." I kissed her as I stepped up my hips pounding into her and soon she lost all desire to talk. Instead she soon found herself cumming on my cock over and over and over again.

After her sixth huge climax she begged me to stop, telling me her pussy couldn't take any more. I stopped with my cock pressed tight inside of her, our pelvises nearly meshing together we were so tight. "Thanks," she gasped, "I really need a break! My god, I have a real high sex drive and have NEVER said that to any man before! Holy fuck Ryan." She looked into my eyes for a few moments before saying, "So this was how we became 'Okay', right? And this," she pointed at the hickey on her boob, "is just like the one you put on your sister and the TWO you gave to your mother, right?"

"Yup."

Just then a shriek outside made us look to the window where we saw her husband fucking his and my sister. Then we saw my mother fucking her son-in-law. Off to the side sat my dad looking very tired with his limp dick hanging sadly down between his legs. Her legs pulled up and wrapped around my ass as Candy said sultrily, "Well my young stud, judging by the state of your dad, it's a good thing you know what to do with your huge cock." I pulled back about 4 inches and the eased it back into her making her groan, "Oh god yes, that's what I want. Fuck me Ryan, fuck me and make me cum! OH fuck yes, just like that...don't stop...oh god please don't stop!"

A little over an hour later she once more begged me to stop as she pushed me off of her. I guess the second batch of 4 or 5 climaxes for her along with two huge loads of cum from me was more than she could take. Later I got together with my mother letting her ride the top a she hungrily worked herself to 5 huge climaxes and three fairly good ones. Three times we came together as she cried out in joy. I saved the best for last as I loved my sister for nearly 90 minutes giving her at least ten powerful orgasms. She surprised me by managing to pull 5 large loads of cum from my balls, two of which went straight into her throat!

The rest of the vacation was much the same as each of the women fucked and/or sucked off each of the guys every day at least once! Damn what a great vacation that turned out to be! Funniest things about it are: John NEVER figured out that I got even with him by fucking his wife the night of the haircut! And second, it took dad three days to figure out that I had fucked my mom BEFORE I pulled his trunks down! His only comment was when he said, "Well, I guess you really did get back at me in a big way! Can't say that I blame you much since your mom is still one sexy woman. However, I sure wish you would get married to some hot young number so I could even things out a little bit."

Ha, fat chance of that happening! Now that we are back home both of the soldier boys got shipped out to parts unknown for six months! That makes me and my 8 inch salami VERY welcome at Jill and Candy's houses, which pisses mom off like crazy as she craves my pleasure maker all the time!

The end.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers