All Comments on 'Halloween Addiction Cure'

by True_Motherfucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

5* Please continue!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
One of the weirdest stories I ever read.

But incredibly hot too.

SorchakSorchakover 6 years ago
Okay, I didn't see that coming.

I honestly thought that it was going end one of three ways. First, Max was actually still lying on his mattress, hallucinating the entire experience. And then he was going to wake up after fucking his mom, cuz banging all three of his closest female relatives within hours of each other was just too crazy. Second, he was dying of an overdose, and it was a way for his fading conscious to make it easier to accept, even though banging all three of his closest female relatives within hours of each other is just crazy. And third, it was just a dream, albeit an intense, really rather fucked up one, and he was going to wake up on his ancient mattress in 'the closet-sized room that is my home.' I really hope there's going to be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

That was great need the next part

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Wierd - But Good

I kept flipping back and forth as to whether I was going to finish this or not. I did and I'm not sorry. If you write a sequel I'd like to read it so please link it to this one.

The dialog was excellent and there were few mistakes in spelling or grammar.

I thought the hottest part was with his sister in the park but mom came in a close second. The one with his aunt was good but the tension of trying to steal the iPads was a bit of distraction. It might take mom AND sis to straighten him out.

Maybe this could have a happy ending? Thanks for sharing.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Well this was surprising.

I was really thrown by the premise, it's not many erotic stories that will go for the whole junkie protagonist thing. But it worked surprisingly well, you could sense the drug fogged mind living out these experiences, not totally realising what was happening at any one time. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story, and well told.

Looking forward to reading more about these characters. In the sequel, Max gets clean, stays clean, gets to have the promised anal sex with his Mother, gets back inside of her pussy again, and again, gets to have sex with Alice again, multiple times, gets to have sex with his Aunt again, and again as well. Then, gets his Mom, and his sister pregnant, talks his Aunt into reversing her tubal ligation, and several months later, impregnates her too. Then, the three of them live happily ever after with their children. Keep up the good work, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, this was hot and problematic (very close to or pretty much non-con, at least once), with the co-plots of wanting/ needing a hit and failing to be a criminal for a variety of reasons, and then you brought it all together, nice.

You tied it up well enough that a continuation is not necessary, but, there seems to be fertile ground for a sequel.

Here's hoping!

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BTW, the aunt is not a MILF and never will be, unless she adopts...

She DOES sound very desirable, though...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous