All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by Jim4got

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great story!

Wife sharing without the usual cockold parts.

A gang bang done tastefully.

And a loving couple sharing the experience without regrets.

Thanks!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Now there's an oxymoron

Gang bang and tasteful in the same sentence...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very creative

I liked the way she gave in to her desires. Great little story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
nice

An ok story. I couldn't do what he did but to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nope

Garbage, if she wasn't satisfied, she should have left him. Otherwise, he should kill her cheating fucking whoring ass. He's a wimp, she's a whore, they should both die of aids

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
Mostly good, slight hiccup

Mostly enjoyed this well written story that flowed with a good rhythm.

The one thing that bothered me slightly was the husbands initial inability to talk about their problems and then he is "openly" discussing infidelity and sexual experimentation with strangers. The sudden change seemed jarring to me.

Other than that it was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Congrats Writer - 2nd Story & Already A Cuckster

Already a pathetic male self cuckolder for the readers base humiliation needs. Unfortunately, there are already some real pros' of weak pathetic disrespected males here.

You don't stand a chance to garner a few of the few really sick humiliation men readers unless you really step it up little one.

Much longer, wider and more cocks, black cocks, the wimp scheduled gangbangs, watching, cheering (well you did that but too quietly), videoing, bastard babies (black if possible), fluffing up her needs (cocks) and cleaning her out at interval while in your fuzzy pink slippers, apron and knee pads.

So if you wish the title of Master Cuckster or even sub apprentice get with it little sick one. Right after graduation that is or just read to sharpen your demeanment skills. Or get another below human convention Fetish - Pissing is always in demand and is higher in respect than pimping out a wife to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sweet way to give your wife a good fucking!

Wow - very erotic story - thanks for writing!

Nick & Tanya

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
more please

first a comment to 'nope', you want to kill but yet you read these stories, strange indeed. Now to the writer very nice twist on hubby letting wife be fulfilled, why could'nt she just wear a Zorro mask at any time to these parties i am sure the hosts would understand and it would give her the needed air of mystery, oh well just a thought, Write On.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Wife!

You are a lucky guy.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just an over the hill dried up stiff as a board old hide

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Very hot story!

The story was hotter for me written from the woman's perspective. Although I personally wouldn't share my wife I enjoy the story. The was rather well written with a flair that was enhanced by the female confession on her erotic sensations. Thanks for a nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I could so share my wife like this. She is quite conservative. If the chance ever arises, I will part her lips for another mans dick to enter her. And if it goes accordingly I will lick her clean and savor her cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And he arranged with all the other men in that brief moment he was getting her a drink?

Make the story a little bit more believeable, and you’ll improve it a great deal.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
2006

Like the guy said way back in 2006. A tasteful gangbang. What a moronic concept.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Jimmy

Jimmy is cuck married to a very willing whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A delicious twist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous