All Comments on 'Hampered in His Plans Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, a cliffhanger and good news.

Thank you for not closing the story after the "Consultant of Crime" is finally dealt with, because I enjoy reading this series from the start.

Now for the cliffhanger: I do not know a damned clue where this is going, to much messing with the grand old Lady of Cirme, and her partner(s) who are always lurking in the background for the necesarry inspiration.

I hope that mr Moschel does not clamp up (and I hazard that his name is a bastardization of the dutch name "Mossel" which is "Mussel" a clamshell).

Thanks for this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great fun

It's pleasure and agony waiting for you to update. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't say I blame IC for going over to the dark side

Frankly 99% of us would do the same thing - clearly Moschel did it for money - which means he has zero conscience about what he is doing - thinking only of himself, not caring who he is hurting. I can't condone what IC did, but I am pleased that Moschel experienced a hell of a lot of pain. But good for Teresa - though the other officers were right - no one would blame her if she hurt Moschel. But she did the right thing, by the book, and made Amy and Alexis proud.

luv2read2

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great chapter again.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

There must be an unique railroad company that only has trains coming from the west. Never going back to the west.😀. Hopefully getting close to CofC. Beware of Sinon reaction or attempt to stop Troy.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Really the best series read I have read so far. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...