All Comments on 'Hand Job Hanna'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Idiot

Go Away, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Are you in the fifth grade?..............

....or just fifth grade level? Get someone who knows how to form a sentence. Then have him write it for you (perhaps while you're jerking him off). Then I'll read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Discostick

Jerk mine anytime!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love the simplicity, kinky and sexy! Girl power!

brian358brian358almost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Shame its so short...

That would be my only criticism.

But a really fun read!

I don't suppose you could look Hanna up and find out what she's been up to? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am addicted to handjobs

I wish I knew you! Because as a 22 year old male I am absolutely in love with handjobs! I don't know what it is, I just find a womens hands so sexy working on my dick. Just seeing them slide slowly and fast up and down is the best sight in the world! Especially the way it drives me crazy to have the hand and finger tips teasing the head. If I were your boyfriend, I would be over the moon to just recieve handjobs from you and have my cum dripping all over your hands as I moaned starring into your eyes ;) Just like you, I'd be choosing them everytime over sex! I find them more enjoyable and hot! Your boyfriend and all the other men are so lucky to have recieved one from you, and I know I certainly wouldn't mind one Hanna! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous